Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last man standing

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Last man standing - Page 2 Empty Re: Last man standing

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:13 am

Monica looked to Hal. "Do you really have to leave?" Her heart renched, they'd just meat again and he was leaving. She didn't want him to go, she knew that something would happen. Seriously it was Hal he could get himself into anything.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:19 am

"Well, where else am i gonna go?" Hal asked, smiling. He still held the key for his hotel room in his hand.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:22 am

Monica smiled. "Well, i have a house now Hal, and i have an open room, or you could pick the couch." She looked at him hopeful. She couldn't keep Hal away from her. She had missed him way too much.

**Haha I caa see your E-mail because i'm an Admin, that's creepy.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:26 am

Hal sighed, smiling and shaking his head, then he turned round to the front desk. "room 206, checking out." He said, throwing down some money, and turning round. "Then let's go!" He said, grinning.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:35 am

Luis looked wide-eyed at Monica. "WHAT!? Monica we. . .but best mates!"
Monica looked at him strangely. "Luisi teach you how to kick people's asses, seriously!" she was getting annoyed with how needy Luis was. She just wanted to spend some time with Hal. "Come on Hal"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:39 am

Hal nodded, walking to Monica's side. "How we getting there?" he asked, his sunglasses reflecting brightly.

Bloo watched Hal and monica and sniggered. "He can be a right bastard sometimes..." He said to Luis, shaking his head and laughing.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:44 am

Monica looked back at Bloo. "First we call Scarlet." She smiled and dialed her number on her mobile. all you could hear from Monica's end was.
"Hey"
"I found your brother"
"and Bloo."
There was a short pause and Monica handed the phone to Hal. "Your sister would like to yell at you."

Scarlet was litteraly ready to rip the phone in her hand to pieces, after Hal had been seperated from Monica she'd been in a very deep depression. It was like Monica was dead on the inside and Scarlet would take care of her fear of her offing herself.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:47 am

"oh, great..." Hal sighed, taking the phone. "Hi," He said, holding the phone away from his ear, for his own health.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:55 am

Scarlet went at him. "What the hell were you thinking!!!! SHE WAS A WRECK!" Her voice was so loud Monica could head it.
"Seriously Hal if you ever fucking EVER do it again i'll pumble you till all that's left of you is your sunglasses!!" there was a deep sigh.

Monica frowned. "How did. . ."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:00 am

Hal sighed. "You don't understand. And try not to break these sunglasses. It took ages to find a pair that hide my eyes well enough, even if the glow has faded..." he said, sighing. How could they understand? It was't their fault, but it wasn't his either. He sighed again, then spoke back in to the phone: "was there anything else you'd like to say?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:07 am

Scarlet sighed, she was looking at the back of Hal's head. "Give me a hug brother!" She hung up her phone. She still looked at pixi-like as ever, her silky black hair covered one eye her face pale and her purple eyes were wide-eyed and curious as ever. She wore blue jeans with a few rips in them and a white tank-top. A smile was spread across her face.

Monica turned quickly and she tugged on Bloo'd shirt.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:10 am

Hal turned round, smiling, and opened his arms. "Don't you dare think i didn't miss you," He said, laughing.

Bloo turned round. "wha--?" He began, then saw scarlet. He froze on the spot. Hal noticed, and laughed. "Aren't you forgetting someone, scarlet?" he asked, ponting behind her.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:15 am

Scarlet didn't notice that Bloo was there right away she mostly noticed his hair. It wasn't blue. "Bloo. . .What the hell happend to your HAIR!?" She ran up to him and touched his head, it was brown and soft. She frowned at him. "Oh i missed your blue head" She wrapped her arms around Bloo and kissed his cheek softly.

Monica laughed slightly. "Scarlet its kind of normal to have brown hair"
Luis stood there his gaze switching between them all. "What the hell?!!"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:27 am

"Scarlet, we can't go around standing out in the crowd," Hal explained, "Not with the profession we've taken. Not while carrying one of these." He pulled a huge revolver out of the inside pocket of his jacket, with the words 'Destiner be damned' carved in to one side. He loked around, then put the revolver back inside the pocket. "Anyway, let's go and i'll tell you all about it."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:31 am

Scarlet frowned slightly. "Fine." She didn't leave Bloo's side while she followed Monica's and Hal's lead. It was great having them all back.
Monica looked back at Scarlet, she still looked the same. Monica looked back at Hal his sunglasses covering his eyes, she missed his eyes and hoped he wouldn't have to wear the glasses any longer.

** Found Scarlet. Last man standing - Page 2 Black-emo-hairstyle-8-2

TEEHEE!!**

Last edited by ForEvver_Luna on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:43 am

*lolz*

"So how far is it from here?" Hal asked, keeping one eye on Luis, and wondering if he knew what the fuck was going on.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:01 am

**OMG YOU SAID FUCK! YAY!**

Monica smiled. "Not very long. Here just walk with me" She stared back at Luis for a moment and inched closer to Hal. "You know i'd never." She said reffering to Luis. She said this under her breath. When she saw Hal's face when Bloo thought that Monica was with Luis, she felt like killing Bloo.
Luis looked from person to person. "Can i get an explination!?"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:04 am

"Not one you'd understand," Bloo replied, over his shoulder.

Hal sighed. "I wouldn't blame you, Monica," He said, looking down, "I deserve as much..."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:07 am

Luis growled slightly.
"Well then."

Monica looked at him her eyes full of worry. "Don't say that, Hal even if you would diserve it, i'd never ever put you through that." Her worried look turned to angrey. "Hal Whisperwind it wasn't your fault."

Scarlet faked a cough covering up "Yes it was"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:23 am

"It is my fault," Hal sighed, still looking at the ground. "I was....trapped...trapped in a space outside of time...i went insane. Miles and miles of nothing. Just me, floating in eternity. I did it to save the spirits. I don't know why or how i was released, but when i was set free i knew i had to find you."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:27 am

Monica swallowed hard. "Hal, don't. Just please, it isn't your fault, and no your too great for me to leave." She smiled trying to make the best of the situation. "I seriously could care less of what happend as long as you're here right now."
Luis cleared his throat. "Umm. . .still waiting for an explination."

Scarlet growled. "Can it blondie!!"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:51 am

"If i'd known the walk was this long i'd have taken the car..." Bloo muttered, and Hal looked back. "should've brought it anyway..." He said, shaking his head, then turned round, watching a car rolling down the street.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:06 am

Monica frowned at Bloo. "Oh come on Bloo-Boy you use to love being outside." She never really liked technology much but she delt with cars, they were beautiful.
Scarlet laughed. "Yeah Bloo-Boy what happend to the crazy blue headed yongster i use to know?"

**I g2g I'm falling asleep havent had more than 5 hours of sleep this week.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:29 am

Bloo laughed. "Guess i'm different now, huh?" He said, then sighed. "If only i was like you," he said, dropping his head. "Well, i guess nobody's perfect..." he started, then paused. "Hal?" He asked, but Hal didn't turn around. "look at that car..." He said, pulling out his revolver. Bloo turned round. "OH FUCK!" He shouted, diving behind a parked car, as a black BMW pulled up in the middle of the street, and a man jumped out, with a machine gun, and began blasting the bullets in to Hal, ripping through his flesh, so many bullets that even his hand dropped off. A bullet hit his face, sending his sunglasses flying, and he fell backwards, in to a pool of blood. Then there was a silence. Then Hal began to laugh, as his body regenerated and fused back together. He stood up, then looked at the gunman, who was watching him with horror. "I...you...but..." He stuttered, and Hal sighed. "Wrong answer." He said, and shot the man, blasting a huge hole in his chest. He flew back, hitting the car, then slumped down, against the car door. Bloo stepped out of cover. "Hal, that's just fuckin' wrong..." He said, shaking his head, and Hal turned round, picking up his sunglasses. "What, you expect me to just die?" he asked, putting the sunglasses back on. "The police are gonna show up soon, let's go."

Last edited by Teh otter on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:58 pm

Monica's eyes widend she thought of how many times Hal had died before but knew the he'd never been able to do that within a few seconds.It didn't even occure to her that there was a gang holding guns infront of her. She hadn't been listening to Hal when he told her to bring Scarlet and Luis ahead.
"Monica!" Scarlet yelled. "We have to go, Hal and Bloo can take care of themselves." Scarlet knew about everything.
Monica knew about just as much as Luis did.

Luis stared at Hal his eyes locked on the faint blue glow from his face. Hal's eyes were odd, and why would a gang just suddenly start shooting at them. How was Hal alive? Who the hell was Monica hanging around with! These people were superhuman freaks that would probably end up killing Monica, he had to do something about this. "Monica let's go, NOW!"
Monica jumpped at Luis' booming voice. "I. . .What about Hal!?"

**Wait why'd you edit? **
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down