Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Re-Awakening

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Re-Awakening - Page 4 Empty Re: The Re-Awakening

Post  CJ Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:09 pm

"I could heal that in a second..." Shuriken said pointing at the girl's ankle, then he saw Alex, and faked fear, pointing at the Demon King's son. "Get away from him. He'll kill you, I swear."
He took a step back, his eyes wide.

Saluka leaned closer to Luna and whispered in her ear, "Ethan's back. Find him... And kill him. I don't want Benji meeting his Uncle. I trust you with this task more than anyone else..."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:12 pm

Autumn set her teeth and glared up at Benji.
'No.' she hissed, trying and failing not to get any blood in her mouth the taste of it had her fangs slide partially out before she stopped herself. She pushed her elemental control out from around her and felt for the wave with water. The strength of the wave surprised her and she had some trouble pushing on the resistance. She took a slight step back from Benji, her face set.
'No.' she snarled again. She turned her attention to the wave and pressed against the upper parts, forcing the water to drop to the ground. The only way Benji was going to get her to feed from him was if he forced her.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:35 pm

"No thanks, it'll feel better by tomorrow," Rayne said before relaxing against her protector.
Then she saw who the dark haired stranger was pointing at.
"Ugh, another strange man??? How many will I meet today?"
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:26 am

Benjiman gritted his teeth.
As much as it pained him he needed Autumn to feed, she wouldn’t be able to withstand the tsunami without energy. And Vampire blood would give her that energy.
He pulled his wrist to his lips and sucked in a little blood into his mouth, he knew if she got the taste she’d drink.
He let it seep over his tongue and within less then a blink of an eyes his lips were on hers, opened slightly. He let the blood run into her mouth and continued to kiss her till she tasted the blood.
She needed to drink.
I’m sorry autumn He thought to her and pressed his lips harder to hers.

Alex walked forward and snarled at Shuriken.
“You have no business here.” He snapped and stood in front of the white haired stranger.

The man gritted his teeth and ignored the black haired vampire, who was in fact, not a vampire.
He turned quickly and ran to the docks, the demon-girl still in his grasp.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:33 am

Autumn gasped as the blood ran into her mouth and she felt her eyes darken as the blood lust took over. Her hands went to Benji's arm and closed around the bleeding wrist. She pushed herself closer to him, making sure she got all the blood from within his mouth. Completely beyond her control, she lifted it to her lips and began to drink. She felt the blood slide down her throat and her eyes flickered closed, her fingers tightening on his wrist. She subconciously moved closer to him, her chest practically on his. The part of her brain which retained it's sanity was screaming at her to stop, to get a grip on herself, but she silenced it.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:47 am

Rayne gasped. Running did not go well with her injuries.
"Would you slow down? And where are we going?" she asked.
She tried her best to deal with the pain but it only made it worse. She only had one choice left, and she didn't want to use it but she was going to have to.
"Gyti," she whispered to herself.
A warm tingle started coursing through her body starting at her toes. When it reached her injuries it started buring and she cried out. She knew what to expect, she'd done this spell many times but it still suprised her. After a couple seconds the burning subsided then vanished completely.
"Hey, put me down. I can walk now," she said to her carrier.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:51 am

Benji gritted his teeth together and let her drink form him. He winced when she continued. He lifted a pale hand and ran it over her hair, knowing it was the best for her. He knew it wouldn’t be too much for her.
It was a risk he had to take.
The thought of her drinking his own blood sort of sickened him, but at the same time it made him feel reassured.
His mind tightened and he could feel her thought emerge with his, he closed his eyes tightly. He’d forgotten the side effects that they would exchange memories, and their bond would be beyond love. If he felt pain, she’d feel pain.

The man looked down at her and nodded slightly.
He stopped and set her down.
“Will you be alright..?”

BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:59 am

Rayne tested out her ankle and smiled.
"Yeah, I'm fine see?" she said.
She rolled her ankle around and pulled up her shirt so he could see her rib.
"All better. So um, where are we going?" she asked.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:59 am

When Autumn saw things in her head, heard things, that weren't her memories, she gasped and brought her mouth away from his wrist. Her eyes slid closed as she tried to fight the blood lust, as she tried to fight the animalisic instincts that had overpowered her. But she was exactly that: overpowered. With a feral snarl she barely recognised as her own, she lifted her head to Benji's neck and bit. Somewhere she was aware of what she was doing...aware that she was going to be causing Benji pain. She held onto Benji's shoulders and drank from him, feeling strength course through her body. She also felt the part of her that held onto Humanity begin to surface and take control.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:26 am

He felt the fangs sing into his neck deep, he winced and grinded his teeth together, letting out a small grunt of pain.
He pulled his hands back to her head and let her drink.
He was now seeing everything that had happened in her past, the way she had gotten the scar, when Daha turned her, everything she remembered he remembered.
And it scared him, because it was the other way around as well. She would be able to see everything that happened to him in hell, if she went deeper she could see everything from back when Evver had him. From when Saluka wanted to kill them.
“Autumn…” He whispered, letting her know that she shouldn’t drink too much.
“Autumn.” He repeated once more, a little louder.

The white haired man pointed towards the dock.
“That way, I smell someone familiar.” He announced, sniffing the air smelling something completely sweet.

Luna looked at Saluka in shock.
“You do realize that he tried to kill me..?” She said and gritted her teeth. “Benji deserves to know who his uncle is, just like he deserved to know who is real father is.” She said indicating Saluka.
“Even if I did kill him, you know Evver would hear about it and send her mutt after me.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:30 am

"You can remember smells and not your name? That's fucked up buddy," Rayne said.
With that she started off in the direction the stranger had pointed.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:35 am

Autumn gasped as Benji's memories of hell burned her mind. She saw what had happened to him...felt through the memories how much pain he had been in. She caught glimpses of Saluka trying to kill him...of him with Evver. That was the last weapon her humanity needed, the last weakness. She cried out and pulled away from Benji, her fangs shrinking. Tears flowed down her face as she looked up at Benji and then to his neck where she had bitten him...where the blood was still calling her back, inviting her to bite him again.
'I'm sorry!' she choked out. She glanced down at his wrist then back to his face, tears still spilling down her cheeks.
'I'm sorry...' she repeated in a strangled whisper. She wasn't just sorry for what she had done...but for everything Benji had been through.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:48 am

The white haired stranger looked at her sideways.
“Well sorry.” He said softly and let his honey hues drop.

Benjiman closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, he didn’t mind the pain, it was the fact that she could see his thoughts that bothered him.
He looked down at his wrist and saw it beginning to heal; he licked the blood off his own wound. The one on his neck was healing but slowly. He lifted pale fingers and ran his hands over a bumpy surface indicating a scar where Autumn had bitten into his skin.
He cleared his throat and wiped the blood off his neck nonchalantly.
“It’s okay Autumn.” He said and held out his hand to her, hoping she’d take it, he needed her touch at the moment.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:56 am

Autumn bit the inside of her cheek as Benji's hand came towards her. The scent of blood hit her tenfold and she stepped back, shocked by the intensity of the urge to lick the blood that had come over her. She forced herself to look back up at Benji and she wanted nothing more to fall into his arms at that moment...but if she did, she felt as though she wouldn't be able to resist biting him...not while she could still taste his blood on her tongue.
'I-I can't Benji...your blood...' she sobbed. She looked longinly at Benji and all her sadness and need showed in her eyes. Along with her confusion for the new found craving for his blood.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:07 am

Benji felt a pang in his stomach. Pain welled in his chest and he set his jaw. He knew it was a bad idea but it was the only way to give her energy.
“Fine…we need to help Akulas.” He said his voice a little sharp and low, you could hear the sadness in it a bit.
He let his hair fall over his face, hiding his eyes as silent tears fell down his pale cheeks and dripped from his chin and jaw.
He walked past her, wanting so badly to hold her close to him. But he did what she wished and kept a short amount of distance between them.
Benjiman stepped forward next to Akulas and willed his mind to the plates under the ocean. He used all his strength and became part of the earth as he kept them stable.
He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:29 am

Autumn felt aweful. Truely aweful. When Benji walked past she wanted to reach out and grab his hand and ignore the urge to bite him. As soon as she decided on this course of action, however, he was past her.
'Im so sorry...' she whispered again. She walked forwards and focused on the connection to water and felt the wave. Very slowly and deliberately, she pushed the blood lust to the back of her mind and moved closer to Benji. She slowly lowered her hand and held gently on to his clenched fist she drew a deep breath and poured her strength into the connection with water.
Stop. She thought towards the water and fall. Her eyes snapped open suddenly and a snarl ripped from between her teeth. It should have complied...should have disappeared. Instead, it had barely shrank.
'it's not natural.' she hissed before she pressed against the centre of the wave, searching for weak points in the towering wall of liquid. She remembered something she had read in a book somewhere. Tsunami's feed off of the water they pick up during their course of destruction. She also remembered that the tide goes right out before it.
'We need to pull the water towards shore...' she whispered 'Pull it from the wave slowly back to shore. It'll lose height and with Benji stilling the plates, it will lose speed...' she changed tack with the water and started to pull it slowly towards the shore and was satisfied when she felt the water give beneath her persuasion. Her hand that was still on Benji's acted as an anchor and held her to the earth, and she was instantly greatful that she had him.
I love you. She projected the thoughts out of mind and hoped that they had gotten into his.
___
Okay, I like this version better :L
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:23 am

"Hey, if you remember I don't know where I'm going. It would be very helpful if you walked in front of me," Rayne said in an annoyed voice.
They were starting to come to a busy part of town. She could tell because the road was starting to widen. After a couple more steps Rayne stopped to let the white haired stranger catch up.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Shuriken laughed, a cold harsh laugh that took away any thoughts anyone would've had about him trying to help the demon girl and vampire. "Now now Alex... We both know you can't take Me on alone..." He hissed, long golden claws sliding from his knuckles as he spoke.

"No..." Akulas whispered. "Even now, we won't make much difference to the wave. It has strange magic in it... And... Can you see the steam rising from it?" He said to the other two... "We need to make a barrier against it, we won't stop in any other way..."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Benjiman felt her touch against his hand and he felt a wave of relief wash over his body. He clenched his fists harder and concentrated on the plates, his silence probably was best for everyone.
He let his mind wander a little not really listening to Akulas. He heard Autumn’s thoughts and his closed his eyes from under his hair and clenched his teeth.
“I love you too.” He whispered and grabbed her hand in his.

The white haired stranger walked in front of the demon girl and smiled at her slightly.
“Just follow me.” He said.
He could smell it, it was getting stronger and he was getting even thirstier.
The color in his hues faded into a dark yellow.

Alexander gritted his teeth and stared at Shuriken with hate-filled eyes. One was black and the other glowing an electric blue.
“I know I cannot take you.” He said his voice sharp.
“Doesn’t mean I can’t warn the others.” His voice was deep and demonic by now.
He grinned and closed his eyes. With a whisper of the wind he was gone, leaving a mix of black and white feathers behind.

Alex appeared next to Saluka. His eyes completely gone of all humanity. He felt rage bubble over.
“Shuriken’s here.” He announced and nodded to Luna.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Saluka nodded, "I know. I saw him in your thoughts before you got here. The white-haired man that was there... You should've killed him... He's going to cause us alot of trouble." Saluka hissed, then scowled at Luna, I need to get rid of Shuriken, you coming? He asked her. "Alex, go see if your father needs a hand."

Akulas snarled at Benji and Autumn, they were ignoring him! He quickly broke down the barriers into their minds. We need to create a barrier to stop the tsunami... We aren't strong enough to break the wave down, even if we pull the tide in... NOW!
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Alexander nodded to Saluka and then froze. Being the inquisitive little shit that he is, he asked the only question that was lingering in his thoughts at the memory of the white haired man.
“Who the fuck is he…and why is her dangerous..?” Alex asked but didn’t wait for an answer.
He closed his eyes and appeared next to his father. Not particularly happy about it.

Benjiman turned his attention to Akulas.
“How are we going to make a barrier!?” He snarled letting go of the plates with his mind. Making the tsunami speed back up again.

Luna looked at Saluka with a small hint of suspicion in her blood-red eyes.
“What about Benji..?” She asked, wondering after all these years of Benjiman being his favorite, he finally picked her to help.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:57 pm

"Benjiman is busy, Luna, incase you didn't notice." Saluka nearly smiled, then he stopped himself, "Besides, I can trust you to keep your head in a battle we want to be quick and small, not destructive and big." Then he held the door open. He's a block east of here, in a small alley, race you."

Akulas hissed, "Like this." Then he waved his hand and a huge wave, not half the height of the tsunami, but twice as thick, formed in place. Akulas then brought up his other hand and made a slashing movement, the wave froze. "You two keep adding water to the height, keep the same width and I'll freeze it."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:11 pm

Luna looked at him quizzically and with a grin and without warning she ran off. Taking lead in the race.

Benjiman nodded slightly. He willed his mind to wrap around the water; he could almost feel the liquid pushing against his skin.
He lifted one hand and pulled it on top of the ice barrier.
And with his other hand he spread it out and made it thick.
“Come on Akulas!” He yelled hoping he’d hurry up.

Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:31 pm

It turned out their destination was a beach. A beach that had a tsumani coming right towards it.
"This is our safe spot?!" Rayne yelled.
I knew I shouldn't of trust him she thought. There weren't many people on the beach and the ones that were weren't normal, Rayne could tell. She could feel the magic in the air, like a slight tingle coursing through her body.
"Well, do you recognize any of these people?" she asked in a slightly calmer voice.
She rather hoped he did, this was getting boring, and these people could probably give her a safer place to stay than an old, one room apartment.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Autumn felt relief wash through her body at Benji's touch and her eyes snapped open. Akulas' words cut through her mind like a cold knife and drew her instantly back to attention. Nodding, she lifted her hand and water complied, adding another segment onto the wave. Her brow furrowed as she forced yet more water to rise up and she felt the resistance. Her heart would have been hammering with exhaustion had she still been human, instead, her face fell into a grin and she pushed against her boundaries, seeing how far she could coax her powers. Her hand tightened on Benji's as she concentrated and piled more water into the wave. She could feel the water as though she were part of it...as though she were a part of the wave and she also felt the deep, unsettling chill as Akulas froze the water and it made her grit her teeth in pain.
'I can't hold this up much longer...' she gasped. She had always been intimately linked with the elements, they had always been a part of her being and she could feel the ice creeping through her body and into her mind through that connection.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: