Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip to Hell

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trip to Hell Empty Trip to Hell

Post  CJ Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 pm

The fire burned his skin like no other flame could. Kronio had made this place to keep all whom enter it there forever. There was no escaping, no rest, no relaxation. Just pain, torture and the constant flicker of a hope that one day, someone will rescue you... A tear fell from Saluka's eye as another flame bit him, "Benji..." He whispered, "Come for me."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Trip to Hell Empty Re: Trip to Hell

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:53 pm

The young vampire ran his pale fingers through his thick black hair. His crystal-blue eyes stared down at the cemetery where he’d gone to every night during the full moon. Hoping, and waiting for the right time to open gates of hell.
He stared at the dark crypt where the words “Abyssus Semita” were carved into the solid brick over the stone door.
Benjiman glared at it, knowing that if he said the right words, if he did the right ritual he’d open the gateway to Hell.
He’d been researching witchcraft for over 6000 years, trying to get it right, trying to line up the dates correctly.
It was October 31st, the time where the veil between the Underworld and the Overworld wore thin.
He looked at the crypt and slid a thick black leather-bound book from under his long black jacket and opened it to page 666.
Benjiman rolled his eyes. “Vampire in a cemetery, on Halloween, looking into a witchcraft book, no I haven’t seen this in a movie a hundred times.” He said to himself sarcastically.
He looked down into the Latin inscriptions.
Benjiman scoffed and brought his fingers to his lips where he bit into them. Blood ran down his hand and he ran it over the towering cryptic door, making an upside down pentagram with his blood. He wrote the 6 symbols for the 6 elements, Fire, water, earth , air, Light, and Darkness, on the outside of the circle. His fingers stung as he continued to press the wounds against the hard rock.
He did one final symbol in the middle of the star.
The sign of death.
He stepped back and took a deep breath. The wounds on his fingers healed instantly and he winced as giggles from children rang around him.
He shook his head and closed his eyes, he opened them quickly and they were pitch black, his fangs extended, the black rings formed around his eyes and the blue cracks emerged on his face.
Blue veins appeared on his skin and he bit down into his palm making the number 666 along his hand with his fangs.
He placed his hand in the middle of the marking and read from the book.

Ego filius of Diabolus.
Laudator of nex Addo of vereor.
Voco Porta of Abyssus.
Per meus Immortalis animus Ego prosterno meus vita.
In barathrum Ego mos sacrafice meus res.

Benjiman closed his eyes tightly as his hand began to burn. The smell of crisp flesh filled his nose and he step back shielding his face with his arm as a flame lit along the markings he had made, and the crypt’s door opened. He looked into the pathway.
Into the door he’d just made.
Into the Opened Gateway to the Underworld.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 am

Daha sat watching Benji only five yards away. Kronio had blessed him with magic greater than Benji's. He was completely invisible and undetectable... It took all of Daha's self restraint not to kill Benji now... He had to make sure it happened in the Far Depths of the Underworld, or he knew Benji would return.
"You killed her..." Daha whispered, knowing Benji would only hear a whisper in the wind. "You killed her and let her die in your arms. You could've saved her if you blessed her with your own life. No, you are too selfish for that..." Daha shivered, "Murderer"
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:38 pm

The whisper seemed very familiar to Benjiman.
He gritted his teeth and blinked back tears. He slammed his fist into a headstone and it cracked and grumbled. His hand burned but he remained still for a moment.
“I didn’t kill her…” He whispered his voice as light as butterflies’ wings.
“I…I couldn’t save her. She wouldn’t let me, and I had no way of saving her.” He gritted his teeth his black eyes scanning the cemetery.
“Whoever the fuck you are…Driving me insane is out of the question.” He looked to the opened dark passageway and grinned evilly.
“I’m already insane.”
He knew only someone completely mad would go into the deepest depths of hell to get back their father. And in there, he hoped to find Autumn, to save her, get her back…and heal the gaping hole in his unbeating heart.
He winced, remembering the golden knives(forgot what they were called) stuck in Autumn’s body. Three lodged in her ribs, two sliced along her back, and the last one had been thrown at her neck digging deep making her bleed out.
Benjiman remembered holding her in his arms, tears ran down his pale face, he was a wreck. The fight with whatever sort of assassins they were hadn’t ended well. Benji had broken three ribs; his chest had been shredded with silver bullets. They had no effect on him; apparently the things that attacked them weren’t very educated in the supernatural.
Benjiman had no way of saving her. He had tried to protect her best he could…he tried to get her out of there, Autumn refused.
And it was his fault for not picking her up and running off, out of the battle.
Saving her.

Benjiman slammed his other fist into another headstone.
He bared his fangs and hissed. The voice was incredibly familiar.
“Fuck off Daha!!” he yelled.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:20 pm

"Oh Benji..." Daha said, standing up and walking around the vampire prince. "You are so stupid. You can't see me, only hear me and not even properly then... For all you know... I might be your imagination..." Daha leaned closer to Benji and whispered in his ear, properly this time, "You deserve to die in the most painful way for what you did to her." Then he stepped away before Benji could locate him...
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:33 pm

Benjiman gritted his teeth.
He took a deep breath and his blue eyes returned to normal.
“You and I both want her alive.” He looked at thin air.
“If you wanted me dead, you would have killed me by now.” He looked around, his crystal-blue hues showing all the insanity that had risen in his brain after Autumn had died, years ago.
He remembered it was in the Victorian era…not a very wonderful time to be in.
“If you will excuse me, I have to venture into the deepest part of hell and get Autumn, and Saluka back.”
His gaze swam around the cemetery.
“You could look for her too you know…she’d probably be better off in your arms then in mine.” He said his voice lowering to almost a whisper; he felt a small pain in his chest. He couldn’t have saved her. Not even if he tried.
And with that.
Benji turned, his long jacket moving dramatically with his quick change in positions. Looking somewhat like a cape. He rolled his eyes again.
Stereotypes made him pissed.
He took a deep breath and walked down the dark hole.
Through the gate that led to his father.
And most likely to his own death.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Daha licked his fangs, "There's no point... You won't find her." He said as Benji walked down into the darkness. Daha hissed and followed after him. As soon as hepassed through the gateway, it closed behind him, and Daha made himself visable to Benji to show the Vampire Prince the whole extent of his changes.
Daha's skin had changed from the pale white to purple, varying in shades in different places, his eyes were completely white with no pupils or irises and his nose was like that of a snake. Daha still had his old black hair as he used to before he changes, and the same body shape, but now he wore black trousers that hugged his legs, a white shirt and a black jumper over the top, then a leather jacket to go over that.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:59 pm

Benjiman looked at Daha with disgust.
“What the hell happened to you..?”
He asked and refused to let what Daha had said get to him.
He looked down at his normal stereotypical vampire body and snarled.
“I sort of envy you, you don’t really follow stereotypes.” He said, hating the modern times.
“Little kids don’t run around and try to look like YOU” he added.
Benjiman was wearing his long black jacket, dark grey jeans with straps and chains hanging to it. His shirt was black and had rips in it, which showed and undershirt which was a dark blue. His face hadn’t changed one bit, and his hair had stayed the same style for years. Even in the Victorian era, he wouldn’t let a barber near his hair.
“Autumn will be down here, if not here then somewhere back on earth. I refuse to believe in heaven, or in a Nirvana for spirits. Everyone goes to hell, no matter how sweet and gracefully beautiful they are.” He said pausing in his words for a second to remember Autumn’s smile.
“Not to be rude…Okay my full intention is to piss you off, but, What the hell do you want..?”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:05 pm

"I'm no stereotype, how can there be a stereotype when I'm the only one of my kind? Kronio blessed me Benji... I am my own race, he calls us the Apocoli. Join us Benji... Your Grandfather sees your potential, you could lead us to victory over all the races... He has given me strict orders not to try to kill you unless you decline..."
Daha stepped closer, "Please Benji... I don't want to kill you... But I will if I have to. Just leave Saluka here to rot... We can crush them all... The Vampires, the Lycans, the Demons, the Angels, the Spirits... The Shaydes..."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Benjiman sneered. His fangs extended once more.
“Apocoli..?” He asked snarling at the name. It was a horrible name.
Benji looked at Daha’s snake like face. He felt horrible for what he’d done to his best friend, he had no clue Autumn’s heart had belonged to him before Benji had come into the picture.
“Daha you don’t have to do this.” He said looking at his friend.
He still considered Daha his friend.
Just because Daha had slipped into his own rhythm of darkness, didn’t mean Benji had to hate him.
He froze at the last name.
"Shaydes..?" He asked.
He thought about the name..."That's better then Apocoli."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:22 pm

"Yes. Shaydes. They attacked you and Autumn... I was there." Daha snarled, images flashing in his mind of him frozen in place by Kronio, forced to watch as his ex-Best Friend and ex-Lover were attacked...
"You should also know... They let you escape last time you met them... I don't know why... And neither does Kronio... But they don't want you dead..."
For a second, Daha's appearance flashed, and he was back to normal for a millisecond as a shred of whom he used to be showed up because he realised, he didn't want Benji dead either... Not really... That was Kronio.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Benjiman saw the small second of the real Daha.
He gritted his teeth realizing Daha could have helped him save Autumn, but he was too busy with his head up Kronio’s ass to care.
“Then you know I didn’t kill Autumn.” He snarled at his friend but calmed himself.
“You could have helped me save her.” He said and then he glared at Daha.
“Her death is not just my fault…It’s yours too.” He said and walked on through the dark hallway faster.
Fury erupted inside of him and he paused. A towering door stood before him. He looked back at Daha.
“This wasn’t here before.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:38 pm

Daha followed Benji, "I... I will help you... I know where Autumn is, Kronio has her soul trapped... But this time, we go for your father... Saluka was good to me when I grew up, he saved me when I nearly died... I owe him." Daha smiled and his old form flickered again.
"That is, if you'll let me help. I know more about the underworld than you. When you were here, you were stuck in one place, I've been here with Kronio pretty much everywhere."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Benjiman eyed Daha for a few seconds. His eyes softened at he noticed the this old friend was showing through once more.
“Okay, you can help me…but, if you get the chance to take Autumn back.” He froze. “I want you to protect her.” He said.
“Clearly I can not.” He said with a pause.
Daha’s words brought back memories. Hell flickered through his crystal-blue eyes.
The feeling of his flesh being burnt off his bones came back to him. He winced.
“Don’t, talk about that Daha.” He said, meaning his first trip to hell, when he was only twelve.
Benji didn’t shiver, because the effect that the memories gave him was the opposite. Instead of feeling a chill roll down his spine, he felt his skin burn.
Benji’s gaze fell back on the door that was huge just a moment ago. Now the only way Benjiman and Daha could get through it was by crawling.
He grasped the doorknob in his pale hand, the wound that he’d put on his hand to open the gate, hadn’t healed yet. He winced.
“How does that work..?” He asked and looked at the 666 that had been engraved in his skin by his own fangs.
He looked at Daha.
Shaking his head Benji used his other hand and twisted the knob slowly. He opened it but saw nothing but darkness.
He stood up and nodded to the door.
“Well…Ladies first.” He said grinning at Daha. Hoping he wouldn’t take it too seriously.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:48 pm

"Well then... Off you go Benji." Daha chuckled and his form flashed again, staying for about two seconds before returning to the red skinned Apocoli.
"We should go through together, touching otherwise the portal could take us to two different places in two different times and we wouldn't find each other for a loooong time..."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:57 pm

A humane smile spread over Benji’s pale lips as he saw the flash of his friend once more.
Maybe he had a chance to get Daha back.
He then noted what Daha had said and he chuckled a bit.
“Touching..?” he asked.
“Whatever floats your boat Daha.” He said then he grabbed the Apocali’s shirt color and drug Daha behind him as he crawled through the door.
Benjiman was soon staring at a staircase that followed down.
He looked at Daha and shrugged.
“I guess we go down.” He said with an uneasy chuckle.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:14 pm

"Try not to fall off..." Daha smirked, making sure Benji noted the lack of sides to the spiraling staircase, beyond the stairs there was nothing, just darkness, nothing could be seen, not even the bottom of the stairs.
Daha walked forward and put a foot on the stairs and they immediately flattened, he started sliding down at an immense speed and he grabbed Benji's foot just before he was out of sight.
"WOOOOOOW!" Daha cried out as he narrowly avoided flying off the edge by changing direction.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:23 pm

** :3 Nice pic. I love Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. Steve is the shit**

Benji felt his legs slip out from under him. His head slammed against the ground making the brick floor crack and bits of it fly everywhere.
He felt himself sliding down and his blue eyes grew wide.
“Daha if I die I’ll kill you!” He shouted as the air made his hair flail everywhere.
He gritted his teeth trying to keep himself from falling off the edge.
Daha’s hands touched Benji’s skin, the scales biting into his leg making Benjiman shudder.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:31 pm

*FINALLY!!! YOU POSTED!*

Daha landed in a heap on the ground at the bottom of the stairs, stood up and brushed himself off. He looked around, there was nothing except a path lit by torches going east, or what Daha supposed was east anyway.
"Which way?" Daha asked Benji, then he suddenly froze, he could hear something... Like a scratching. He hissed, a snake like tongue forking between his teeth.
"Demons..." Daha snarled as the first demons leapt from the darkness at him. He howled and flicked his wrists, long golden claws protruded from his scaley knuckles and he sliced the demon into chunks with one slash.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:17 am

Benjiman lay on the ground his eyes closed tight waiting for the unsettling fall to his death.
He felt his ass grind across the floor and he felt his face with his hands and sighed with relief. He was alive.
Benji felt blood smear on his skin and he looked down at his hand as he stood to his feet. An unsettling chill ran down his spine. The 666 gash was still imbedded into his hand. He blinked and wiped the blood from his face on the sleeve of his shirt.
He looked at Daha just as he hissed. The demon came out from the darkness, red eyes, spikes running down its back, and two canine teeth sticking straight out from his bottom jaw.
It wasn’t like a demon that Benji had ever encountered. Normally demon’s stalk before they attack or give warning to the undead.
This one was obviously a newly created demon, one who hadn’t adapted…one who was bloodthirsty and had no brains or senses to tell them other then to kill.
Benji blinked and the demon was in pieces at his feet.
“Hell…Where the demons are wild and Vampires don’t heal.” He said holding up his hand to show the blood dripping from the wound. His voice echoed.
“Daha…We can’t bother with them now.” He said sharply moving ahead.
"Come on."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:36 pm

Daha hissed at the Demons approaching them and then followed Benji, feeling a bit like a dog following its owner.
"So. How do you propose we get to the Far Reaches?" Daha asked, "There are only two paths, one guarded by Demons and it goes directly under Akulas' fortress, or the other way through a camp of Shaydes."
Daha's crimson eyes followed Benji's every move, watching for weaknesses he may need later if a fight broke out. "Both ways are dangerous."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Benjiman looked over his shoulder at Daha, his crystal-blue eyes sharp.
“I know what you’re doing.” He said bluntly and just kept walking. His eyes searching through the darkness.
His mind was racing, his thoughts mostly of finding the ones he loved. And the others were of how he’d find a way to kick Daha’s ass if needed.
He gritted his teeth feeling Daha’s eyes on him.
“Okay buddy, you need to stop it with the eye thing!” He said turning around and growling at Daha.
“If you’re looking for a weakness you should already know it by now.” He said ready to pounce on his friend but then froze.
“We’ll go under the forests.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:59 pm

"Awwr. Is ickle Benji afraid of the Shaydes?" Daha taunted.
"Then again, I don't blame you. You're as weak as a human here." He said licking his teeth and scratching the side of his face with one of the huge golden claws.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Benjiman looked at his palm where the wound still bled and nodded slightly. He wasn’t going to argue. He was a little scared of the Shaydes, and he was almost as weak as a human down there.
He looked around and shivered realizing they were getting close to the spot where he’d been for almost his whole life.
Then he realized the irony in all of this. He was saving his mother, in the place where he was put, and would probably end up in again.
He shook his head and walked on. The pathway was nothing but dark.
Even the eyes of a vampire couldn’t see far.
He walked on and without realization he fell.
Benjiman heard a loud crack ! And pain seared in his ribs and one leg.
He cried out in pain and tried to sit up.
“Fuck!”
He looked up to where he’d fallen through but all he saw was darkness.
“Daha!?” He yelled and looked around to where he was.
There was a staircase just a few paces away from him. He gritted his teeth.
“Daha!!” He yelled once more, his patience wearing thin.
“OI! Snake boy!!”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Daha stood there in shock.
One moment Benji had been there, walking just infront of Daha, then he was gone. Daha looked around desperately for him, but he couldn't see, hear or smell him anywhere.
"Fuck..." Daha snarled, he could hear more demons approaching from where he and Benji had left them before.
Daha wheeled around just in time to parry a blow from a huge iron sword that came crashing down on him.
"SHIT!" He yelled, diving out of the way. There was a purple skinned demon stood before him, about 7 foot tall, and humanoid in figure. It had huge bulging muscles, and strangest of all... The head of a bull.
"I am Karkarus, the Minotaur. Those who enter the demain of my master are those whom are dead."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next