Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final stand

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Final stand Empty Final stand

Post  Teh otter Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Steve stared over the landscape, sitting on the hood of the car. They'd won. They'd beat the assassins. But something felt wrong, out of place. It still felt like they were being chased. Hunted. They'd been staying out here for a while, while the heat died down after all the destruction that was caused in the city. Jackal sat next to him, smoking a cigarette, thinking exactly the same thing, and knowing that their fight wasn't over yet.

Hal leaned against the side of the car, watching the sky. He'd been thinking about something completely different. About Monica, and how the hell he was supposed to make up for 6000 years of idiocy, but mostly about just how much he loved her.

Bloo stared out over the lake, throwing stones in to the water and watching the ripples that went across the surface afterwards. He smiled to himself, turning to look over at Scarlet.

Midnight and Scopes stood side by side, watching everyone. "Looks like our job is done..." Midnight said, and Scopes nodded. "Yeah. I'm gonna miss all of them, they're all mental!" He said, and Midnight grinned, nodding in agreement. "Well," He said at last, turning and beginning to walk towards the city. "We'd better get moving." Scopes looked back at Heina one more time, sighed, and followed after Midnight.

A few miles away, Jaxle looked out the window, smiling. "You know what?" He said at last, turning round to face Piper. "I think it's about time we left this cottage." He said, grinning and pulling out a set of car keys.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Final stand Empty Re: Final stand

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:44 am

Monica stared at Hal with determination, hope, and most of all love. After their horrible car crash she'd been cautious around Hal. Now that he could die, actually die without coming back, she felt like they had to loook out for danger all over. She would stare up at the windows and off to the distance for snipers and gunmen. But since the assassins had been rid of there wasn't much for her to be on the lookout for.

Scarlet brushed a strand of black hair from her face and fit it behind her ear. She looked up at Bloo and smiled.
The smile was somewhat hallow, because inside she felt guilt and pain. She couldn't imagine what Bloo would have done if she hadn't come to talk to him.

Piper stared back at Jaxel with joy flickering in her blue eyes.
"Really? Because i really hate it here." Her voice was quiet. but she was determined to get the hell out of there.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:03 am

Jaxle grinned. "Yeah, you drive." He said, throwing the keys over to her. "Anywhere you wanna go." he said, smiling.

The car he'd found was a porsche 911 turbo. Pretty lucky, considering he was looking for the first car he could find.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:05 am

Piper grabbed the keys smiling.
"I honestly have no where to go now." Her smile was washed away by sorrow. She looked at the floor. "It was blown up." she said and looked back at him.
"You pick." She threw the keys back to him.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:13 am

Jaxle caught the keys. "Oh, i forgot about that..." He said, quietly, looking down. "I'm sorry." He said at last, remembering how they'd ended up in the cottage.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:17 am

Piper shook her head, her brown hair falling over her face. She swiped it away with a pale hand. "It's fine." She looked up at him. "Don't you have some place you want to go? Do you have any family?" She asked somewhat curious. She barely knew anything about Jaxel; the only thing she knew was he was a Spirit who had apparently killed off all the assassins.
It was all too confusing for her to get.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:31 am

"Not really," Jaxle said, then smiled. "Tell you what, i've got a friend called Bloo, we'll visit him. He's got a pretty big house that he bought, after his old place got burned down by assassins. You'll love it there.." He said, his eyes gleaming.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:33 am

Piper nodded. "Sounds like a plan to me." she said with a smile. "Tell me more, do you have a mum? A dad? Bothers?" she was curious to know more about Jaxel. He was so mysterious.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:59 am

"Course I have a mum and dad!" Jaxle laughed, then sighed. "But as far as i know, my dad's dead." He said, walking out to the porsche. "Come on, jump in!" He said, grinning.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Piper sat down on the passenger’s side and looked over to Jaxel. "Will I get to meet your mum?" She asked excitement in her eyes. Her tone was soft, the way it normally was around him.
Before she met Jaxel her life was boring and she always had thought of everything as useless and unneeded.
Piper buckled her seat belt, knowing anything could happen when with Jaxel. Anything meaning everything, her apartment had been blown up by assassins when she was with him; she'd almost been attacked by the same assassin while with him. She also had seen Jaxel shoot a man. It all still scared her.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Jaxle laughed. "We'll see..." Is all he would saiy, leaning over and giving Piper a quick kiss. He started the engine and reversed out of the driveway, on to the main road. As he sped towards the city, he smiled. It felt good to be free. As he pulled in to the city, he looked around, finally seeing a large white house. He pulled up outside it. "Well, here we are..." he said, smiling and opening the door. He walked round and opened Piper's door, then walked up to Bloo's house, knocking on the large mahogany wood door. A few seconds later, the door was answered by Bloo, who was wearing a white hoodie with a pair of jeans. He looked out the door, grinning. "Jaxle!" He acknowledged, then looked over at Piper. He looked back to Jaxle, who was smiling widely. "Heh, she's a looker, Jaxle..." He said after a couple of seconds, then opened the door wider. Jaxle nodded, and paused. "You couldn't do us a huge favour, could you?" He asked, and Bloo sighed, rolling his eyes. "There are a couple of rooms upstairs." He said, before Jaxle could continue. "Please, make yourselves at home." He said, stepping aside.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:29 am

Redd had been staying with his brother, he had no where else to go, before he found Bloo all he did was wander the streets and would follow his senses. Getting closer and closer to his brother.
Redd walked into the entry way holding the remote. He had no clue it was in his pale hands. "Bloo where's the. . ." He felt a familiar sense, and felt another odd, feminine one. "Jaxel? But who's the other. . ." He frowned. "Bloo where's the remote? I think Scarlet hid it again." He stared straight ahead not seeing anything, the remote he was looking for was the remote to the stereo, and Scarlet hated the music he listened to.

Scarlet walked towards Bloo, wondering who was at the door. “Bloo who’s. . . Jaxel!” She yelled with excitement. Then her gaze fell on Piper. “Who’s this?” She asked and looked over at Redd.
She growled and grabbed the remote from his hand. “No.”
“So that’s where it was!” He said feeling like an idiot.

Piper looked to the three new people in the house and hid herself behind Jaxel. Unsure what to expect from any of these people.
“Jaxel, who are these people?” She whispered, fear in her blue eyes.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:48 am

"Friends..." Jaxle replied, grinning. "The two nutters over there are bloo and Redd." He said, then paused. "Hey, Redd! Eyes over here, you're looking at the goldfish bowl." He said, then pointed over to Scarlet. "And this is scarlet." He said, then stepped back. "Everyone, this is Piper." He said, grinning. Bloo smiled, waving.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:54 am

Redd turned his head towards Jaxel's voice.
"Oh. Oops." His face turned bright red, feeling embarrassed. "Yeah I’m kind of blind."
He waved to Piper.

Scarlet looked at Piper up and down. "She's human." she said without really thinking about it. A smile spread over her face, she really didn't care what Piper was, as long as her (omg) nephew was happy. "I like her, Hi." She held out her hand and Piper shook it shyly. Her wrist almost limp in her hand.

Piper looked at Bloo and smiled. He had blue hair, very unusual.
"Um. . . Hi." She was quiet, her tone soft. She felt like an ugly little bug compared to these people.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:59 am

"can i get you anything?" Bloo asked, as Jaxle crashed out on the couch. "Damn, Bloo, i never knew you had a 42 inch plasma screen?" He called, and Bloo grinned. "New addition," He shouted back, then turned to Piper. "So, anything?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:06 am

Piper shook her head. She stayed standing there infront of the blind one named Redd for a few seconds and turned to sit with Jaxel.

Redd frowned.
"She seems nice. . . So far." he said and turned to get the remot from Scarlet.

Scarlet stuffed the remote in her back-pocket, or ass-pocket as she called it.
She turned to Bloo. "Do you think Piper and him are. . . Yeah i think they are." She froze. "Redd there is no way you're getting this remote.Stay out of my ass-pocket!"
Redd snapped away from scarlet and sprinted up the stairs before Bloo had a chance to hit him.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:19 am

"You know what i don't get?" Bloo asked scarlet, watching his brother run up the stairs. "How can he run up those stairs like he can see? I'd expect him to trip up and glasgow kiss the banister or something..." He said, then shrugged. Jaxle turned to piper. "Hey..." He said, grinning. "Ever fired a gun before?" he asked, and his eyes lit up.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:22 am

Scarlet laughed slightly. "He'll do it one day. She took the remote from her ass-pocket and put it in Bloo's hands. "I dont want him reaching for it again, that was just too creepy."

Piper looked over at Jaxel with shock, fear, and a bit of curiosity in her eyes. "Um. . . No i've never shot a gun before, but i've played with plenty of knives."

*I cut myself with my knife again. ):*
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:28 am

*Aw. Be more careful Razz*

Jaxle grinned. "Well, wanna try it?" He asked. "Go on, it'll be fun..."

Bloo laughed, taking the remote. "yeah, being perved on by my blind brother wouldn't be the best experience," He agreed, putting the remote in his inside jacket pocket.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:30 am

Piper shrugged. "Sure." She said with a slight smile.

Scarlet looked from Jaxel and Piper back to Bloo.
"We have a problem." She said feeling very concerned for the two of them.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:33 am

Bloo looked round in alarm. "What is it?" He asked, casting a glance over at Jaxle and Piper.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:36 am

Scarlet frowned. "Piper is human. Jaxel is a spirit. Piper will die with passing years, Jaxel will stay the same. I think we have a majorly huge problem there." She said with somewhat of a hiss in her words.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:39 am

Blo went cold. "Oh shit, and you know the only way Jaxle can die, don't you?" He asked, quietly, looking over at his friend.

"Suicide."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:41 am

Scarlet nodded slightly. "I don't want that top happen, Monica would be torn to shreds. . . again." She sighed slightly. "How the fuck will we fix this!? I know a few Vampires, but i'm not letting Piper go down that road." She said her eyes locked to Bloo's
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:47 am

Bloo stared back. "There'll be some way to...hold on, did you say vampires?" He asked, puzzled.

Jaxle smiled, leaning over and giving Piper a peck on the cheek. "Think it through for a bit, i'm gonna go see if there's any milk in the fridge." He said, getting up. "I fuckin' love milk..." He said to himself, walking towards the kitchen.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum: