Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opposites attract

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

opposites attract - Page 6 Empty Re: opposites attract

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:40 am

Scarlet shook her head at Bloo. "No. . .I saw them too." She blinked hard. then looked down at her cloths. "Ugh, I look like shit. It's all your fault Bloo. This is your blood." She sighed. "No, it's my fault." She murmmered and looked around her.
"Hal? what about Monica?''
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:51 am

"She's safe..." Hal said, looking at Monica's pistol, "...I hope..."

Bloo stared in to the shadows, trying to catch a glimpse of those eyes again, but there was nothing. He shrugged and kept walking. Finally, Hal came to an old volkswagen camper van, climbing in to the seat. "It's inconspicuous. We'll use it to get out of town. Get in the back."

The black BMW sat on the street corner, the driver watching through silver sunglasses. Blood trickled out of a bullet wound on his arm. His counterpart sat in the seat next to him, smoking a cigarette and gritting his teeth. Blood trickled from his mouth.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am

**Whoa wait wot?**
Redd climbed in the backseat.

Scarlet stared at Bloo. "Bloo?"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:43 am

"Yeah? What is it?" He asked, as the van pulled away from the road. He sat in the back, looking around. It was pretty dark, now, and the back of the van was almost pitch black.

The BMW tailed the van, the driver closing one eye with pain. "I can't believe those bastards actually managed to shoot us before we blasted them to hell..." He said, gritting his teeth. The other assassin just nodded, checking his revolver. "and i only used 3 bullets." he said, sighing.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:46 am

Scarlet shook her head. "Nothing." She couldn't tell him how sorry she was. It was all her fault that he was shot. Yes he probably was no longer in pain but she still felt guilty.

Redd gripped the seat in front of him. "What's going on?"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:57 am

"I don't like the look of that BMW. Brace yourselves." Hal said, then slammed on the brakes. The BMW swerved around them, then got hit by a car. It spun out, then slowed to a stop. The driver stepped out, spinning the revolver and smoking a cigarrette. "Assassins. Shouldn't take too long to run 'em down..." He said, revving the engine, but Bloo looked up. "Hold on..." He said, and Hal looked back. "That's...that's Steve!" He said, as the assassin walked to the window. "For fuck's sake, that BMW was expensive!" He said, then groaned, taking a drag of the cigarette. Jackal stepped out of the wrecked car, shaking his head. "Fuckin' crazy driver."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:02 am

Scarlet climbed over Redd and looked out the window. "It is steve and jackal. Damn. i think they're going to kill me." She whispered. Scarlet was just happy they were alive. Happy for them but not for herself.

Redd gelt Scarlet climmb over his body and her knee hit his stomatch. He made an oof sound that sounded like a dying elephant.
"S-Scarlet. You. . . move." He was barely audible.

**FAIL! damn i have no creativity.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:12 am

Hal sighed. "Thought you were assassins. Well...the bad type..." He said, then pointed to the back of the van. "get in, then." He said, sighing. Jackal opened the back of the van. He reloaded his revolver and sat down at the back. Blood trickled over his lips. "Steve...?" He asked, shakily, and Steve looked round. "Yeah?" He asked, looking over. "Steve...i think a bullet punctured my lung."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:15 am

Scarlet sat down quickly and hid herself in the shadows. "Redd. I think they'll kill me."
Redd shook his head. "Scarlet, i doubt it."
She just sighed and was quiet.

**Who the eff is Steve? seriously is he some odd character you brought in from another RP?**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:11 am

*nah, just thought him up :]*

Steve's eyes widened. "Oh shit..." He said, and Jackal coughed up blood. "I've got a few days yet..." he said, sighing. He lit a cigarette. "I didn't want to die this way..."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:15 am

Scarlet gritted her teeth. The man was dying and lit a coffin-nail in the car. A car where Bloo was in. Bloo smoked as well and she hated it. She grabbed the cig from his hands. "Smoking will kill you." She braced herself hoping not to get shot.

**Oh. . . :] well now i'm less confused. Haha. Half my hand fell asleep.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:21 am

Jackal grabbed the cigarrette back. "I've got about 48 hours to live. Let me enjoy it." He said, then paused. "We're not angry at you, if that's what you think..." He said, kindly, then his eyes widened and he coughed up more blood, grabbing at his chest. "Ah, shit..." He said, through gritted teeth.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:24 am

Scarlet squinted her eyes shut and winced. "I'm sorry. I should have helped you." She put her face in her hands and wiped hair away from her eyes caring less and less if they saw her blue eye. She was the only one of the whisperwinds that had only one eye electric blue.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:41 am

"We could've got away" Steve said, looking over at Jackal. "Damn, sorry about the mess..." He said, looking down. His feet and the area around them was soaked in blood. "Steve, there's one shot left in this revolver, and I'm in a hell of a lot of pain." He said, and passed the revolver to Steve. Who dropped it. "You're gonna survive." He said, a look of determination on his face.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:54 am

Scarlet couldn't take this. She caused this, if she stayed then Steve would have gotten out with no bullet wounds. No blood.
"Hal stop the car!" She demanded.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Hal puleld over, looking back. Jackal was clutching his chest, then started coughing more blood again. Steve paused, then picked up Jackal's revolver, and aimed it at Jackal's head, pulling the hammer back. His hands shook uncontrillably as he began to pull the trigger, closing his eyes. "Sorry, Jackal..." He said, looking down.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:07 am

Scarlet didn't stick around to see or hear it. she pushed Redd out of the way and climbed out the door.
Scarlet was sitting in the grass her knees pulled to her chest and her hands over her ears like a little kid. she squinted her eyes shut. she wished she was back in the forest, before they cut it down and made room for a mall. When she campped out under the shelter of the treetops near a burning fire. But she was in 2010 now, there was nothing left of it now.
Redd was getting frustrated. "Hello! I have no clue what's going on here!"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:34 am

Hal closed his eyes as the shot went off. Bloo slowly looked away.

the shot went off.

Steve looked down, placing the revolver on the seat of the van. "Hal..." He said, quietly, "Get Scarlet back in the car and get us to a hospital."

Jackal opened his eyes, slowly. "Aw, come on!" He said, then shook his head and lit a cigarette. "Unbelieviable, and i thought that you had shot me!" He said, spitting out blood.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:39 am

Scarlet heard the shot and her body jolted from shock. She didn't sence fear, or sadness. Maybe he missed. She didn't want to go back and check incase she was wrong.
**Wooooow fail**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:54 am

Hal looked out the window. "Hey, Scarlet, get back in the van, your friend's getting taken to the hospital. He's not dead yet." He said, and Jackal looked round. "Hey, what do you mean 'yet'?!"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:57 am

Scarlet looked up quickly and raced to the car. "Come on Hal GO!" She wondered if Bloo felt that Scarlet was giving more attention to Steve with his wounds then she did with him. She just sort of sat there crying without really doing much to try and save him. That made her feel worse.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Hal revved the engine, and the Van sped down the street, the tyres screaming round the corner. Eventually he slammed on the brakes, and got out, opening the back doors. "Steve, help him. Me and Bloo will stay here." He said, loading a pistol. Steve supported Jackal, and they went in to the hospital. "Hal, what's with the gun?" He asked, then stopped. "Ah." He said, grinning, and pulling out his own gun. Just as four black BMW's slowly pulled round the corner. Bloo jumped out, closing the van doors and clicking his fingers. Water surrounded the handle, from nowhere, then evaporated. "Rusted the handles. They're not going anywhere." He said, then turned to look at the enemies. "Well, here we go." He said, aiming the pistol. The assassins stepped out the cars, all armed with NHE machine guns. "Think we'll be able to buy Steve and Jackal enough time?" Hal asked, and bloo laughed. "Course we will." He replied, then stopped. "Hal...look behind them..." HE said, quietly, and Hal gasped. There glowed a pair of eyes behind the assassins.

A spirit's eyes.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:34 am

Scarlet watched from the saftey of the car. Her face halfway in the light of the streetlamps and half illuminating in the darkness. She was staring at the familiar pair of electric blue eyes. Sweat ran down her bruised and bloodied face. She hated being of no help, normally the guys wouldn't let her fight unless they were badly injured. . .or lazy.
Redd listened quietly to the voices of Hal and his brother. There was surely confusion and excitment in their voices and their emotions were switching so fast it made him dizzy. "Scarlet. . .What's going on?" he'd asked for about the 20th time that day.
Scarlet didn't move her gaze or her body. "I see another spirit."
Redd nodded. "What the hell happened with steve and that jackal kid."
"Jackal is dying, the guy i shot in the leg a few times."
"Oh. . .that's a shame." Their conversation was boring. But Scarlet was barely paying attention to Redd.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:54 pm

the barrage of bullets started, cutting through the air towards Hal and Bloo. They hit the van, but did not to thrugh the tough metal of it. The spirit eyes blinked, and an assassin exploded from the inside, sending blood and guts everywhere. Hal didn't noice, but Bloo did, freezing. "My god..." He whispered, then the bullet hit him, and he fell to the side, gritting his teeth. Damn! he thought, shouldn't have stood still.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:34 am

Scarlet gasped and opened the car's door keeping close to the side. If she was shot there was no way she could help Bloo.

**Fail.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next