Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1-1 with Northy

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

1-1 with Northy Empty 1-1 with Northy

Post  CJ Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Hey Northy.
Since the other one was closed...
I'll continue from your post.

______

Lance forced himself not to run to the scent of blood. He'd always had trouble restraining himself around blood. He didn't know why, he wasn't a vampire, so much as he was aware. He hadn't know his parents. He sat up and slowly crawled out of his shelter and sat cross legged infront of it, breathing in the smell of the blood, the rain and the forest.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

1-1 with Northy Empty Re: 1-1 with Northy

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:55 pm

OOC: okays Smile oh, btw, are you managing to get on The Clan?

BIC:
Kayelle lifted her foot and slammed it into the ground. Her face was pulled down into a frown, where moments before it had been uplifted and smiling. Her green eyes burned a hole in the stupid cliff and she was seriously considering stomping her foot until it fell apart. Yet, the part of her mind which retained it's sanity, muttered to her that it wouldn't work and would only leave a bigger mess for her to clean up.

So she settled for glaring. glaring won't fix it either... sanity reminded her. So instead, she turned and slammed her shoulder into the wall of the cliff. She winced as the vibrations reached through to her bone but her smile returned yet again as hand holds and foot holds blossomed up the wall. Placing her left hand and right foot in the nearest handholds, she began to climb. The wall was slidy from the rain, but it just added to the excitement.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:20 am

BTW, everything on this forum is supposed to be present day, which works for Lance being the great-great-grandson of Saluka. We'll just say that Lance and Kayelle(Is that it?) are in a forest Very Happy
___
Lance closed his eyes and became one with the forest around him, his spirit flicking from tree to tree, then he felt a power nearby. Now the weak aura of a human, but not strong enough to be one of those creatures he sometimes felt around here...
Lance crept closer to it with his spirit, his body still behind at the shelter. Who are you?
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Okay Smile

Kayelle almost lost her handhold on the cliff and had to scramble for another one before she plummeted to her death. The voice had sounded eerily close... then she realised why. It had spoken inside her head. Her fist thoughts went to her two friends who possessed this ability. Yet, it couldn't be. Maya was far away, that she knew, and she hadn't heard from Autumn in a long time. Her eyes flickered around as she searched for the owner of the disembodied voice but found none.
Likewise, stranger. I am not compelled to provide a disembodied voice with something so powerful as my name. she did not resume her climb but remained there, balanced precariously a hundred feet from the hard un-yielding earth.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:50 pm

Lance opened his eyes and walked over to the edge of the cliff where he was camping those past two weeks. He looked down, to where he'd sensed the aura.
"Am I really a disembodied voice? Now tell me your name and your reason for being here and I might let you live..."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:30 pm

Kayelle glanced up and a smile spread across her pretty face.
'Oh, i'm scared. Like I havn't had death threats before...' she resumed her climb only faster until she reached the top and pulled herself over. She refused point blank to speak to this boy when she was suspended on a cliff face. Her arms folded across her chest and she lifted her chin indigantly.
'Kayelle, since you asked so nicely.' she muttered.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:51 pm

"You haven't met me before either." Lance snarled, "And if I may enquire Kayelle, what're you doing alone, in the middle of a storm climbing up a cliff?"
Lance's hand went to the side of his jacket, he could feel the Desert Eagle in the inside pocket and that comforted him slightly if the girl decided to attack.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Kayelle grinned, her eyes glittering,
'I like the rain. Storms only make cliff climbing all the more exciting.' she added happily. Sobering slightly, her eyes narrowed,
'Who are you and what do you want?' she demanded.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:07 pm

"Me? I'm Nunia Business." Lance spat, "And what I want is to sit on my cliff alone, waiting for whoever left me on this earth to come Back!" Nearly shouted the last word, and as he did a strong gust of wind came, blowing everything on the cliff; bushes, trees and every blade of grass was bent over, but Lance looked as if the wind wasn't touching him, like it was going around him.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Kayelle braced her shoulders against the wind, a grin on her face.
'Ooo touchy.' she smirked before straightening her clothes and taking a step backwards-towards the edge of the cliff.
'I'll leave you to that then.' she smirked and ran her nail down the previous wound, easily re-opening it.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:53 pm

Lance could feel it, something tugging at his insides, like a warning. "Get down!" He shouted then dived to the floor as a golden blur sped over him, it hit a tree behind him and Lance looked at it, it was a golden throwing star, he pulled out his Desert Eagle and faced the way the shuriken had come from, "Who's there?"
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Kayelle ducked just in time as the weapon-whatever it was- flew over her head. Reaching up, she felt the top of her head and found that a lock of her hair had been cut off.
'Damn it!' she muttered. She looked up and saw that the boy had taken out a weapon.
'Woah I so don't want to be here right now...' she muttered to herself. She started to back slowly towards the cliff face.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:07 pm

"And where are you going Kayelle?" A tall man asked walking out from the dark trees, he had a tanned skin colour that looked like it glowed gold, and he had bright amber eyes to match. His inch-long dark brown hair was flat on his head and his teeth were completely white, too white.
"You'll miss all the fun." The brown haired man said as a black haired man walked out behind him, he was wearing a long black overcoat and held one of the gold throwing stars in his hand.

"Whoever you are, go away or I'll shoot." Lance said holding his gun up, he'd killed someone before, he wasn't afraid to do it again.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:27 pm

Kayelle froze and one question formed on her lips: how do you know my name? but when she turned, the question was soon forgotten.
'I know who you are. Autumn told me about you...' she whispered, her voice clogged with fear. It couldn't be. Her head was swimming and she realised that she was standing too close to the edge. Taking a step forwards she glanced nervously between the two 'men'
'Somehow I doubt a gun will work...' she whispered 'Unless the bullet's are Kronian Gold...'

OOC: Kronian, is that right?
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:38 pm

*Yeah thats right :L*

"What?" Lance said confused for a minute then he shook his head and looked up just as the dark haired, pale skinned man lifted his arm to throw another shuriken. Lance fired three times. The man smiled as the bullets bounced off his chest and the tanned one laughed.
"What the fuck's going on?!" Lance asked Kayelle.

"Kill them both." The tanned one said to the pale one who nodded and threw his shuriken to the ground. Then he closed his eyes and his skin fell off him into a big heap. Underneath a huge green snake erupted from the deposited skin, but instead of a head, it had a human torso with a head and two arms, no legs, just the thick green snake's tail. The head still had the black hair the man had on and the human torso had the black overcoat on.
The snake-man opened his mouth and shrieked, showing four huge fangs, two ascending, two descending.

Lance covered his ears and grabbed Kayelle's arm, he jumped off the cliff, pulling her with him and imagined them landing safely on the ground, 2,000 feet below. And they did, as if they'd just a foot, not 2,000.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:42 pm

Kayelle couldn't help the adreniline fueled smile that spread on her face as the ground rushed up to meet them. Landing, she prised her arm from the boys grip.
'Run. I'll explain what I can later.' she muttered 'Move!' she shoved him gently before breaking into a run herself. From what Autumn had told her, there wasn't much chance of them escaping. Not through lack of trying.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:53 pm

Lance ran, following Kayelle, after they reached the borderline of the trees - about 100 meters away from the cliff base - Lance heard a loud thud and turned to see the snake reach the bottom of the cliff, having jumped after them.
The snake-man reached the edge of the forest, and shrieked, before turning and tensing itself into a spring and jumping back up the cliff to the tanned man, stood on the edge.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:06 pm

Kayelle slowed to a stop and looked over her shoulder to see the snake thing jumping back up to who she assumed was Kronio.
'You honestly don't know who they are?' she whispered to the boy. Her heart was hammering in her chest and it was just as well she was in good physical condition, or she would have been too tired to speak.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:07 pm

"No..." Lance answered, not out of breath at all considering he'd just run a hundred metres faster than Usain Bolt.
"Who are they? Why did they try to kill us? And what the hell did that guy turn into!?"
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:16 pm

Kayelle shook her head in bisbelief.
'You really don't know...' a slightly manic laugh bubbled up in her throat.
'Kronio...where do I start. Have you heard of the brothers?' she whispered quickly 'Talk while we walk...they could come find us any minute...' she started to walk quickly, desperate to put as much distance between herself and the cliff.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:27 pm

"I've heard of brothers yes... But not 'The Brothers'..." Lance said, giving Kayelle a sceptical look, "Are they a band or something? Or a group?"
Lance followed Kayelle when she started walking, but he had the feeling that if those two people on the cliff wanted to catch them, they would have got them before they even reached the bottom of the cliff-face.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:38 pm

Kayelle shook her head slowly,
'I don't know exactly...it was a friend of mine who told me.' she took a breath, trying to recall the words as best she could,
'Kronio is the one who didn't turn into a snake thing... The Brothers are his children...or was it creations Autumn used? Either way, each are an element. Saluka...fire. Talon...earth. Akulas...water I think and Xaris Air. Don't hold my word on this, i'm not entirely sure. Kronio created them, created everything. He IS all of those elements. His children, if you may call them that, are different creatures: vampire, Lycan, Demon and Angel. That is the best explanation I can give, I don't know why they tried to kill us.' she whispered, suddenly exhausted. Her eyes flashed for a moment and she turned on the boy.
'What are you?' she demanded.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:20 pm

"Me? I don't know... I just woke up one day on a beach, I couldn't remember anything but my name..." Lance said, as he spoke, his tongue caught one of his long canine teeth and he winced at the pain.
"Damn canines..." He whispered.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:35 pm

Ignoring common sense, Kayelle reached out and sqeezed the side of his mouth so she could see his canines. Almost instantly, her hand dropped away.
'You...no, you can't be. It doesn't fit...' she muttered, her eyes roaming all over his body.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:40 pm

"What? I can't be what!?" Lance said getting scared, he knew what she was going to say, that he was a vampire or something stupid like that. But that couldn't be true... He was tanned.
"What doesn't fit?"
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down