Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzy come here!!!!!!

3 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Izzy come here!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Izzy come here!!!!!!

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:59 am

I sucked in a deep breath trying to keep myself together. “I know.” My voice changed a bit, it was probably noticeable. I was trying to swallow the lump in my throat, trying to choke back tears. I felt like shit. I didn’t understand how I could have done it, how I brought myself to say it, I couldn’t believe what I said next. “I need to see you, now.”
After I said it there was no way I could take it back.
I can’t see her. Not like this, not while I had this urge.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:02 am

"Im at the beach. Do what you did yesterday and follow my mind." Oh my god. He was coming here and i was in a bikini! I must be psycho but i really need to see him. Make the pain go away. I sent him pictures of the beach and the streets to take to get there.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:11 am

I nodded to the phone. “Ok, I’ll be there soon. And please do me a favor. If I tell you to run. . .Just go.” I didn’t have time to explain my odd behavior. I hung up the phone and got into my car. Right then I felt love for the first time.
I looked at myself in the mirror and wiped the blood from my face and wrapped my hands. Hopefully she wouldn’t notice.
I drove off getting to the beach without any effort.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:16 am

Why would i need to run? The question kept repeating itself until i saw headlights speeding toward the beach. I grabbed my towel, wrapped it around my waist, and ran toward where the car was now parked still not getting there fast enough. I looked through the windshield and the pain in my heart was erased. I felt a smile light up my face for the first time that day.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:23 am

When I saw her smile I felt half human. My smile was weak, but I meant it.
I stepped out of the car, blood had soaked through my bandages and I hadn’t noticed. “I-I’m sorry.” Was all I could say for that moment. I was sorry for everything. I was sorry for the way I was, I was sorry for the pain, I was sorry for the death, I was sorry that at that point al I wanted to see was her blood on my hands.
I kept my distance, there was no way I was hurting her, and I couldn’t hurt her. I loved her, I know it was a bit fast for love but I couldn’t help it, she was perfect.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:34 am

I couldnt help myself. I walked toward him noticing the blood on his hands but not caring. I threw my arms around him loving the way his body felt against mine. I couldnt help it when a tear slid down my face. I stood on my tiptoes and whispered into his ear, "It's ok. "
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:48 am

I was caught off guard. Her body against mine felt wonderful. Half of me wanted to hold her longer, wanted to kiss her, I wanted to tell her how I felt.
The other half wanted to push her away, wanted to hurt her. And that half was slowly growing over, slowly taking control.
I felt tears sting my face as I stumbled back away from her. My back hit the door of my car and rage sunk in. I hated myself.
“Go away.” My brown hair fell over my face casting a shadow over my eyes. “Lyrra, go.” My voice was deep, and full of so much pain and so much hate that I scared myself.
“Go!” I yelled through gritted teeth and my hair swept away from my eyes as I leaned forward.
I knew what they looked like; I knew exactly how she’d see me.
My eyes were like two black holes.
Fear swept itself over me. Fear of hurting her, but she had to go. She had to get away from me, I hade to get out of there. I had to leave the town, before I killed anyone else.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:55 am

I stared at him the hurt on my face plain to see. "Why?" The word barely got out. I could feel the tears running down my face and the pain returned to my heart so quickly i almost fell. I tried with all my might to get into his head, but i still couldnt. "Why?" i asked again except this time i didnt want an answer. I turned around and ran toward the water. I threw off my towel and jumped into the water, not wanting to come out ever again.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:04 am

I felt the rage boil again. I yelled at the top of my lungs and without thinking my fist pounded into the car. I cared less about the pain.
I punched the side once more and I heard a gut wrenching crack from my hand. Pain finally swelled and blood rushed. I punched once more and my other fist cracked.
I was shaking, tears rushing down my face like I was a waterfall. I gritted my teeth and got into my car.
I felt like the world had stopped spinning.
I revved my engine and thought twice about crashing it into the rocks. I didn’t get far before I felt empty again.
I ran into my house and grabbed my knife, only this time I didn’t grab it to kill someone else, I grabbed it to do scuicide.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:09 am

I saw a silver knife in my mind. I also heard the thoughts that went with it. I'm going to kill myself. I recognized that voice. It was his. He was going to kill himself. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I screamed as loud as i could in my head. I jumped out of the water and raced toward his house. I got there in a matter of minutes and busted through his front door runnng to his room.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:13 am

I pulled the knife to my chest getting ready to plunge it into my flash just as I heard footsteps climbing up the stairs. I paused. My mind had been made up, I was going to do it.
I pressed the blade slowly it made a deep cut and I gritted my teeth, blood rushed from the cut and I pressed harder. My hands soaked in blood. . .
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:18 am

I busted through the door only to see the blood running down his hands from the cut in his stomach. "Noooooooooooo!" I yelled again except this time so he heard it. I raced towards him and ripped the knife away from his hand cutting myself on the way.
"No, dont leave me." I cried throwing my arms around him for the second time that day. He was crying too. I heard and felt it. "No. No. No." I Whispered the word over and over again.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:30 am

I was in shock for a second when she pulled the knife from my fingers. The blood that was rushing from the gash soaked into my shirt. The cut throbbed and I felt like ripping the knife back form her and finishing the job.
When she threw her arms around me I stumbled into the wall. I rested my head on her small shoulder and wrapped my arms around her tightly. Tears dripping from my face into her black hair.
I breathed her scent in.
“I’m so sorry. I’m so. . .sorry.” I held her in my arms feeling human, fully human.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:35 am

"It's ok." I said through my sobs. Then i noticed the wet, sticky feeling on my stomach and looked down. I gasped. There was blood everywhere. "We need to get you to a hospital. Now." I sai calmly while i took his hand and started walking towards the door. I almost turned around and hugged him again yearning for his arms around me.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:46 am

I didn’t look down. My fingers touched the wound and I gasped at how mush it stung. I could feel the blood running over my body I could feel it drip from my shirt.
I felt light headed for a second and as I stood I stared down at Lyrra my eyes traveled her body; she was covered in my blood. I felt sick to my stomach.
Words escaped my mind and got caught in my throat. I needed a doctor, and some therapy wouldn’t hurt. I pressed my hand to the wall trying to keep my balance. My feet refused to work properly and I found myself stumbling as I walked to the door. Words finally came. “Lyrra, c-call 911.” I said my voice almost a whisper.
As I fell to my knees I heard the sound of flesh ripping. The gash had opened wider and I was loosing blood fast. All I could think of was Lyrra and how mush I couldn’t bare to die, I couldn’t leave here, not without a proper good-bye.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:58 am

I could barely hear him. I took out my phone with inhuman speed and dialed 911. "Hello, 911 Emergency how may i help you."
"I need an abulance now!" i yelled my reply.
"What is the problem?" The robotic voice replied.
"My friend just stabbed himself."
"Ok. Where are you currently located?" I told her the adress and waited for her reply.
"Ok. Someone will be right over." I hung up the phone and waited for what felt like forever. Finally i heard the sirens and ran outside. "In here. He's in here." I yelled. The paramedics rushed in with a stretcher and came out five minutes later with Stephan. "Are you riding with him" One of the asked.
"Of course" I said. I jumped in the ambulance. When we got to the hospital they made me wait outside in the waiting room. It was excruciating. Finally i fell asleep.
I was woken by a doctor half an hour later. "Is he alright?" I asked the worry in my voice clear.
"He's stable at the moment. If you would like to go see him yiu can."
I ran to his room as fast as i could. I busted through the door and froze. He looked terrible. All pale with an iv and a blood soaked bandage across his stomach. I walked over and pulled a chair to his bed. I grabbed his hand and rubbed the back of it with my thumb.

Last edited by AriLove on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:11 am

I didn’t remember much, the rest was a blur full of voices and pain. I could still feel the blood rushing from my wound.
I heard the voices of the doctor as they looked over my body, they said I was special, they said something about how I was built.
Then I remember being knocked out cold. Nothing. Just blank.
I woke up to the sound of a heart monitor and the small buzzing of the blinding lights above me. I didn’t know where I was right away. The pain in my stomach hadn’t vanished it was still there, more intense than ever. I lifted my arm to rub the sleep from my eye but I felt a painful tug. I loved over to see a bag full of blood and an I.V stuck in my arm. I cringed. Hospitals were bad enough if you were just visiting, lying in one of the beds was just plain freaky.
I looked over to my other arm and there was a pink bracelet strapped to my wrist and a plastic thing covered my finger.
I gritted my teeth and tried to sit up. There was a burning, stabbing pain where the wound was and I think I screamed.
I felt a warm hand touch my arm and I looked over still breathing hard through my teeth and the pain vanished when I saw her face. “Lyrra, I-I’m so sorry.” I felt more tears and blinked them back. I couldn’t cry any more, there would be no man left if I kept crying.
I was being stubborn and tried to sit up again only to be stopped by the pain again.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:17 am

"No. Dont. You'll hurt yourself more." I said my heart ripping as i saw the pain in his face. "Just promise me you'll never do this again." Promise me. I said mentally.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:27 am

I didn’t answer, I could never promise that. If it ever happened again, If I ever hurt her I wouldn’t be able to live with myself.
So I just sat there and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds. I finally found words.
“I can’t promise that.” I turned my head so I was facing her. “I don’t ever want to hurt you, I can’t let you near me Lyrra.” I cleared my throat trying to be heard, my voice was so weak it was barely even a whisper. “If I hurt you, I would never be able to go on with life pretending that everything is ok. I can not promise you that I won’t do it again.”
I was basically telling her to stay away from me, but I needed her. I needed her so badly, she made me feel whole, and she made my emotions real.
I needed to tell her how I felt. It was too early, and I felt like it was too late as well.
“I love you Lyrra, and I don’t want you to get mixed up with me.” I winced when I flexed my stomach muscles so I could move. “I’m not that great guy you thought I was.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:34 am

*Sorry, i've been reading this and to me it's like a really awesome version of twilight, only not as vampirey, if that's even a word lol! But i never knew u two were so good at RP'ing :O*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:36 am

**OMG Lewis THANK YOU!! You made me so happy! Teehee i love you! that made my sucky week!**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:39 am

About a second later the full force of his words hit me like a gunshot. I stood up and started pacing. A million things wwere racing through my head. The loudest was that he loved me. I sent him a mental whisper with as much love as i could possibly fit in it. I love you too and thats why i could never stay away. I dont care what he says about himself. I am going to stay with him. And if he ever does that again swear to god I'll slap him upside the head.
I took a closer look at Stephan. He was covered in muscle. Nice, I thought silently to myself.

**********Oh my god thank you. You made my day************

Last edited by AriLove on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:49 am; edited 4 times in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:45 am

*you're welcome, i guess lol!*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:58 am

I gritted my teeth. That wasn’t the reaction I was looking for, I was actually hoping for her to run out of the room and never coming back.
I took a deep breath trying to restrain from yelling at her. I couldn’t let her near me; I knew how bad I was at keeping my temper. I also knew what kind of damage I could do. I hated her for being so stubborn.
“No. Lyrra you need to stay away.” My voice was harsh and I could tell that the color of my eyes had changed again.
I wanted to rip the fucking I.V’s off, I wanted to push her against the wall till she screamed and ran away. I needed her to leave, I was a psycho, and I knew that. I was a creep, no doubt about it. I could kill someone with the blink of an eye, no problem. But if I even scratched, slapped, or did any harm to Lyrra I could never forgive myself. It was the weirdest feeling in the world. I had never felt it, and I wanted it to stop.
I hated to love her.
I hated to by myself around her.
But more then that hated that I couldn’t to stop the urges.

**Fail**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:52 am

His words were like ice and i noticed the change in his eyes right away. They went from blue to black. I looked into them and saw despair and hatred. My eyes fell to the floor and i tried to hold back my tears. It didnt work out to well. I looked back up into his eyes and said, "No."
I walked over to his bed and layed down beside him using his chest as my pillow.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum