Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzy come here!!!!!!

3 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Izzy come here!!!!!! - Page 9 Empty Re: Izzy come here!!!!!!

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:46 am

I smiled and leaned into his chest. It was rock hard but somehow i found it comfy.
"Sorry i thought you might be comfier than the chair," I said with a smirk.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:49 am

Xander smiled brightly and rested his arm over her shoulders.
"No worries" He said and brushed his finger gentely through her hair.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:58 am

I liked the way his fingers felt running through my hair. I liked the way he didnt push me away. I liked the way he looked. I liked the way he felt. I liked how he was always the same. I liked him. I leaned in closer to his chest making myself comfortable. I closed my eyes and relaxed my body. I let the tiredness take me over and fell asleep. I dreamed about Xander and Stephan again. Same thing except this time i made a choice. I went to Xander. As soon as i stepped toward Xander, Stephan's eyes turned black. He charged at Xander and I yelled at him to stop. He stopped right before he reached Xander. He turned around, an angry look on his face.
"You let me go," I said sadly. "I can't wait for you to get your act together."
A hurt look crossed his face. He reached out toward me then i woke up. I sat up quickly and tried to get my breathing back to normal. I looked over at Xander wondering if he saw my dream. I hope not, I thought worriedly.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:33 am

Xander had seen her dream. He looked at her with concern; He didn’t want to scare her. He didn’t want to act like Stephan and push her away; he wasn’t going to be like Stephan.
“Lyrra, shh.” He pulled her head to his chest again and brushed his fingers over her face. “It’s okay.” He said his voice lush and quiet.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:49 am

Xander's touch made me feel safe. I leaned into his chest and tried not to think of my dream. Instead i focused on the fall and rise of Xander's chest and his voice telling me it was going to be ok. When i finally calmed down I sat up and looked at Xander.
"Thanks," I said.
I didn't know if the concerned look on his face was because he had seen my dream or because i was just breathing heavy and looked scared. I looked into his head and saw my fears become reality. He had seen my dream.
"Oh, Xander i didnt want you to see that. You shouldn't have to worry about my problems, you have your own," I said sadly.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Xaris shook his head, his messy brown hair falling over his face. He took his pale hand and swept his fingers over his face to get the hair from his eyes.
“No, I don’t want to stay out of this. I want to help you.” He said his voice low and lush. Still wavered.

I remember falling asleep; I remember finding out that the people in the house were just like me.
When I opened my eyes I turned over to see a small table full of food. I looked down at my stomach and it growled violently at me. I smiled slightly and sat up in my bed, my body was sore and aching from running so much.
I lifted my shirt to see the gash in my stomach. It was nothing more then a small scar. I blinked hard, unsure of what to think of it. Not more then a day ago there was a deep cut in my stomach and now it had scarred over. It was too odd for words.
I let it slide.
My gaze fell back onto the table. Pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausages, juice, French toast, apples, bananas, and other things that you couldn’t imagine.
I looked up from the table to the corner of the room where the red headed girl was asleep in a chair; she must have been looking after me while I slept.
I smiled slightly.
The pit of emptiness in my body still was there. There was still the stinging pain in my heart, my hair was still oily and greasy from sweating so much last night, everything was in its place, but me.
I took a slice of crispy bacon and took a bite, it was too good to describe.
Something was wrong here.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:20 pm

I didn't respond right away. I didn't want him to help me. I didn't want him getting close; he would just get hurt and i didnt want that.
"No you don't," I said.
I sat back in my chair and curled myself into a ball. I wasnt ready to love again but then i looked into his eyes again and i couldnt help but throw my arms. I cried into his chest until i couldnt cry anymore. Then i sat up, wiped my eyes, and managed a small smile.
"Thanks," I said.
I could still feel the wetness from the tears on my face but i didn't want to cry anymore. I wanted to forget about my sadness and just think about Xander.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:15 am

Xander smiled at her. “It’s fine, I would be crying into a total stranger’s rock-hard chest if I was in your situation.” He sighed. “I’m sorry for everything you’re going through.” He said slightly whispering it.

I finished my food and when I looked up the red headed girl was awake and staring at me. I felt uncomfortable. “Hey.” I said my voice back to its regular lush seductive tone.
She smiled at me. “Morning, I see you enjoyed your breakfast.”
I nodded slightly; there was something definitely wrong here. There was no way a family would take in a felon, superhuman or not.
“We took you in because you needed help.” She said sort of arguing.
“Okay, thanks.” I replied and pulled my shirt up again so I could see the scar. “What happened?” It was so unusual.
Just then a woman came through the door and threw cloths on my bed. It was the mom.
“Nothing to worry about deary, I fixed you up, that’s all.” She smiled at me. “Here are your cloths.”
I looked at them, they were clean and blood free.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:52 am

I gave Xander a funny look at his first remark. Well he likes to brag, I thought. Then he spoke again and my thoughts changed.
"It's ok, it's not your fault," I said
I looked up into his brown eyes and saw honest concern in them.
"Don't worry, you won't be seeing me like this again."
I meant what i said. I knew it upset him and it upset me. I needed to move on and stop focusing on the past. I wiped the tears from my eyes and tried to change the subject. I didn't want to talk about me.
"So, how much longer on this thing now?" I asked.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:52 pm

Xander glanced at his wrist watch and sighed. "At least two more hours. You'll have to endour the craptastic seats for just a little while longer." He said with a smile.

I looked at her and smiled weakly. I could have cared less if either of them were in the room. I got dress not one bit embaressed, they were taking care of me and to get my cloths of to wash them i'm sure they had to see some skin.
I slipped on my shirt and pants. I left the sweatshirt on the bed. I turned to them and the Red head was staring at me with amazment. I smiled.
"Is there something wrong?" i asked.
She turned bright red.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:45 pm

**********haha stephans so clueless***********

I smiled back though the thought of two more hours on this thing was devastating. I sighed and settled back into Xander's chest. I took the blanket which had fallen on the floor and wrapped myself up in it.
"Ok," i said.
The rest of the plane ride was a blur between sleeping and being half awake. I guess my body was more tired than i thought.
I didn't dream the rest of the time i was sleeping but my mind kept going back to the other dream. I tried my best not to think about it but it didn't help When we were about to land i had to sit up unfortunately. The plane went down kind of shaky but we landed all right so it was ok.
"Oh my god. Solid land," I said looking out the window.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:43 am

Xander laughed slightly and when they were getting off the plane he grabbed Lyrra's hand, thinking she might be a little bit disy from the flight. He knew he was. 'Here let's go get some real food. then we can get the cab to Coatbridge."

I smiled weakly at the girl and then walked out of the room. I needed to get out of there, and fast. There was no way in hell that those people were trying to help me.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:14 am

My stomach growled at the thought of food. I hadnt had a decent meal in twelve hours and it felt like there was a giant hole where my stomach should be.
"You have no idea how good that sounds," I said.
I was so busy focusing on my stomach i didnt notice his hand around mine. When i finally noticed his hand i didnt care. It felt good, natural. I never noticed how much bigger he was than me until that moment when i realized I only came up to his chin and that i could fit one and a half of my hands into his. Damn, i thought.

*******haha u no wat they say about guys with big hands?*******
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:28 am

**They have big feet?**

Xander ndded slightly and lead her out of the plane, across the platform and to get their luggage.
He grabbed the bags of cloths she had for them and held them all. A bright smile on his face. He grabbed his sweatshirt's hood and pulled it over his head, He did the same with her.
"It'll be raining." He said brushing hair from her face and walked out of the airport.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:35 am

*Not quite, izzy xD*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:38 am

*Would you like me to say . XANDER HAS A HUGE DICK!*
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:13 am

*-.-'*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:17 am

I didnt believe him about the raining thing until we walked outside and the cold drops started pelting my skin. I was only wearing a tanktop and instantly started shivering. He could've handed me a sweatshirt, i thought annoyed. I shivered and moved closer to Xander for warmth.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:17 am

*******hahaha********
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:25 am

Xander un-zipped his sweatshirt and pulled Lyrra to his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and stuck his hand out for a cab. He did this casually.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:47 am

I looked up at Xander and stuck my tongue out.
"Now you notice i'm freezing," I said.
A cab came about two minutes later and i gladly jumped in. The driver was a big guy. And that was putting it politely. As soon as i got into the car he asked where i wante to go. I didnt respond because honestly i didnt know. I looked over at Xander and asked him where we were going.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:02 pm

Xander smiled brightly and gave the man directions. His Scottish accent was thick and it would have been hard to make out the words. The guy nodded. "You and the wee lass here together?" He asked staring at Lyrra.
That made Xander angry so he said the first thing that'd set him off. "Aye, I’m lucky." He said and smiled at Lyrra to make it believable.
The guy seemed to look away in shame making Xander feel confident and like the alpha-male.

I walked down the steps ignoring the little buzz in my head that was the red head trying to get in. I blocked her off. I'd had enough of the Brady-bunch gig and wanted to get down the reality of it all.
When i reached the bottom I felt reassurance wash over me and quickly was on alarm. These people really wanted me to stay.
That was wrong.
I slipped through the doors of the kitchen seeing the mother cooking more food. My stomach was already stuffed with bacon and shit like that. I felt ready to explode at the seams.
When she saw me a look of wonder crossed her face and i swore i saw a bit of pleasure in the frustration she saw in my eyes. She turned to me with a tight smile, her worry lines on her forehead deepened as her face stretched.
I smiled weakly. "I need to go." I said and went for the door. Within a blink of an eye she was standing in front of me her arms crossed over her chest looking down on me.
"You're sick, stay here." It was a demand. And it scared me a little.
"No, I have to find Lyrra!" I yelled and shoved her out of the way. After that I ran, Ran out of the house, out of the town, and kept running.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:47 pm

*Scottish ppl don't say 'wee lass' that often :<*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:59 am

I gave Xander a questioning look. So we're dating now are we? I asked Xander mentally. I scooted over in the cab and leaned against the window. The window was ice cold so i leaned away from it and layed my head against Xander's shoulder.

******fail*********
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:54 am

Xander shook his head slightly.
It's just to get the fat bastard away from you. he thought then looked at his feet. Unless you want to.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum