Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opposites attract

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

opposites attract - Page 3 Empty Re: opposites attract

Post  Teh otter Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:32 am

*Meh, why not lol?*

Wolf nodded. "Ok, well, first ye'll need to take out their leaders." He said, and pulled out a list with 10 names on it. "None o' them are easy te get te, but if you wanna walk free, ye'll need te kill 'em." He said, and Bloo grinned, rubbing his pistol. "Time to silence these bastards..." He said, and Wolf looked over. "Anyway, i'll be at that bench tomorra." He said, pointing to a bench on the street corner. "Be there at 12 o'clock."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:54 am

**:O really?? Yay! You make me happy. Smile Haha You said "Rubbing his pistol"**

Scarlet listened closely and nodded after a while. She didn't understand a word Wolf had said, his accent was rather thick. She pulled Bloo aside. "Did you get anything he just said because i didn't." She whispered harshly.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:20 am

*........*

Wolf sighed, shaking his head. "Be....there...tomorrow...at...12....O'clock." He said, slowly, gesturing to the bench. He said, then passed the list of targets to Bloo. "I have te go, But soon they'll find me. If they get to me...Kill the em on that list. Then ye'll be free." He said, stepping in to a white car and starting the ignition, driving down the street. "Something's wrong...i can feel it..." Bloo said, watching the car, then gasped. "WOLF! LOOK OUT!" He shouted, hopelessly, as a black van smashed in to the side of his car, rolling him over 3 times, before the car landed, upside-down. The van drove off, and Bloo ran towards the wreck. When he was within a foot of the car it exploded in to a ball of flame, and Bloo fell backwards. "Shit..." He said, his cloudy blue eyes reflecting the, now burning, car. A familliar black and orange car drifted round the corner, and Taku ran out. "what happened? where did you all go? The fuck happened to that car?" He asked, confusedly.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:09 am

**Haha sorry, Razz I had to point it out.**

Scarlet stared at the car wreck, fire reflectiong in her eyes. It amazed her at how quickly an accident could happen. It all sort of sunk in slowly. Wolf, the man who was trying to help them, the man who didn't shoot Bloo when he had the chance was probably dead. She stared at Taku and Bloo. "What the fuck is happening!!" She was ready to break down, she felt insane. Everything was crashing, she and her Whisperwinds were being hunted by assassins. Bloo and the people she lover were in danger.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:04 pm

*..........*

"Get in the car." Taku said, quickly, not taking his eyes off of the burning wreck. "We need to go."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:04 am

**..............**
Scarlet stared for a few more moments then looked up and nodded. She followed Taku's orders without any second thoughts.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:28 am

Taku drove the car, silent. Bloo looked over at Scarlet. "Should we g oback there tomorrow? See if we can find anything at the wreck?" He said, grimacing. He couldn't believe Wolf had just been killed. Even if he did have bad first impressions, Wolf had known a lot about the organization trying to kill them.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:57 am

Scarlet didn't speak right away just stared at the seat in front of her. The wreck kept playing itself in her mind. Over and over she'd see the black car hitting Wolf. The car would roll and the fire would start. She heard half of what Bloo had been saying. "No." She said blankly her eyes still fixed. Almost in a trance.

The blind man heard the screeching of a car, then the tumbling then silent. He lifted his head, the shadow escaping from his face and shook it off. There was probably a freak accident. He continued forward, counting the steps.
He heard cars pass but only one caught his attention. The blind man felt around quickly, the darkness consumed his sense of sight. His hand brushed along a bush and he hid himself within it's leaves. He knew those gut wrenching squeals and the ear splitting revs. That was the sound of an assassin on the hunt.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:20 am

Bloo looked out the window of the car. "Taku...stop." He said, and a second later the car jolted to a halt. "What the fuck?!" Bloo shouted, and Taku grinned. "brembo brakes." He said, then Bloo stepped out of the car. "It's that van. He said, pulling his pistol out. Taku stepped out of the car, loading a revolver he had hidden in the glove compartment. A bullet hit him in the head, and he flew backwards, rolling over the hood of the car, and falling face-down. "Taku!" Bloo gasped, then turned round, as he saw another gunflash. "Oh shit..." He said, then the bullet hit him in the shoulder, sending him slamming in to the car, and falling to his knees. An assassin started walking towards him, pulling up a rifle and shooting him again. Bloo gasped, his eyes widening, as he slowly fell forwards. He watched, as the assassin began to walk towards Scarlet. "No..." he whispered, through gritted teeth. He tried to raise up his pistol, but all his strength was gone, and he fell limp. The assassin grinned, raising the rifle again and aiming straight at Scarlet, then a bullet passed through his head, and he fell to the floor, still smiling. Taku looked down at him, the barrel of his revolver smoking. Another two assassins jumped out of the back of the truck, and Taku jumped behind his car, turning to Scarlet. "Get behind something!" He shouted.

Bloo watched, through blurred vision, as the assassins ran towards them. How could this be happening? He wasn't going to die this way. He couldn't!

right?
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:39 am

**AH! Shock!! I can barely think now! Oh my Godess.**

Scarlet didn’t listen to Taku. Her mind was set on Bloo, there was no way she was letting Bloo die. If he died she’d end her own life right then and there. She didn’t think twice when she did it but somehow she ended up kneeling next to Bloo her hands supporting his head. She could have cared less if a plane crashed and the city was on fire, she’d stay with Bloo. “Bloo, No. You can’t . . . Don’t.” Her tongue was tied, she had nothing to say. Tears welled up in her eyes. All she thought about was how she’d slaughter every Assassin slowly. If it meant going to an asylum for a few years she didn’t care. She’d watch them bleed to death.
She heard another car screech to a halt not too far away from her and Bloo. She looked up slowly. A woman with silky black and silver hair stepped out of the car. She took off the dark shades that covered her eyes reveling black eyes with red flecks in them.

The Blind mad gritted his teeth, Anger quickly turned to rage, rage turned into a burning lust for blood. That burning lust gripped his sanity and ripped it to shreds.

All Scarlet could see was a burst of fire coming from some direction, it swirled around the first car taking some assassins with it. Then she looked back to see a black hooded man. Two X’s covered his eyes. She stared for a moment shock from the whole situation took over her, she was frozen. The man’s fingertips were engulfed in white blue and orange flames.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:53 am

*lol owned by RP*

An assassin put a rifle to Scarlet's head, and Taku turned round. He blinked, and that was it. A missing link snapped in to place. He remembered everything. Then he heard the gunshot. "Scarlet, NO!" he shouted, raising his revolver, then stopped. The man looked down at scarlet, then fell backwards, dead. Behind him, stood a man in a trenchcoat and a hat. Grinning.

"He didn't die..." Bloo whispered, then lost conciousness.

The assassin's turned their fire towards Wolf, who smiled, as the bullets ripped in to his flesh. A gunshot smashed his sunglasses off of his face, and he turned, looking at the man through a pair of electric blue eyes. A gunshot later, and the man fell to the flor, choking, a bullet in his throat. The bloodstained Wolf prowled through the hail of bullets, oblivious. A sniper raised his rifle and shot. Wolf's right arm flew off, and he raised his gun, firing. The shot went through the rifle scope, hitting the sniper in the eye. This was his revenge. This was the fury of the spirit. Wolf clicked his fingers, and an explosion ripped through the van. He smiled. no survivors he thought to himself. Another explosion went off...starting from inside one assassin's head.

*WARNING: Excess amounts of badass included in post.*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:03 am

**My Godess another Spirit. sheesh do you like imortality!?**

The blind man heard everything around him it made him feel empty that he couldn’t see what was going on. He heard another car. “These guys won’t give up.”
He lifted his hands towards the screeching vehicle and without any effort fire spewed from his fingertips and the car went up in flames. He heard screams of terror as the assassins burned alive.

Scarlet winced but felt nothing at the gunshot. She felt Bloo go limp in her arms and she looked down and held her breath. He was unconscious not dead. “Bloo? Bloo you have to wake up! Come on Bloo!”
The women with black hair had somehow gotten out of there alive. “Awh, isn’t that sweet. My dear Scarlet how is your lovely brother Hal? Is he still a white assassin?” The girl smiled showing sharp teeth.
Scarlet’s eyes widened. “Ena?”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:26 am

*Who said they're immortal?*

Wolf watched the car burning, and laughed. "The night's only begun..." He said, then suddenly he froze. There he was! The man he'd been hunting for so long. Chance had favoured him for once. He wasted no time walking over to the man and throwing him to the floor.

The assassin looked up, terrified. "NO! Please! Don't kill me! PLEASE!" He shouted, trying to crawl away. Wolf growled as images flashed through his head. "Tell me..." He said, coldly. "how much did my sister beg for her life?"

The assassin remembered killing the family of spirits. "Just...spare me....please..." He whispered, and Wolf roared, shooting him in the leg. "I BET SHE SAID THAT TOO!" He yelled, then turned as someone shot him. "Not now..." He began, then a single shot rang out, and for a few moments there was no sound, but the echo of the gunshot. Blood slowly trickled out of wolf's mouth, as he turned round, the bullet lodged in his heart. "you.....bastard....." He whispered, then fell backwards. The assassin grinned, holding a custom built pistol. On the side it had details of who had built it: 'TRIDENT CUSTOMS MODEL .45 JACKAL'. The bullets for that gun had been custom-made to affect spirits, if certain pressure points were hit. The heart being a killer.

Wolf looked up, coughing blood and shaking. He raised his gun at the assassin. "May god have mercy on your soul..." He began, and the assassin gasped, pointin the gun at his chest. "...because i sure as hell won't."

Taku watched, as two guns went off, simletaneously. wolf rolled backwards, lying still as a rock. The assassin felt where his lower jaw used to be, his tongue hanging out of the blown off part of his face, then he fell, dead. "Shit....he was a spirit..." He said, watching the blue glow in Wolf's eyes fade. "And that gun...that's a spirit killer...." He growled, then gasped as an assassin picked it up, and aimed at scarlet. "No!" Taku gasped, running forwards. The gun went off, and blood splattered over the car. Taku's eyes widened, and he went cold. "oh god..." He whispered.

It began to rain, lightly, then in to a downpou, lightning flashing the sky. Taku couldn't believe what had happened. It wasn't right! But Scarlet had been saved, and that was ultimatley what mattered the most.

bloo stood in front of scarlet, the fresh bullet wound in his chest staining him with blood. His whole body was shaking, but he stood in front of scarlet, his eyes dull, unseeing. He was covered in blood, but he wouldn't move. Not until Scarlet was safe.

*It's so sad :'(*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:38 am

**:O OH MY GODESS!!!! ACK! No if he dies i will murder your ass Lewis! O.O**

Scarlet felt so helpless. “BLOO!” She screamed and stood quickly knowing he’d collapse at any moment.

The blind man heard the name and his body froze. Bloo. The name rang in his head, it wasn’t possible. From the sound of the voice something bad had happened. He ran quickly jumping effortlessly over bloodied and charred bodies. Bloo, he knew that name, he’d been looking for someone named Bloo for a long time now.

Ena laughed. “Oh look at this! What a happy ending for me! Dear little Scarlet, are you going to cry?” Her ruby red lips parted in a wide, twisted, and evil smile.
Ena remembered Hal, she remembered the assassin war, and she remembered almost having Scarlet’s brother for her own until the Half-breed Monica took him while she searched. “Oh the mess that we have caused! Isn’t it beautiful!” she yelled and almost from every corner black cloaked men and women took aim.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:48 am

*first Wolf, then Bloo. I'm mean :O*

A shaking gun barrel pointed straight at Ena. Bloo was looking down, but his gun was looking straight at her. That's when he pulled the trigger, the bullet tearing through the air towards her. The recoil of the gun was too much force, though, and the pistol flew out of Bloo's hand as he fell sideways. Taku gasped. "My god...he was hit with a fucking N.H.E round!" He said, running over to him.

*N.H.E = Non-human entity. I made it up myself! ^^*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:04 am

**NO!!!!!!!!!! Why??? I never cry and a manly tear just ran down my face. :'( Yes. . .I'm a girl who cries manly tears.**

Scarlet caught him in her arms before his head cracked against the pavement. “No! NO!” She put her forehead to Bloo’s. “No, please! Why him?” She shook with sobs.

The blind man reached the one called Scarlet and felt an empty presents. “No.” He barely knew Bloo, he would never get to know Bloo, his brother. **You of cores ruined it -.- **

Ena fell back without any regret. She had longed for death for many years.

**Bleck Fail post.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:05 am

**NO!!!!!!!!!! Why??? I never cry and a manly tear just ran down my face. :'( Yes. . .I'm a girl who cries manly tears.**

Scarlet caught him in her arms before his head cracked against the pavement. “No! NO!” She put her forehead to Bloo’s. “No, please! Why him?” She shook with sobs.

The blind man reached the one called Scarlet and felt an empty presents. “No.” He barely knew Bloo, he would never get to know Bloo, his brother. **You of cores ruined it -.- **

Ena fell back without any regret. She had longed for death for many years.

**Bleck Fail post.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:19 am

*hey. Don't hate me Sad it's second nature to come up with the most dramatic death scenes. It's my job.*

White. That's all there was in sight. Dazzling white. Oh, and Wolf. Bloo looked around, then to Wolf, who was looking at him sadly. Bloo looked down. He knew what this was. Death. Emptiness. He was ceasing to live. Then Wolf spoke. "You're not gonna die, because i won't allow it." He said, grimacing. "you can't leave a pretty little thing like Scarlet now, can ye?" He asked, smiling. "I'll give up my existence, so that you may live." He said, beginning to fade in to nothing, and his last words before he was nothing were "By the way..if you die, i'll kill you!"

Bloo's eyes opened, tears rising to the surface. "I thought i'd never see you again..." He whispered to scarlet, putting a bloodstained hand to her cheek. For once he welcomed pain, the feeling of being alive. Broken, but alive.

*I'm sad for Wolf now. He was badazz!
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:26 am

**Sad I'm sorry. Wolf was a badass. He reminded me of my step dad and my real dad aaaaaall in one. O.o. thats one kick-ass daddy.**

Scarlet's tears went from tears of pain to joy in a matter of seconds. She kissed Bloo's forehead. "I'm so sorry Bloo. I put you in so much danger."

The blind man felt a smile spread. "Thank the heavens." He sighed relieved.
Scarlet looked up at the black hooded man. "Who are you?" She became tense, he could tell by the wavers in her voice.
He held his hands out in surrender. "I-It's fine. I'm Redd." He lowered his hood. The Black X's covered his eyes and when he smiled he looked a little bit like Bloo. "I've been looking for the Whisperwinds for a long time now, and Bloo."
Scarlet connected it all quickly. "Redd. . .Bl- Holy Shit!"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am

*omg what the fuck?! I knew he'd be called redd, spelt like that and everything! I scare myself sometimes Sad*

Bloo shook his head. "What...? Who are you?" He asked, his vision still hazy.

Taku looked at the men in front of him worriedly. All of them were armed with Anti-Spirit, as Ghost used to call them, pistols. "That's not playing fair!" He said, sounding like a young kid again, then the assassins opened fire, and he dived behind a car, one round hitting him in the arm. "AH! OWOWOW! it BURNS!" He shouted, dropping his gun. An assassin kicked it away, and he froze. "oops...." He said, then looked up, smiling at the assassin. "Well, i guess you got me..." He said, shrugging. The assassin pointed the gun at his head, and clicked the hammer back. Taku sighed. "So that's how you wanna play?" He asked, then pulled out a pistol. "Well take THIS!" He pulled the trigger. There was a sharp click, then nothing. The gun had no bullets in it! Taku looked at the gun, pulling the trigger a couple more times. At last he accepted that it was unloaded, and said one word.

"Fuck."

A gunshot went off, and Taku flinched, curling up in to a ball, then opened one eye. "THIS is death?" He asked, then paused. "Wait a second..." He said, looking at the dead assassin. Across the street stood a figure dressed in black. With a pistol equally as black, with a smoking barrel. A pistol shell lay at his feet. He smiled.

*G2g, it's 3am and i'm gonna fall asleep at the computer lol*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:46 am

**Okie Night. I'm a bit blocked at this moment. I have to think of something i'll post tomarrow after school.

Haha I know Redd was the first Name/Color/word to pop into my head. Smile I love your accuracey.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:55 am

**OK Nevermind i got something.**

Redd growled. "Can't talk right now, Bloo is injured too badly." His head was straight not at all in their dirrection. His Light brown hair fell over his face. "Scarlet you and Bloo need to get to a safe place." He pointed in the direction of where an assassin was ready to shoot. Redd's fingers lit up in seconds and soon the assassin was rolling on the ground screaming for help. His flesh was slowly burning off the bone untill he was just ash.
Scarlet looked down at Bloo. "Bloo hold your breath."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:29 pm

"What for...?" Bloo asked, shakily.

The figure walked over to Taku. "We thought you were dead, you know..." He said, and Taku looked up, then grinned. "Shadow." He said, pulling himself up. Shadow grinned. "We should help scarlet." He said, turning, then grinned. "Spiritkillers? Heh, that makes things a bit more fun..." He said, grinning."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:21 am

Scarlet shook her head. "Nevermind." She looked up at everything aroud them. Charred boddies, burning fires, and bullet shells were strung across the area. A shadow rose from the ground.
Ena.

She stood up slowly blood rushing from her wound. She didn't mind the pain, it was nothing but a feeling. She gritted her sharp teeth together and raised her hand, She clicked the hammer back and aimed for the back of Scarlets head. And with the other gun aimed for Taku's head.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:49 am

Shadow stood in front of Scarlet, emotionless. He raised up two pistols, firing out the entire magazines of both of them.

Taku gasped. "Shado, WAIT!" He shouted, reaching out a hand. Too late. He'd better have a fucking brilliant plan...

*If we were gonna draw a manga for this would u do it? I cant draw 4 shit lol*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next