Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Miracle

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Double Miracle - Page 2 Empty Re: Double Miracle

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:45 pm

Benji pulled her closer.
“I want to.” He whispered against her lips and picked her up placing her legs around his waist.
He carried her into their room and closed it behind him.

Timeskip (1:20:32)

Benjiman wrapped his arms around Autumn, his hands running over her arm. He kissed her pale neck gently. His breathing was a little unsteady. He ran his fingers through her hair.
“Are you alright..?” He asked. His eyes staring into nothing, hoping he hadn’t hurt her. His eyes were fading back into their crystal-like beauty. He’d almost lost it.
Benji kissed her neck again.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:53 pm

Autumn arched her neck slightly as Benji kissed it and snuggled into his arms. She looked up and met his eyes and her fingers traced patterns on his chest slowly and gently. Her eyes were wide and had a slightly wild look to them as she smiled,
'I'm more alright than i've ever been...' she whispered as his fingers ran through her hair. She sighed happily and kissed his jaw.
'I love you.' she murmered against his cold skin.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Benji smiled. He was happy to know that Autumn was alright. Her kisses made him take in a breath; her lips were warm against his frozen skin.
He had a bad feeling though, An odd feeling in the pit of his stomach.
He put his hand to Autumn’s belly and thought for a moment.
He felt something, he reached with his mind and without warning two little voices said something to him, it was barely audible, and he didn’t understand what it was till he thought longer.
His eyes were distant and the sparkle was gone.
“Oh shit…”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:16 pm

Autumn looked up quizically at Benji, her brow furrowed in confusion. When he placed his hand on her stomach, she looked down and the furrow deepend. Looking back up, she noted how distant his eyes had gotten. She propped herself up on one elbow and placed the other hand on his cheek gently and gazed into his eyes, her own full of worry.
'Benji? Baby, what's wrong?' she whispered.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Benjiman dropped his hand from her tummy and got up. He slowly slipped a black pair of jeans on and sat on the edge of the bed, his elbow propped up on his knees and he rubbed his hands over his face.
He rand his fingers through his thick black hair and was silent fro a moment. His chest was exposed. Sunlight seeped through the window and spilled over his shoulder, making it look like his pale skin was glowing.
He was silent for a few moments before he looked at Autumn with apologetic eyes. He placed his hand back over her stomach and winced as the two small and faint voices hit him.
He pulled back again and kicked the bedside table.
“I’m sorry Autumn.” He whispered and looked at her, his eyes had no more happy glow to them, they were a cloudy blue. Almost like rain clouds.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Autumn reached over and lid into her tank top and her underwear before sliding over so she sat beside Benji. She placed her hands gently on his arm and looked into his eyes,
'Benji, please, tell me what's wrong. Did I do something...?' she whispered. She looked out the window briefly and was mesmerized by the sunlight on Benji's skin, but a small, sharp pain in her stomach brought her back. She winced slightly but put it down to nerves or tension. Her eyes went back to Benji and she felt worry well up inside her, pressing against the dam breakers and threatening to over power her.

Last edited by Autumn♥ on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:38 pm

Benjiman saw her wince in pain and he gripped his hand into a fist.
He felt horrible, and guilty. He knew how much pain he’d given his mother, and he knew that twins would bring Autumn more pain.
He pulled up her tank top and placed his hand over it again and winced, the voices were a little more developed.
He placed his hand on Autumn’s cheek and pulled her forehead to his.
“God, I’m so sorry Autumn.” He whispered.
“I love you.” He said with a shaky breath against her skin.
He cleared his throat and placed his thoughts in her mind, letting her listen to the two voices, and let her feel what he felt. Hoping she’d understand, so he wouldn’t have to bring himself to say it.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Autumn's brow furrowed even more as he spoke. She reached up her hands and placed them on his face,
'Benji, I love you too, but wh-' her words cut off as the feelings rushed into her mind. Her mouth fell open in shock and her hands dropped to her stomach and covered his.
'No...' she whispered 'I- I can't be. It's not possible!' she cried. Her hands fell away from her stomach and lifted to hold her head which had fallen forwards. Silent tears flowed down her face, dampening the edges of her tank.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Benjiman felt guilt well up and eat at his core. He brushed tears from her face.
“Autumn, I’m—I’m so sorry.” He said and gritted his teeth.
He would put her through pain.
She was going to be in hell all over again. Now that she was pregnant it would probably be worse then hell.
He clenched his fist and fell back away from Autumn. He felt like it was his fault…and it was.
He threw is fist at the wall and it fell through it making bits of plaster fall to the floor. He stared at his fist that was lodged in the barriers around him.
He bared his fangs and pulled out his hand, and once again punched at the wall.
“This is my fault.” He mumbled. He hated seeing Autumn cry, and this wasn’t helping.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:16 pm

Autumn winced as she felt another stab of pain, and then again as Benji punched the wall.
'Stop it.' she whispered. When he punched the wall again, she got to her feet and crossed the room. Her tears had stopped falling and she put her hand on Benji's shoulder.
'Stop it.' she repeated softly. 'There has to be some sort of mistake...I can't be pregnant. It's not possible.' she took her hand off his shoulder and placed them on her stomach,
'Can't be...' she whispered. She looked up at Benji and her eyes were full of fear,
'Benji, I...what's going to happen to me?' she sobbed. She ached for his arms around her, for the feeling of his chest under her head, but she had a feeling that wasn't going to happen.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:23 pm

Benjiman looked at her, his eyes emotionless. He pulled his hand out from the wall and took in another sharp breath.
“If…If you are P—Pregnant…” He tried to spit it out but it was hard for him to speak, his words were shaky.
“If you are, then you’ll be…Like this…for three days.” He took a deep breath and pulled her hands to his lips and kissed it gently. He closed his eyes.
“You’ll be in pain.” He gritted his teeth and set his jaw.
“And it’s my fault.” He said and kept his eyes closed.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:28 pm

Autumn pulled her hand away gently and her face fell into a frown.
'No it's not.' she snapped. 'She folded her arms across her chest haughtily and narrowed her eyes reproachfuly.
'Benji, I'm not even supposed to be able to GET pregnant! So tell me, how the fuck is it your fault?!' she snapped. Almost as soon as it hit her, the anger faded into nothing and she gasped, lifting her hand to her mouth. What had come over her? She had even sworn, something she didn't like doing.
'Benji, i'm sorry.' she whispered as she stepped forwards and trailed her fingers along his tense jawline.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:37 pm

Benjiman just looked at her in shock. He let her touch his face. And he lit up. His eyes returning to normal. Hearing Autumn swear made him smile.
“Autumn…I love you.” He said in a whisper and chuckled at her anger.
He closed his eyes and kissed her on the forehead.
“I don’t know how you’re pregnant…but we’ll get through it okay..?”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:41 pm

Autumn smacked him on the chest and frowned.
'It's not funny! You made me swear. I HATE swearing...' she trailed off into silence when she registered his words. Smiling, she tilted her face upwards when he kissed her forehead.
'I love you too, Benji. I know we'll get through it... but right now, I need some fresh air...' she whispered. She ran her hand across his chest where she had hit him, regretting being such a bitch.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Benji nodded slowly.
He closed his eyes and took her hand in his.
“Do you want me to leave you alone..?” He asked and cleared his throat, he knew she needed time to think, he knew he needed time to think.
He thought about having to children to take care of, they needed a bigger house, and they needed more space.
“Oh god, I need to get a job.” He said suddenly and his eyes shot open and grew wide.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Autumn's eyes widened and she grabbed Benji's hand,
'No!' she gasped before regaining self control 'No, please. I don't want to be alone right now...' she whispered. His next words caught her off guard and she looked at him with a confused expression,
'A job?' she muttered.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:17 pm

Benji grabbed her hand with both hands and lifted it up to kiss her palm.
“I won’t leave you alone.” He whispered.
Benjiman thought about her last words and cleared his throat.
“We don’t have enough room in this tiny place.” He whispered, hating to think about having a child on the way, let alone two.
He cleared his head.
“We have twins on the way Autumn…and we don’t have enough space, I have no clue how to raise children, and how the fuck are we going to baby proof!? How do you baby proof against children with vampire fangs! And what are we going to do to feed them..? Steal a hobo off the street..?” He said this all in one breath.
He pulled away from autumn and leant his forehead against the wall. He took a deep breath.
“Oh god, what kind of powers will they have…” He said and looked at autumn with worry.
“Are they going to destroy the house..? Am I going to turn into a grandpa..?” He thought for a moment.
“I feel old…”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Autumn stepped forwards after Benji and ran her hands through his hair.
'Benji, breathe.' she whispered 'It's fine, we'll figure it out...' she stopped running her hands through his hair and put her hand on his face,
'Hey, look at me.' she whispered gently 'Everything will be fine...somehow. Besides, it should be me freaking out, not you.' she smiled slightly and took his hand in hers,
'Come on. If don't get some fresh air, i'm going to explode and I don't want to be without you right now...' she let go of his hand and grabbed her skirt off the floor and pulled it on quickly. She then looked down at her stomach and could see that it had grown somewhat already and her breath caught in her throat. She was going to be a mom. A single tear fell down her face again, though this one was more for happiness.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:50 pm

Benjiman nodded slowly and took a deep breath.
“I’m going to be a dad…” He said and a hint of a smile on his lips. His eyes sparkled a little. He held her by the hips and leered her towards the door and stepped out into the hallway. It was narrow and small; there was one room on one side and a bathroom on the other. He walked with her and turned the corner to a living room attached to the kitchen. He opened the door and ushered her out onto the steps of their flat. The huge full moon pored light on his bare upper body.
“It looks beautiful.” He said and kissed her neck.
“But not nearly as gorgeous as you are.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:07 pm

Autumn sighed in relief as the cool air washed over her skin. The moonlight had everything lit up in an eerily beautifull glow. She turned so that she was facing Benji and placed her head on his shoulder gently and sighed.
'I love you.' she whispered. She took a deep breath before carrying on
'I don't think I can do this without you...' she whispered 'Promise me you won't go anywhere...' her voice hitched slightly as she fought back the tears that threatened to break out. She buried her face into his bare chest, the cold a welcome feeling.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:16 pm

Benjiman pulled her towards him and kissed the top of her head.
“I won’t leave you. I promise.” He whispered and chuckled slightly, it vibrated his chest.
“I get to be a father, you have no clue how psyched I am now.” He said and put his hand to her stomach again and felt their inaudible thoughts flow through him.
“You know we’re having twins…You can name one, I’ll name the other.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Autumn smiled and put her hand on top of Benji's on her stomach,
'Twins..?' she whispered 'Girls.' she added with an unnatural certainty. She nodded her head and rubbed the small bump that had formed. Her face split into a smile and she looked back up at Benji
'We're going to be parents...' she sniffed 'Parents...' she repeated softly, looking straight at Benji. A lopsided smile touched her face as she reached up with her spare hand to trail her fingers gently along his features.
'I hope they look like you...' she murmered.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:38 pm

Benji chuckled at this and kissed her fingers softly.
“I hope they look like you” He whispered and leant down and kissed her on her full lips. He smiled as he did so and brought her closer.
“I think I’ll name one Ozzy.” He announced thinking of his favorite classic rock singer: Ozzy Osborn. He kissed the side of her lips and whispered against them.
“I love you, and I’m naming one of our children Ozzy…I like that name, it could be for a girl or a boy.”
He then began to plead.
“Please autumn. Let me name it Ozzy.” He looked at her in the eyes his crystal-like hues looking childish and making him look adorable.
“Please…”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:44 pm

Autumn listened to Benji as he pleaded and her face fell into an easy smile. Leaning up, she kissed him on the lips, her hand still holding her stomach.
'It's beautiful, and unique. Of course you can.' she whispered against them before she pulled back and she looked down at her stomach as she was gripped by fear.
'Benji, I-' her voice cracked as she felt the babies moving. It was only a slight nudge, but she had definately felt it.
'I'm afraid...' she whispered 'I don't know what to do...i'm no good with children, what If I mess up? What if I hurt them..?' she sobbed. Her eyes went down to her stomach again, then back to Benji,
'I'm not...i'm not ready for this.' she felt the tears begin to spill over again and blinked furiously to get rid of them.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Benjiman took her face in his hand and brushed his lips against hers.
“Shhh.” He hushed her and ran his fingers through her hair and stroked her face, his frozen skin brushing against hers.
“It’s okay…Shhh.” He did it once more and closed his eyes.
“We’ll get through this, you won’t hurt them. It won’t happen, I wont let anything happen to you or the babies.” He said and pulled her hand to his face and kissed her fingers again.
“Don’t worry, it’ll be fine.” He reassured her.
“I’m here.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next