Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last man standing

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Last man standing - Page 4 Empty Re: Last man standing

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Shadow looked down at Luis. "well, who's THIS pathetic mass?" He asked Monica, putting his pistols away. "Oh, is it your new..." He paused for a second and turned to Hal. "Damn, sorry, man..." He started, and Bloo laughed. "You know, that's what i thought too!" he said, grinning.

*Shadow's ride: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/veilsiderx7wheel004bf1.jpg/ *
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:03 pm

**That car is Fucking sexy. Razz**

Monica looked at Shadow and Bloo in disgust. "What? No what are you thinking." She gritted her teeth.
Monica was getting sick of people asuming she'd do that to Hal, she never even thought of anyone else but Hal,Luis was just a friend and a student. Mostly a student.

Scarlet broke in before Monica had the chance to kill someone. "No Monica is not with Luis, she still loves Hal no more further questions or I'm sure Monica will string your insides over the fireplace." Scarlet said it quickly, her face blank of exspression.

Luis held his hand to his nose. "No i'm not with Monica, She punched me in the face and i think i'm dying."

**Wow crappy post**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Hal looked down. "Yeah, it sucks, doesn't it?" he said, smiling. He laid his revolver down on a table next to him. Shadow picked it up. "Damn, it weighs a ton!" he said, putting it back down again. "You and heavy weapons...i'll never understand you..." He joked, then turned to Monica, smiling. "Where are the guns?" He asked, blankly.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Monica shook her head. “Down the stairs." She pointed to the room she had come up from. Monica let a sigh escape her lips and she plopped down on the couch and looked over at Hal. "I'll isolate you from weapons and lock you in a room if i have to, you're not going." She was dead set on keeping him with her. She didn't want to be stuck in this city with just Luis.

Scarlet was silent for a few seconds and stared at Bloo. "Tell me." She demanded crossing her arms over her chest.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:39 pm

"They're hunting us, and we need to keep moving." Bloo said, sighing. "That means you can't come with me." He said, putting his head in his hands "It also means that one day they'll catch us by surprise..." He said, then looked up. "And i don't want you there for that." he said, turning away.

Shadow walked downstairs. "DAMN!" he said, grinning and looking at two smith and wesson revolvers hanging on the wall. He began to spin them round his fingers, smiling to himself. "I need to buy myself a pair of these..." He said, smiling, then hung them back up on the wall. He turned round and saw Hal, picking up his guns. "You going somewhere?" He asked, and Hal nodded. "I need to leave. So long as i'm here, Monica isn't safe, and if anything happened to her..." His voice faltered. "If...if anything..." He said, then put his back to the wall, sliding down. He looked up at Shadow. "I don't know what to do..." He said, and the pain in his eyes made Shadow flinch.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Scarlet's stomach tied in a knot for a second. She stared at Bloo confusion, fear, and worry flickered through her purple and blue eyes. the thought of Bloo leaving, or even Bloo being killed made her feel nausiated. "No." She said it harshly. That one word was almost like a threat. Luis stared at Scarlet speechless. She was creepy.
Scarlet's blue eye was barealy noticable from behind her black hair but the glow it gave off at that moment made it seem like there was no hair covering it.

Monica sighed slightly and walked into the kitchen, she grabbed a glass and filled it with cold water. She downed it withing a few seconds and slammed the cup on the counter her grip was so tight the glass shattered in her hand. Shards sliced through her skin and she winced.
Luis walked into the kitchen. "Everything alright Monica?" He stood next to her. "Oh, ow. Let me help you with that." He took her hand in his and started to pluck out the pieces of glass. "So. . .uh where'd you and Hal meet?"
Monica looked at him wincing as he plucked out the glass. "I fell out of a tree in front of him and his brother." she tried to remember it all, it happend almost more than 6,000 years ago.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:03 pm

*good memory...!*

Hal got up, sighing. "Give this to Monica for me," He said, throwing a gun over to Shadow. He caught it and read the carvings on the side. "Hal..." He said, and Hal turned round. "Yeah...?" he started, and Shadow looked over at him. "Good luck, bro." He said, and Hal nodded, walking up the stairs. He went in to a side room, looking out the window. It was raining. He opened the window, climbing through and dropping to the floor outside, he put on his sunglasses and began walking through the rain. He walked a few paces in to an alley and collapsed, not being able to bear the sadness. How could he be driven to this? He pulled his revolver and put it to his head, gritting his teeth. He pulled back the hammer, then stopped, dropping the gun. That would just hurt her, and he couldn't do that...not any more...

Shadow looked down at the gun Hal had given him. It had 'Goodbye' carved on the side. "Hal, you're gonna get me killed..." He sighed, walking upstairs.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:12 pm

**Thank you!**

Luis looked at her confused. "Out of a tree?" He took out one last shard and then ran her hand under some water. "How'd you fall out of a tree?"
Monica searched for a lie. "I like to climb trees, is that a problem?" She scoffed at him and laughed.
Luis smiled and searched her cubbords for a first-aid-kit, he pulled it out and grabbed some gauze from the inside and bandaged up her wound. "Well i never thought of you as such a little kid." He leaned forward and Monica was pushed into a wall.
Monica was confused and shocked. Luis leaned into her more, his gesters made her uncomfortable.
"Luis." she said blankly and his face was just inches away from hers. He blocked her way. "Luis what are you. . .what are you doing?"

**Haha, thats when Shadow is supose to come in.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:20 pm

*OH NO HE DIDN'T! lol*

Shadow pressed the gun to the back of Luis's head. "step away from her." He said, coldly, "Or i'll be repainting the walls with your blood."

He clicked the hammer of the pistol back. "Trust me, don't think i'm lying." He said, his gaze slowly turning to rage.

Hal sat in the alley, thinking what would happen next. He couldn't go back, that was too risky, but what else was there? He had no home, but he still had his assassination contracts. He'd kill these bastards hunting him, then he'd go back to Monica, and tell her how sorry he was. But he couldn't. Words couldn't describe how sorry he was. "Shadow..." he said to himself, "please...please explain it to her..."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:32 pm

**Oh yes he di-id**

Luis raised his hands in the air and slowly turned around. His eyes fixed on Shadow. A smirk ran across his face. "You should really put that gun away lad." His tone was serious. Anger built inside of him. The change in his voice was odd, it was somewhat demonic. Monica's eyes widened. Luis wasn't a human. Monica didn't know what he was, but whatever that was it made her feel helpless.
Luis' eyes turned from their bright blue too a deep green and he grabbed Monica with one swift move.With one movement of his hand the drawrs in Monica's kitchen opened and all knives went flying at Shadow.
Luis had been looking for Hal and the other's for a while, he knew everything, he knew what Hal had done, he knew what everyone was. He was playing a dumb blondie to get close to Monica, he knew Hal would come after her and well it'd be bye-bye Hal.
Without a thought one of the knives flew into Luis' hand and he held it to Monica's throat, he set pressure on the cold blade almost ready to puncture Monica's skin.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:39 pm

*nuh-uh!!*

Shadow flew back as the knives hit him, pinned to the kitchen wall. The gun slipped out of his hands as the blood tricked from his stab wounds. He went limp, his hat falling forwards off of his head. Bloo walked in to the room, seeing Luis and Monica, then Shadow. "What the fuck...? he started, then reached for his pistol, drawing it and pointing at Luis's head. "what are you, you bastard?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:56 pm

Luis grinned evilly, the sight of blood actually thrilled him more than made him feel nauseated. He pressed the blade closer to Monica. “Put the gun down lad, do you want the same thing to happen to you?” he nodded towards Shadow’s mangled body. “Or do you want me to slice her throat and make you watch her bleed to death!?” He laughed his voice had completely changed his hair wasn’t blond it was more of a silver. His facial features changed from cute blond surfer to ugly blood-lusted assassin. He could change his form and voice, he was a telepathic maniac, and he could read thoughts.
Monica swallowed hard; the knife bit into her skin as she gripped his arm. Fear took over and she felt like a child, helpless and ready to cry.
Scarlet came up from behind Bloo and stared at the scene. “Mother Fucker.” She said loudly.
Luis just smiled. “Well it was nice meeting you all but I’ve gotta run.” He laughed and jumped through a window above the sink grasping Monica close to him knowing that he’d have Hal soon.

**Wow craaaaaappy!!**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:01 pm

*SHUT UP! it was good lol*

"SON OF A BITCH!" Bloo shouted, shooting after him, then he looked over to shadow. "Jesus...i can't believe it. That shapeshifting bastard fuckin' killed shadow..." he growled, punching a wall. "And now he's got Monica...Scarlet, do you think you can find Hal? i'm going after that fucker..." He said, jumping out of the window and landing on the grass below him. He reloaded the gun and walked forwards through the rain. "I'll rip his fucking throat out..." he said, spinning the gun round his finger.

Hal staggered down the alleyway. Something felt wrong. Out of place. Something just wasn't right. not right at all.

A figure stood on the street, humming to himself, then turned round and saw Luis dragging Monicsa down the street. "What...?" He said, walking towards them. "Excuse me, you alright?" He asked, then saw the knife. "the fuck...?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Luis ran quickly, he was faster than any normal human, demon, or spirit. But not as strong. His breathing deepened as his leg worked hard. He zipped through lawns, over fences, and in trees. When he thought he was far enough he pulled out a phone and called someone up. Within a few seconds a black jeep pulled up and he threw Monica in the back. She tried to fight him off but he tied her arms and feet together. Luis nodded towards the driver and they sped off.

Scarlet ran outside in the rain towards an ally "Hal! HAL!" she called for him her hands cupping her mouth. "HAL!!!" she felt anxious and scared. What will happen to Bloo? What will happen to Monica. "Shadow's dead for fuck's sake!" she yelled to herself. the rain bit into her skin, water dripped from her hair and ran off her cheeks. "HAL!"

**LIES! they're horrible!**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:16 pm

The bypasser watched the truck go, and growled. "What the fuck?" He said, closing his eyes. He reappeared in the passenger seat of the truck, smiling and putting a gun to the driver's head. "Pull over, eh? I'm not looking for a fight."

Hal looked up, hearing screams. He couldn't make out what they were saying. He slowly walked towards it, and saw nothing exept tyre tracks. "It must be nothing...i'm going insane..." He sighed. Bloo ran up to him, gasping for breath. "Oh, Hal, thank god..." He said, looking up. "Bloo? what is it?" He asked, as Bloo regained his breath. "They've got Monica!" He said, after a while, and looked down. "And they killed shadow." He said, then heard footsteps behind him, spinning around. "You really think that tea-haired bastard could kill me?" Shadow asked, grinning. Bloo smiled, turning round. Hal wasn't there.

He was standing on the roof of a tower block, watching for the truck. "Those fuckers are going to DIE!" He said, punching the floor.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:23 pm

The driver swerved the truck and stopped it on the side of the road his hands up over hsi head. "Shit!"

Scarlet found Bloo and saw Shadow. "Well sure he's alive." She looked at Bloo. "Where the hell is Hal?"

Luis grabbed a gun from the backseat and pointed it to the bypasser's head. "Start the car again." he spat at the driver.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:27 pm

"Tell me, do you know my name?" The bypasser asked, grinning but not turning round. he was watching the mirrir of the car, and could see Monica in the back through his reflective sunglasses. He put his gun on his shoulder. "How about we both pull the trigger at the same time?"

Hal watched over the city, then saw the truck, and closed his eyes, appearing behind a car across the street. He pulled out his revolver, jumping up and aiming the revolver at Luis. he fired three times.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Luis ducked and two bullets passed by him hitting thw indowsheild. The third one smashed into the driver's head. Monica screamed and luis slammed the butt of a gun to the side of her head knocking her out cold.
The sound of it made luis smile. "Ahhh death." He laughed and pulled back the hammer on his gun and pointed it back at the bypasser. "You'd better have a good explination for ruining this." He pulled out another gun and aimed it at monica's head. "Drive." He spat at the by passer. He could care less of who it was or what his intentions were.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:40 pm

The bypasser laughed, fading in to mist, and reappeaing in front of Monica, protectivley. "You won't put a scratch on her." He said, and Hal took his chance, aiming the gun at Luis's pistol and firing.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:43 pm

The bullet hit Luis' hand and he dropped both guns. Blood rushed down his arm and he stared at it pain swelling. He grinned at the sight of the liquid. He was still standing when the car swerved and Luis fell out onto the road his deformed face skidding against the pavement.

Monica looked at the Bypasser. "Who's driving?" Her eyes were wide.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:51 pm

"No idea..." He said, then grabbed Monica, closing his eyes. He reappeared outside the truck, still holding on to her. "you OK?" he asked Monica, but then the truck skidded to a halt, and a third assassin stepped out of the driver's seat, aiming a rifle at Monica. "Oh no you don't..." The bypasser said, standing in front of her. There was a gunshit, and the bypasser looked down. "Shit..." he said, looking at the blood pouring down his shirt. He turned to monica. "Sorry, this might be a little creepy," he said, as the wound closed itself. He spat the bullet out. "But they don't call me ghost for nothing..." He said, pulling out two huge revolvers. "You know, i never did get your name..."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:02 am

Monica smiled. "Monica." She remembered ghost, he had to take care of Jaxle once when her Hal and Scarlet had to help someone out with something *I think it had something to do with finding paradise?* She looked at Luis’ body lying on the ground and shook her head. “I hate being held captive; he was my best mate . . . or at least I thought.”
Luis stood from the pavement skin from his face had been scrapped off and blood was still dripping from his arm. With the last bit of strength he had he grabbed a revolver from his jacket and with a quick movement aimed and shot at Monica. He then fell forward and lay there bleeding.
The bullet ripped through her stomach. She stared in shock her eyes wide. She lifted her hands over the wound blood seeping through her fingers. She fell to her knees her vision going blurry. She felt her head hit the ground and she fell unconscious.

Scarlet heard multiple shooting s and got there in tome to see the last shot and Monica to go down. “No!”
**Ii have nothing for Scarlet to do! :O why is every RP we have based around hal and Monica? We should base another one around Scarlet and Bloo I rarely use Scarlet enough**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:18 am

Ghost turned round. "SHIT! No!" He said, dropping the revolvers and catching Monica just as her head hit the ground. "Just hold on, you'll be fine..." he said, then looked up as Hal turned the corner. He took the scene in in a moment. "MONICA!" He screamed, running to her side. "Oh no...no, no, no..." He said, frantically, then slowly stood up, walking over to the body of Luis, slowly raising his revolver. He pulled the trigger.

Bang.

he pulled the trigger again and again, over and over, then...

click.

Hal dropped the revolver and pulled out two pistols, shooting the entire magazines of each one in to Luis's body. Bloo ran up to him and dragged him back. "Calm down, Hal! CALM DOWN!"

Shadow ran over to help Ghost, supporting Monica's head and checking her pulse. "Monica...Monica! Can you hear me?" He asked, worriedley.

Hal looked over at Monica, falling to his knees. "I brought this upon her..." He whispered, putting one of his pistols to his throat. Bloo turned round, seeing Hal. "Shit, NO!" He said, kicking the gun out of Hal's hand just as he pulled the trigger. The bullet smashed through his knee, and he fell to the floor. "FOR FUCK'S SAKE, HAL!" He shouted, gritting his teeth and closing one eye from the pain.

ghost looked down. "Monica, don't you give up on me now!" He shouted, then looked over at Shadow. "You know her?" He asked, and Shadow nodded. "You?" He asked, and Ghost paused. "The name seems familliar from somewhere..."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:27 am

**Ii have nothing for Scarlet to do! :O why is every RP we have based around hal and Monica? We should base another one around Scarlet and Bloo I rarely use Scarlet enough**
Monica moaned in pain slightly, her eyes opened a bit and she turned her head so she was looking at Hal. "It wasn't your fault." Her voice was almost a whisper. Her hands lay over the bullet hole, her fingers stained red. She closed her eyes for a second and tried to gain contiousness. her vision was still blurry.

Scarlet knelt next to Monica. "No no, Monica you can't put Hal through this." She felt tears sting her cheeks. "Come on." She whispered.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:36 am

Ghost looked up. "Hal?" He repeated, then looked down. "Oh shit. Monica, can you hear me? you're gonna be ok, just hold on, damn it!" He urged, and looked over at his brother. "Hal, you sentimental bastard! Stop trying to take your own life and help her!" He said, and Hal looked up, through bloodshot eyes. He stood up, running over to her side. "Monica, listen to me. You're not going to die." He said, determinedley, then he leaned down and kissed her on the lips.

Time stood still, and there was just the moment. "Wake up...please..." he whispered, as he looked in to her eyes. He stepped back, slowly, and Ghost looked over at him. "She'll be fine, bro..." He said, and Shadow looked over. "Who the hell are you anyway?" He asked, and Ghost looked over. "I'm Ghost. Care to tell me who you are?" He asked, and shadow smiled. "Well, i'll be damned. It's me, shadow. Welcome home."

*Yeah, OK, wanna start one about Bloo and Scarlet now?*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next