Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opposites attract

2 posters

Page 9 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

opposites attract - Page 9 Empty Re: opposites attract

Post  Teh otter Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:39 am

Bloo fell backwards. They'd all survived for once. He lay, closing his eyes. The derelict around him told him that at least a third of the city was gone. Hopefully, taking the assassins with it. Jackal looked over the landscape, smoking a cigarette. Steve tended to his wounds. Hal was talking with Jaxle.

"I'm sure you'll want to see Monica?" Hal was saying, and Jaxle nodded. "I hardly even remember her." He said, smiling, and Hal nodded. "Maybe you'll be able to help me out with this mess..." He said, holding up Monica's pistol. "If she has spare parts then i'll have it done in no time." Jaxle replied, then looked round at the van. "You think we'll be able to get it back on it's wheels?" He asked, and Hal nodded. "If Bloo helped, then sure." He said, calling Bloo over. They started trying to tip the van, with no success, but then they managed, and the van crashed onto all four wheels. "Damn, the back of the van is fucked up. Hopefully the chasis is still intact..." Jaxle said, as Hal started the engine. Jaxle sat next to him in the front passenger seat, and Bloo walked over to Redd. "Ok, we're going out to visit a friend of the family that I'd like you to meet. Come on!" He said, smiling. He knew his brother couldn't see it, but maybe he could feel it. You never know...
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:09 am

** I hope you knoe you just squished Scarlet. :\**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:16 am

*Who said they rolled it on to her? They're not THAT stupid Razz*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:24 am

**I love that they dont even care that her bone is sticking out of her skin and she's practically bleeding to death. :]**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:51 am

*lol, yeah*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:29 am

Redd heard the smile in his voice. He returned it with a grin. Redd then heard Scarlet’s yelp of pain and rushed towards her .His hand lingered over her body trying to find her legs. He lifted her up only to be welcomed with screams.
Scarlet grabbed her leg hoping that Redd wouldn’t cause her more pain.
Redd winced as her body shuddered with sobs. “Bloo! Come help me here!” he had no clue how he was holding her, what was broken, or how badly she was injured. He regretted the day he ever played with fire.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:44 am

bloo looked over. "Oh, shit! SHIT!" He shouted, running over. "Ah, fuck...Scarlet, this is gonna hurt...a lot..." He said, ripping the sleeve off of his jacket. "Ok, one...." He put the sleve in position to knot it, gently. "Two..." He braced himself, closing his eyes. "Three!"

He pulled on both ends of the makeshift bandage tightly, wincing.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:52 am

Pain swelled and Scarlet wanted to grab Bloo’s gun and shoot herself in the head.
“FUCK!” She yelled fallowed by grunts and her breathing in between her teeth. She squeezed her eyes shit blood still rushing from her shoulder.

Redd winced when she screamed. He heard a ringing in his ear. “Jesus Christ.” He said trying not to piss off anyone. It was like they were trying to make him deaf now as well.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:46 am

Jaxle tied the bandana around his face, hiding it. He put a pair of sunglasses on. If he stayed, he'd just bring death to the others. He turned, dissapearing in to the dust. He'd need to find somewhere to stay. After hours of walking, he saw a pathway leading up to a mansion. He drew his pistol, walking up the path and kicking the door open. He looked down the hallway, expecting someone to appear instantly.

*Guess who's mansion? lol*

Hal looked around, after Bloo had seen to sScarlet's injuries and the van. "He's gone." He said, looking around for Jaxle. "Must've left for his own reasons. Should we visit Monica?" He asked, looking round at the others.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:59 am

Redd felt a small pain in his chest. Jaxel was gone? What about Monica? Shadow? He didn't know them and it seemed like Jaxel did. His head hung low as he climbed into the piece-of-shit van.

Scarlet calmed down after a while just letting her body relax, she tried to ignore it all. "Seeing Monica would be good right now." she said somewhat slurring her words.

**WHO! who who who who!!! I mean there's no one else. :\**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:57 am

*I'll give you a clue >.>*

The van pulled up outside Monica's house, and Hal looked out the window of the van. "Oh shit..." He whispered. The front door had been kicked off it's hinges. "I think the assassins got here first..."

Hal jumped out the van, followed by Bloo. Steve shrugged, stepping out after them while Jackal watched, smoking a cigarette.

Jaxle listened to the footsteps coming up the hill outside. Assassins? Maybe. Better safe than sorry.

Hal ran to the front door, seeing a man dressed in black inside. "Assassin..." He growled, raising his gun as the assassin spun round...

Jaxle heard the assassin run through the front door and spun round, raising his revolver...

Two shots went off simletaneously.

Bloo watched, helplessly, as Hal staggered back, the NHE bullet lodged in his torso. He fell to one knee, growling. In Monica's hallway, Jaxle clutched at his chest, coughing blood. His facemask made him un-recognisable, and Hal raised his gun again. "Wait!" Jaxle shouted, then Hal fired three more times. Jaxle stumbled back, in to the door that led to the gun cellar, which opened, making him fal ackwards down the stairs. Hal slowly stood up with an air of satisfaction, then advanced.

Jaxle lay still on the cold cellar floor, his eyes nearly shut. He heard footsteps upstairs and desperatley tried crawling towards a table with a shotgun on it. Just when he reached the table and forced himself to stand up, another shot went off, and Jaxle slowly fell forwards on to the table, grabbing the shotgun. He slid off the table, landing with a heavy thud on the floor. As Hal turned to leave, he heard Jaxle whisper something...something that froze him to the spot. "I'm sorry..."

The shotgun blast hit Hal full in the back, sending him flying in to a support beam in the basement then sprawling to the floor. He looked over at Jaxle, now lying still, and coughed blood, curling in to a ball to try and desperatley get rid of the pain. It didn't work. He looked up at the gun racks, then at the roof, then at nothing.

One life left.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 am

Monica heard gunshots and rose from her med. Her red hair was somewhat messy and she grabbed for her gun on the stand and got nothing but air. She panicked, the gun that Hal had giver her was gone and she had no other way of defending herself. She gritted her teeth and ran down the stairs her fangs sprouted form her mouth her claws grew her tail twitched as she ran. Then she froze once she found the body of Hal and the body of an odd man.
“H-Hal?”

Redd heard the gunshots and left Scarlet in the car hoping she’d be fine, he raced up to the house making sure he knew his surroundings and ran into the house where he heard silents. “What happened?”

Scarlet didn’t mind being left back, she would like to feel pain in peace where she could calm herself down.

**wot the fuck are you doing up at like 5 am.
Me and Ari are on the same computer so we'll be logging on and off at random so if i go and you're still online I'm just waiting for Ari to be done.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:53 pm

Hal forced himself to his feet and looked over at Monica. "Oh, hi..." He said, then turned round, looking At Jaxle, who was slowly standing up as well. Hal pulled out Monica's pistol and aimed it at him. "Woah, Hold on!" He shouted, then Hal fired, blowing Jaxle over the table behind him and Sending his sunglasses flying off. Hal sighed. "Assassin's shouldn't be so tough to kill." He said, then stopped as Jaxle stood back up, his eyes glowing with impatience. "I'm not an assassin, you dopey bastard!" He shouted, throwing off his bandana. Hal gasped.l "Oh, shit! My bad!" He said, lowering the gun. Jaxle spat out blood, stepping back over the table. "Too fuckin' right." He said, dropping the shotgun. Jaxle turned to look at Monica. "Oh shit...Monica?" He asked, wiping blood from his mouth.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:03 am

Monica looked at him for a few seconds. Her mouth opened to say something but nothing came out. Her fangs grew back into human teeth her tail disappeared, her ears were no longer there, and her claws went back to regular nails. She stepped forward her red hair hanging over her shoulder. She looked into the odd man’s eyes and almost broke into tears. “Jaxel?” Her son had been alive all these years. She felt guilt for not knowing how much he was like Shadow, it never occurred to her.
“Oh my. . . I’m so sorry.” She whispered.

Redd gritted his teeth. “Who’s Monica?” he asked slightly.

Monica looked towards the three unknown men that were standing in her house. And back at Jaxel. She couldn’t help it.
Monica threw her arms around her son and gave him a huge hug. It felt so familiar she could feel tears rolling down her cheeks.

Redd got frustraded. "Who's gong to help me with Scarlet?"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:36 am

Jaxle staggered back. "Woah, hold up a sec! I hardly remember anything!" He said, desperatley, then turned to Hal. "Now what?" He asked, patiently, and Hal grinned. "Well i know you aren't getting out of that hug for a while. Let me see if i can help..." He said, then Braced himself. "I've got your pistol here," He said to Monica, pulling it out. "I kinda broke it..." He said, quieter.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:41 am

Monica let go and stepped back. She didn’t really care that much about her pistol at this moment. How Jaxel couldn’t remember her she had no clue.
“How can you not remember me?” She asked her vision blurred with tears. She remembered that she was in her PJ’s and kind of left it alone. She felt shocked and hurt.
“Who the fuck are you?” She turned to Redd trying to swallow her sadness.

Redd put his hands up in surrender. “Sheesh, I’m Redd.” He said his fire-like eyes seeing nothing, wishing they could.
“Who are you?”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:36 am

**HOLY SHIT LEWIS! I FOUND OUR FIRST EVER ROLEPLAY TOGETHER!!!!!!!**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:59 am

*no way! LINK IT NOW!*

Jaxle shrugged. "I don't remember anyone. All i remember is death...and that's it. From then i couldn't die. Weird, really. All i remember are names and faces." He said, then took Monica's pistol from Hal's hands. "Looks like the hammer's been hit with a bullet. Got any spare parts?" He asked, turning to Monica.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:16 am

Monica waved the pistol away.
“Fuck the pistol! How do you not remember your own mother?” she asked feeling hurt. She also felt a lot of guilt for not looking hard enough for him.

Redd was shocked.
“Oh. . .That’s who Monica is.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:43 am

Jaxle froze on the spot, going icy cold. "My....mother?" He whispered, his eyes widening and staring off in to nothingness.

Bloo looked over, grinning. "Damn, what a shocker!" He laughed, and Hal turned round. "Hurry! Go upstairs and see if Monica's got any popcorn...this is gonna be good!" He said, grinning mischieviosly.

*Damn, how do you spell that word lol?*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:49 am

Monica nodded. “Yes! Taku and ghost took care of you. I loved you so much; when you died I was a wreck. I looked for the demon what killed you for as long as I can remember. I couldn’t live properly.” She shook her head. Jaxel probably barely even remembered Shadow was his father.
“Shadow is your dad. . . Biological dad.” *:\*

Redd gritted his teeth. “I’m sorry to break this whole thing up but uh, we have a very angry girl named Scarlet in the car and she will murder us if we don’t get her out of there, One, I’m blind and afraid if I tried to walk up those stairs with her I’ll kill us both. I swear to god she just loaded a gun.” He froze hearing the click. “Yes that’s a gun.”

** Mischievously**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:08 am

*I feel stupid now lol*

Jaxle was still frozen to the spot. He had family...and he never even knew. The world seemed to slip away. He'd lost all his memories as a child, stolen away by the demon that murdered him. Of course, he took vengeance, but with the demon died his memories.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:16 am

**Pfffft don't be. I'm fail at spelling too. Heehee**

Monica looked back at the kid named Redd.
“Scarlet’s hurt? How badly?” She looked at Hal and glared. “I’ll deal with you later.” She said pointing to him and then grabbed Hal by the shirt. “Help me with Scarlet, Jesus what kind of a brother are you?” She walked outside and rushed to the van seeing the rusty piece of shit and gritted her teeth, she hated rusty old cars.
She opened the door seeing scarlet bleeding out a huge wound in her arm and her leg that was just barely held together by a sleeve.
“Oh my god, how could they leave you out here!”

Scarlet groaned. “I have no idea, but it’s niiiiice.”’ She slurred, clearly the loss of blood was making her delusional.
Monica gritted her teeth. “First I find out my Son is alive now Scarlet is going to bleed to death because her brothers and her boyfriend are hopeless adrenaline junkies.” She grabbed Scarlet trying to make the move for her as painless as possible somewhat failing.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:22 am

Jackal watched them curiously. "Excuse me, but who might you be?" He asked, annoyed that the sudden intrusion had awoken him, then he realised he still had his Assassin's suit on. If this was one of Hal's friends, he guessed what he'd look like now. "Damn, i am about to go down in fl-ames..." He said, almost to himself.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:24 am

Quote:
Originally Posted by small running otter
Hal automatically kicked him out of the way and a sickening ripping noise was heard, and blood splattered over the walls in horrific splashes of red. The demon had a human form but ghastly animal like claws, dripping red. he demon held the lifeless shell of Hal in one hand, three huge claw marks running all the way from the bottom of his tors. The demon tossed him aside, blood splashing over the cave floor when the body landed. Taku watched in horor, then his fear was consumed by rage. He slammed a fist into the demon's stomach, and stabbed it repeatedley till there was a hole right through it.

*OMG POOR HAL!!!!*

lol that's how it all started
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down