Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opposites attract

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

opposites attract - Page 5 Empty Re: opposites attract

Post  Teh otter Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:17 am

"I had no idea that these bastards killed innocents..." He said, looking down. "Hell, just shoot me. I deserve to die." He said, leaning against the wall and sliding down. He put his head on his knees. "I nearly killed him..." He whispered. "I nearly took his life....and i don't even know him!"

Bloo stopped dead. "That's...that's not possible..." He whispered, looking down at the blind man. "Brother...?"

The assassin looked up at Scarlet, teary-eyed. "Once they find out your friend's alive they'll come here and kill anyone here they can find. Including me, so just get out of here while you can...but do me one favour first. Just pull that trigger. I nearly took a life. I...I nearly..." He broke down, burying his head in his hands. He began to shake.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:01 pm

Redd nodded. "It is possible." Redd peeled away the X's from his face and opened his eyes, They were orange and red. The colors of fire. He still couldn't see and that pained him. "I had an accident with a burning building and. . .Well I can't remember much from it. I remember being able to see one second and then everything, is black." He cleared his throat. "Bloo, we're brothers."

Scarlet dropped her hand by her side letting the gun slip from her fingers. This man had no clue what the assassins were doing.
"No, I'm not shooting you." She knelt next to his shaking body. She wanted to comfort him, but had no clue how.

**Sorry i wasn't on yestureday i was sort of hanging out with a friend.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:21 am

Another Assassin walked through the door. "Steve, what are--" He started, but paused when he saw Scarlet. "You...?" He said, pulling out a gun. A shot sounded.

The assassin looked over. "Steve?" He asked, a hint of fear in his voice. The assassin that had been sent to kill Hal, Steve, was standing in front of Scarlet, a gun pointed at the Assassin. It was shaking in his hands. "Jackal, put the gun down..." He said, his voice shaky. "You don't know what's going on here..."

The other assassin, Jackal's, eyes widened, and he dropped the gun. "What is this?" He asked, slowly, and Steve sighed. "This hunt...it's for fun...The targets are just trying to stay alive..." He said, looking down, and Jackal gasped. "Oh my god...that can't be true...can it?" He asked, looking over at Scarlet.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:25 am

Scarlet's eyes were set on the Jackle guy. She still looked like shit, her black hair was straggly her cloths were stained and crusted with blood. The glow in her eye was dim. She looked helpless, she was helpless, and afraid. Her gaze never dropped. She was still kneeling only hidden behind Steve. (You couldn't think of anything better?)
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:15 am

*nope, lol*

"Jackal, where are the rest of the squad?" Steve asked, then suddenly went silent, as he heard footsteps outside the door. He heard a click, and his eyes widened. "GET DOWN!" He shouted, jumping to the floor as bullets started smashing through the walls. Jackal jumped to the floor as a bullet narrowly missed him. Holes were being blown out of the wall and plaster flew all around them, dust being kicked up.

Hal watched, growling. "The fuck is going on over there?!" He asked, raising a gun and waiting for the smoke to clear.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:18 am

Redd heard gunshots and he bit down on his fingernails. If Scarlet was hurt, or even dead he knew Bloo would end up dying as well. Scarlet and Bloo could not live without eachother litteraly.

Scarlet ducked and pulled her harms over her head squeezing her eyes shut.

*Fail*
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:38 am

Hal paused, waiting for a clear shot, but stoll the bullets ripped through the walls, traing through the building itself.

Steve crawled over to his rifle, loading in a shot and aiming at the part of wall where the bullets semmed to be coming from, and fired once. suddenly the deafning noise stopped, and the dust slowly settled. Jackal stood up, brushing himself off. "Jesus christ, you two OK?" He asked, lighting a cigarette. "That bastard nearly killed us!"

*epic fail >.>*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:42 am

Scarlet got up from where she'd been kneeling and glared at Jackle. "Smoking is bad you know." She grabbed the ciggarett and threw it to the floor stomping on it till her foot was sore. "We almost died and you whip out something that will kill you." She grabbed her gun and aimed for his leg and shot. He reminded her of Bloo.

Redd cleared his throat. "Is everything alright?"

**FAIL**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:59 am

Bloo looked over. "As far as i'm aware, yes." He said, looking over at the settlling dust. "Scratch that, one of them's smoking.

Jackal looked down at ther blood pulsing out of his leg, gritting his teeth. "That...was unnessecary..." He said, putting another cigarette in his mouth and lighting it. "Everyone dies, so why bother about a cigarette? It won't kill you, will it?" He asked, sighing. steve nodded. "I agree. Got any of those cuban cigars left?" He asked, and Jackal grinned. "I might do, yeah..." he said, then Steve laughed. "Where do you hide them?" he asked, and Jackal pulled out a gleaming silver revolver, popping out the cylinder. Where the bullets were loaded, 6 cigars lay in the chambers, and Jackal popped one out, throwing it to Steve. He grinned, putting it in his pocket.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:06 am

Scarlet gritted her teeth and Shot Jackel in the same wound once more and then in his next leg. "If you keep smoking i'll move higher." She aimed her gun to his genetals. She then looked over at steve. "Same with you. I'm in the room too so if you smoke i could die just as easily."

Redd frowned. "And that's bad because. . ." He frowned.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:18 am

Jackal took no notice, taking another puff of his cigarette. He looked down at the bullet wounds. "Could you stop that now?" He asked, casually.

Bloo looked over at Redd. "Watch what you're saying..." He said, coldly. Hal looked over. "You two are just like each other..." He said, smiling. "Bloo, read out the first name on the list."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:24 am

Scarlet shot at his genetals three times. After that she gave up and stared out the window at Bloo her frown deepend. she was getting nowhere with these assassins and it made her want to shoot someone wo actually felt pain.

Redd looked shocked. "Watch what i s- What did i say wrong? What's so bad about them smoking?" He backed away from Bloo anyway, he knew bloo had a gun.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:32 am

Jackal looked at the three bullet holes in the wall, taking another puff of the cigarette. "Hey, you missed..." He said, smiling. He drew out his revolver, removing the Cigars and loading 6 shells in. "Well..." He said, smiling and putting a pair of rounded sunglasses on, "Let's see how good you are..." He said, spinning the revolver round his finger.

Steve looked at Jackal, raising an eyebrow. "Don' the bullets in your legs hurt?" He asked, puzzled, and Jackal nodded. "I'm in fucking agony." He replied, still grinning. Suddenly he grabbed the handle of the revolver, clicking the hammer back.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Scarlet turned her head so she was barely looking at them from the corner of her eye. "If one of those bullets hit me, he'll kill you." She turned towards them. She was ready for anything they could throw at her. Honestly if she died for good she'd feel great. She wanted to know what death felt like. Death without regeneration. She wondered if it was all total darkness, or if people like her would end up in hell, or if spirits even had a place to go. But she wouldn't give up her life to a few pathetic black assassins who didn't have the guts to shoot her brother. They had sympathy; assassins were supposed to be heartless. They’d settle for a 5 year old if they needed to. Just to outnumber the Whisperwinds. . .and Bloo and Redd.

Redd's eyes stared blankly at nothing. He could hear the clicks of the hammers. "They won't shoot." He murmured, but of cores he had been wrong before.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Jackal smiled, lowering the gun. "I thought you'd shoot again..." He said, popping the shells out. "I guess i was wrong."

Bloo loosened his grip on his pistol, slowly.

Steve looked over. "Damn, cool it, Jackal!" He said, lighting the cigar. Jackal grinned, holstering his revolver.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:41 pm

The sound of footsteps running down the hallway caught Scarlet's attention; she whipped her head towards the bullet holes in the wall and the door that had a rusty hinge. "I'd love to stay and chat, but I’ll be killed. Make sure you don't get yourselves killed either." She waved to the pathetic assassins closed her eyes and was standing in her living room next to Redd. "They annoyed the hell out of me. I hope they get shot." She gritted her teeth and looked to Hal. "Well there's no way i could kill them. I shot one of them twice in the head and he wouldn't die!"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:57 pm

"that sounds strange..." Hal remarked, looking at the two soldiers. "I don't know, you seemed friendly enough with the Steve guy..." he remarked, putting on his sunglasses. "but we need to leave this city."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Scarlet frowned. "Ha ha. I had sympathy for him for a second. Now their brains are probably splattered all over the walls." She looked to Bloo.

Redd frowned. "No. . .I don’t hear anything going on in the building."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Jackal threw the cigarette away, sighing. "You missed your mark, didn't you?" He asked, suddenly serious, and Steve nodded. "Yeah, i couldn't bing myself to kill him. I don't kill for pleasure." He replied, and Jackal nodded. "Commendable. You know what's gonna happen now, don't you?" He asked, loading his revolver, and Steve nodded, reloading his rifle. "And you're fine with it?" Jackal continued, sighing. "I could smuggle you out of this city, you know..." He said, but Steve shook his head. "I'd rather go down killing these bastards that played us for fools..." He said. Through the bullet holes in the walls he saw the assassins, standing silently.

Hal listened as 10 rifle hammers clicked simletaneously. "Sounds like your wish is about to come true, Scarlet..." He said, stopping. "The only two honourable assassins, and you'd let them die."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:35 pm

Scarlet gritted her teeth. "You act like this is my fault. I couldn't do anything to help them. We'd all end up dead!" She yelled at Hal. She was too frustrated to react properly. Normally she'd pull out her gun and shoot Hal in the kneecap.
Scarlet sat down on her sofa and fell back so her head was resting on the back of the couch. "It is my fault." She grabbed her gun from her pocket and unloaded it throwing it on the floor.
Redd winced at the clicks of the guns. This wouldn’t end well.

**Fail.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Hal turned and started running back, then slowed to a halt as he heard the gunfire. "Damn..." He whispered, closing his eyes. He turned back to Scarlet, Redd and Bloo. "Let's go." He said, sighing.

in the abyss, two lights, symbols of a never-ending race, shined, dimly at first, then brightening. the pitch blackness was cut by the blinding blue. And in the shadows, a divine being rose, pulled from the grasp of eternal incompletement. The body was with the soul once more.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:46 pm

**Wot the eff???**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:04 am

*oh, you'll see*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:26 am

Scarlet followed Hal. Redd not to far behind.

**FAIL**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:34 am

Hal looked over the construction site outside the building. "Those assassins...they were killed because they found the truth." He said to himself, and Bloo looked over. Straight at two electric blue eyes. He blinked, and they were gone. "Damn it...i'm starting to go mad from all this..." He said, shaking his head.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: