Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final stand

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Final stand - Page 5 Empty Re: Final stand

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:19 am

*kk bye Smile*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:59 pm

Piper took a long pause. She stared at him for a while and just thought, she was frozen. Her hair clung to her cheecks she brushed them away from her eyes after a few moments and nodded slowly. "I know, but it's a risk i want to take to stay with you." She felt her heart wrench.
Did she want to risk her life for Jaxel? Yes, she couldn't live without him.
"I love you." She said quietly and rested her hand on top of his.

Scarlet looked from Piper to Jaxel and closed her eyes, letting a sigh escape her lips. Why does Bloo have to be so retarded when it comes to emotion? Or is it me? What the fuck is wrong with me? She thought her purple and blue eyes staring at nothing now.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:04 pm

Jaxle nodded slowly. "ok, ok..." he said, sighing.

Hal looekd over, then back at Monica. "looks like they've made their mind up at last..." he said, pulling a pistol out of his pocket. "I don't know why i still have this. The assassins are all dead. It just feels like i'll need it again some day."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:14 am

Piper nodded slightly.
"When do we go?" she asked her blue eyes shifting towards Scarlet. Pain was in Scar's eyes.
Piper looked sympathetic.

Scarlet set herself out of her daze.
"At sundown." She looked back at Piper and Jaxel, then at Monica and Hal.
"Um. . . Exscuse me." She said and ran up stairs. she felt tears in her eyes. How could she feel so much envy for them? She had Bloo right?
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:47 am

*where IS bloo? i forgot lol*

Jaxle sighed, looking down. Sundown...

he wouldn't be able to take it.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:13 am

*Bloo was down with them. :\*

Scarlet ran into the room she'd been staying in and locked the door behind her. Scarlet's chest heaved as she kept back tears.. She rested her back against the wall and let the sobs take over her. Her body shook as she gasped for air and let the tears slip.
Why was she and Bloo so different? Why were they so distant?
What was wrong with her?

Monica looked from Bloo to where Scarlet had been standing and sympathy crossed over her face.

Piper sighed slightly.
"Okay, Sundown."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:14 pm

Hal walked downstairs, to the target range. He put down his pistol, running his fingers across the rough metal. He had a feeling that it'd be the last time he'd have to use it. It wasn't a good feeling. He slid one brass bullet in to the cylinder of the revolver, spinning it and flicking it in to the gun. There was a click. "Unloaded." Hal said to himself, pulling the trigger. There was another click. Unloaded, again. The third time the click sounded slightly different. Hal threw up a quarter, firing as it came down and blasting it out of the sky.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Monica walkeddown to Hal and watched him.
"I know, i kind of miss all the action. But i'm glad it's over."

Scarlet lay on her bed and just stared at the ceiling for a while, letting tears streak down her cheeks.

Piper looked to Bloo.
"You have a real problem." she said, bitterness coating her words.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Bloo wasn't listening. He was staring in to space. He had to end this. And he knew exactly how. He picked up a phone and dialled a number.

"Yeah, is that Steve?"

Hal looked round at Monica, smiling. "Yeah, me too." He said, unloading the empty shell. "I'd got quite used to it, but this is nice."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:59 am

Monica walked towards him. "No more worrying about snipers, no more black BMW's, no more death." She said the last word with hesitation. She honestly had no clue about that part.

Scarlet gritted her teeth and looked at herself in the mirror. "You look like shit." she said to herself and wiped tears from her face.
"What's wrong with you? Are you too different?" She said to herself again and them without warning she pulled back her fist and it smashed into the reflective glass. Shards went everywhere, blood covered her hand but she paid no mind to the pain.
"Fuck my life."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:25 am

*emo scarlet? :O*

Bloo sighed, walking out the front door. He stepped in to his car, driving down the street. He pulled up next to a bridge overlooking the freeway *Think it's the freeway in america...*, stepping out. He walked up the stairs to the top, where steve was waiting for him. "What's this about?" He asked, concernedly.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:27 am

*Yesss.*

Scarlet sat down on her bed. staring at the blood dripping from her hand. She felt the seering pain after a while but didn't bother to stop it.
"I'm falling apart."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:34 am

bloo explained everything, and the more he did, the more Numb Steve went. Afterwards, he looked up, shakily. "You can't do that..." He whispered. Bloo met his gaze. "Now, i know you feel strongly for Scarlet, and she deserves better. And here you are." He said, stepping back to the edge of the bridge. A section had been cut out of the gate. Steve couldn't believe what was happening. "Wait..." He said, not able to move. Bloo sighed. "Treat her well." He said, then let himself fall backwards. Steve was horrified. "WAIT!" He called out, helplessly, then cringed as he heard the squeal of a car slamming it's brakes on, then a dull thud.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:03 am

Scarlet felt a pang in the pit of her stomach and her head shot up. She opened her door with bloodied fingers. Maroon smeared against the white door.
"Hal? Where's Bloo!" she called down and rummaged in the bathroom's cabinet and found some gauze. She wrapped her hand and ran down the stairs. "Where the fuck is Bloo!?"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:05 pm

Hal looked round. "He said he was--" he started, then looked at Scarlet's hand. "The fuck did you do?" He asked, shakily.

Steve stood on the bridge, in silence, watching the ambulance in the distance speeding towards the crash. He remembered Bloo's last words. How the fuck could he explain anything to scarlet?

Bloo lay on his side, caked in blood, his legs broken and his ribcage shattered. He thought he heard the sirens of an ambulance, but it seemed distant. He closed his eyes, listening to the commotion around him. People screaming, cars skidding to a halt. It was all too much.

*I'm so lazy, i woke up at 3pm today.*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:43 am

Scarlet glared at him, her one blue eye glowing from under her jet black hair. "Nevermind my Fucking hand! Where is Bloo!!" She yelled ready to start ripping people to shreds if she didn't get her answer quickly.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:52 am

Hal took a step back. "He said he was going out, he didn't say where..." He started, holding his hands up in defeat.

Steve ran down the stairs of the bridge, vaulting over the freeway wall. He saw the paramedics placing Bloo on a stretcher. "Bloo, you fucking idiot..." he said, running over to the ambulance. A paramedic stopped him. "Sir you can't go in there..." he said, annoyedly, pushing him back. Steve sighed angrily. "I know him..." He explained, but the paramedic shrugged. "And my name is Terry. What's your point?"

That did it.

Steve pulled the gun on the paramedic. "The only pointing i see here is my gun pointing at your eyes. Now...fuck off." He said, and the Paramedic backed off, then ran. Steve climbed in to the back of the ambulance, sitting on the bench next to Bloo. he dialled the only number that would help him right now.

Jaxle approached Scarlet to calm her down, then his phone rang. He put it on to speaker, then answered it.

"Jaxle, it's Steve. Bloo's been hit by a truck."

Jaxle and Hal froze, then came back to their senses. Hal looked round. "Scarlet. Where are the cars?" he asked, quietly, and Jaxle cast a reassuring look over at Piper. "This won't take long." he promised.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:09 am

Scarlet gritted her teeth. "What happened?" she asked anger building.
Her purple eye was starting to slowly turn into a faint blue. As anger and emotions flew through her mind and body, her eyes looked more and more like Spirit's.
"What the hell happened!?"

Piper looked at Scarlet and froze. Blood drained from her face.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:28 am

Jaxle slowly backed away from Scarlet, and Hal put a hand on her shoulder. "Calm down..." He said, painfully aware that Scarlet probably had some kind of weapon on her.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:37 am

Scarlet took a deep breath. "Just tell me what happened!" she said a little bit softer.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:44 am

Steve took a deep breath. "Ok...."

Jaxle listened to what Steve was saying in horror. "he...threw himself in front of it?" He said at last, almost silently. There was a long pause. "Yeah..." Came the reply.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:45 am

Scarlet gritted her teeth.
"Wha. . .Bloo did what?"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:25 am

Steve sighed. "for fuck's sake, get over here!" He shouted down the phone. Jaxle and Hal didn't need telling twice. Hal threw the door open, practically diving in to his car. Jaxle jumped in next to him. Hal stepped on the gas and the car flew from 0 to 60 in under 5 seconds.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:54 am

Scarlet just stood there in the middle of the room with Monica and Piper staring at her, fear washed over their faces.

Piper took a deep breath.
"Scarlet?" she asked quietly and Scarlet's intimidating eyes shifted to her.
"What?" She asked in a sharp tone. "Did you have something to do with this?" She asked stepping towards the human.

Piper got from her seat and stepped back shacking her head till she felt like it would snap off her shoulders.
"No!"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:39 am

The car skidded on to the freeway, and Jaxle gasped. "Shit, that must be it..." He said, seeing the ambulances, then he saw the bridge. "Jesus, that's at least 40 feet. He wouldn't have survived that." Hal said, as the car screamed to a halt. Jaxle dived out the side, running over to the ambulance. Steve looked round. "Dude, he's been dead for 10 fuckin' minuites! what took you so long!" He said, and Jaxle sighed. "Move over," He demanded, stepping in the the ambulance, then falling down, dead. Steve looked at him. "woah, that always creeps me out."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: