Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip to Hell

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trip to Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: Trip to Hell

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:25 pm

Benjiman tried to get to his feet and the pain in his leg increased as he put weight on it. He toppled over and fell down numerous stairs, feeling more pain and hearing more cracks.
He stopped halfway down the stairway and lay on his back his feet facing where he’d fallen.
He stayed there and breathed. He gritted his teeth and lifted his arm, pain seared again and he felt blood drip on his face. His bone had sliced through his skin and he could see its white ridges, making his head swim.
“Oh fuck.” He murmured and gritted his teeth.
“Where’s that Reptile when I need him.”
He looked at his body; his limbs were twisted in unbelievable ways.
He felt the bones start to form together and the wound on his palm slowly shut.
He gritted his teeth.
“Oh now it starts working.”
He knew that he’d have to break his bones again and snap them into place soon, he wouldn’t be able to do that himself.
“DAHA!!” He yelled again and it only echoed.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Daha heard his name called like a whisper on the wind, but was too busy to reply. He rolled over to avoid getting slashed with the huge sword, then using his scaly tail, he tripped the minotaur up.
Daha hissed gleefully and stepped forward to finish it, but Karkarus was too strong and stood up immediately, he picked Daha up by the neck and lifted him a few feet from the ground.
Daha raked at Karkarus' arms with his golden claws but they didn't pierce the thick skin.
Daha could feel the life draining from him and in one last desperate attempt to escape he stabbed the minotaur in the eye.

Karkarus let out a wild scream of pain that could be heard for miles around and let go of Daha, whom immediately shouted, "BENJI! I NEED HELP!"
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Benjiman gritted his teeth hearing Daha’s response.
“Yeah I need help too buddy.” He mumbled and used his good arm and good leg to crawl back up the steps.
He slipped his hand into his pocket and took out the black leather-bound book where he read the Latin quickly.
He bit into his palm and let the blood run out, he made a circle around himself and a star in the middle. Where he started mumbling the Latin that he’d remembered.
He had done this incantation many times to get from London to New York within seconds.
He zoned in on Daha’s thoughts and with a whisper he appeared next to Daha. His bones had finally healed, but his limbs were twisted, and needed to be broken again.
“What the fuck do you need!” He then noticed the creature before him and groaned.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:52 pm

Daha nearly laughed at Benji's twisted limbs, then dived and blocked a sword blow from Karkarus who was swinging his sword in a wild attempt to get revenge for the loss of his eyes.
"When I get you! I'm going to cut you up into little pieces and feed you to my brothers!" He roared.
Daha mustered up his strength and with one quick motion of his arm thrust the long gold claws from his knuckles into Karkarus' chest.
The demon's mouth hung open for a second, then the demon exploded into smoke.
"What the fuck have you done?" Daha asked, turning around to face Benji.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:05 pm

Benjiman looked at Daha with a glare.
“I fell…and then fell some more.” He paused and looked at the bone that was sticking out of his skin.
“Down some stairs…”
He growled.
“It doesn’t matter! I just need you to re-break my bones and snap them into place.” He said and hopped on one foot over to Daha.
“Please…”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:27 pm

"Fine..." Daha mumbled, "But you'll owe me for this..." He hissed then walked over to Benji and snapped his limbs in about four pieces per limb and then repositioned his bones.
"I'm done..." Daha said, licking a drop of Benji's blood off his hand with his snake-like tongue.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:34 pm

While Daha broke his limbs he screamed in pain, his shrieks echoing.
He looked at him with a glare and let his bones heal together.
He moved his arms and looked at Daha again seeing him lick blood from his fingers. He shivered.
“Do I taste good snakeboy..?” He asked with a chuckle.
“Let’s get the fuck out of here.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:46 pm

"Very salty..." Daha hissed softly. "The forest's that way." He said pointing with his tail, "And if you ever need anyone to break your bones again. just ask... It was fun."
Then he started walking the way he'd pointed/
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:50 pm

Before Daha could get farther Benjiman grabbed hold of the back of his shirt and growled.
“We have to stay touching. Or something like that will happen again.” He took a deep breath and closed his eyes.
He stopped and pulled a rope out of his pocket and tied one end around his wrist and the other around Daha’s.
“Not we don’t have to touch, but we won’t lose each other.” He said and pushed Daha forward.
“On you go.”
He growled.
"This feels like a punishment."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Daha nodded, "Good idea..." He mumbled under his breath then walked off toward the forest, his tail hovering above the ground slightly.
He abruptly stopped when he heard a noise. "What the fuck was that?!" He asked looking around, he flicked his wrists and his claws extended out again, he hissed, he'd heard that shriek before...

"Good evening boys..." Came a low hiss from behind them.

Daha span around, his father was stood there, behind him were two snake-people like that one Shuriken had turned into when he had killed Saluka. Daha knew they were full Apocoli, members of Kronio's army.

"Daha, our master wishes you to hurry up, he awaits his son's return most anxiously. He also warns you to stay clear of the Shaydes, they could prove highly annoying to you." Shuriken smiled, he was still wearing the long black overcoat and black sweater he'd been wearing last time Daha had seen him, "Although... Master hasn't quite forgiven me for killing Saluka yet."

"Go away Dad. And tell Kronio I can deal with this one myself... I don't need him or you anymore..." Daha hissed.

"Master seemed to think you'd feel that way, so he gave me this..." Shuriken pulled out one of his throwing stars, this one was crimson, like Daha's scales, Shuriken threw it and it hit Daha in the chest.
Daha fell to his knees and Shuriken walked forward and knelt down to him. "You're released from our services... Master says you may as well stay down here, because when you leave, he'll just send you back."
Then Shuriken stood and turned, he walked away back into the darkness, the giant snake-people followed him.

Daha was gasping, his scales were falling off and his tail melted back into his body... His skin was pale under his scales and his long Apocol fangs fell out, leaving only normal vampire fangs. "Benji... Help m-" He manages to splutter before falling unconscious.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Banjiman restrained himself from running after Shuriken and ripping him limb from limb. He gritted his face, feeling the deadly rage that he’d held down for so many years start to rise and burn inside his core.
He knelt down next to Daha and lifted him in his arms.
He looked down at the face of his old friend, the face that use to smile at his jokes, the one that use to greet him on the way to school, the one who was with him.
A small smile broke over his face. But then it faded as he looked at the shuriken stuck in Daha’s chest. Rage came roaring back.
He ripped it out of his chest and watched at the wound healed. He carried Daha as he walked on.
“It’s nice to have you back Daha.” He said, his voice hushed and soft.
“The real you.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Daha's dreams were haunted by a tall man, he had white-blonde hair and eyes as black as coal. "You cannot escape the Shaydes." He whispered, to Daha, who was tied up in a room, with no windows, just a small oil lamp on the floor.
"You cannot escape the Darkness. You will bring Benjiman Cruor to us Daha Bloodfang. You will see..." The man seemed to drift backwards, then the light went out and Daha was plunged into darkness.
Daha awoke in Benji's arms, sweating... "What!?" He sat up sharply and fell onto the floor.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Benjiman jumped out of surprise when Daha fell from his arms.
“So he’s awake!” He yelled with a small shred of happiness.
He wiped the sweat off his arms that Daha head shed and knelt down next to his friend.
“Jesus Daha, what the hell were you dreaming of..?” He asked and a frown fell upon his face.
“Daha…What happened..?”
Benji knew that Daha was hard to scare. He looked at his friend and shook his head.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:52 pm

"We need to go back..." Daha panted. "We can't rescue your father Benji..."
He shuddered, "There's someone... Waiting for us, he knows where we're going and what we're trying to do..."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:17 am

Benji growled at Daha and stood up quickly wrenching Daha’s arm with him.
“Fuck that Daha!” He yelled and rand his fingers through his dark hair and down to his neck.
“We’re going to get Autumn, and we’re going to get my Father.” He said his eyes turning black.
He looked at Daha and not a shred of humanity was left in them.
“If you don’t like it then you go back.” He said and stood over Daha staring at him in the eyes.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:22 am

Daha got to his feet, he was as tall as Benji so didn't have trouble returning his gaze, "Don't think that after all this time you can still intimidate me Benji..." Daha said.
"I'm serious though, if we go any further, we have to be careful, and keep moving constantly."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Benjiman growled at this.
“I’m going to look for them.”
He closed his eyes and calmed himself.
“We’ll be careful; I know that further into the depths of Hell is dangerous. I’ve wandered Hell to get out.”
He shivered, realizing that they’d be going through where he had been, hopefully nothing would happen.
He cleared his throat and walked on, pulling Daha behind him. The rope still tied around their wrists.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:16 am

Daha sighed then followed Benji, he knew they had to do this...
They had to rescue Saluka and Autumn, it was their only hope if they wanted to defeat Kronio.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2