Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opposites attract

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

opposites attract - Page 8 Empty Re: opposites attract

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:04 am

*Yus, i never thought that you'd make such an awesome twist.*

Scarlet nodded looking at him with a smile. He looked older than her. How was that possible? She heard the bit about Monica and froze for a second. “Hal. . .Where is Monica?” she stopped once more. Why did Jaxle just call Monica, Monica and not Mom or mommy or even a Ma would work.

Redd gritted his teeth confused. “Who’s Jaxel? Who’s Monica? Who’s dead for crying out loud!” He had a hard time with this situation. Blindness never helped someone in danger.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:09 am

*Well i was good at that before.*

Jaxle turned round "Woah, calm down, anonymous blind guy!" He shouted, then paused. "Who Is that?" He asked, puzzled.

Hal looked over at Scarlet. "I don't know where she is...I didn't wanna tell her that i left so that she didn't get endangered by the assassins again. Not after that time..." He said, the memorys flooding back. Luis....that bastard.... He thought, clenching his fists, then looked up again. "Basically, she's gonna fucking KILL me when she finds me...AND her gun's jammed..." He said, groaning. Jaxled turned round. "Oh, yeah?" He asked, then flashed a brilliant grin. "Throw it over, then!" He said, holding out a hand. Hal threw it over and he caught it. He looked it at for a few seconds. "wow. The firing pin's fucked, and the slide's damaged. I'll take it to my workshop, an' have a proper look at it."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:21 am

*holy crap that made me laugh "Woah, calm down, anonymous blind guy!"*

Redd gritted his teeth. “How can I calm down, person who these people obviously know! My brother died!” He pointed towards where Bloo’s body was lying “And all I hear is gunshots and I feel everyone’s rage and fear and emotions at once I’m about ready to pass out!” He felt his anger building and fire grew from his fingertips.

Scarlet glared at Jaxel. “where the fuck have you been all this time.” Her voice didn’t come out as a candy-coated soft tone that she had used when he was 5 years old. “Monica has been tearing herself apart because she couldn’t find you. Same for Hal when he left.” Scarlet walked up to Jaxel who was at least a head taller than her. “Tell me now or I will find a gun and shoot you with it.” She felt a deep pain in her chest. She’d always said that to Bloo when she caught him smoking or being a total idiot.
Pain flashed in her eyes and she turned away from Jaxel.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:41 am

Jaxle looked over at scarlet. "Yeah, i'm glad to see you too." He said, sarcastically. He knelt down by Bloo's side. "damn, it must be confusing for him, on the other side. No worries, though! I'll be sure to get him back next time I die.." He said, happily, then turned to Scarlet. "Cheer up!" I'll get him back right now!" He said, then put the revolver to his head. "Woah, woah! What the fuck are you doing?!" Hal shouted, alarmed.

Jaxle turned round. "Ah, don't worry! I've done it loads of times before! You know all those arrests on the news where the suspect commits suicide at the end?" He asked, and Hal nodded, slowly. "Click, click, BANG!" Jaxle shouted, pulling the trigger, shooting himself through the head. He fell to the floor.

"Shit, he takes after me..." Hal said, shaking his head. "Bloody ridiculous."

Bloo looked around the endlessness, with a hopeless sense of desperation on his face. "I didn't want to leave her..." He whispered. Jaxle Shouted out to him. "Hey, you, Bubble-headed Emo Fuckup!" He said, grinning. Bloo turned round. "yeah? Wait...WHAT? Who the fuck are you" He shouted, stepping up. Jaxle clicked his finger. "Nap time's over, Bloo! God, even in death you're a lazy git. hehe, just how i remember you!" He said, snapping his fingers again.

Jaxle looked up at Hal. "teehee, it tickles..." He said, feeling the bullet dissolve under his Skin. Bloo looked up. "Damn, i feel like i got shot in the head..." He said, dizzily. Jaxle looked over. "And you know what that feels like? Oh, wait...you do now..." He said, grinning and standing up. He helped bloo to his feet. "It's me, Jaxle." He said, and bloo's eyes widened. "No way...you were a pipsqueak!" He said, grinning.

A few feet away, Steve rolled over, hazily. "Fuck...I just don't die, do I?" He said, sighing. Jaxle walked over to him. "Hi! I'm Jaxle. Sorry about dismantling your neck. No hard feelings?" He said, smiling. Steve started to get angry, then just stopped, lighting a cigarette. "Ah, fuck it. I'm alive now." He said, blankly. Jaxle was looking at him strangely. "What?" H asked, slowly. "You know, smoking's terribly unhealthy. I personally dissaprove of it." He said, and Steve sighed. "Great, the male version of Scarlet. I suppose you're gonna shoot me?"

Jaxle laughed. "Nah, i was gonna say, if you wanna kill yourself with nicotine, a least do it in style! Take these." He said, handing steve a box of Cigars. "You sure?" He asked, slowly. Jaxle nodded. "If getting shot in the throat doesn't kill you, what can a cigar do?"

*I g2g now*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:55 am

**No! Holy Crap it seems like Jaxel is a fucking hyper little boy stuck in a full grown man's body.**
Scarlet just stared blankly at Jaxel. "What . . . The . . . Fuck." she said this loud enough for everyone to hear.
When she heard Bloo's voice her face went pale and she turned to see him. Redd was just beside him and they almost looked identical. Scarlet took no care into that and without a word she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a soft kiss. She didn't even want to mention how many times she tried to do suicide within the time Bloo died to now.

Redd still wasn't satisfied. He had no clue who Monica was, or who Jaxel was, or who was dead and who wasn't. He knew Bloo was alive but he didn't want to get into the mushy touchy stuff just yet. "Will someone Please tell me what the hell is going on." He'd been asking this question a lot lately. A bit too much.

**Fail compared to your post. We should probably get Jaxle back to Monica.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:38 pm

"Stuff is happening. You're missing it. Sucks for you!" Jaxle said, then looked from Redd to Bloo. "Ah...I get it..." He said, grinning. "Brothers." He looked back. "Damn, would you look at that?" He said, smiling with anticipation. "They've brought a fuckin' army with them!" He said, reloading his rifle. "I've got this..." He said, looking at the 200 or so assassins gathering on the other side of the street. They were still pretty far away, but Jaxle raised his sniper rifle to his shoulder. Bloo looked over at him. "Are you nuts?!" He asked, and Jaxle grinned. "I guess so..." He said, lowering his rifle and pulling out a slim, shiny knife. Etched in the blade was the word 'goodbye'. Hal looked over. "That's--" He began, and Jaxle nodded. "Yup! It's your Suicide knife." He said, throwing it over. Hal caught it, instantly recognising the grip. Jaxle flicked his sniper rifle up with his foot, catching it in his hands and taking aim. "You go on ahead. I'll catch up..." He said, grinning, and Hal looked round. "No WAY!" He shouted, but Bloo pushed him backwards in to the van, And Steve helped Jackal in to the back. Bloo locked it, and Hal growled. "Fuckin'..." He started, then gave up and lay back. "Can't believe you jost an arm, Jackal..." He said, looking over. "Don't rub it in..." Jackal said, still in a lot of pain. The first shots sounded outside. Bloo looked over to Scarlet. "Get in the front and drive."

Jaxle grinned, looking through the scope of his rifle. He shot three shots, all meeting their targets, until he was out of ammunition. He smiled wider, raising one hand. "Redd, you control fire, right?" He asked, and didn't bother waiting for a reply. "Well, I guess that makes me your new rival."

He clicked his fingers.

The explosion ripped through the waves of Assassins, sending body parts flying everywhere. Jaxle's eyes shined, from blue to white. "Assassins? I'm on a whole new level."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:56 am

Scarlet didn’t want to leave. She couldn’t bare to lose Bloo again. But she sucked it up knowing that he died because of her.
Scarlet nodded and got into the car, she started the engine.

Redd tried to answer Jaxel’s question but was cut off by the huge explosion, it was like he could see the light from it with his own dead eyes. But it was just the glare of the fire. He grinned at Jaxel. “Not bad.”
He still was a bit pissed off that the boy had laughed at his disability. The suicidal freak had bigger problems then Redd had problems therapy couldn’t fix.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:13 am

Jaxle looked over at Redd. "How did you go blind anyway? I sure as hell know that it isn't natural." He said, looking at him with a sense of pity. The van began to speed off. "Uhh...they kinda left you here..." He said, shaking his head. "New Hal, same idiot. Who would've guessed it?" He said, clickng his fingers. It began to rain. Rain blood.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:29 am

Redd felt the “rain” and just by touching it knew the color. Blood.
He swallowed his fear and frowned. Everyone left the blind guy behind.
“I was still looking for Bloo it was around the Victorian era when I accidentally started a house on fire while practicing. A ceiling beam came crashing down and hit me in the side of the head screwing up my vision. It was from sheer stupidity.” He pulled his hood over his head to keep the blood from dripping on his face.
The Jaxel kid was a psycho path, no doubt about that.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:04 am

"Damn..." Jaxle said, the blood running down his face. "Damn, sometimes i wonder just how crazy i've gone, over the past few centuries. I guess it's all the death i've been exposed to." He said, Clicking both fingers.

The Van shook wildly. Scratch that. The whole city did. Hal skidded to the side, looking out the window. "Oh my god..." he said, slowly, looking at the nuclear cloud slowly rising over the city. "Hold on back there!" He shouted, as the shockwave hit the van, tipping it to the side. It landed hard, shattering glass.

Redd stood in the middle of the cloud, looking sad. "I hate doing that." He said, looking at all the bodies surrounding him, then he stopped. "Oh, shit. REDD?" He called out, looking through the smoke blowing about him.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:12 am

Redd was hit by the explosion hard. He felt like he was burning all the way down to the core, but it was just the intense heat.
His head cracked against the pavement breaking his skull open. Rubble hit him and he felt a sharp pain shoot through his leg and chest.
He lay there in agony life slowly slipping away from him. Blood rushed from his wounds.
The sharp pain in his stomach increased when he tried to sit up. A broken off metal pipe from one of the buildings had been lodged through his midsection pinning him to the ground.
His leg had broken from the fall. He couldn’t form words to tell Jaxel where he was. His fire-like eyes became glossy and he started to slip into unconsciousness, no he was dying.

Scarlet held on closing her eyes tightly.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:22 am

Jaxle walked through the debris, his hands twitching in his gloves. He stumbled on a corpse. Wait...not a corpse. It was Redd. "Oh, christ, look at you..." He said, kneeling down. "Sorry, Man, this'll feel a bit weird. Brace yourself in 3...2...1..."

He pulled the pole out of redd's body, blood splattering in to his eyes. He blinked it out of his eyes furiously. "Jost...hold on..." He said, supporting Redd on his shoulders. "Come on, for fuck's sake, Say something!"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:38 am

Redd screamed in pain as Jaxel moved him. “Is that good enough for you?” His voice was scratchy and with every word it became weaker. He put his hand to the wound wishing he could see how bad it was. He felt the blood; he could feel it rushing fast.
He gritted his teeth. His head was pounding hard, he felt disoriented. “I looked for Bloo for years.” He stopped as another surge of pain swept through his body. “I barely know him.” He knew how pathetic it sounded but he needed someone to hear his last words, and to pass on his good-byes.
“Jaxel, who. . . a-are you?” He asked for the last time.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:57 am

"Honestly?" Jaxle asked, looking over at him. "I don't know. I don't remember anything except names and faces. I suppose two of them'll be my parents. What a weird thought." He said, looking over the wasteland he'd created. "I lived in different countries. I discovered i couldn't die. I suppose that i'm the portatrice di morte, the bringer of death. It's a myth that i'd seen scattered throughout history for years. Every town i destroyed..." He said, looking around the impact zone "...like this one, now," He said, looking down again. "Is said to have been destroyed by Portatrice di morte." He said, then looked over. "You still alive, there? You can't die just yet. I'll make sure of that."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:08 am

Redd gripped his chest. “Yeah, I’m still here.” He said through gritted teeth. His red and orange eyes stared straight at the sky, not seeing anything but darkness.
“I d-don’t understand. Is Hal a portatrice di morte?” He had no clue how his words were coming out. He didn’t know if Jaxel could understand him.
“And. Wh-Who’s Shadow? Monica?” So many questions and he had such little time.
He closed his eyes slipping out of contiousness for a few seconds and was jolted back by another shot of pain.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:55 pm

"Just two friends of your brothers, and no, Hal isn't like me. Nobody is." Jaxle said, slowly. "Hal has a limited set of times he can die before he has no way back. that number's running pretty thin." He said, as they turned a corner, seeing the upturned van. Bloo kicked open the back, stumbling out, bleeding from a deep cut on his arm. Jackal and Steve were unconsous. It looked like Hal was as well.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:10 am

Redd heard the screeching of tires, he heard a door open but all he could think of was how Hal would end up dying for good. Forever.
He didn’t understand what made Jaxel different from the others. He didn’t understand much of anything to this point.
“How? How are you different from the others?” Redd coughed frantically and held his hand over his mouth. When he pulled it away blood ran from his fingers and dripped out the corner of his lips. The sickening taste of blood lingered.
He knew his questions would get annoying soon and hoped that Jaxel would end him there and then, to stop the pain.

**????**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:20 am

"I can't remember. All i know is i can't die." He said, then turned to Redd. "Two choices. If i kill you now, I can't revive you, but if you die from your wounds i can. You'll have to choose..." He said, looking through the wasteland.

Hal coughed blood, the gearstick of the van had impaled him. He managed to shift his head to look in the back of the truck. Jackal looked pretty badly hurt. He lay, unmoving, blood trickling from his head. Steve was slowly regaining consiousness. Then Hal felt the worst feeling in the world. His eyes, rolling back in their sockets. Then there was nothing, then the gate. The end of life. A figure stood in front of him, his face covered in shadow. "Hal." It said, in a voice like ice. "Hal, you have 3 left. You know what i mean." It said.

Hal's eyes snapped open, and he slid off of the gearstick, his wounds healing. "Three left...?" He whispered, horrified. He managed to get out of the van, staggered towards the back, then fell to his knees.

Bloo looked up, and his heart nearly stopped. "Redd..." He said, slowly, choking the words out. He ran over to him and Jaxle, taking redd from him. "Redd...can you hear me?" He asked, desperatley.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:30 am

** Ok wich songs better discribe Stephan (My character from mine and Ari's story)?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxOMewkfx14 - I will not bow: Breaking Benjiman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCYfw2CyUdA - Breath: Breaking Benjiman
Please you need to help us!! **

Scarlet felt a sharp pain in her shoulder and leg. She looked down seeing her leg was twisted to the side, the jagged bone threatening to rip out of her skin. She tried to move but just ended up making the pain worse.
She moved her head to see that a shard of glass had been shoved through her shoulder.

Redd heard Bloo’s voice and another fit of coughs erupted from his mouth. “Yeah . . . I can hear you.” His voice was scratchy and was barely even a whisper.
“Jaxel, if you kill me and I come back . . . will I come back blind?” That question rang in his head, he missed seeing the sky, and he missed the glowing scarlet flames that shot from his fingertips. He missed seeing his own reflection.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:42 am

*ATM I'd say that time of dying by 3 days grace is better*

"Hmmm...if you died all your ijuries would be healed...so in theory you might, actually, but i can't kill you...or you can't be brought back." He said, and Bloo looked down at Redd. "Die? Wh...what?" He said, a slow wave of realization crashing over him. "Oh god, no..." He whispered, looking down at Redd. Jaxle put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm not gonna let him die." He said.

Hal looked in the back of the car. "Oh, jesus...." He said, running over to scarlet. "Shit, you OK?" He asked, as Steve slowly rose to his feet. Jackal had begun to stir, blood soaking the back of his head. "Aw, shit..." He said, as he touched the back of his head. His hand was covered in blood.

Jaxle checked his right sleeve and glove for rips, for some reason. There were none, and he sighed in relief. bloo noticed, but said nothing. He was to worried about redd to care.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:56 am

**mmmm. . .I dont know. :\ Just listen to them and i'll listen to time of dying again. **

Redd felt another surge of pain. “I-. . .It hurts. I’ve never . . . been in this much pain.” He could feel the blood drip down his neck from where his skull had cracked open. He felt his chest burn as he tried to take a breath and just ended up choking up blood.
Redd’s face grew pale and soon he couldn’t hear footsteps, he couldn’t hear Jaxel’s or Bloo’s breathing. Everything was gone.
Redd’s body lay motionless; his fire-like eyes were glazed over and looked more distant than ever.

Scarlet looked up at Hal and tried to move once more but the bone of her leg dug itself out of the flesh and blood rushed out. She yelled in pain.
“No. I’m not OK.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:26 am

"Oh, Jesus! That's fuckin' disgusting..." Hal said, looking away, and Steve looked over "What is--oh shit! that's creepy..." He said. Hal nodded in agreement, then took a bullet through the head, falling on to his side. Everybody froze. "Some of those bastards survived?" Jaxle said, turning round. He slowly took off his trench coat. Underneath, he wore a trench coat. His right arm was made of metal, fake, but he moved it like it was real. Bloo looked at him questioningly. Jaxle looked over at him. "What? You think sparking explosives doesn't get dangerous? I lost my right arm in some fucking place called the laberynth. Anyway, let's ge t this show on the road." He said, clicking his right fingers.

A series of explosions ripped through the ground, tearing up most of the surviving assassins. One assassin stumbled out of the flames, then looked up, standing in front of Jaxle. "Oh shit..." He whispered, and Jaxle nodded, raising his hand and clicking his finger. No explosion, just a fain clicking sound. The assassin's eyes rolled back and he fell to the floor, dead. "Imploded his brain." Jaxle said, looking down, then he raised his gun to his head. "Be right back, i'm fetching your brother." He said, pulling the trigger.

Jaxle looked around. "You here, Redd?" He called out, looking around the 'other world' as it was referred to sometimes.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:38 am

**Bleck no i dont like that song for Stephan, its a good song but no. You choose from the two.**

Redd had no clue where he was. He saw things that couldn’t be described.
He saw! He could actually see with his eyes. He looked around for something to spar his memory. He froze, he was dead. He was dead and he’d left his brother back there. He started to doubt that he would be able to see, it’s not like you could mend the brain. He was sure that when the Whisperwinds died not one of them lost their mental unstableness. He remembered Scarlet’s multiple attempts at suicide. No, there was no way Redd was coming back with the ability to see.
He heard Jaxel’s voice and he turned quickly. “Jaxel?” He moved forward.

Scarlet nodded in agreement, then the shot went off making her jump and the pain just became worse. She looked back at her shoulder, the glass was dripping with her blood and she knew she needed to get it out. She gripped the end of the shard and yanked. More blood rushed out of her wound.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:43 am

*I think the 1st one, i will not bow down or whatever it was called Razz*

"Yeah, Hi!" Jaxle, said, waving. "your eyes working again?" He asked, then turned round. "Oh...oh shit..."

Hal looked over at Jaxle and Redd. "Those assassins are taking the piss." He said, then looked down. "2 lives left." He said, then dissapeared. Jaxle turned round, clapping his hands.

He awakened in his real body, lying on the floor. He flexed his metal arm, never quite getting used to it. He stood up, looking down with it. It was getting pretty badly out of shape, he'd have to repair it soon. Damn. That wasn't easy with one arm." He sighed, again, then turned round. "You there, Redd?" he askd the body on the floor.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:53 am

**Heehee i like that one too. ;P**
Redd gasped for a breath, his eyes opened and. . .
He saw nothing, just darkness again. He didn’t feel the pain but he could hear breathing, he could breath. When he heard Jaxel’s voice he nodded slightly and got to his feet. He was still disappointed. He hoped that dying and coming back like the Whisperwinds would give him the ability to see again. He was wrong dead wrong.
“Yeah, I’m here.” He stared straight at nothing.

Scarlet risked the pain and climbed out of the car. Shards of glass bit into her shin, scrapes burned. When she finally got her top half out she grabbed her leg feeling the searing pain. Scarlet moved so she could see her broken leg and pulled the rest of her body out of the wrecked car and she lay back on the ground letting pain sink in, letting tears sting her eyes as she tried to catch her breath.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: