Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opposites attract

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

opposites attract - Page 10 Empty Re: opposites attract

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:28 am

Monica looked up at the man in the assassin’s suit. “You better keep your mouth shut. I’m Monica, I happen to be Jaxel’s Mother and Hal’s. . . I honestly have no clue what we’d call it. Girlfriend?” That didn’t sound right, they were obviously more then that, they weren’t married or engaged.
She growled at Bloo. “Bloo come bet your girlfriend! She so heavy!”

Scarlet looked up at Monica appalled. “Did you just call me fat?”
Monica scoffed. So sensitive when she was losing blood.

Redd kept back a laugh. “She doesn’t seem too happy I’d listen to her.” He said to Bloo.

**Oh my gosh was that because of me?**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:13 pm

Bloo took scarlet, sighing. "you need to be more careful..." He said, sympathetically. At that moment, all hell seemedd to break loose. Black vans, BMW's, range rovers, and even a helicopter surrounded them. An army of assassins stood before them, thousands of men. Bloo looked over Scarlet's shoulder. "Ah, shit..." He cursed. Jackal pulled out a revolver, growling. Steve, who had been sleeping in the front seats of the truck, woke up and looked over the scene. "Oh jesus..." He whispered, slowly reaching under the seat and grabbing a sawn-off double barrelled shotgun. If he'd completed his assassination mission then this wouldn't be happening. Then again, if he'd completed the job he'd be just like the rest of them. He sighed, lighting up a cigarette. "Guess this is it..." He said, sighing.

Downstairs, Hal looked at Jaxle repairing Monica's pistol, removing the firing pin and replacing it with a reinforced upgraded version. He looked down the rifle range and tried it once. It shot perfectly. Jaxle nodded in approval, and put it down on the table.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:09 am

Monica gritted her teeth. “Scarlet can deal with my insults. Right now we have bigger problems.” She ran inside, down the stairs to her collection of weapons and looked at Hal and Jaxel.
“We need your help upstairs.” She said quickly grabbing a few weapons and strapping them across her body.
“Well go! Bloo has Scarlet and the other few are useless, especially the Blind one.” She loaded a gun her eyes turning black. She was already frustrated enough as it is, and now they were being attacked by assassins again. She thought they had gotten rid of them all when they slaughtered her father. She guessed not.
She tested one of the guns shooting a target on her wall and then felt the familiar pain in her stomach. Her wound from Luis hadn’t healed all the way. She gripped her stomach but turned away from Hal so he wouldn’t notice.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:46 am

Hal growled, grabbing an assault rifle off of the wall. Jackal followed, loading his black revolver, and pulling out his silver one. He walked out the front door, sighing and raising his revolvers. Suddenly, all the assassins on the front row of the army raised their machine guns, and 1000 rifes began firing. Hal ducked behind the van, bullet holes ripping through it. Bloo Pulled scarlet back, bullets ripping through his arm, He cried out in pain, falling back behind the van, his arm soaked in blood. Jackal dived behind a car, and turned round, just in time to see his best Friend Steve falling to the floor, riddled with bullet holes. He watched on with horror as Steve slowly turned round, trying to crawl back towards the van, then witnessed the bullet smash through his skull. He slumped to the side, and Lay still. Jackal slowly realised that there was no way out.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:16 am

Monica sucked up her pain and ran out after Hal. She ducked behind the Van next to Redd.
“What’s the damage so far?” She asked referring to injuries.

**Fail**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Hal looked round. "The bastards killed Steve..." he said, then looked over at Jackal. "Oh shit, NO!" He shouted, as Jackal vaulted over the car he was behind, kicking the gun out of an assassin's hands. Suddenly he grabbed the assassin, spinning him round and grabbing him, pressing a knife to his throat. Suddenly the gunfire aimed towards him, and started again. The sounds of bullets ripping through flesh tore through the air, then abruptly stopped.

Jackal dropped the assassin, who had been hit with most of the bullets fired at him. He pulled out an UZI, firing in to the ranks of assassins. He kept firing until the inevitable happened. They opened fire again.

Hal looked away, listening to the thudding of bullets hitting a body again. That time, it wasn't a human shield. The gunfire stopped, and Jaclak swayed for a second, then fell to the floor, ripped apart by bullet holes.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 pm

Monica looked away. The sound of gunfire made the ripping pain in her stomach come back. Her eyes turned black again and she blinked turning away from Hal.

**I had nothing else to say. :\**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:45 pm

Suddenly, a silence fell over the firefight. Standing between the dead bodies of Jackal and Steve, stood Jaxle, staring out over the assassins. He clicked his fingers, sending an explosion ripping through the assassins. The survivors dived for cover. Jaxle had killed at least a thousand, but a thousand more still remained. Some assassins panicked, firing wildly at him. Bullet after bullet hit him until he was literally full of holes, and he fell forwards, bleeding heavily. Bloo watched on, loading his pistol, while Hal aimed the shotgun, ready to fire.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:14 am

Monica loaded one of the few guns she carried and aimed.
she was shocked and amazed at how Jaxel had done that, she blinked almost forgetting she was holding a loaded gun.
She had a feeling that Jaxel's amazing powers had something to do with the fact that he was part demon part Whisperwind.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:57 am

Jaxle watched the waves of assassins advancing towards him, and it began to rain. He grinned. "Hell, what a w ay to set the mood..." He said, clicking his fingers. There was nothing but a spark, and he looked down at his fingers, then gasped. "I forgot, rain fucks this up..." He said, then looked up. "Well, shit." He said, as one assassin walked forwards, raising a revolver.

Bang.

The assassin fell back, with a bullet in his head. Hal looked over at Bloo, who was looking over at him. Nobody had fired that shot from either side...
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:01 am

Monica was confused for a second. "What the hell?"
**OMG FAIL!!!**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:17 am

A sniper stood in the window, watching over the battle. He fired again. "Bastards..." He said, recharging his rifle. He fired again. "Hunted me for years." He said, shooting again.

Jaxle watched as the assassins were cut down, one by one. Then a sniper round hit the pilot of the helicopter, and it began to spin out of control towards the assassins.

The sniper grinned, loading his last bullet in to the chamber. "revenge is a bitch, bitch." He said, shooting the fuel tank of the helicopter.

A huge explosion ripped through the crowd, killing most of the assassins, and burning the rest alive.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:27 am

** MIDNIGHT!!!! Heehee!**

Monica blinked hard. She looked back to hal. “What the hell?” She asked somewhat confused about what was going on.
Where did that shot come from?

Redd jumped when he heard the unexpected shot without hearing the click of the hammer. “None of you did that right?”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:17 am

The sniper sighed, reloading. He started to pick off survivors, grimacing. He didn'd enjoy it. He hated taking lives. But it was nessecary. He knew what they were planning. He knew what they were capable of. He walked out of cover, seeing the group that was fighting against the assassins. He tried not to draw attention to himself.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:21 am

**How am i supose to reply to that?**

Monica looked around the area, her sharp eyes catching slight movement. She narrowed her eyes but all she could make out was a slight silhouette. She tapped Hal on the shoulder.
“Hal, I think I found our friend.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:42 pm

*like that. lol*

Hal looked round, seeing the sniper walking towards them, and kept hold of the shotgun, just in case. The sniper walked over to them, looking at them. "You aren't human." He said, after about 5 seconds. Hal looked up. "How do you know that?" He asked, looking up at the sniper, who shrugged. "I'm used to it by now." he said, smiling. He turned round, looking at Bloo who was smoking a cigarette. The sniper pulled out a pistol and shot it out of his mouth. "Hey, what the fuck?!" He shouted, and the sniper looked back over at him. "Smoking kills. You know that, right?" He asked, and Bloo sighed. "Yeah, i know..." He said, looking over at Scarlet.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:18 am

Scarlet looked up at the sniper and smiled.
“I like him, can we keep him Hal?” She asked a bit disoriented.

Monica glared at the sniper.
Something about him made her skin crawl.
“What do you want? Why are you here?”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:35 am

At that moment the sniper wanted to Tell her. To release his fury in words. To shout his rage to the corpses of his dead foes. This showed in his eyes, and Bloo noticed, loading his gun jusat in case. The Sniper paused, managing to control himself.

"Why are you here?" He asked, raising his eyebrows and waiting for a reply.

*I DJ a little bit, nothing big, jusat mashups and stuff Razz Check out my stuff here: http://vibecat.com/dj_lightningfish*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:48 am

Monica looked up at her house.
"I live here, and these pathetic wastes of life like to attack us at some times, you know some normal stuff. Now back to the real question that everyone is probably asking. . . Who the fuck are you?" She asked her eyes still black. She was getting more and more pissed.

**Very Happy
Pretty good, but i'm kind of a Rock lover. Heehee**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:00 am

*Same, but i couldn't do a good rock mashup Sad*

"Hey, what happened to 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend'?" He said, defensivley. "My name's Scopes. Pretty appropriate for a sniper, I guess."

Hal looked over at Scopes. "So, why are you helping us?" He asked, and Scopes sighed. "Revenge...prevention..." He said, sighing again and pulling out a pack of tarot cards. He picked out two random cards and threw them at the feet of Bloo and Hal. Bloo picked it up, looking at it. "I don't believe in that stuff. How about you, Hal?" He laughed, turning to Hal.

Who had frozen in shock.

The card he had in his hand said one word. The word he'd feared, but knew was coming soon. The word that could seperate him from Monica for good.

Hal stared down at the tarot card Scopes had given him.

Hal stared down at death.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:08 am

Monica looked at Hal’s expression and then back to scopes, her eyes flaring with rage.
“What’s this shit all about!” She yelled defensively. She honestly didn’t want this guy around any more, he made her feel unsafe, he creeped her out.
She clicked the hammer on her gun back and aimed it at him.
“Why the fuck are you here.” She demanded.

Redd held his hands over his ears knowing what was coming next.

Scarlet looked at Bloo.
“What’s with the tarot card?” She asked, the wound on her shoulder had stopped bleeding but the searing pain in her leg had continued.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:12 am

"My family. They crossed the assassins. Then..."

He plucked the tarot card out of Hal's hand, twisting it to show Monica.

"I wanted revenge. But then i saw stuff that i shouldn't have. Confidential files. Conspiracys. Now i don't want to stop them." He said, looking down and trying to hide his fury. "I have to."

*I'm starting a couple of RP's to explain my newer charries in greater detail. There'll be about 4 though lol, gives us more to do Very Happy*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:31 am

Monica looked at the card. Her thoughts didn't change.
"Is this some sick joke?" She asked her fangs extended and her nails growing.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:33 am

Suddenly, Scopes snapped. "I asked the same FUCKING question when i was staring at my dead family! slaughtered! fucking MASSACRED! and for NOTHING!" He shouted, punching the side of the van. He left a dent in the metal, and his hand was bleeding. He breathed slowly. "for nothing..." He repeated, to himself, All rage now being replaced with sadness.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:52 am

Monica jumped.
“Calm down love.” She grabbed the card and looked at Hal.
“Hal, is there something wrong?” She asked fear in her voice. She looked back up to Scopes. “I’m sorry.” She added, unsure of what to say at that moment. She had lost many people many times.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: