Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firsts. (LEWIS!!!!)

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Firsts. (LEWIS!!!!) Empty Firsts. (LEWIS!!!!)

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:11 am

Monica sat there in the tree, her long red brain hung over her shoulder. It had been days since her last encounter with the Black Assassins, also known as Shadows. Her father had sent them after her farther back then she could remember. She felt the cool breeze on her skin and the familiar sent of the forest beckoned her to move forward.
Monica’s black wolf’s tail wagged slowly and her ears twitched as she heard a twig snap. The hairs on the back of her neck stood on end and she looked over her shoulder to see a dark figure in the trees and before she knew it a ripping feeling ran itself through her back.
She felt blood rush down her body. She felt the sickening fall and then the breath-taking impact of the ground. The air was knocked out of her and a shadow peered ar her from the trees. More were soon to come.

**Epic fail.
que Taku and Hal!**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Firsts. (LEWIS!!!!) Empty Re: Firsts. (LEWIS!!!!)

Post  Teh otter Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:38 pm

*Original stories need original clothes. And i think i remember what Hal and Taku had Razz*

Taku looked through the forest, spinning a trowing knife around his finger, his blue trench coat blowing in the wind and revealing a row of identical knives. Hal, his younger brother, was watching through the trees. He saw a girl sitting on a branch, then paused. Was that a...tail?. As he watched, Suddenly something knocked her out of the tree, and she crashed to the floor. "Oh, shit!" Hal said, and Taku turned round. "What?" He asked, then saw the girl. "Oh, just some stupid hunter trying to climb a tree?" He asked, and Hal shook his head. "She was attacked." He said, pulling out two knives, one made of white slate, the other black onyx. He ran forwards, looking around, while Taku ran up to the fallen girl. "Hey...hey, you alright?" He asked, skidding on his knees to her side.

*Yes i know they didn' have trench coats back then but it's quicker than describing what it is lol*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Monica struggled to breath. When she heard voices and footsteps her first reaction was to hold her breath, close her eyes, and hope they thought she was dead. When one of them asked if she was okay there was no way of faking death at that point.
The pain in her back was almost bad enough to do suicide. The assassin’s made their knives exceedingly sharp and would dip them in poison before use.
She moved to look up at the stranger and winced, but she forced her body to cooperate.
“Yeah, I-I’m fine.” She forced the words out.
She gripped the knife in her back and pulled quickly, making the wound bigger and sting even more. She bit down on her lip almost puncturing the skin.
She wore a black tunic with plane grey leggings. Her boots were made of grey wolf pelts; she honestly could have cared less about what she strapped on her feet as long as it worked.
Her hair was long and red, always in a braid; it touched down to her hip.
“Don’t bother; they probably left when they saw you both.” She pointed out seeing nothing in the trees.

**Haha don't worry, i know what you mean. I forgot what Monica use to wear. :\ **
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:33 pm

"Who the hell are they anyway?" Taku asked, looking around. Hal lowered the knives, but stayed wary. Anything could go wrong. Besides. He never had been lucky.

*Fail*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:38 pm

**Haha I'm sorry, i didn't give you much to work with.**

Monica got to her feet leaning against a tree.
“Shadows, also known as Black assassins or, if you believe in it people from other clans call them Spirits of Death.” She winced, feeling the poison run through her veins. It was almost worse then death. She felt it crawl through her bloodstream up her back.
“They were after m-me.” She said between clenched teeth.

**Fail**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:01 am

Hal looked over. "Spirits of death? heh. I don't think so. But why were they chasing you?" He asked, as Taku stood up, looking around to make sure he wasn't being watched, then he picked up the blade that had struck Monica. "Whoever they are, theey sure know how to carve a knife. Look at this engravement on the handle...2 He said, tossing it over to Hal, who caught it. "Yeah, it is quite nice. Not as nice as Ghost's stuff, but still pretty nice," He said, throwing it back. Taku kneeled in front of Monica. "So, why were they trying to kill you?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:11 am

Monica looked up at him. He was at least a few heads taller than her. She felt somewhat intimidated by them both. She feared what they’d do if she spoke.
“My Father sent them after me, because I’m half . . . demon.” She spoke quietly. Her mother had been a Black-wolf-demon and her father had killed her after giving birth to Monica. After she turned five summers old he let her go into the wilderness and let the Shadows hunt her down. It was like a game to her father, a sick, blood filled game.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:34 am

The brothers went silent. Taku turned round, looking at Hal, who had pulled out a knife. He threw it over ti Hal, who caught it easily. "Demon." He repeated, looking back down at Monica. He slowly raised the knife, ready to stab.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:38 am

**Oh snap, What the hell do i do????**

Monica’s eyes widened and she felt her heart beat fast. She didn’t move. She knew they had a right to want to murder an unnatural creature like her.
“Do it.” She said her voice soft and almost like an invitation to be killed. She’d had enough of the assassins.
“Do it! I didn’t ask to live!” She yelled. Somewhat confusing herself, with weather she wanted to die or not.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:19 am

Taku paused. "What...?" He said, slowly, lowering the knife. Hal looked over Monica, confusedly. "What kind of demon are you...?" He asked. An arrow barely missed his head. "Uhh...never mind." He said, turning round. He saw three figures standing in the trees. "Are these those...shadow assassins?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:27 am

Monica looked over towards the black cloaked figures.
“Yes that would be Shadows.” She said her scarlet eyes wide. The Assassins had never been that close before, they were always behind her because she ran. She spent most of her life running.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:27 am

Hal looked them up and down. "A demon? running from these things?" He asked, laughing. An arrow flew at his head, and one hand shot out, grabbing it in mid air and snapping it. "Pathetic!"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:36 am

Monica looked at him her eyes turning black.
“How many times do I have to explain to freaks like you? I never asked to live, I never asked to be a half breed, and I never asked for you to help me!” Monica put her hand to her slate sword and slipped it out of its case. She held the blade to the boy.
“Get out of my way.” She demanded, her normally feminine lush voice turned Demonic.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:43 am

taku pulled out his bow, aiming it at Monica's head "Do it." He said, and Hal turned round, looking at Monica and grinning. "Yeah, do--wait, what?" He asked, turning back round to taku
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:53 am

Monica bared her teeth, her fangs showing. She shoved Hal out of the way with inhuman strength. There would be many Shadows following the three that stood before them. Her whole eyes turned into black pits of rage.
She stood in front of the black cloaked assassins and growled. “Well go on then, Kill me!”
They didn’t move.
Her patience was wearing thin. She gripped her blade. They were waiting for the others, they knew they didn’t stand a chance against the half-breed and the two spirits. They needed more.
And more came.
A knife slammed itself into Monica’s shoulder and she winced. Without warning she slammed her sword through one of the shadow’s chests and it sliced all the way through its body. She gripped, twisted, and pushed up on the blade. Blood soaked her sword and Black assassin’s dropped from the trees all wearing black cloaks. They surrounded Monica, Hal, and Taku. She crouched down.

**Fail**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Hal looked back at Taku. "We can take them." He said, and Taku nodded, aiming the arrow at Monica's back. "Demons need to be wiped off the face of the earth. She won't be the last, and she sure as hell isn't the first..." He said, shooting the arrow.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:23 am

Monica spun around and caught the arrow in her hand. She crunched the wood between her fingers making it almost turn into dust.
“I’m half.” She said again.
“Half demon, half human. I can contain myself; I wish I could say the same for you. If I didn’t have any humanity left in me I would have attacked you long before now. And if you actually wanted to kill me I would have been dead already.” She said a-matter-of-factly. She looked around the assassins gaining on them.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:39 am

Hal turned, hearing a growling from behind him. He stared in to a pair of wolf eyes.

Demon-possessed wolf eyes.

"What the fuck?!" He shouted, and Taku looked at the demon for a second. "Oh jesus...run!" He shouted, turning and sprinting in the opposite direction. Hal turned round. "What? Whe can't just--"

The wolf growled, deeply, with hatred towards everything alive.

"You know what?" Hal said, suddenly. "Good idea..." He said, running after his brother. "Come on, half-demon!" He said, as he ran past Monica.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:43 am

Monica’s brow furrowed.
“Oh so now he gets it!” He said to herself and half to Hal. She ran after them, that wolf was a demon. It wanted to kill anything and everything that moved or head a spec of life in it.
She shoved Shadows aside and soon they were mauled by the possessed animal. Their lifeless bloodied corpses stared after the half-demon and two spirits.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:51 am

Hal watched as his brother tripped, stumbling. He stalled, and the demon jumped at him. "Shit! NO!" He shouted, throwing his brother out of the way.

Taku watched as Blood splashed over the forest floor in waves, soaking everything in red. He looked up at His brother, swaying on his feet, the Wolf standing in front of him with claws dripping crimson. Hal looked over at Taku. "Keep running..." He whispered, then fel backwards, his electric blue eyes slowly beginning to glaze over
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:58 am

Monica had stopped and spun on her heel just in time to see one of the two spirits fall to the ground. Claw marks across his torso. Blood rushing from his wounds and the demonwolf seemed to pull its lips back in a sharktoothed grin.
She was speechless.
The boy had been killed by the very thing that he had been hunting.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:09 am

Taku slowly stood up, drawing an axe. The wolf turned, jumping at him and roaring. Fresh blood splattered across the floor. Taku hadn't moved an inch, but the wolf was lying on the floor, howling, missing one leg. Taku threw the axe over his shoulder and a yelp was heard, followed by silence. Taku walked over to Hal kneeling by his side. Hal had deep gouges running through his torso, and Taku could see his guts. "Just another reason to kill demons..." He whispered, his head dropping in to his head.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:26 am

Monica took a step towards Taku, afraid of what he'd do to her.
"I-I'm so sorry." she said her voice soft.
This boy was unpredictable. There was no saying what his reaction would be.
**Fail**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:29 am

"You're not like other demons." He said, without looking up. "Hal would've killed you the second you grabbed him if you were. He must've felt something for you." He said, burying his head deeper in his hands, trying to block out reality.

*The Side storys are 4 all the charries in Opposites attract. Telling how they met Hal and Scarlet and all them. I've set up charries for you as well. U just have 2 name them Very Happy*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:35 am

**YAY!!**
Monica knelt next to the spirit, making enough room between them so if he tried to attack she could get out of the way in time.
"I know. Why do you think i pointed it out?" She looked down at the corps of Hal.
"He was great wasn't he?" She asked a bit curious of the boy.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum