Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opposites attract

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

opposites attract - Page 11 Empty Re: opposites attract

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:38 pm

Scopes kneeled down next to Hal. "you don't have long. But you can use it well. Good luck." He said, stepping up. He looked over at Monica. "They'll be back soon. I hope you have a nice car, I'm not riding in that fuckin' beat up truck." He said, blankly.

Bloo opened his box of cigarettes, and froze. None left. "Ah, shit..." He said, pulling out a cuban cigar. He used a shot from his gun to light it.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:01 am

Monica looked at Hal again, rage in her eyes.
“Hal what the hell is he talking about!?”
She looked back up at Scopes and frowned. She grabbed her keys from her back pocket and threw them to him. “Don’t touch my Impala.” She added and turned back to Hal getting ready to yell some more.

Scarlet looked up at Bloo and frowned. “I’ll shoot you, I know I probably have the aim of a drunk but I know I’ll shoot some body part of yours.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:16 pm

Bloo sighed. "I'm used to it by now." He said, impassivley, lighting the cigar.

Hal blinked, then turned to look at Monica. "It's nothing. It just reminded me of something..." He said, and Scopes dropped the card. "Hey, you didn't ever meet a guy called wolf did you?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:00 am

Monica rolled her eyes.
"Bullshit." she said under her breath and got to her feet walking towards her house to change out of her blue Pajama pants and white tank top.

Scarlet frowned. "Fine."
She grabbed the Cigar from Bloo's grasp and took a puff. "Now I’m going to die with you." she added.
For a loopy person, almost drained of blood, she was stubborn as hell.

Redd shook his head, still confused about the whole situation.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:31 am

Bloo looked over, grinning. "Damn, you know you're mental, right?" He asked, sighing. "And look at this, i was given it by an old friend i met the other day in the street." He said, pulling a bottle of blue hair dye out of his pocket. He smiled wider. "Can't let old traditions die, now, can we?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:59 am

Scarlet smiled fro ear to ear.
“Can I help?” She asked her eyes gleaming with joy.
Bloo wasn’t Bloo without blue hair. **Say that five times fast**

Monica got changed into some cargo pants, a grey tank-top, and slipped on her sweatshirt.
She looked at her reflection in the mirror. What was Hal hiding from her?
“Little bastard.” She murmured pulling a brush through her hair and she walked back out towards Scarlet seeing Bloo holding up the dye.
“Oh, so you’re going back to blue huh?” She tried to forget about Hal’s silents.
“Scarlet. Doesn’t your broken leg bother you?”
Scarlet nodded slightly.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:09 am

*Damn, hal just got owned :O*

Scopes sat in the back of the truck with Hal. "I've been killing these assassins for a while now. One name kept popping up in their officers' files. Hal Whisperwind. I guess that's you." He said, and Hal nodded. "I know about spirits. You're on your last. Aren't you?" He asked, and Hal sighed. "Yeah, yeah i am." he said, and Scopes sighed. "I noticed there were three files of primary targets for ther assassins that had been killed." He said, and Hal shuddered. "You had three brothers that got killed by those bastards?" He asked, and Hall nodded. "You?" He replied, and Scopes went silent for a few minuites. "Two. One of them never saw their 10th birthday."

Hal growled, his fists clenching up. "Sick bastards..." He said, and Scopes nodded. "I'll kill them all." He said, and Hal looked up at him. "One shot and you're dead though..." He said, and Scopes looked back. "That's not stopping you, is it?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:18 am

Monica helped Redd get into the car. He had a hard time finding the handel and the step to get in. Monica had to help him with that too. She looked up at Hal, anger and annoyance flickered in her eyes as she climbed into it. She figured that Bloo would help Scarlet in.
She had no clue where they were going, she was too frustrated and tired to care, they could be sinking in the ocean right now and she'd be more annoyed than afraid.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:22 am

Scopes pulled out a random tarot card, looking at it. He sighed. 'Death.' Well, this was it. The tarot cards had never lied. So, he was goona die. It was decided. Well, he'd be making one hell of an exit. He hadn't even got to met his one surviving brother again since the massacre.

*fail*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:46 am

Monica started the car driving slowly. She looked in the back seat through the review mirror, her eyes on Hal.
“So where are we headed Scopes?” she asked.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:05 am

"The heart of the assassins. We're gonna end this for good. And if it means that i have to die making sure you all survive, then it's a price i'm willing to pay." He said, sighing. He looked over at redd. "But what are we gonna do with your little pet when we get there?" He asked, blankly.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 am

*Oh! That was a total diss man!*

Monica nodded slightly.
“Alright.” She took a sharp turn and stared out the window shield. Not saying a word to Hal and not even looking at him.

Redd growled slightly. "Pet?"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:43 am

Steve sighed. The others probably thought they were going to die. Only he was gonna die here. He knew that it.

Jaxle looked out the back window. A white BMW was following them like their shadow. "Hey, we're being tailed." He said, and Bloo looked round. "Holy shit...that's Ghost!" He said, as the white BMW pulled round next to the car. Ghost grinned, looking over at them for a second. "Nearly there..." Steve said, seeing the building that sparked off the massacres across this city.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:47 am

Monica glanced at Ghost from the corner of her eye, not giving him the welcome he should have gotten. She was too pissed to acknowledge his existence at the moment. She took another sharp turn making Scarlet grip her leg in pain.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:53 am

"We're here." Scopes said, as the car pulled to a halt. The white BMW pulled up next to them. Ghost, Bloo, HAl and Scopes stepped out, grabbing their rifles. Then the gunfire started. Scopes took cover behind the car, followed by HAl and Ghost. Bloo took a bullet through the leg, and gritted his teeth, dropping to the floor. He crawled through gunfire spraying around him. "Shit, shit, shit!" He shouted, rolling over to Hal and Scopes.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:08 am

Monica crawled to the back of the car and stayed with Scarlet.
She dressed her wounds properly.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:14 am

Scopes sat cross-legged on the floor, sniping Assassins. Hal ran at them with two revolvers, and bloo fired machine-gun rounds at them. Jaxle clicked his finger, blowing up a huge portion of the building. "Well, that makes things a lot easier..." Scopes said, grinning.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:40 am

Monica cringed.
"Oh gosh, i hope this is the end." She whsipered and Scarlet nodded in agreement **Better not be the end ot i'll be sad!**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:44 am

They watched at the building came down, assassins running in fear and Scopes picking them off. Suddenly there was silence. "That's it..." Scopes said, and Bloo grinned. "We've won!" Hal smiled, and They turned back to the car.

Suddenly, a shot rung out.

Hal spun round, seeing an injured assassin crawling back, with a pistol. He shot the assassin through the face, and turned back. "Well, he was a bit of a--" He broke off.

Scopes was swaying on his feet, slowly, the bullet lodged in his back. He turned round, slowly, blood trickling from his mouth. "Sorry i can't see this thing through..." He whispered, then fell to the floor, dead.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:46 am

Monica covered her mouth with her hand to muffle her scream. She'd seen enough death, but it was creepy to see an almost dying assassin crawling from ther debris and shoting someone.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:54 am

"Oh shit, Scopes!" Hal said, dropping to his side. "Hey, now, don't give up! You're stronger than this..." He said, rolling over his body. He fell back in shock. Pinned to Scopes's jacket was the 'death' card.

Jaxle looked down, sighing. "So many have died trying to bring down this organisation...and now we've done it. Now what?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:59 pm

Monica opened the car door and stepped out looking at Scopes' body. She sighed feeling barely any sympathy.
"Now we probably will have the authorities on our asses." She said looking around. "A Bunch of gunfire, probably a lot of police have been called to check everything out." She said her eyes on Jaxel, barely even a glance at Hal.

Redd stepped out of the car and all the emotions were racing to his body fast. He felt light headed and he leaned his body against the car. "Holy shit."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:29 pm

Hal turned to look at Redd. "what is it?" He asked, confused.

Jaxle looked over at Monica, then sighed. "One second..." He said, then his eyes rolled back in his head and he fell backwards. Bloo watched him fall ,then looked back over at Monica. "Yeah...he does that."

Jaxle walked through the blackness, towards Scopes. He called out to him. "I saw that tarot card you were holding. The one that said 'Justice'.

Scopes nodded. "yeah, what about it?"

Jaxle grinned. "Well here i am." He said, clicking his fingers.

Jaxle sat up, looking over at Scopes, who'se eyes were slowly opening. "Well, that felt weird..." He said, shaking his head.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:15 am

Redd shook his head slightly. "The police are coming. And so is the Government." He could hear them from miles away.
"That's not good."

Monica looked at Jaxel in shock. "Jesus christ, you scared the shit out of me."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:49 am

Jaxle shrugged. "My bad..." He said, and Scopes looked over at Redd. "We can't exactly kill the government officials. We need to back out of this..." He said, and Ghost gestured to his BMW. "Custom ford racing engine. That'll outrun any cop car. But there's only 4 seats..."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: