Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opposites attract

2 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

opposites attract - Page 7 Empty Re: opposites attract

Post  Teh otter Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:34 am

"Ah, shit..." Bloo said, then looked over. "Scarlet! Get back in the car!" He shouted, standing up. "Get back in the-"

The rifle bullet passed through the back of his skull, coming out between his eyes, which widened in surprise, his mouth hanging open. He fell to the floor, blood splattering over the floor. Hal turned round. "BLOO!" He shouted, ducking behind cover, then turned to Scarlet. "GET BACK IN THE FUCKING VAN!" He shouted, then looked up at the assassin standing over him, the gun raised to his head. A gunshot went off, and the assassin fell forwards, and Jackal lowered the gun. He put a hand on Scarlet's shoulder. "We can't do anything for him now. Get back in the van. Please." He said, looking back as Steve walked out the hospital, picking up a machine gun. "Hal, care to drive?" He asked, breaking off the rust of the van, and opened the back door up. Jackal stepped in, looking over at Bloo's body. Suddenly he caught sight of an Assassin exploding. No flames. No smoke. Just bood. Raining blood. The blue eyes flashed behind the bloody mess. "Jesus..." He whispered, and Hal looked up. "My god." He whispered, as he saw the spirit who was obliterating these assassins.

"Shadow...?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:55 pm

Scarlet hadn't been listening. The last shot that went through Bloo's skull caught her attention. She froze, her breath had been taken away and everything around her was silent. Voices were muffled; all her thoughts were pinned on Bloo.
Hal's yell brought her back and she didn't obey. “NO!” she yelled back to him. Tears streaming down her cheeks; her vision blurred by them. “No Hal!” she stepped forward not really paying attention to her surroundings. “You had to bring him into this, didn’t you!?” She screamed and froze for a second her eyes locked on Bloo’s body. “No, I should have helped . . . this is my fault.” To that point she welcomed death. “I did this.” She whispered.
Scarlet fell to her knees beside Bloo’s body and she gripped the gun that he had held in his hands. “I’m so sorry.” Her black hair hung over her pale face. “I love you Bloo.” She preyed the gun from his fingers and clicked back the hammer. . .
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:07 am

Hal looked over at her in horror. "Oh shit..." He whispered, freezing instantly. A shot rung out and the bullet passed through the barrell of Scarlet's gun, destroying it. Jackal lowered his revolver, a look of sympathy on his face. He kneeled down next to Scarlet. "You have to get in the van. We'll all die if you don't, because none of us are gonna leave you behind." He said, then turned round, looking straight at shadow. He went cold. Shadow looked down at Jackal. "Assassin." He said, tonelessly, and Hal gasped. "Shadow, WAIT!" he shouted.

Blood sprayed in all directions, soaking Shadow, Scarlet and the van in the crimson liquid.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:09 pm

More blood, more blood coated Scarlet. It soaked into her cloths and dripped from her hair. Her eyes grew wide but all that came was silents. The shock from Bloo's death was bad enough, the shock of someone trying to save her, the shock of shadow being there. It hurt her so much, but she was silent on the outside.
Scarlet looked up to see Shadow. She glanced at Jackal.
Her electric blue eye was glowing dim. "Shadow. . . No." She said her voice weak.

Redd climbed out of the car in time to be splattered by blood. He wasn't there to help Bloo. He could tell how much scarlet was hurting inside. He felt the same pain. "Bloo." He whispered.
Sadness and hurt were overtaken by rage. He was going to burn every assassin to a crisp.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:35 pm

Jackal looked up, in so much pain he couldn't even scream. Blood dripped from the spot where his right forearm used to be. Shadow looked over at scarlet, and Jackal managed to raise his pistol, gritting his teeth. "Get...get back..." He stammered, faintly, blood trickling from his mouth. It looked like he'd been painted red. shadow looked down, confused. "You're defending her?" He asked, confused, but Then jackal slumped to the side, pale and weak from blood loss.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:40 pm

**No I liked him. Sad**

Scarlet froze. Shock covered her face. So much death in one time, both of them had to do with someone trying to defend her. She felt like she couldn’t be around anyone without someone dying. She reached for the gun in Jackal’s gun but was pushed to the ground by Redd. “Scarlet! Stop, we don’t need any more deaths!”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:53 pm

Shadow looked over at Redd. "Who the hell are you? What's going on?!" He shouted, looking round. Hal and Steve were trying to hold off the remaining assassins. Suddenly Hal cursed. "I'm outta ammo!" He shouted over, and Steve looked round. "Me too..." He said, sighing, and an assassin grinned, loading a machine gun and running forwards. Suddenly, the assassin fell dead. Hal turned round, quickly. "Where the fuck did that shot come from?" He asked himself, looking around. "That was a sniper..." Steve said, shouldering his rifle. "I'd know a wound like that anywhere..."

Jackal watched them, lying on his side, bleeding. His vision was slowly going red. "Oh shit..." he whispered to himself, through gritted teeth.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:00 pm

Redd realized he’d been laying on top of Scarlet in an awkward position and he got up quickly, his fire-like eyes staring straight ahead, nothing but darkness was in view. He faced Shadow. Redd looked awfully a lot like Bloo, the only difference was their eyes and the fact that Redd was paler. “I’m Redd.” He said the waver in his voice gave off as fear, and confusion.

Scarlet got to her feet and when the shot to the assassin was fired she paused.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:18 pm

Hal looked over, as he heard a gunshot in the distance. He turned round to face an assassin, who was grinning. He slowly raised his rifle, then blood splattered across his head, silently, and he fell to the floor, dead. "Shit, that shot was fired about 20 seconds ago...." Steve said, to himself.

Jackal looked up at shadow, shakily raising his revolver. Shadow looked down. "You will die if that gun goes off." He said, then turned to Redd. "Redd...why are you here?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:32 pm

Redd struggled to force out words. He had no clue if Shadow was pointing a gun or not, he had no clue if any of them were pointing a gun at him.
“Well. . .I’m B-Bloo’s brother.” He stammered finally spitting out the words. “I honestly have no clue what’s going on.”

Scarlet searched the distance for the gunman.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:07 pm

"Bloo's dead." Shadow said, then turned round to face Hal and Steve. That's when Steve saw Jackal. "Oh shit, JACKAL!" He shouted, running forwards. A gunshot sounded far off.

The sniper watched Steve begin to run towards Jackal, obscuring the view of his target. "Oh fuck..." He whispered, through the cigarette smoke surrounding the room.

10 Seconds later, there was a gruesome sounding thid, and Steve stumbled, falling to the floor. The sniper bullet had passed straight through his neck, and smashed in to the Assassin's skull, killing him instantly. Steve fell to the ground, choking and coughing blood. He writhed on the floor for a few secinds, gasping for air, then his movements became weaker, then he eventually stopped moving altogether. Jackal looked on in horror, and Hal closed his eyes, bowing his head. Shadow shook his head, sadly.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:12 pm

Redd didn't speak. His blind eyes filled with tears. He'd been searching for his brother for over 600 years and now he was dead.

Scarlet gritted her teeth Her vision blurred with tears. "Who the FUCK!" She screamed looking around her blue eye glowing. It was almost blinding. Her fear and sadness, all of it turned to white hot rage.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Hal looked over at steve, sadly. "Damn it, i know that shot wasn't meant to hit him..." He said, looking down. Jackal looked at his dead comrade in horror, and shock. Unable to speak.

The sniper cursed, punching the ground. "God damn it!" He shouted, reloading his rifle. "That wasn't supposed to fucking happen..." He said to himself, looking through the scope again, and illuminating the glass with an electric blue. "Let's see, now..." He said, then pulled the trigger.

A man jumed at Hal, pinning him to the ground and raising a knife. a second later and three of his fingers were blown off, The knife flying out of his hand. He screamed in pain, then Hal raised Monica's pistol, blowing the man's cheek off. He slumped to the side, dead.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Scarlet was ready to pull out her own hair. She couldn’t take all the death.
She grabbed the closest gun she could find. Clicked back the hammer and closed her eyes shurt.

Redd heard the gunshot and his eyes widened. “Scarlet?”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:23 pm

Hal looked down, seeing a full magazine lying at his feet. He picked it up and reloaded Monica's gun, pulling the trigger. The gun jammed. "Aw, fuck!" Hal said, looking down at the chamber. He pulled the slide back, and the jammed round flew out. "Monica's gonna kill me when she finds out that i've fucked up her pistol...." He sighed, shooting an assassin through the face.

The Sniper watched, then heard a gunshot, seeing a flash a few miles away. "Oh, FUCK!" He shouted, jumping up. The sniper round smashed through his knee and he stumbled, raising his rifle to his shouder., scanning the building. "Where are you...?" He asked, then saw a flash, instinctivley he shot, then moved. Bad idea. The shot smashed through his shouler, and the cigarette flew out his mouth. "AH! Bastard!" He shouted, putting on a pair of reflective red sunglasses. He knew his bullet would've met it's mark. He put the rifle on a sling, then put on a trench coat hiding it.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Redd didn't understand anything that was going on. Was Scarlet dead? He hated being blind, it was the worst thing thqat could ever happen to you.

Scarlet wasn't dead. Instrad she aimed the gun at a truck that had propel tanks strapped to it's trailer. It was parked in front of the building where she could see some assassins.
The gun went off and all that was left of the building was burning rubble and shard sof glass. Assassin's body parts were scattered all over the place. but shw knew there were more.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:15 am

The sniper limped through the building to a set of stairs, bleeding from his leg badly. He looked out the window, and gasped.

The assassin stood over scarlet, raising a pistol and grinning like a madman. He clicked back the hammer. Three shots fired simletaneously. One from the assassi, one from Jackal, and one from the Sniper. Jackal's shot smashed through the assassin's lung, and mid-scream the sniper's round smashed through his eye, and he suddenly went silent, falling to the floor, dead.

The sniper recharged his rifle. "Damn, i hope she's OK, down there..." He said, limping out the room. He walked down the stairs, to his car, opening the door and starting the engine. He sped towards the killzone.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:54 am

Scarlet closed her eyes. She had no idea what to expect when she opened them.

Redd Heard the three gunshots and he winced. “I’m going to need therapy after this.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:11 am

Another assassin walked over to Jackal, raising his gun. "Say goodbye!" He laughed, then a car skidded round the corner, smashing in th the assassin and sending him flying in to a wall. A second later the car crushed the assassin against the wall. Jackal paused for a second. "Uhh....goodbye?" He said at last, resting his back against the van, and looking over at the car. A figure stepped out in a trench coat, holding a sniper rifle. He was wearing a black bandana over his face, and a trilby hat. "Well...you lot sure know how to get yerselves in to a mess, now, don't ye?" He asked, grinning under the bandana, then he stopped, seeing bloo. "Oh shit...I'm sorry..." He said, quietly.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:18 am

Scarlet didn’t answer the man. She wasn’t happy, sad, angry, confused. She was just empty, she felt less and less like herself within every second. She knew that voice anywhere but her reaction stayed the same.
“Yeah. . . Sorry.” She murmured a sorry wouldn’t bring Bloo back; a sorry wouldn’t erase her memory of this. Her sorry wouldn’t keep her fears at bay.

Redd took a deep breath. He hoped it was over soon, he wished that Bloo was just like the Whisperwinds he wished Bloo would come back.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:32 am

*DAMN IT! I have a really good idea, but i'd have to use one of ur charries. Not tellin tho Razz Does i has permission? lol*

The sniper looked down at Bloo. "He took one through the prefrontal cortex. Damn, in a way he's lucky he didn't survive." He said, sadly, looking at The bullet wound that had smashed the life out of Bloo. Hal looked over. "So, Wolf, What brought you back from the dead?"

The sniper looked up confusedly. "Wolf?" He questioned, looking up at Hal, then he looked down, smiling sadly. "Heh, i'd be surprised if you'd remember me." He said, standing up. "But i'm not this 'Wolf' guy. Old friend was he?" He asked, pulling out a revolver with a holy cross hammered in to the handle.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:34 am

**Yup!! :\ I have no clue what to post. Serisouly you're too epic for me, my characters are either emotionally retarded or are blind.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:42 am

*LOL! I'm not that good, but i AM gonna release my secret RP weapon Very Happy*

Hal looked at the sniper confusedly. "remove your sunglasses a sec..." He said, slowly. The assassin grinned, taking them off and showing a pair of spirit's eyes.

He untied the bandana at the back, tucking it in to his pocket. He looked strikingly like Hal, except...not quite the same. "Well, it's been a long time..." He said, grinning.

The wind blew, over a silent street, littered with bodies, as the City seemed to hold it's breath, in anticipation. Hal looked in confusion, the sniper grinned, confidently, and Jackal looked on, unknowingly, clutching at his, now missing, forearm.

"It's me..."

Even the wind stopped now, and there was a moment of utter silence. Not a bird chirped, not a gun went off. A moment of serenity, in the chaos of their situation.

"Jaxxle."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:47 am

**:O GASP! serisouly i screamed when i read that.**

Scarlet’s haze was broken by those words she looked over at Hal her eyes wide. “He’s not a little boy any more.” She said loudly and felt like hugging him to death. She always use to look after him when Monica and Hal were off on their adventures.
“B-Jaxel you. . .you died.” She stood to her feet her eyes not looking away from him. He’d grown up . . . A lot.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:49 am

*Lol no way! It wasn't that good was it?*

Jaxle looked down at himself. "Did I?" He asked, then turned round. "You're forgetting i'm a Whisperwind. I've died more than once in the past few years. How's Monica?"

Hal looked over at Jaxle, disbelief crossing his face. "Jaxle...?" He whispered, slowly.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: