Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzy come here!!!!!!

3 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Izzy come here!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Izzy come here!!!!!!

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:53 am

Xander smiled. “You’re probably wondering where I’m taking you. Well I thought that since people from America are after you, you’d be better off staying in the UK where no one would really put two and two together.”
He got out of the car and held a hat out to her. “Put this on, hopefully no one can see you, they’d arrest us both.” He grabbed his wallet from his pocket and came up to the counter. He talked with the woman behind the counter who had way too much make up on and within a few minuets he had their tickets.
“Okay we need to be on that plane in. . .” He looked at the clock on the wall “. . . 30 minuets.” I grabbed her arm and went to find our gate.

The woman looked at me. “Well, you don’t have anything to worry about. You will have Lyrra back in no time.” Something in her voice was reassuring to me.
“How long will I have to stay?”
“Until you’re better enough to walk.”
“That would be. . .”
“three days.” The red head said a smile across her face, there was no doubt she liked me.
“Th-Three days! I need to get to her now!”
“Hush now! Get some rest, Katie give him some space.”
Katie got up and fallowed her mom out the door, the most I could do was lay back and get better.

**G2g bye**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:09 am

*********c ya*********

How is it that everyone besides me wants to go to the UK? I wondered as i waited for Xander to return with our tickets. When he came back i felt him grab my arm and start pulling me to our gate. I didnt stop him. When we got there i went and found a seat and sat down. I sat silently waiting for the thirty minutes to pass.
When they finally did a woman's voice came over a loud speaker call people on our flight. I got up, grabbed our stuff, and started walking.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:26 am

Xander sat down in his seat on the plane and the seatbelt sine blinked yellow. He waited for Lyrra and smiled.

**Writer's Block!!**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:15 am

I walked onto the plane and looked around a bit before i sat down. The chair was uncomfortable which kind of sucked because i was going to be sitting in it for a couple of hours. I looked over at Xander. He was smiling. I tried to smile back and could only manage a small one.
"So, where in the UK are we going exactly?" I asked Xander.

Last edited by AriLove on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:07 am

Xander looked at Lyrra as she sat down. His smile widened.
“Well first, we’ll be dropped off in Glasgow Air, and then we’ll get a taxi to my friend William’s house down in Coatbridge. That’s in Scotland.” He said making sure she had an idea where they were headed. He looked out the window.
“It’ll take us around twelve hours to get there,” He added seeing her uncomfortable in the seat.
“Don’t worry, once we’re up in the air you can move around the plane.” He said trying to make her feel better.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:44 am

Wow, he's more observant than i gave him credit for I thought as the plane started to move and the red seat buckle lights started blinking. The plane slowly started gaining speed and then lifted off the ground with a jolt. My ears popped about ten times which was quite annoying. Once we were up in the air and steady the seat belt lights stopped blinking and i looked out the window. I'd never been on a plane before so i was amazed. The clouds look like little cities from up here!
"Wow," I said.
I looked over to Xander. He didnt seem nearly as amused as i was but you never know. Maybe he was just a good actor. I looked back out for the window for a couple more minutes before the aw started to wear off. I sat back in my seat and looked straight ahead. There was a lady handing out pretzels. My stomach growled and i waited for her to come to our row. She got there about three minutes later.
"Pretzels?" She asked in a voice.
"Yes please," i said.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:51 am

Xander looked out the window for a quick second, not too interested with the view. He’d seen it many times and the awe had worn off. When the flight attendant came around with their carts He asked for a Coke.
They got him one and He sat back only half paying attention to it.
His gaze drifted from the screen to Lyrra, he couldn’t look away.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:12 am

I felt Xander's gaze on me and blushed about five different colors. I looked over at him, smiled, then looked forward again and closed my eyes. I tried to relax and fall asleep. It was not easy but somehow i managed to fall asleep for about an hour.
When i woke up the sun was right in my eyes.
"Ugh! Make it go away," I said sleepily.
I opened one eye and looked at Xander.
"How do you turn off the sun?"

Last edited by AriLove on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:30 am

Xander looked over to Lyrra and smiled. He grabbed the blinds over the widow and slowly pulled them down, the sun’s rays being hidden by it.
“And that’s how you turn off the sun.” He said handing her a drink that he had gotten her a few minuets before she woke up.
“Did you have a nice sleep?” He asked. From what he could tell she didn’t have a dream. But others on the plane were falling asleep and he could feel their dreams creeping up on him.
He shook his head restraining himself from slipping into anyone’s dreams.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:54 am

"Well i wouldnt call it good..." i said
I took the drink from his outstretched hand. Not realizing i was so thirsty i chugged half the bottle. I put the cap back on the bottle and set it down. I looked around the plane. Most people were asleep and the one's that werent were about to be. I opened my mind and let all the thoughts flow through it like i had in the field. It helped me not focus on my problems. Most of the people were sleeping and dreaming so i tried to focus on them.
"I wonder why people have the dreams they do," I said kind of thinking out loud.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:15 am

Xander looked at Lyrra.
“Dreams are made by your subconscious, some are made of memories, some of thoughts that are bugging you, some give you the solution to your problems, and others fulfill your nightmares. It’s your brains way of saying ‘Hey I’m still working’ If you have no dreams then you have no feelings. Or you just have nothing to care about. People who are depressed normally have no dreams, people who are confused have many dreams but don’t remember them.” He looked away at a little girl who was hugging a teddy bear and a pink blanket.
“Scientist haven’t figured this stuff out, they don’t have the right technology.” He added in. His gaze fell on Lyrra’s face; he had the urge to feel her soft skin but fought it. She was in a tight situation; he didn’t want to make it any worse.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:29 am

That actually makes perfect sense i thought. I looked over at him and smiled.
"So, if scientits cant figure that out, how can you?" I asked mockingly.
I may have been teasing him but i did really want to know. It seemed everyone i met knew more than me. It was like i was a little kid and they were the adult. Even Stephan knew more than you. I wanted Stephan there at that moment. He knew who was after us and why. That wasn't the only reason i wanted him there though. I needed to see his face and touch his skin. I needed to feel his arms wrapped around my body. I needed him to tell me everything was going to be ok.

Last edited by AriLove on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:51 am; edited 2 times in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:33 am

Xander laughed.
“Well because I can see people’s dreams. I can only slip into a dream when I’m asleep if the other person lets me. But when I’m awake and someone is dreaming it’ll sneak up on me and I’ll be sucked in. So right now I’m using everything I can to keep from being sucked into someone’s dream.” Xander said through clenched teeth.
His head was thumping and it felt like it was cracking in two. It took a lot of strength to keep from being taken by a dream.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:41 am

The tense look on Xander's face pulled me out of my thoughts about Stephan. I reached over and rubbed his arm.
"Hey, try to relax. Maybe you should let the dreams in; it's nice to just open your mind every once in a while."
I started thinking of the time in the field. How nice it was just to let everything in and relax even though that really wasnt a good time. Then I remembered why i was in the field in the first place and i instantly changed my trail of thought.

Last edited by AriLove on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:48 am

Xander shook his head, he didn’t want the dreams. Once he was in a dream he couldn’t get out unless the person woke up. And these people wouldn’t be awake for a few more hours.
“I can’t, if I do it will hurt. Too many dreams at once could screw me up, horribly. I could lose my eyesight, I could lose my feelings.” He was referring to emotions. He’d be emotionless like Stephan, or worse, he could become something just like Stephan. Xander liked the feeling of Lyrra’s hand on his arm, it calmed him down. He eased his muscles but once he had done so he felt a dream creep itself into his mind. He pulled out as quickly as he could and his head felt like it had just been stabbed numerous times. He winced.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:37 am

"Ok, then dont i guess," I said.
I took my hand off his arm and set it in my lap. I shivered and put my hands together for warmth. It didn't help much. I sighed out of boredem. I wasn't sure how long we'd been on the plane and i didnt know how much longer we were going to be there. I did however know there was nothing to do. I looked out the window to see if there was anything exciting; there wasn't. I groaned and looked over at Xander.
"So, how long have been on this thing?"

Last edited by AriLove on Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:39 am

Xander looked at his watch and frowned slightly.
"Only a few hours, three to four i'm guessing."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:07 am

" We still have like nine hours on this goddamn thing?!" I practicully yelled.
I wasnt sure i could handle that much time sitting in the same spot. I decided to go walk around a bit, stretch my legs.
"Hey, im gonna go walk around. Be back in a bit."
I got up and slid past Xander and started walking to the back of the plane looking around as i did. There were all kinds of different people on the plane. There were babies with funny outfits, teenagers with headphones in their ears, and old people snorring in their seat. I walked all the way to the back and saw the bathroom.
"Well that's where it is," I said to myself.
The people closest to me gave me a funny look then returned to what they were doing. Once i had explored most of the plane i went back to my seat. I sqeezed past Xander and sat down not minding the uncomfortable chair anymore. I was just glad to sit down. We were on a big plane and i had just spent a good half hour walking around in it.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:03 am

Xander laughed a bit when she came back a while later.
“Have fun?” He grabbed his drink and took a swig. He twisted the cap back on and stared at the screen that was playing a movie about a psycho killer and his thoughts flashed to Stephan’s eyes when he was about to kill him.
He shuddered.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:09 am

"Oh yeah. Lots," I said sarcastically.
I noticed he shuddered and looked to where his eyes were. There was a movie on about a psycho killer. I think i knew why he shuddered. If only he could've seen the Stephan i knew. Then he wouldn't be so afraid. The Stephan i knew loved me and had blue eyes, not black. The Stephan i knew would do anything for me. Anything but let you in, I thought grudgingly.

Last edited by AriLove on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:11 am

Xander looked towards Lyrra.
"Hey? You alright there?"

**Fail**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:16 am

*its ok. im not doing much better with my posts. besides you can always edit later.*

I looked over at Xander's concerened face.
"Yeah, just thinking," I said.
I shivered again. The plane was freezing. I took my shoes off and pulled my knees up to my chest. It helped a little but not much. I looked over at Xander and smiled.
"This fricken plane is freezing," I said trying to change the subject.
I didnt want to discuss Stephan. It would only make me upset and i didnt feel like bursting into tears on a plane.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:23 am

Xander nodded to her and stood in his seat to grab a blanket from the little compartments above them. He reached up his shirt somewhat raising a little to show some of his six-pack. He did this on purpose hoping she’d notice.
He gripped a white fleece blanket and sat down next to Lyrra wrapping it around her body.
“I know it’s cold.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:31 am

Not bad, I thought when i saw Xander's abs peek out from under his shirt. I gladly let him wrap the blanket around me and i snuggle into it. It was white and very warm. Soon i got tired and tried to get comfortable in my chair. I couldn't. I looked over at Xander. He was sitting with his arms at his sides.
"Hey Xander. Lift your arm up for a second," I said mischievously.

Last edited by AriLove on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:34 am

Xander looked at her with a smirk. Confusion and curiosity washed over his face.
“Okay?” He lifted his arm unsure what to expect from the mind reader.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum