Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Miracle

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Double Miracle Empty Double Miracle

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:43 pm

Name is weird, but Autumn isn't so supposed to be able to get knocked up, so it's a double miracle Wink

Autumn opened the door a crack and peered into the room. Her dark hair was pulled into a pony tail to keep it out of her eyes and she wore something she didn't often wear: a skirt. It sat just above her knees and was a dark blue colour, her tank white. Even in white her skin looked pale.
'Benji?' she called softly. She had been looking for him, and this was the last place she tried. The door creaked as she pushed it wider.
If he isn't in here... I don't know where he is.. she thought. Her bare feet made small thudding noises as she stepped into the room and looked around.
'Benji..?' she repeated.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Double Miracle Empty Re: Double Miracle

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:55 pm

Benjiman sat in the middle of the room in a chair. His head down and he was fiddling with a knife. Its tip was pushing into the dark wooden floor. He twirled it making a hole in the floorboards.
He’d been thinking of Hell.
All around the room there were pictures and pages ripped out from witchcraft. Dark leather-bound books were scattered all along the floor. He gritted his teeth and threw the knife at the wall. He looked up seeing the light seep in through the crack in the door. He looked up and to his surprise he saw Autumn.
He blinked once and stood up.
“Baby…I thought you were asleep.” He said his voice hushed and soft, like butterflies’ wings.

Double Miracle Biosho11
Another.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Are her eyes gonna be like that?

Autumn walked carefully across the room, making sure she didn't stand on any books or pages. When she got to Benji, she reached up a hand and placed it on his face.
'I was...' she whispered softly, her thumb running under his eye gently 'but I woke up and wanted to see you.' She glanced around the room, her eyes, settling on the knife in the wall, narrowed slightly. Looking back up at Benji, she gently pushed him back into the chair.
'Benji, what's wrong?' she asked, her voice delicate. She didn't like it when Benji dwelled on things...especially when it involved sitting alone.
'You can tell me, y'know.' she added. Her brow was pulled down in a concerned frown as she looked at him. She loved Benji more than anything, and it hurt to see him like this.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:58 pm

Now, they'll glow Blue.
“It’s nothing.” He said and placed a pale hand on her face, his skin was much more chilled then hers was. Even to a vampire it would be considered freezing.
His fingers trailed along her cheek.
“I’ve just been thinking a lot. Mostly of how horrible I feel for keeping you waiting down there.” He said, his voice was soft, but you could hear the waver as he fought back tears.
He clenched his teeth.
“Just thinking of what they had done to you…” His eyes went distant, he knew she wasn’t in the same place as he was, she wasn’t deep enough into Hell. But she was still tortured.
His eyes crystal blue hues turned into a sickening black. Like an abyss of dark intentions, it showed his humanity had been slipping. If you looked into them, you would shiver as if his darkening soul ate at your heart.
Benji looked up at her with black eyes, his fangs extended and his voice was sharp.
“I’m sorry Autumn.” He said in a whisper.
“I’m Losing it.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:07 pm

Autumn sank to her knees infront of Benji. She reached up with both hands and held his face so that he had no choice but to look straight at her.
'Benji. You did what you could to get me back...most wouldn't have even tried. I'm back now, and I'm fine so please, stop blaming yourself.' she ran her thumb over his bottom lip, ignoring the fact that his fangs were extended. She dropped her hands so they sat on his shoulders and looked into his eyes, ignoring the fact that they were so cold they made her want to shiver.
'You're not, Benjiman Cruor. I won't let you.' she whispered, her eyes soft: pleading. If Benji let go now...there was no telling what could happen. He had to hold onto his humanity...and sitting in a dark room was probably not helping that.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:14 pm

Benjiman looked into her eyes and his stare softened.
He sighed slightly and put his hand on her wrist and pulled her hand away and placed her palm to his lips.
“I’m sorry.” He whispered against her fingers. His breath cold, almost like he was breathing ice.
His eyes faded back into their crystal-blue.
“I love you Autumn.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:26 pm

Autumn shivered slightly as Benji's cold breath hit her hand.
'I love you too, Benji. Which is why you need to...' she struggled to find the words to explain exactly what he had to do.
'Which is why you need to hold onto humanity.' she whispered. She took his hand with the one of hers that wasn't on his lips and laced her fingers into his.
'Please?'
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Benji looked her in the eyes and nodded slowly.
“I promise, Autumn.” He said and he smiled slightly, finally noticing her short skirt.
“Why are you wearing that..?” He asked curiously and laid his hand on her thigh feeling the skirt.
“What’s the occasion..?” He then froze, thinking of why else she’d wear something like that. His eyes grew wide, slightly hoping he was wrong.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Autumn glanced down at the skirt and smirked slightly.
'I wanted a change...it's been ages since I wore a skirt...' she looked back up at him and widened her eyes,
'Why? Don't you like it?' she asked, barely succeeding in keeping the smile out of her voice. She leant over and kissed him quickly on the lips,
'Your so cute when your shocked.' she teased, the smile back in her voice
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Benjiman looked at her again and saw the smile caught her eyes. He smiled slightly; he loved the way her eyes sparkled when she smiled. He loved the way her beauty showed more when she was happy.
He chuckled slightly.
“I thought you wanted something.” He said and sighed slightly with relief.
His hand slipped higher on her thigh and he grinned.
“I love the new look.”
He looked down and smiled.
“I love how you look no matter what.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:03 pm

Autumn still expected the blood to rush to her face when Benji's hand moved higher up her leg. It just proved how much old habits die hard. When she spoke, her breath caught slightly in her throat.
'Maybe I do want something...' she whispered. Almost instantly, she regretted being too outright. It was how she was, but she saw the relief on Benji's face when he thought she didn't want anything...she didn't want to make him uncomfortable, or have him do something he didn't want to. Shaking herself mentally, she kissed him quickly before getting to her feet in one smooth movement.
'C'mon. Sitting in a dark room isn't going to do much for your humanity.' she smiled to soften her words and sqeezed his hand that she still held in her own gently.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:20 am

Benjiman looked up at her with soft eyes. He stood up quickly and moved to her in less then a blink of an eye. His gaze still locked with hers.
He closed the door to his “Study” slowly and placed a pale cold hand on her neck and moved closer, his lips brushing against her lips.
“I think you should go to sleep Autumn.” He whispered. His freezing breath lingered over her face.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:28 am

Autumn closed her eyes briefly and leaned in towards his touch. She tilted her face upwards as his breath touched her face. His words didn't sink in properly for a moment. Her eyes snapped open and she looked up at him, confused,
'What? Why?' she murmered softly, the smell of his breath still tantalizing her senses.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:43 am

A smile broke over Benji’s lips. He chuckled and his breath fell over her skin once again.
“I thought you were tired.” He said and brought her body closer. His fingers brushed over her lips, his freezing skin barely touching her.
He had the urge to push her closer. But his thoughts of her, kept him from doing so. He didn’t want to push her into anything.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:49 am

Autumn shivered again as his breath washed over her once more. Without her permission to do so, her arms went up around his neck as he pulled her closer to him. A small smile broke onto her face,
'Said no such thing...' she murmered 'Never been more awake.' she looked up and met his eyes, her face still slightly smiling. When his fingers touched her lips her eyes flickered closed briefly.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:02 am

Benjiman took in a sharp breath and pulled away from her slightly. He was afraid of what he’d do…He was afraid that if he went further that his vampire instincts would kick in and he’d hurt Autumn.
He knew she was a vampire, but adrenaline did the same thing to vampires when they’re aroused, as it does when they’re on the hunt.
He shook his head, he could snap her like a twig, or he could shred her skin with his nails. He cleared his throat and blinked hard. He could kill his love with a blink if an eye…turn her to ash.
“I’m sorry.” He whispered and he let go of Autumn.
_________________________________________________-
Boy do i feel like Edward Cullen.
-.-
Sorry...It's true though. Benji could kill Autumn...again.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:09 am

Autumn nodded once. She understood. Okay, no she didn't understand at all, but it was Benji, and she trusted him. When he let go of her she closed her eyes and reached her hand up to rub across them.
'Don't be.' she whispered 'It was my fault.' her hand dropped from her eyes and she looked back up at him, her eyes full of questions.
'Just tell me why.' she added softly. She took a slight step back so she was leaning against the wall, her eyes never leaving Benji's. That was all she wanted, a reason.

___

Oh noes! Bring out the stakes Buffy! :L

Oh dear... Oh, Benji didn't kill her last time ¬¬
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:35 am

Benjiman took a deep breath and gritted his teeth slightly.
“It isn’t that I don’t want you…You know more then well that I want you.” He stopped and moved closer to her, placing her hand into his. He looked at her in the eyes and sighed.
“You know how you get that amazing feeling when you’re on the hunt..?” He said and turned her hands over so that he could see the underside of her wrists. Her bloodless veins were exposed to him.
“How you can feel energy running through your veins..?” He rand one finger up her wrist, tracing her veins.
“when your eyes turn black and the smell of blood makes you a savage animal. When your humanity vanishes for a few moments. When you bound in for the kill.”
Benjiman’s fingers ran up her arm and to her collarbone. He traced along it with his frozen skin.
“When you lose yourself.” He said and his hand stopped at her chest, just above her breast.
“Well…our vampiric instincts work the same when it comes to…sex.” He said and looked from her chest back up to her.
“We don’t sweat, and just feel our hearts pump fast like humans do.” He closed his eyes for a brief moment and brought his hand back to hers.
“We lose ourselves…” He said trying to make her understand that if they did go farther, there was a good chance that he could hurt her, or one of them would be hurt.
“And I’m stronger then you, Autumn…If I lose myself, if my humanity slips for even the briefest of brief seconds…You could get hurt, or worse.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:47 am

Autumn tired to keep her body under control, but she couldn't help the reaction that Benji's touch had on her. She felt tingles run all over her body as she looked in his eyes and she felt the tingles intensify when his hand stopped on her chest. She listened to his words as though her life depeneded on them and once he finished speaking she stepped forwards and kissed him gently before pulling back and pressing her face to his neck, her arms going around his neck.
'I understand.' she whispered before stepping back again and looking up at him,
'But Benji, i'm not as breakable as you think. I trust you, literally with my life. I can hold my own...' she replied softly.
She reached up her hand put it on his neck,
'If you don't want to though, I understand.' she dropped her hand again, but her eyes held his.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:53 am

Benjiman placed his hand on her cheek and looked at her more intently.
“Trust me Autumn.” He said his voice lush and soft.
“I want to,” He felt a sideways grin plaster itself on his face. He ran his fingers over her face once more and he could feel his urges become too much.
“I know you aren’t breakable…I’m just afraid.” He said and slipped his hand to her neck.
“But I want you.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:01 am

Autumn placed her hand over his and ran it slowly up his arm, stopping just bellow his shoulder. She felt herself respond to his grin with a small smile and she subconciously leaned towards him, her eyes boring into his own. Her hand moved up to sit on his shoulder and lifted her other hand and placed it gently on his chest,
'Don't be.' she whispered softly, simply. She felt herself smile in response to his next words.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:06 am

Benjiman’s smile grew and he pulled Autumn’s body closer to his. He brushed his lips over Autumn’s. Barely touching them,
“I love you.” He whispered against her lips.
He said it for two reasons, One: because he was afraid that if they went farther, he wouldn’t be able to ever say those three words ever again. He wouldn’t be able to tell her he cared. And, Two: He really did love her.
Benji wanted her.
That’s all he was thinking of right then and there, was her, and her body, and how much he was craving it.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:13 am

Autumn smiled against the soft touch of Benji's lips and her arns held him gently to her,
'I love you more than anything, Benji.' she whispered, her fingers laced into his hair softly and she knew that it wasn't just words with her: there was nothing, nothing, she loved more than she loved Benji. Nothing she wanted more than she wanted him. Her lips brushed his gently and she inhaled his sweet smell, the taste of his breath and the feel of his body against hers.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:19 am

Benji took in another sharp breath.
“Are you sure Autumn..?” He asked his voice still hushed in a whisper.
He was worried for her benefit, and for his. He didn’t want to lose her, he didn’t want to hurt her, and he certainly didn’t want her to go back to Hell.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:22 am

Autumn took a breath-not as sharply as Benji's, hers was more like a preperatory breath.
'I'm sure.' she whispered, her voice catching slightly 'If your not though...' she murmered. She didn't want to do anything that made Benji uncomfortable, or nervous. If they were going to do this, she wanted them both to want it. Her hands relaxed slightly so he could pull away if he wanted to, but not so much that she wasn't still holding him to her.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: