Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Miracle

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Double Miracle - Page 3 Empty Re: Double Miracle

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Autumn nodded her head slowly and sniffed, wiping the tears away from her eyes with her hand she looked up at him.
'I love you.' she whispered 'You have no idea how much I mean that, how true it is.' she sank down so she was sitting on the ground, her legs underneath her.
'Benji, we need to move...' she mumbled, her eyes racking over the building behind her. It was no place to raise children.
'We need to get all the things we'll need, and we have three days to do-' her voice cut off and she looked down at her stomach.
'Three days.' she whispered. Her eyes went up to Benji
'How long does it take them to become fully grown?' she asked. Her hand went to her stomach as she felt yet another flutter, this one more painful than the last. They were growing so quickly...
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Benjiman blinked. He didn’t know.
He cleared his throat and sat down next to her.
“Damla and Daha grew rapidly inside Ty, but once they were born they grew quickly to the age of seven and then started growing like regular humans.” He held his hand to her stomach as he pulled her closer. He never knew how much he’d loved her belly, he never had held it before, but now he loved to.
Benji kissed her cheek.
“I know we need to move.” He looked down at his feet. “and we can’t keep taking money from my dad, he’ll cut me off soon, I know he will.” He took her hand in his and kissed it.
“You want to go house hunting at three in the morning..? Just look around and find a better place..?”
He cleared his throat. “Do you mind doing you Mind tricks..?” He asked. “So we can concentrate on getting ready for the babies..?”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 pm

Autumn rested her head gently on Benji's shoulder. His hand felt good on her stomach, felt cooling.
'No, I don't mind...' she murmered. She turned her head and kissed Benji's shoulder gently. It was unimaginable the relief that flooded through her when she heard that their babies wouldn't be babies for long... that she didn't have to worry about killing them. She sighed softly, her breath blowing back to her face when it ricocheted off of Benji's shoulder.
'I need to go put on something more comfortable...' she murmered 'Like some slacks.' she added at the end with a hint of sarcasm. She knew that she should be moving, but she didn't want to. She wanted to stay like this, close to Benji.
'Benji, after The Twins, we won't be able to have children...' she whispered. Her tone was a mix of relief and grief.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:41 pm

Benjiman nodded slightly and got to his feet.
“I should probably get a shirt.” He said and helped her to her feet.
He walked inside and pulled on a black shirt that said “Suck it up” and there was an image of a smiley face with fangs on the back.
Benjiman was use to his gothic style; he adapted to it and loved it. He didn’t care if it was a stereotype, he loved being himself.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Autumn grabbed a pair of jeans and slipped into them, an audible sigh of relief issuing from her throat when they fastened. She turned and grabbed a royal blue sweatshirt that was loose, but fitting and pulled off her tank top and slid into it. She turned and looked at Benji, a smile spreading across her lips. In a second, she had crossed the room and had her lips pressed to Benji's throat.
'You look sexy in black..' she murmered against his cold skin. She ran her hands over his shoulders gently.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:21 pm

Benji smiled and put his hand to her head, he let out a sigh, loving the feeling of her lips against his throat.
He chuckled slightly at her choice of words.
“Autumn, we need to get a house.” He said placing his finger under her chin and lifting her head to his and kissed her lips gently.
“Come on.” He said and picker her up in his arms. He had a habit of doing so.
He loved to scoop her in his arms and cold her close.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:31 pm

Autumn smiled as he scooped her into his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck. She rested her head on his shoulder and laughed softly.
'This time tomorrow you won't be able to get near me for my stomach. I'm making the most of it while I can.' she looked up at him while she was talking and grinned. She walked her fingers slowly across his chest and laughed,
'I'm thinking, a hillside manse with a swimming pool shall suffice for us and our babies...' she giggled softly.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:46 pm

Benjiman chuckled softly.
“Whatever you want Autumn.” He said softly and carried her out to the car.
He opened the passenger side of the 1967 Chevy Impala. Its black shining in the moonlight. He opened the drivers side and got in. He started it up and backed out of the driveway.
“Where to first..?”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:52 pm

Autumn slid into the passengers seat and closed the door behind her. Buckling in her seatbelt, she glanced sideways at Benji and shrugged her shoulders,
'There was a reasonably nice place for sale downtown a week ago, other than that, I havn't a clue... sorry.' she said, rather unhelpfully. Her hands fell to rest on her stomach and she smiled slightly as she felt her girls growing inside her. She guessed that in a few hours, she would feel them kicking and by tomorrow, she would feel them moving. Her hand traced slow circles around the small bump that had already formed.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:59 pm

Benji nodded and started to drive.
He cleared his throat and snuck glimpses of Autumn form the corner of his eye. He heated driving; it was always awkward and silent in the car.
He cleared his throat and tried to start a conversation.
“So…What are you going to name the other girl..?” He asked awkwardly.
He reached for the stick shift and switched it.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Autumn jumped slightly at the sound of Benji's voice and she smiled gently.
'I'm not sure...I have a few in mind... Alyce..Ena, maybe Zoey. I like Ena best though.' she murmered. Her hand reached for Benji's and she ran her fingers gently over the back of his hand. She felt her skin heating up and snatched her hand away quickly. Pressing it against her face, she felt that it was about the temperature of a human running a fever. A frown furrowed her brow as she tried unsuccessfully to return her skin to normal temperature.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:16 pm

The heat of her skin made Benjiman flinch. He moved his hand away quickly and placed it on the wheel. His blue crystal-like hues lost their glitter again as he stared off at the road.
His mind raced the feeling of her hot skin against his frozen hand made memories rise from the deepest depths of his mind.
He gripped the steering wheel hard, making his skin stretch over his knuckles, making it whiter then the rest of his body.
He took in a sharp breath as thoughts of Hell flooded his mind. The burning, the slicing of skin, the cries for help that he couldn’t hear himself scream. The hooks digging deep. He still had scars on the back of his neck and arms, and on his back.
Benji looked at Autumn and his eyes showed nothing but apology.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:26 pm

With a surge of effort, Autumn pushed fire to the pits of her being and felt her skin chill once more. She shifted her weight slightly so she could reach Benji. Slowly, so he could see that her hands were no longer hot, she placed one hand on his shoulder, close to his neck and rubbed gently, as though she were giving him a massage. She rested her head back against the seat and gazed at him sadly, her face a silent apology. She gasped as shooting pain shot up her abdomen and her hand dropped from Benji's shoulder to press gently against the source in her stomach. Her face screwed up slightly as it came back again and she bit gently on her lip. The kicking had come sooner than she had thought... She cleared her throat as the pain subsided and mentally slapped herself for showing it. It would only make Benji feel bad.
'Don't.' she whispered before he could apologise.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:39 pm

When Autumn pulled her hand to his neck he flinched for a second and realized her hands were cool again.
He blinked and when she showed a sign of pain he gripped the wheel harder almost snapping it in half.
He watched as she gripped her stomach.
He winced slightly, ready to apologize when she stopped him.
He didn’t listen and pressed on, blurting out his words.
“I’m so sorry Autumn.” He whispered and put his frozen hand on her belly.
He felt that it had grown a small bit.
“I did this to you.” He announced and pulled up her shirt and kept his hand there, rubbing it gently.
“I love you.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:46 pm

When Benji apologised, a faint snarl twisted up Autumn's throat and she was about to open her mouth to protest when his cold hand went under her shirt. A small sigh replaced the snarl and she reached out her hand, putting it once more on his shoulder.
'WE did this, Benji.' she murmered. Her eyes fixed on him 'Turn left...' she added as she realised where they were.
'I saw a place for sale up here the other day..i'd forgotten completely about it.' she murmered. Her hand stayed on his shoulder as she spoke and she tried to comfort him through her touch. Another slight twitch of pain in her stomach threatened to break them both, but she swallowed it and hid the pain from Benji and only tensed slightly.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:03 am

Benjiman winced as he heard the small snarl start. He turned left and kept driving, waiting for Autumn to tell him to stop.
He looked ahead of him and slid his hand off her stomach and gripped the steering wheel. He wanted to make her pain go away, and wanted to punch another wall for putting her through hell.
He cleared his throat.
“Will you be okay..?” He asked not tearing his eyes from the road.
“We can stop at a store and get you some pain killers.” He said, he knew that on Vampires pain killers worked, but not well, she’d have to take half the bottle to numb the pain.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:12 am

Autumn shook her head,
'No. No pills.' she muttered. she had always hated taking tablets, if it didn't go away on it's own, she put up with it.
'I'll be fine. It doesn't hurt.' she murmered. Her eyes went back to the road and she scanned the sidewalks for any signs of familiarty.
'Stop in about half a mile...' she whispered. She felt aweful. Looking at Benji, she could see how much this whole pregnancy was driving him to the limit.
From now on, I don't show pain... she thought resolutely. She already had her belt unbuckled and was ready to slip out of the car the moment it came to a halt. She ran her hands over her face and realised how tired she was. Her eyelids felt like lead as she yawned softly.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 am

Benjiman looked to her and frowned slightly.
“I told you…you should have been sleeping.” He said with a sigh, he pulled up the car to the house she wanted to look at and stopped it.
He sighed slightly.
“We’re here.”
He looked up at it and blinked hard.
“That’s huge…” He said, use to small flats.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:28 am

Without commenting on his comment, Autumn opened the door and slid out of the car. She closed the door slightly harder than intended behind her and felt the frame shake slightly. She winced as her anger, though at what she didn't know, got out of control and she had to push fire back down into submission.
'You said we needed bigger...' she muttered as she walked around to the other side of the car. She didn't know if Benji had heard her, but she had a faint recollection of him telling her he would hear her no matter where she was, all she had to do was call his name. This made a smile spread across Autumn's face and she found herself still smiling as she reached the drivers side of the car.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:38 am

Benjiman winced when she slammed the car door.
“Easy, this is my baby…I love this car…” He paused and caught himself.
“But I love you more.” He added in less then a second.
He heard her murmurs and he winced slightly at her anger. He had no clue why she was so pissed. He didn’t know what he’d done.
He saw a smile spread across her lips and he smiled himself.
“Yeah I know I said we needed bigger, and this is great.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:47 am

Autumn sighed and stretched onto her toes and kissed Benji softly on the lips.
'I'm being a bitch.' she whispered when she sank back to her own height 'I'm sorry.' she entwined her fingers with his and felt most-but not all- of her stress melt away. Just through that simple touch, she felt safer, calmer. Yet, Benji's touch could have the opposite effect, depending on where he touched her. He had the ability to send her mind body and spirit into a turmoil of emotions, and then calm them again.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:23 pm

Benjiman shook his head, his black hair falling elegantly over his face. He smiled at her, his grin was breath taking. The crystal-blue hues had returned to normal, glittering under the moonlight. His pale exposed skin around his arms, neck, and face seemed to glow under the sight of the silver globe that hung over their heads.
He took her hand to his lips and touched her fingers to his mouth and kissed it gently, barely brushing them.
“Autumn, you aren’t being a bitch.” He said his breath casting over her hand.
He pulled her to him and pulled his hands under her shirt, lightly placing his fingers over her belly, feeling their children inside.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:40 pm

Autumn sighed contentedly when Benji put his hands on her stomach. She leant her head against his shoulder briefly and kissed the area around his jugular gently. It was still real early in the morning, so there was no way they could speak to the owners of the house right now, but it was empty, so they could have a look around. It wouldn't take much to pick the lock...something Autumn had learned how to do a while ago.
Pulling back again, she looked up at Benji. Autumn lifted her hand and brushed his hair out of his eyes and smiled,
'Let's go take a look at this house...' she murmered, more than a little unwillingly.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:12 pm

BenjiBoy nodded and pulled his hands from her belly. He moved his hand to her arm and brushed his fingers down to her wrist and entwined his fingers in hers. He grinned showing his perfectly white teeth.
“Let’s go, hopefully they have a big backyard. Having Vampire children means they need a lot of space.” He announced and pulled her towards the house.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Autumn gulped and found herself once more overcome with fear at the prospect of children. Never again would their lives be the same...even after, or if, the children moved on and left home, they would still be parents...still have a responsibilty.
Hell I feel faint... she thought. She lifted a hand and brushed it over her eyes. She noticed that her hand was shaking slightly and she subconciously tightened her hand that was connected to Benji's. She drew in a deep steadying breath and looked up at the house.
'Even if the garden is small, I'll make it bigger...' she smirked slightly at the reference to her powers.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: