Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firsts. (LEWIS!!!!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Firsts. (LEWIS!!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Firsts. (LEWIS!!!!)

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:39 am

"He was mental..." Taku said, smiling weakly for a second. "You would've liked him." He said, slowly standing up.

Hal stood in blacknes. "wh...where is this...?" He asked, looking around. One thousand voices answered in unison. "This is the gate." Hal ooked around frantically. "The gate? to what?" He asked. The voices replied almost instantly. "Death."

"Oh, shit..." Hal said, but the voices reacted. "You are a spirit, you shall visit this gate 500 times, then you shall pass through it." They said, and Hal felt like he was being sucked out of his body. no...in to his body!

Talu looked down as Hal opened his eyes, then looked up. "I was..." He started, then passed out from the pain.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:49 am

Monica shook her head slightly. “I don’t know if I would have been able to get to know the mental twit.” She smiled slightly.
When Hal opened her eyes she nearly jumped out of her skin.
“You were...?”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:42 pm

"What the fuck. Hal?" Taku said, desperately trying to wake him. Hal gasped, choking and rolling over. "Ah, shit! Leave me alone!!" He shouted, trying to get up. He staggered to his side, using a tree for support. "Fuck, look at this! This was my best jacket!" He said, sighing. "Well, I guess i never was lucky..."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:58 am

Monica gritted her teeth. Hal had woken up and acted like nothing happened, like everything was fine and dandy. She had felt sympathy for his brother and now that he was acting like a smartass while his brother had just embarrassed himself in front of a half-demon she felt like making his wound bigger.
Monica restrained herself from hitting the spirit boy named Hal.
“Mmm, you’re alive. Wonderful.” She stood up and wiped the blood from her sword putting it back in its case.
“I should go, you know, before I get you killed again. Or you get me killed.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:04 am

Hal looked over at Taku, and sighed. "I'd never have guessed it. A demon that me and my brother didn't kill. I might have to rethink a lot of principals..." He said, looking down. "Personally, we can't let you just walk off, to get hunted down by these...shadows. Do you know who leads them?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:10 am

Monica turned back towards them.
“Seriously? I’m going to live?” she felt some happiness. But then it was washed away by the memory of her father’s sick and psychotic games. His abandonment was almost as bad as death.
“My Father, he leads them. Well some of them, the other assassins just hunt down people with special abilities for the fun of it.” She cleared her throat. “Fa is kind of a sick and twisted bastard who killed my mother and sent me out at the age of five so he could one day rip me to shreds.” She looked down at her feet feeling somewhat embarrassed for even mentioning the fact that she had Dad issues.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:05 pm

Hal and Taku listened to Monica's history, thnen looked at each other. Just by one look at each other, they made up their minds. Hal turned round to face Monica. "I'm gonna kill him." he said, blankly.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:55 am

Monica was taken aback. Shock covered her pale face. She looked towards Hal her black eyes had turned back to their usual scarlet.
“Wait- What? You. . .The man who was so enthusiastic about killing me just a few minuets ago, wants to kill my father.” She looked at them like they had just crawled out of a bears mouth.
“You’re the strangest man I’ve ever met. And I’ve met plenty.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:29 am

"Technically, i'm not a man. I'm a spirit. Thought the glowing eyes would be a clue..." He said, jokingly. For the first time in a while, he smiled. Maybe things were starting to look up for him and his brother.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:40 am

Monica shook her head. “I knew that a while ago. Fore one thing I know what you were before I even had to see your eyes. Spirits smell very different.” She looked around the area somewhat worried about more Shadows. She could feel them everywhere, watching, waiting, wanting to kill them.
Monica had brought these two boys into this mess and now she’d feel horrible if anything happened to them. Which is why she couldn’t let them help.
“Listen, I know you guys are trying to help but. . . I have to go. Now.” She started to walk away.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:44 am

Taku walked on one side of her, Hal on the other. "Trust me, we're stubborn bastards..." Taku said, grinning. Hal smiled as well, adding "You're more human than demon. Actually...just like a human with a tail." He said, and Taku laughed. "Hal, you're mental..." He said, and Hal grinned.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:03 am

Monica rolled her eyes. “I don’t have time for this.” She walked off, not too sure of what would happen now that two spirits were determined to help her, a demon, from being slaughtered by men in black clothing.
She walked on passing them trying to get as much space between them as possible.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:13 am

Hal stared after Monica. Such determination. It was commendable. "We never did get your name..." He said, grinning.

Taku was watching the treeline for signs of these 'shadows'. He was sure his eyes were playing tricks on him, but he kept thinking he saw the eyes of a spirit. Only red.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:21 am

“Monica.” She replied still walking somewhat at a fast pace, restraining from stabbing them both in the necks so she could get away.
She’d glance around at the trees every few seconds to see nothing but green she could hear something crawling through the forest but she gave no mind to it. Something was always crawling through the forest.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:27 am

Taku fell back, dragging Hal with him and Grinning. "Hey, i think you like her..." He said under his breath, and Hal laughed. "You sly bastard, i think you might be right!" He whispered, and then sighed. "I don't think it could work out though, i mean i've never been much of a romancer..."

Taku laughed.

"Well, you'd better start practicing, then!" HE said, beaming, and Hal flashed a sharp-toothed grin. "Guess you're right." He said, then smiled. "But not just now..."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:37 am

Monica walked on seeing the sun starting to set. A growl erupted from her chest. She hated sleep, she hated the night. It was the time where the Shadows liked to watch, they liked to mess with her mind by leaving her messages written in blood. She shivered.
“We should find a place to stay for the night.” She said, fear in her voice.

**Haha, that's funny. XD**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:40 am

"Looks like there's a cave over there" Taku pointed out, and paused. "You're not scared of caves, are you?" He asked, and Hal scoffed. "Since when do you think demons are scared of caves?" He asked, ad Taku punched him playfully.

*What is? Razz*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:44 am

Monica shook her head.
"No, I’m afraid of what happens while I’m in the cave." She added and walked on towards the cavern they'd pointed out. She brushed her braid over her shoulder.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:07 am

Hal walked to the edge of the cave, sighing. "Hey, Taku, wanna take it in turns watching out for these shadow...things?" He asked, and Taku shrugged. "Yeah, sure." He said, walking in to the tent. He sat down and started to build a fire.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:23 am

Monica sat in a corner staring out the cave's mouth, wondering what the Shadows were doing right now. If they were killing someone innocent to use their blood, or hang their bodies.
"You guys don't have to do this."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:48 am

Hal turned round. "Yeah, well we want to." He replied, looking back out over the forest. It began to rain, and Hal's brown hair started getting in his eyes. He sighed, his breath condensing in the air. Taku got the fire going, and it cast strange flickering shadows over the cave walls. "So..." He said to monica, "What's your story?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:58 am

Monica looked to him. "My dad is trying to kill me, that's about it." She pulled her legs to her chest and stared into the fire. "The assassins have killed everyone i've been in contact with. They would leave me the mangled corps of a previous companion." she said her voice not changing and her eyes not moving.
Monica started to take down her hair.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:07 am

"Bastards..." Taku whispered, his electric blue eyes mixed with the reflections of the flames creating an orangey-green glow. Hal stood in the rain, freezing, but unmoving, like a silent guardian. Listening to their conversation to pass the time.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:19 am

Monica nodded slightly. "I guess it's my dad whole sick way of saying 'I love you.'" Her long hair fell over her shoulders and touched the cave floor around her.
she never cut her hair. It was basically her life line, indicating how long she's lived.
"What about you two? What's your story?" She said running her fingers through her hair.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:26 am

"Me and hal have been surviving out here ever since our family was slaughtered, by demons. We had 2 other brothers, who were kiled too. Weird thing is, we never found their bodies..." He said.

Hal listened, feeling sadness build up in his chest. Shadow and Ghost. Dead. Their parents. Dead. They'd been left with nothing but each other and their brotherly bonds.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum