Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Re-Awakening

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Re-Awakening Empty The Re-Awakening

Post  CJ Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:14 am

Daha paid for the newspaper and thanked the man at the stand then started walking back towards the docks to the warehouse they'd rented. Everyone was there waiting for Kronio to start his attack, even Xaris, Akulas and Alex had joined them. And since Daha and Benji had rescued Saluka and Autumn, they were there too.
After they'd escaped the underworld, Benji had managed to round everyone up, whilst Ty had taken the savings out that she and Shuriken had saved up and the lot of them had gone to America and rented this warehouse on the docks. Then a week later Xaris and the other two showed up. So now altogether there was: Daha, Benji, Saluka, Autumn, Ty, Damla, Akulas, Xaris, Alex and Luna at the warehouse, and every day one of them went to the nearest corner shop and bought a newspaper.
Daha looked at the newspaper's front cover and broke into a run. The headline wrote: London, Under Attack?
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

The Re-Awakening Empty Re: The Re-Awakening

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:29 am

Autumn was still finding it semi difficult to adapt to being out of hell. Her eyes moved around the group of vampires gathered. Daha had gone to fetch the paper this morning. She seemed to have come from one hell into another. Subconciously, she moved her hand up and down her arms, as though she were trying to warm herself. That, howver was ridiculous, she could do that another way...this was more a way make sure she was back...and alive.

Last edited by Auuutumn on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:32 am

Luna sat on the docks, listening to the crashing waves under her feet. She looked out to sea wishing she was back in the UK. Her old England accent always lingered in her words when she spoke. She felt the small droplets of water hit the underside of her feet. Her long black hair fell over one shoulder and lay in a ribbon of dark satin on her knee.
She looked back hearing footsteps on the planks.
Daha had returned.
She stood up abruptly and her black dress fell over her knees. She looked down at her pale feet, each toenail colored black. She ran ahead and caught up with Daha. Her dress catching every curve in her body.
“What’s it say Daha..?” She asked her voice soft and delicate, like a chime.

Benjiman paced at the door, his thick black hair covering his left crystal-blue eye. He stared out the window and sighed. He missed his mother, and that dumbass lycan Talon. But he would never admit it.
He continuously walked in a straight line from one end of the room to another. His patience wearing thin.
This time in the morning was the most important: waiting for the newspaper.
He ran his paled hands over his face, rubbing the tiredness from his skin.
He looked back at Autumn for a few seconds and stared.
A high-pitched, cheerful voice caught his attention and he looked over to the stairs, seeing Damla in all her girlish youth rubbing her eye as she walked towards him. She still was wearing her bright blue pajama pants and her bright blue shirt only halfway buttoned. Her dark brown hair tied up in a messy ponytail.
She yawned and waved at her good friend Benji.
“Morning Benjiboy, Morning Autumn.” She said and smiled.
Benjiman smiled slightly, Damla always cheered him up, and she cheered everyone up around here.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:43 am

Autumn smiled in response,
'Morning.' she whispered. Her eyes trailed around the room, resting on each and every one of the vampires.
'He should be back by now...' she muttered, her fingers tapping on her arm as her patience too wore thin, only she showed it in a different way than Benji. Crossing the room, she put a hand on his arm.
'Stop. Your going to wear out the floor boards...' she whispered. Her eyes lingered on his for a moment before going to the door, as though she expected it to open. Autumn didn't drop her hand from Benji's arm, it was a comforting touch...one she had missed dearly during her imprisonment. Sighing, she lifted her other hand and pushed her dark hair from her eyes. It fell over one shoulder, revealing the red spaghetti strap on the opposite side to have slid down under the weight of the locks. She quickly pulled it back up and dragged the few remaining strands of hair to one side before looking back up at Benji, then back to the door.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:54 am

Damla walked over to the kitchen and opened the cupboard. She took out a box of cookies and stuck her hand in like a child and pulled one out.
Her bright brown eyes stared at everyone in the room as she nibbled on the side, looking so much like a little girl.
She looked over to Alexander who was eyeing her with a scowl.
Damla’s eyes rested on her pajama top that was half open, exposing her skin under it and almost parts of her chest.
She buttoned it up and continued to eat her cookie silently.

Benjiman stopped his pacing and looked down at Autumn. His gaze nothing but soft. All the worry from his face vanished. Her touch made his mind race, and he looked down at the strap that fell and he stared at her more intently.
“I’m sorry.” He said softly and shook his head.
He’d become overexcited by Autumn’s body before, his urges to push her body to his were getting more intense by each passing day.
He shook the thoughts from his head and sat Autumn down in a chair and knelt beside her. He put her hand to his lips and kissed it reassuringly.
He hadn’t forgiven himself for letting her be cast down to hell. His bright eyes were always full of apology. And whenever he had the chance he’d embrace Autumn as much as he could.
He placed his hand on her cheek and looked into her eyes, sorrow filling his pupils.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:02 am

Autumn sighed and leaned her face into his hand, her eyes never leaving his.
'Benji.' she whispered, reaching up and taking his hand in her own 'Please, stop blaming yourself.' she hated the fact that he blamed himself...hated the fact that she had made him hurt so much. The sorrow that filled his eyes made her want to hit herself in the face. If she had been more careful...it wouldn't have happened. Leaning forwards, she put her head on his shoulder, her face close to his neck. The proximity of him would have had her heart racing, but instead, a shive ran through her whold body. She had missed him so much...so much that it had been painful. Being back with him, she felt complete again.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:11 pm

Cool! Now we all have pictures of ourselves as our avatars Wink
_________

Daha showed the newspaper to Luna, underneath the huge headline it had a picture that took up half the page of a huge snake with a human body in place of a head.
"Kronio has released the Apocoli..." He whispered then got to the door of the warehouse and knocked three times, twice quickly, then waited a second then another, to let them know it was him.

Saluka was sat upstairs scanning through the old papers that the others had brought back for anything strange, there'd been a few disappearances and that was it. Then he heard the knock on the door and stood from his desk and went down stairs, passing Akulas and Xaris sat talking.

"I tell you... When this is over, Saluka will seize power. He doesn't deserve it... Vampires aren't the strongest race. That's Lycans. They aren't the smartest race. That's Angels. They aren't the most cunning race. That's my Demons. All they have is speed. They're second best at everything else..." Akulas hissed to Xaris, "You deserve to be in charge, you're the eldest!"

Saluka reached the foot of the stairs from the attic and walked passed Damla, hugging her and kissing her cheek as he passed, then he nodded to Benji and Alex to get on either side of the door as they practiced every day in case something went wrong. Saluka drew the bolt back and pushed the door open.

Daha walked in holding the newspaper up. "It has begun."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:21 pm

Benjiman left Autumn’s side and stood next to the door. He motioned for Alex to follow him and they both bared their fangs and were in a crouch.
Benjiman looked at Alex in the eyes, he’d grown to sort of like alex, more like an acquaintance more then anything. He knew that once this was all over, they’d go back to kicking eachother’s ass.
When Saluka unbolted the door they were both on edge.
The words that Daha said made Benji hiss. He gritted his teeth, and to keep his anger under control his fist was sent flying into the wall. It passed through the thick wood and out to the other side, making a huge gaping hole.
He growled.
Alex eyed Benjiman.

Damla stood behind everyone shaking with fear. She hated it when BenjiBoy got angry, she hated it when Saluka had to go off to war, she hated it when she was left behind to hold up the fort.
Damla slammed her cookie to the ground and her Mother stood up.
“Benji, temper!” She hissed.
Ever since Evver had been drug back to London with the lycan, Ty had been sort of like a mother figure to Benjiman.

Xaris looked at his brother and shook his head. His silver wings spread out the tips of them almost brushing along the wall 16 feet away.
“Saluka will be brought down, Brother.” He said. “Be patient.”
Xaris was all about patience, he’d waited a long time for this Apocalypse and he’d waited past many others before.
He was immortal, and had nothing but time on his hands.

Luna stood behind Daha and passed around him, her body barely brushing against his. She hated everything about this. She hated that Sarik was gone; she hated how useless she’d been.
She saw Benjiman punch the wall and she growled.
“Settle Benjiman!” she said, her old English accent thick among her words.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:28 pm

Autumn flinched slightly when Benji punched the wall. Her eyes were glued to him as the others spoke. She didn't pay much attention.
'So that's it then.' she whispered softly to Daha, her eyes still on Benji 'We fight.' she stood up slowly, as though all of a sudden it had become too much, and looked around the room at the faces of the people she had grown to trust, and in Damla's case, even like.
'I need some fresh air...' she muttered. Before anyone could stop her, she slipped out through the narrowing gap in the door and into the fresh air, drawing a deep calming breath as the cold hit her. Sighing, she moved slightly away from the door and headed towards the water edge before sitting down, her feet inches from the surface. Her finger trailed lazy patterns in the air and a small smile touched her lips as water complied and rose steadily to form a small pillar of crystal clear liquid. The air smelt of salt and of fish: something she wasn't overly happy about, and her nose screwed up as it burned her nostrils.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:47 pm

Autumn’s sudden exit made Benji even more furious. He sat down in the chair she’d been in recently and rested his elbows on his legs. His face fell in his hands and he rubbed his skin.
His fangs were extended and they grew back into his mouth. He wanted to get up and walk out, he wanted to reassure Autumn. But in all the time he’d been with her. He knew she needed to be alone sometimes. And he’d have to suffer with the cold dead silents.
“What’s the Plan dad..?” He said looking up at his father. He had no clue what to do, he had no clue how to fight off the Apocoli.
He looked back to Ty and nodded. “Sorry.” He nodded to Damla.

Damla shook her head.
“I hate this.” She said in a small ringing voice. It was soft, and sweet. Like honey.
She slipped out of the door and ran to Autumn. Her blue pajama’s catching the wind as she sat down next to her.
Her bright brown eyes gazing over the sea.
“BenjiBoy just needs some time to think.” She said trying not to piss Autumn off.
“Will you be okay..?”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:01 pm

Autumn looked up and smiled at Damla, but it didn't touch her eyes,
'He's not the only one...' she whispered. Whisper was an overstatement...she barely voiced it. Clearing her throat, she let the water fall back to the ground with a splash.
'Sure. I'll be fine. Thank you.' she whispered. She pointed her toes so they touched the water, the edge of her boots darknening with moisture.

Slowly, she stood up and offered Damla a hand, a more genuine smile on her face this time,
'C'mon. We better get back.' she smirked 'Wouldn't want to miss the prep talk...'
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:04 pm

Saluka nodded, he'd been expecting this. "As I've said before, after my battle with Shuriken I have realised there's only one way to defeat the Apocoli. You have to cut off their heads."
Akulas, being slightly reassured by his eldest brother's words had begun his way down the stars when Saluka said this, "Or drown them, or set them alight." The Demon King added, using the experiences he, Alex and Xaris had with the creatures.

Saluka nodded, "So, decapitation, drowning or burning alive. Preferable all three if you can do it."

Daha nodded, he'd never become a full Apocol, like his father, he'd been half-way there with his crimson scales and his tail, but not quite. "Most Apocoli have grey scales, they're soldiers, the strongest have red and they're generals and Kronio's guard. Only my father has green scales."

"We need to decide, do we go to London, or stay and wait for them here, and get ourselves ready?" Saluka asked.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:14 pm

Benjiman looked up at everyone. He stared at the floor at his feet and with a sigh responded.
“I think we should wait in America.” He said and looked up at Luna, who missed London so much. An apologetic smile spread over his face.
She nodded agreeing with him.

Luna stepped forward.
“Not all of us are very up to date with our training.” She said, more pointed at Ty and Damla.
She cleared her throat. “As much as I hate this god forsaken country. I think we should stay and get ready.” She looked at Daha and the others and stepped back. She wasn’t use to speaking up in this crowd anymore. She use to be at the head of the pack, now since Sarik had gone, she was on the lower ranks, with Damla and Ty.
She snarled at that thought.
She was the one who’d first enthused Saluka into the first War, and many others after that. She’d been his left hand man, Sarik being his Right.
Luna leaned against the wall and looked out the window, her scarlet eyes shining back in her reflection. Her dress fell just above her knee and her hair just a little farther.

Damla took her friend’s hand and smiled back at her.
“Did I ever tell you that Benji always thinks of you..? I mean…some body parts more then others, but mostly of your smile.” She giggled.
“I think you guys are cute.” She said, her pale lips pulled up in a full smile.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:22 pm

Autumn laughed softly and was surprised by the fact that it was a genuine laugh. She met Damla's eyes and returned the grin,
'No you haven't. I'm glad you have. However, have I ever told you how glad I am I can no longer blush?' she chuckled again and pushed her hair back,
'Come on you crazy girl.' she grabbed her hand and started back towards the warehouse. The fact that Benji liked her smile. thought about her smile, made her regret the fact that she hadn't done it much lately...
From now on... you stop moping around, Autumn and get on with your life... she thought.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:29 pm

Damla took her hand and walked with Autumn.
She looked down at her feet and back at Autumn’s smile.
“You do have a pretty smile, Autumn.” She said, her big brown eyes searching her face.
“I’m a bit envious. I wish I was as pretty as you.”
Damla realized that she was younger in looks, but older…much older in age.
She sighed slightly.
“Benji notices you easily.” She said and a more depressed sigh escaped her lips.
“Saluka barely notices me.” She looked down at her shirt. “I mean Alex notices me more then him.”
She shook her head. “I guess I just don’t have the right curves in the right places.” She looked at autumn. “Not like you do.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Autumn squeezed her hand reassuringly.
'Damla, your beautiful. Your a much nicer and better person than I am too. Don't ever tell yourself otherwise.' she looked at her friend sideways 'And Saluka does notice you. I've seen the way he looks at you, Sweetie.' A small grin spread onto her face and she winked slyly at Damla
'Who can blame Alex for looking? If I ever change teams...' she nudged Damla in the ribs and chuckled softly. She put one arm around Damla's shoulders and hugged her,
'Sweetie, your plenty curvy.' she reassured 'And I'm not just saying that.' she added.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:08 pm

-Sigh- Saluka doesn't have enough time to be a good lover does he? Sad

___

Saluka nodded at Luna, "Very right." He smiled at her.
"But for now we need to start going out at night to keep an eye on the city, it won't be long before the Apocoli reach here. We'll split into three groups."
"Xaris, you lead Ty, Autumn and Daha. Akulas, you take Alex and Benji. And I'll have Damla and Luna."

"The leader of each group will also be responsible for the training of their group. They'll all be fighting together when the Apocoli come." Saluka said.

"Good evening Ladies." A hiss sounded and Shuriken stepped out of the shadows and stood a few feet away from Damla and Autumn, "I've come to speak to Saluka."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:23 pm

Autumn jumped and turned to look over her shoulder, her eyes widening in alarm. Instantly her mind reached out to the others-all of them.
Umm, Houston, We have a problem... She thought whilst sending an image of Shuriken. Automatically, Autumn took a step back and felt the elements bristle around her. She glanced sideways at Damla to see her reaction.
_________________-
Note to Saluka: I hate you MORE than I did before ¬¬
Benji baby, protest?
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:13 am

Damla’s big bright eyes widened. She looked at her father and her breath caught in her throat, she felt tears threaten to run down her cheeks.
Even if he had become evil, even if he had tried to kill her, even if he had become a snake…a shell of her father. She still loved him, and she still missed her Daddy.
“D-daddy..?” She stepped forward and reached for him with one hand.
Her blue pajamas flowed as the salty ocean wind swept around them.

Benjiman stood up abruptly and growled.
“Shuriken.” He hissed between his teeth and with one swift movement the door was opened and he was next to Autumn.
The door swung in the wind, almost being broken off its hinges.
“What do you want..?” He snarled, his crystal-like hues turning into a sickening black yet again.
He looked at Damla.
“Go get Saluka.” He snapped and when she didn’t move he growled.
“Now Damla!!”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:15 am

Autumn's hand darted out and grabbed the back of Damla's shirt tightly in her hand, stopping her take any further step forward.
'Damla, no!' she gasped. Then Benji was at her side and Damla still wasn't moving. Autumn slid her hand down to Damla's hand and turned her to look at them,
'Damla, please...' she whispered. She let go of her friends and turned to look at Benji then back to Shuriken. Her eyes snapped instantly back to Benji's when she realised what she had at first missed: they were black. Her hand brushed against his, and she hoped it would be a gentle reminder, as she turned back to look at Shuriken.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:31 am

Shuriken ignored his daughter as if she wasn't there and walked passed her as she reached out to him. "Greetings Benjiman. I've come to see your father. And before you try you can't touch me. I'm a mind imprint. This is only an image of me, anything you did to me would just go through me..." He smiled, "Your father couldn't teach you how to do that could he? Just join us Benjiman. Just think of the things you could do..."

Saluka stepped out the door, "Benji, Damla, Autumn. Inside now."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:30 am

Damla froze in her place, her head dropped to her chest and tears dripped from her face. She knew her dad hadn’t forgotten about her, he couldn’t have. She still loved him…why couldn’t he love her..?
She snapped her head back to look at Saluka when he called her name. She refused to leave. Her brown eyes, for once, were sharp as she glared at her Lover.
She shook her head.
She wasn’t leaving.
Saluka hadn’t noticed her before, but now that her dad was in the situation, he told her to leave anyways.

Benjiman gritted his teeth and grabbed Damla by the back of the shirt. He picked her up and swung her over his shoulder ignoring Shuriken's invitation.
“Come on Damla…it’s time for the grown-ups to talk.” He said and squeezed Autumn’s hand in his, his claws were extended and he made sure he didn’t hurt her. His fangs slid over his lips and his black eyes glared at Shuriken as he passed.
“You’re lucky I cannot touch you.”

Damla growled at Benjiman for the first time. It sounded odd to her, and it sounded odd to him.
He was startled at how demonic and creepy it sounded.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:39 am

Autumn glanced up at Damla and felt sadness for her friend well up inside her. Looking back, she snarled at Shuriken. Then she felt Benji's hand on her own and she came rushing back to earth with a jolt. Looking up once more, she took in his eyes and fangs, then looking down, his claws. That was the moment when she decided she definately hated Shuriken. Before, she had disliked him, hoping that what had happened in the past, was that: the past. Seeing the reaction he brought out in Benji, however, had her hate welling inside her like a flame. She flet the palms of her hands grow noticeably hotter as fire reacted to her mood.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:54 am

Benjiman felt Autumn’s skin begin to heat up. His frozen body reacted by flinching away. He felt his hand throb.
Being colder then normal Vampires, heat had more of an effect on him, and the feeling of heat reminded him of fire, and fire reminded him of Hell.
He slipped his hand away from autumn’s and he winced, putting a small bit of distance between them.
He looked at her and he realized she was pissed.
He mentally slapped himself and he walked back into the shelter, passing Saluka.

Damla let out another growl, even more demonic then the first one.

Once Benjiman put her down she shot upstairs within seconds and cried her eyes out in her room.
He sat Autumn down on a chair and leaned against the wall.

Alex looked up the stairs and snarled.
“Damla’s taking it hard.” He said and his gaze fell on Saluka as he looked out the window.
“You know he’s throwing away someone perfect.” He said, talking to himself and half to the people around him.
“He needs to pay more attention to Damla, or she’ll end up leaving him.” His voice was hushed, and delicate. It had a low ring to it.
A hand fell on his shoulder and he looked at the scarred face of Xaris.
“Love is a human emotion Alex; it clouds your mind and better judgment.” Xaris’ low manipulative voice settled in with the silents.
“Stay away from those thoughts…I’m sure your father would say the same.”
Xaris’ sharp yellow eyes softened. Alex had grown to trust this angel. he gritted his teeth and pulled away from Xaris without a word.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:59 am

Autumn didn't even pretend to not be hurt, or shocked by Benji moving away. Her anger evaporated in an instant and the fire dulled then disappeared. She followed him inside mutely and watched as Damla ran up the stairs in tears. Sighing, she got to her feet once more and and looked at Benji as he leant against the wall. Slowly, she leant down and kissed him before straightening up,
'I'll go speak to her.' she whispered. Her now cold hand lingered on Benji's face for a moment before she turned and walked towards the stairs. Just in time to hear Alex's words.
'Some people need to pay less attention to her.' she muttered in reply, shooting Alex a dark look before darting up the stairs.
'Damla?' she called tentatively at the door, her hand resting on the door handle.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: