Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1-1 with Northy

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1-1 with Northy - Page 2 Empty Re: 1-1 with Northy

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:01 am

'Everything!' Kayelle roared 'You have fangs, albeit small ones, Kronio is after you, but your tanned and not cold!' she groaned and slammed the palm of her hand against a tree
'It makes no sense!'
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:13 pm

"Well, I'm used to things not making sense. My whole life hasn't made sense. It's been 24 years since I woke up on that beach, and I've only ages a year or so." Lance shrugged, "Maybe I'm just different."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:25 pm

Kayelle's eyes widened at the latest news and she drew in a deep calming breath.
'Do you..like blood? To drink?' she whispered, her heart racing in her throat. What had she gotten herself into now? Sighing, she started to walk again, careful to stick away from the patches of light.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:50 pm

"Blood?" Lance said following her, "What? No! Well, I've never tried... But I do get these strange urges to bite people when I smell it sometimes."
He noticed she was avoiding the light, "What're you doing?"
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:53 pm

Kayelle stopped suddenly and groaned,
'I don't get it!' she hissed 'It's like your...I dunno, half vampire or something! Is that even possible!?' she started to walk again, keeping up a brisque pace.
'I'm staying out of the light. No use LOOKING to get caught...' she muttered in reply.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:56 pm

When Kayelle said about being half vampire he had a strange feeling in his stomach, but it soon passed.
"How is it even possible vampires exist!?" He retorted. "I get the feeling you're dragging me into a world I don't want to be in..." He muttered.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Kayelle turned and glared at the guy. He hadn't even told her his name. Her hand clenched into a fist and she resisted smacking it into his jaw.
'You think I want to be in this world?!' she snapped 'I was dragged into just the same as you were! My best friend turned into a vampire, so yes, it is possible they exist!' she drew a breath in between her teeth to calm herself. It wasn't like her to lose her temper, not like this. Let alone want to hit something...or someone.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: