Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opposites attract

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

opposites attract Empty opposites attract

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:55 am

Bloo sighed, sitting in the rain. Ever since the incident with Luis he'd been lying low, and he'd abandoned his house. good call. it was burned down the next day. He'd been on the streets for a week now, and as he sat in the back alley, smoking a cigarette, he wondered what the fuck he was going to do. He heard someone coming, and put one hand on the handle of his pistol.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

opposites attract Empty Re: opposites attract

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:01 am

Scarlet walked down the road the clouds were fully covering the sun and blanketed the sky. She wore a black jacket and black hat. It was freezing out when she took a deep sigh she could see her breath. She saw someone on the side of the road smoking with his hand on what appered to be a gun. She moved closer to get a better look not really caring who it was. "smoking's bad for you, you really shouldn't start such a nasty habbit." her voice rang, even on a chilly grey day she could be bubbly.

**Tsk tsk Bloo Smoking will kill you. Bleck.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:07 am

"What have i got to lose?" Bloo sighed, then looked up. shit, i'm dead... he thought to himself when he saw Scarlet, but he released his grip on the gun. He threw the cigarrette in to a puddle, blew a smoke ring, then put his pistol back in his pocket, his wet hair getting in his eyes. "But i guess you're right..."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:14 am

Scarlet nodded slightly. "It’s a good thing you're quitting, I mean think of what your girlfriend or best friend would think. If I found out that my friend was smoking I’d shoot him in the leg." She smiled at him politely. "It's a good thing i trust him." she knew it was Bloo, she'd known about his smoking for a while now but she never summoned up enough courage to get him to stop.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:25 am

Bloo went cold. "yeah, well, hopefully he'll never pick it up then, for his sake!" He said, laughing, then turned round, looking away. oh shit! oh shit! he kept repeating in his head, remembering the last time he got shot. Needless to say, he didn't enjoy it.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:29 am

Scarlet smiled. "Well i think i should phone him, i'm sure we were supose to meet somewhere today, i don't remember where." She grabbed her mobile from her pocket and dialed his number.

**where is this going?**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:37 am

*I don't know, let's spice things up a bit >Very Happy*

Bloo looked up at scarlet, sighing, then looked past her, at a flash. The flash of the sun hitting a sniper rifle scope. "GET DOWN!" Bloo shouted, grabbing Scarlet and pulling her to the floor as the bullet smashed in to a bick wall where her head was a second ago. "Well, i guess he'll have to wait for you," Bloo said, grinning.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:40 am

As Scarlet hit the ground she felt the air get knocked out of her , she gasped for a breath. "Well, doesn't change things with the smoking problem." she glared at Bloo. Scarlet was still set on shooting him in the leg. even if it meant shooting him in his sleep.
"I thought these guys were done with you when Hal shot the hell out of Luis."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:48 am

"So did I," Bloo sighed, raising his gun and shooting. The shot missed, then a sniper round smashed through Bloo's leg. "Ah! Fucking bastard!" Bloo shouted, stumbling backwards. Another shot passed through his shoulder, and he fell backwards. "FUCK!" He shouted, blood trickling on to the pavement. "I'd rather take the smoking option than this!" He said, trying to stand up. A third shot smashed through his other shoulder. "FUCKING HELL! CAN'T YOU AIM?!" He shouted, falling back down. He rolled over to Scarlet, breathing heavily. "What a bastard...!" He said, Clutching at his leg.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:52 am

Scarlet laughed at him. "Poor Bloo-boy, at least they kept the other leg open so i could shoot it later." Another shot whizzed by them.
"Jesus christ!" She looked to see where the shooting was coming from. "I wonder if they'll leave us alone if we act dead"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:59 am

"I have a better idea..." Bloo said, jumping up and shooting one shot off with his gun. It blew the sniper's eye out. "Eww, fuck...thats just wrong..." Bloo spat, reloading his gun. Then he stumbled, the bullet wound in his leg spurting out blood. "For christ's sake..." He growled, leaning against the car. He looked down at Scarlet. "Well? Aren't you gonna go ahead and cap the other leg?" He asked, sighing.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:05 am

Scarlet shook her head. "Not untill I know it's safe." She looked at him with a smile. "Please be more careful."

**Wow boring post.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:19 am

"Huh, i'll try" Bloo joked, putting his pistol away. "Hey, you got a spare room at your place? The sidewalk isn't very comfy" He said, widening his eyes in a desperate attempt to look innocent.

The man who had been sitting on the bench across the street watched them. He was sure he knew them from somewhere...but where? H adjusted his sunglasses. The girl seemed especially familliar...almost like a distant relative. Yeah, right. He couldn't even remember who he was! only his name remained, and the fact that he, somehow, knew how to fire a gun. And take a life. He'd one both, trying to find answers. but these two...there was something about them.

*doesn't scarlet have glowing electric blue eyes if she's a spirit?*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:23 am

Scarlet laughed. "Can those eyes get any bigger? Yes i have room." She stared across the strees towards the man wearing sunglasses. "Bloo. . ." She tugged on his pant leg it was like she felt like she was a little kid as she sat next to Bloo. She motioned towards the man with sunglasses. "He's staring at us."

**She has one Purple and one Electric blue GOSH!**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:33 am

*Oh yeah lol*

The man leaned back, sighing. Who the hell was he? A name, a gun, and an electric blue pair of eyes. That's all he was left with. Sure, he had money, but he needed an identity. He looked back over at the two people. He got up, looking over the street at them again.

Bloo stood up, raising his gun. "Guess he's one of them..." he sighed, pulling the trigger. He hit mid air, and the figure was standing two feet away from him, pointing a shotgun at him. "How...the fuck...did i do that...?" He asked himself, slowly.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:37 am

Scarlet's eyes widend, the only ones who could do that were. . ."Bloo put the gun down!" She stood up quickly.
"Put the gun down."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:41 am

"What?" Bloo said, but lowered the gun anyway. Confused, the wanderer did the same. Bloo turned to face scarlet. "who is this guy?" He asked, puzzled.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:45 am

Scarlet frowned. "Jeeze you're observant." She said to Bloo.
"Sir? Do you have the last name by Whisperwhind by any chance?" It was a stupid question but this man was wearing sunglasses dark enough to hide his eyes and He just telleported so he was 2 feet away from her and Bloo.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:48 am

The man's mind clicked in to motion. Whisperwind. This person know him. "What? Yes...yes it is..." He said, slowly. "You know me?" He asked, confusedly. "I...I can't remember anything..."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:51 am

Scarlet smiled at Bloo as if to gloat. "could you take off your glassess?" She asked and pulled the hair that was over her electric-blue eye behind her ear revealing it. "What's the last thing you can remember?" She looked at Bloo. "We have Hal, Shadow, ghost. . ."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:00 am

He removed his sunglasses. "the names are familliar, but i don't know.." He said, shaking his head. "I really can't remember."

Bloo looked at him. "Taku?" He asked, and the man nodded. A black truck slowly rolled down the street, and a man leaned out the window with a machine gun, firing straight at Scarlet. Bloo jumped in the way, but was knocked aside. Blood splattered on to Scarlet as Taku took bullet after bullet, then staggered back. "damn...that feels strange..." He said, then fell backwards. Bloo shot a single bullet in to the man's brain, and the truck sped round the corner.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:04 am

Scarlet fell backwards her head hitting the pavement. She shook her head trying to clear what had just happend. Her eyes set on Taku and she froze. "No." she knew he was a Whisperwhind but he had no clue what he was, who his family was and probably had no clue where he was.
"Bloo you ok?"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:08 am

"I'm...i'm fine..." He said, lowering his gun. He looked over at Taku, who slowly opened his eyes, standing up. "Damn, that hurts!" He said, rubbing one of the wounds. "Do all whisperwinds die more than once?" He asked, confusedly.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:11 am

Scarlet looked over at Taku and nodded. "Every one of us has at least died once. I think i'm the only one that's died less than 5 times. I think Hal is at somewhere around his mid 200's" She smiled at Bloo but then scowled again. "why is this happening Bloo? What did you do to piss these gueys off?"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:13 am

*to be continued! g2g now lol*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde