Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last man standing

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Last man standing - Page 3 Empty Re: Last man standing

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:21 am

*thought it was stupid lol* i'll edit it back*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:24 am

** I thought it was good**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:29 am

*k i edited it back, let's continue like nothin happened lawl*

another black BMW pulled round the corner, and Bloo grinned, pulling out two shotguns. Hal turned round, looking at him. "Holy shit!" He shouted, "Where the fuck were you hiding those?" he asked, and Bloo laughed. well i bet you've got a fuckin' ton of guns with you," He said, grinning, and Hal laughed, unbuttoning his trench coat, showing the gun harness he was wearing. three pistols on each side, and amunition pouches. "Guess you're right," He grinned, as the car stopped. Three men jumped out, all armed with machine guns. Bloo raised a shotgun up with one hand, and shot a blast in to one of the men's chests, and he was sent flying over the hood of the car. Hal ran forwards, as Bloo shot again. It hit the second man, sending him smashing through the car door. Hal holstered his revolver, pulling out a huge pistol with a 10 inch long barrell *most pistols have about a 5" barrell Razz* and aimed it, firing. It hit the man square between the eyes, and Bloo laughed. "What...?" Hal asked, and Bloo laughed again. "I was just looking at your gun, as you fired..." He said, and Hal laughed as well. "What, this?" he said, pointing to the writing on the slide of the gun. It said 'Have a nice day!'. Bloo nodded. "Anyway, let's catch up with the others..." he said, closing his eyes. "Wait, you sneaky bastard!" Bloo shouted, as Hal faded in to the air. He sighed, then turned to the, now abandoned, black BMW. Hal appeared just behind Scarlet, and sighed. "Sorry about all of that..." He said, as a Black BMW skidded round the corner. "Ah, fuck..." Hal said, reaching for his gun, but then Bloo stepped out of the car. "what? they weren't gonna use it again..." he said.

Last edited by Teh otter on Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:30 am

**Haha alrighty then**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:54 am

Scarlet looked at Bloo with amusment. Seeing Bloo with new hair and holding a gun seemed kind of sexy. Her smile was wide as she had been watch him blast the gang member's brains all over the pavment.
Monica laughed at Scarlets exspression but she couldn't help but be worried about Hal and Bloo, what had they been doing all of these years?
Luis felt like throwing up all the blood rushed from his face. He hated the sight of blood, plus he hated guns. He wasn't really hanging out with the perfect crowed. He still had no clue that Monica was halph Demon. "Okay i need someone to tell me what's going on NOW!"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:59 am

"We killed people. That enough, or do you want more?" Bloo asked, and Hal laughed. "We REALLY need to get off of the streets," he said, then turned to Monica, "So, we there yet?" he asked, re-buttoning his trench coat. Bloo rested both shotguns on his shoulders, holding on to the handle's. "Come on, let's go..." he said, then turned to Luis. "Monica, you didn't tell this guy about yourself, did you...?" he asked, his smile fading. Hal looked round. "oh, shit..." he said, sighing.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:08 am

Scarlet just sort of stared at bloo.
Monica frowned at Bloo. "Do you honestly think i'm that stupid? He know nothing about me Bloo. Well nothing true." She looked at Luis who was trying not to retch at the sight of the corpses. "And yes we're almost there." Monica murrmered and walked on.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:19 am

"no need to be so touchy..." Bloo sighed, as Hal walked alongside Luis. "Don't look at the bodies. Just don't turn round and you'll be fine." he said, pulling out a black gun, with a long barrell like the other. "how did you meet Monica, anyway?" he asked, trying to take Luis's mind off of the graveyard behind them. The gun he held now said 'Jesus christ is in heaven now.'

*i actually have a picture of that gun Very Happy*

http://www.athens101.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=2312&g2_serialNumber=2
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:26 am

Monica walked ahead of everyone Scarlet walked along side Bloo.

Luis looked at Hal his glare deepening to the point where it looked like he was ready to rip Hal's head off. "Well she teaches me street fighting, like the totally brutal stuff." He sounded like a freak surfer dude. "Damn you should see her fight." He stared off into the distance a smirk on his smile. Sick sick sick thoughts ran through his mind. **Haha**
Monica took a turn and stopped at a huge house that almost looked like a mantion only with more windows and not as intimidating. there was a 1967 Midnight Black Chevy Impala parked on the driveway along with a silver Porsche Gemballa. She walked up the driveway to the deck where she pulled out a key from her back pocket and unlocked the door.

**Damn thats a Sexy gun**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:34 am

* chevy imapa :3 *

Hal sighed. "Trust me, i've seen her fighting. She ever punched you?" he asked, as he looked up at the huge house. Bloo smiled. "wow, nice! I passed this house a couple of times but had no idea that it was yours!" He said, then looked over. "Well, to be honest i didn't even know you lived in this city..." he said, embarrasedley.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:38 am

Monica smiled, and walked through the door. She looked around her house and Scarlet walked in shortly after her. "Whoa this is so cool. I've never been inside of here before."
Monica walked into her livingroom and crashed down on a brown couch.
Luis looked at Hal, "But i'm sure you've never seen her work out though have you?" He smiled slightly. "Damn she looks hot in just shorts and a sports bra" **I'm hoping Hal will punch himin the face**

**I'm going swimming i'll be on later Kays?**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:53 am

*i know who'd give a better punch Razz*

Hal sighed, pulling out his revolver and putting it to Luis's head. "I would shoot you, but that might make Monica upset. But if you ever say something like that again, i'll use this gun to dismantle your head." He said, clicking the hammer back. "And if you haven't been punched by Monica, you're about to be." Still holding the gun to Luis's head, he turned round and shouted; "Hey, Monica! you know your friend here pleasures himself by watching you work out?" he asked, lowering the gun and stepping back. Bloo, who had sat down on the couch with Monica looked up, surprised for a moment, then, with a look of anger on his face, pulled out a pistol, aimed, and fired. It hit Hal's arm, who had stuck it out in front of Luis. "For fuck's sake, Bloo, if you shot him you'd ruin the wallpaper! Besides, this should be fun to watch..."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:29 am

Scarlet sat on the floor in front of the coffee-tabel and laughed at Luis. "Wow, didn't think the boy was that honest." She smiled at Luis.
Monica sprung from her seet and glared at Luis. "What?!" She looked at Luis Rage flickering in her eyes, they turned a blood red and Luis' eyes widened. She walked towards him and balled up her hand into a fist, she pulled it back and flung her fist at Luis' face as hard as she could, she heard a crack as it his his nose and his head flung back and he fell to the ground.
Luis covered his nose with his hand blood gushing between his fingers. "Jesus christ Monica!" He yelled.
Monica growled slightly. "You fucking perv."
Luis looked up at her with a halfhearted smile. "I was joking." He sounded so honest Monica felt a bit bad.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:37 am

Bloo laughed, while Hal watched, his trigger finger twitching. "You got a table anywhere? these guns are kinda heavy..." He asked, unbuttoning his trench coat.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:42 am

Monica nodded and pointed towards a room under the staircase. She opened it and it lead to a big staircase. She turned the switch on and walked down the stairs "Well come on Hal!" She walked to a metal door and unbolted 5 locks opening it. Monica switched on a light and smiled at the racks of knives swords and bows that hung from almost every inch of the huge room. There were a few tables that were clear and she waved her hand towards them. "Pick any table." She said to Hal.

Scarlet stayed in her spot on the floor and lay back looking at the ceiling. "Hey Bloo what have you been doing these past couple years?"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:50 am

Hal nodded. "Nice collection!" He said, laughing, then moved to a table. "Hope you have enough room he said, lying 7 guns in a row on one of the tables, then pulling 3 knives and lying them on the other tables, then he paused. Then put a grenade next to the knives.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:55 am

Monica laughed. "There's more in the back." She walked to a wall and pressed a ret button. The wall moved to the side and another room full of other weapons was exsposed. She sighed slightly. "Hal, i know that you and Luis don't get along too well but please, please can you behave? He's my best mate, aside from Scarlet at least." She cleared her throat slightly and looked at her feet.
"So what was with the Gang?" She asked her gaze not moving from the ground.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:06 am

"assassin's have enemies too," Is all Hal would say, pulling out two more revolvers and laying them down on tables. He lay his sunglasses down, and turned around, his eyes glowing electric blue. "You don't happen to have a target range, do you?" he asked
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:09 am

Monica pointed to another button and just sort of glared at him. "Hal, really? Tell me." She demmanded to know what was with the freaks who shot Hal till he was litteraly like swiss cheese. Her glare deepend.
They'd just found eachother again and she'd thought he'd at least hug her once, but it was the same as it was 6,000 years ago. They were distant.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:24 am

Hal sighed. "Bloo shot their leader about a year back. They've been trying to kill us since. They'll track us wherever we go." he said, the he looked down, and didn't say anything for a few seconds. "That's why...that's...." He took a deep breath. "That's why i can't stay here." He said at last, putting a hand to his head.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:28 am

Monica stared at him for a second not understanding what he said. Then after a few seconds it sunck in, and it hurt. She shook her head. "No, no Hal you can't go." She felt like crying like a child. it felt like someone was squeezing the air out of her. She struggled to breath. "Hal d-don't leave me again." she blinked back tears.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:38 am

Hal walked forwards and put his arms around her. "If i don't, you'll end up dead. And i can't let that happen. I didn't sleep for 4000 years, because all i would dream of was you, then i'd have to wake up to the reality the next morning." He said, sadly. "I don't know i survived..."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:41 am

Monica shook her head. "Hal you can't go. Please." She hugged herself close to him tears streaming down her pale cheeks. If Hal left he'd surely never come back, he'd move on and forget about her. Scarlet would have to watch Monica go through it all over again, Scarlet would end up going through it if Bloo left.

Scarlet looked at Bloo. "Spill it, What happend back there? I know your keeping something from me Bloo." The ring in her voice was gone and she was serious.
Luis had sort of fallen asleep there where he'd landed.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:38 pm

*lol what a lazy bastard xD*

"Something that you can't get caught up in..." He started, then turned round, looking out the front window. At a black car. "Oh shit..." He said, running downstairs. He ran in to the room. "Hal..." He looked at Monica for a moment then continued. "They're here." He finished, and Hal looked round. "those bastards just crossed the line.." He said, reaching back and picking the revolver up off of the table, he ran upstairs, looking out the window of the front door. One man had emerged from the car, wearing a suit with long overcoat and a trilby hat. He had midnight black hair, and black sunglasses as well. And two pistols. One silver, the other black. He held them with black leather gloves. "Oh shit..." Bloo said, reaching for a pistol in his back pocket. "He's a fuckin' professional!" He said, backing away from the Door. The assassin raised a pistol towards the door and shot. The bullet hit Hal in the shoulder and he stumbled backwards, cursing. "Fuck, that hurt!" He said, after a while. "Sorry about the door, Monica!" He shouted downstairs, kicking the door open and running through, he fired all 6 shots in the direction of the assassin, hitting nothing but air. The assassin stopped when he saw Hal's eyes, and smiled. "well i'll be damned..." he said, grinning, and reloading his pistols. "I'd never have guessed that you'd be my target!" He said, smiling. "I guess Monica's Here as well then?" He said, then Hal snapped, reloading his revolver and brutally shooting round after round in to the Assassin, who grinned through every shot. He stood, bleeding, and laughing. "You don't know who i am?" He asked, as Hal reloaded and shot another 6 bullets in to him. "Stay away from Monica..." He said, and the figure began to laugh again, as the bullets slowly fell out of his body. "That hurts, so please stop shooting me..." He said, then stopped. "You stupid bastard...it's SHADOW!" he said, laughing. "MONICA! You in there?" he asked, as Hal lowered the gun. "Shit, sorry about that!" He said, reloading his revolver.

* the unknown assassin's guns: http://www.modelguns.co.uk/images/pearlg1.jpg Very Happy *

Last edited by Teh otter on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:48 pm

**When i read that i squeeled like a little girl and my mom yelled at me. Razz YAY SHADOW!**

Scarlet stood up quickly her eyes wide for a few seconds as she saw Bloo pull out a gun and aim it at Shadow. She looked from Bloo to Hal to Shadown and just sort of smiled. "Shadow we missed you!" She didn't really know him personally but Hal Bloo and Monica said good things about him and that he was the father of Monica's diseased son. The whole situation was becoming more and more confusing. “Alright then will someone PLEASE fill me in, Bloo-boy wont say a thing!”

Monica heard her name being called by a familiar voice. She wiped away her tears and ran up the stairs her short red hair bouncing at her shoulders. When she reached the top she saw Bloo lowering his gun from someone. She took a quick glance at the stranger and a bright smile spread across her face. “Shadow!”

Luis was awaken by gunshots and he stood up his nose was black and blue and the blood was dried. He looked around. “Great more people.”

**Forgot Monica's Cars. . .
http://www.madwhips.com/upload/images/gemballa_mirage_porsche_gt_6-568-426.jpg
http://www.toywonders.com/productcart/pc/catalog/39485bk_zoom.jpg

Such Sexy cars**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content