Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzy come here!!!!!!

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Izzy come here!!!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: Izzy come here!!!!!!

Post  AriLove Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:04 am

I had to think about that for a second. Did i want to? I mean i liked Xander but i still loved Stephan. I don't think i could go out with Xander right now. It wouldnt be fair to him. I'm taking a little break from boys for a while. I'm sorry, i thought.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:06 am

Xander nodded, understanding completely.
He watched the cab driver take glances at Lyrra occasionally and he set his jaw.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 am

I noticed the cab driver looking at me from the mirror. Though he wasn't really looking at me as much as he was looking at my chest. The next time he looked at me i glared at him. He pretended not to notice and kept routinely staring at me. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. The thoughts coming out of his head were repulsive and sick. I looked at Xander with a pained glance. Help me, I thought.

Last edited by AriLove on Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Xander nodded and pulled Lyrra to his body, covering her chest with his sweatshirt. He glared at the man in the driver's seat. Hate, rage, and annoyance showing through his sharp brown eyes. "Would you like a closer look mate?" He asked gripping his hand into a fist. The skin on his hand pulled tightly over his knuckles making them white.
The cab driver was taken aback; he stared at Xaner's eyes for a little while, fear crossing over his grimy sweaty pig's face.
The man had two chins or more, more fat than a cow and looked like he'd just gone swimming because of all the grease and sweat that dripped from his forehead and neck.
It made Xander sneer in disgust.
When they finally arrived to a small two housed flat, Xander let Lyrra out and threw the money to the cab driver. He let his hand linger over the man's door and glared at him. "If i catch you looking at her again, I’ll have your head." He said through clenched teeth and the cab drove off.

I ran until I came to the next town. My gaze was beginning to blur and sweat dripped from my face. I sat on the side of the road letting myself catch some air. I dug around in my pockets and found my wallet stuffed with cash and credit cards, the way I’d left it before Lyrra drove off without me.
I felt the familiar pain in the pit of my stomach and waved away the thoughts with fantasies of food. I stood to my feet and walked to the nearest gas station.
I slapped down a coke and a foot long sub sandwich with lettuce, tomato, Swiss cheese, pepperoni, ham, and roast beef. My stomach growled at me as I grabbed into my wallet for a ten dollar bill.
The man behind the counter stared at me, he pulled his glasses up the bridge of his nose, and his blond shaggy hair was cropped short. He looked like a virgin, and looked like he'd be a virgin till he was about forty.
I smiled weakly at him and slapped the money onto the counter. We shared silent glances as he typed in numbers at the cash register and there was a ding, my receipt came out as a small square of white paper which I crumpled and slipped into my back pocket. I left without another word.
I walked outside to see an unguarded running car in the parking lot. I smiled to myself.

There I was, driving down the black pavement, the hood on the convertible down, wind blowing through my brown hair drying the sweat on my face, I lifted my coke to my lips and took a swig.
Things were looking up for me, until I realized I was far away from Canada, I wouldn’t make it to the UK in time to catch up to Lyrra.
"Bloody hell." I said and stepped on the gas. It went from 60 MPH to 150 within a few seconds.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:23 am

The place we were staying at wasn't very big. I walked to the front door and looked at the house a bit before i walked in. It was a tannish-grayish color. Not very exciting but i guess i wasn't really trying to stand out so it didn't matter. I reached toward the door and found it was locked. And being me i didn't have the keys. I looked back at Xander. He was still talking to the cab driver. It was a little chilly outside and still sprinkling a little bit. Seeing as i was still a little wet i was freezing my ass off. Hey, as soon as you're done threatening fatso's life can you come let me in? I thought.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:45 am

The cab driver sped off and Xander turned towards Lyrra, apology flickering in his deep brown eyes.
"Sorry."
He stepped up the stairs and ran his hand along the side of the house. His fingers brushed against a pump and he pressed his finger onto the underside of a shilling. It flipped up and he grabbed a key from inside of a small hole in the wall.
He flipped it closed and smirked at Lyrra. "Smart, in’nit?" He asked and unlocked the door.
He took off his sweatshirt and lay it over Lyrra wrapping her in his arms and lead her into the house. "I'm sorry." He said again, his voice lush and low. He was sorry for letting her freeze.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:07 am

I leaned back into his chest relishing the warmth. I tilted my head up and whispered, "It's ok."
I walked down the small hallway into a sitting room. Off the side of the sitting room there was a door to a bedroom which i quickly claimed as mine. I took my bags of clothes from Xander and went and changed into some dry clothes. I slipped on some baggy sweat pants and a black hoodie with a white tanktop underneath loving the warmth and dryness of them. I walked back out of the room and went and layed down on the couch. It was comfy considering how small it was. Then i heard my stomach growl at me. The empty feeling in my stomach returned and i sent Xander a pained glance.

Last edited by AriLove on Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:40 am

Xander looked at her with concern.
"Are you hungry? Or do you just need another hug?" He asked with a small half smile.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:19 am

I laughed and looked at him.
"Well, i could probably use both," I said.
I walked over, put my hands on his shoulders, and turned him around so he was facing the door. Then i started pushing him toward it.
"We are going to get some food. I am starving," I said.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:39 am

Xander walked.
"sheesh okay! What are you in the mood for?" He asked with a small laugh.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:57 am

"Anything edible," I replied.
When we got to the door i grabbed his hand and walked outside. It wasn't raining anymore but it was still wet and i barely avoided stepping in a big puddle at the bottom of the steps. I look at Xander apologetically. Sorry, i'm kind of a clutz, I thought.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:00 am

Xander grabbed Lyrra and picked her up in his arms. Carrying her over the sidewalk till they were on somewhat dry pavement.
"It's fine, you dont have to worry about wet feet anymore." He said with a laugh.
"Let's go to. . . Gregs."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:15 am

I stared up into his eyes with a smile.
"I don't know that place but ok. Oh and are you going to carry me or do i have to walk."
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:29 am

Xander smiled.
"I like carrying you. Makes me feel usefull." He continued to walk on.
"Greggs is a pastry shop. Oh they make a mean sausage roll."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:49 am

"You should already feel useful. You've helped me a ton," I said.
You helped me not think about Stephan, I thought to myself.

*******write about stephan!!!!********
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Xander nodded slightly.
"It's fine. We should really hurry, i can hear my stomach yelling at me."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:30 pm

"That's just your stomach's way of saying i love you," I said with a hint of laughter.
We walked on like that, him carrying me, for a couple blocks until we got to a little brick building with the word Greggs in big red letters.
"Hey, do you think you could put me down now? I don't want people staring at me funny."
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:04 pm

Xander nodded slightly and put her down. His arm never leaving her shoulders.
"That's a good idea, we don't want to draw attention to ourselves."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:10 am

I snuggled in closer to his body as we walked into Greggs. Why don't you just date him already? My mind kept shouting at me. Honestly i couldn't answer that question anymore. Stephan was gone and i understood that. The pain was still there but Xander made me forget about it. I looked over at him making sure not to catch his eye, questions running throught my head. What would happen if we dated? What if he broke my heart too? I made sure these thoughts didn't go to Xander, that they stayed safely in my head.
We found a small table and i reluctantly moved away from him to sit across from him. The table was small so we weren't that far away but i still didn't like it. He was kind of my protector and i didn't like being away from him. I looked around the little shop and liked what i saw. It was a cute little place with a couple tables and a counter up front. Underneath the counter there was a glass case that had about ten different types of pies in it and my mouth started watering.
"Oh my god. Pie," was all i could say.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:12 pm

Xander chuckled slightly. He put his hands on the tabel and stood up.
"I'll be right back. What do you want?" He asked his brown eyes gleaming with joy.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:41 pm

I shook my head. I honestly didn't know, there were too many to choose from. I eventually decided on an apple pie and told Xander. After saying that i sat back and relaxed, enjoying the feeling of not having cops looking for me. I started going through all the recent events that had happened and couldn't believe it had happened in less than a week. It's all Stephan's fault. If he wouldn't have come into my life none of this would have happened. I kept my thoughts to myself and waited for Xander to get back.

Last edited by AriLove on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:22 am

Xander nodded slightly and walked over towards the counter. He talked with the old ladies that worked behind there.
he stood there a few minuets and came back with a mini appel pie for lyrra and a sausage roll for himself.
"Here you go." He said and handed her the pie.
He sat down and started to nibble on his food.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:16 am

I took a bite of pie and moaned with pleasure. I hadn't really eaten in two days and the pie was delicious. I quickly gulped it down, then realizing i was being a complete pig, blushed. Not my fault i hadn't had amazing food in a couple of days, I thought. I sat and waited for Xander to finish his food. He was taking his time.

Last edited by AriLove on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:28 am

Xander looked up at her from his food and laughed.
"Sorry." He said refering to his slowness.
He finished his food.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:33 am

"It's ok, I'm just a pig," I said with a smile.
Once everything was cleaned up i went over to Xander and grabbed his hand; leading him out of the shop and back to the house. When we finally got back i ran to the couch and collapsed. I had a full tummy so now i needed to sleep.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum