Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final stand

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Final stand - Page 2 Empty Re: Final stand

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:50 am

Scarlet frowned. "Yes ,Bloo, Vampires." She shook her head. "Nevermind that now, I know it'll hit Jaxel in the face soon. I don't want him to be dragging Piper all over the place looking for a cure for mortality." She slid her hand over her face face. "Fuckin' Hell." She felt stressed already, after only a few seconds of Jaxel in the house she felt her shoulder's hurting like the weight of the world was on them.

Piper smiled as he walked away and she lay her head back on the couch, Unsure of what to say. She should probably just go for it and shoot a gun.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:54 am

Bloo thought deeply. "There must be some kinda way to get some of Jaxle's powers transferred in to Piper." He said, then looked up. "How about...? No, i'm thinking like Redd now." He said, slightly embarrased. Suddenly he heard a cry from the kitchen. "Jaxle? You OK in there?" He called out, as Jaxle staggered through the kitchen door. "There's no MILK?!" He shouted, and Bloo sighed in relief. "Nah, but there's a shop round the corner. Take some money and get some..." He said, and Jaxle sighed. "Ok, i'll be back in a bit." He said, walking out the front door.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:58 am

** THERE'S NO MILK!! heehe i love that**

Scarlet held her hand to her chest. Jaxel had scared the hell out of her. She leaned her back against the wall. "He's screwed up in the head." She said with a small laugh.
"How are you thinking like Redd? Redd is psychotic, but he's right most of the time." She said and looked up at the ceiling, they were right under Redd's room.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:04 am

"Doesn't matter." Bloo said, laughing, then turned round. "Piper, if you want anything, just let us know....unless it's milk..." He said, with a smile, then turned back to Scarlet. "So what do we do?"

*Yeah, i thought of the milk thing when i rly wanted milk and there wasn't any. i was running around my house shouting it at everything alive. That includes plants.*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:07 am

Scsrlet shook her head. "I have no clue."
She froze. "Or, you know we can go find Pavle." She said and looked at Bloo. "Have i told you about my undead friend who isn't a vampire?"

Piper nodded towards Bloo but she didn't want anything at that moment.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:12 am

"Pavle?" He asked, then grinned. "Are you cheating on me?" He asked, jokingly. At that moment there was a knock on the front door. Bloo opened the door. "Jaxle, you--Oh, hi Hal." He said, and Hal nodded, smiling. "I heard from Jaxle the other day...who's Piper?" He asked, and Bloo smiled, gesturing to her. Hal alked in, grinning. "Woah, look at you!" He said, sitting on the couch opposite the one Piper was on. "Jaxle is one lucky kid..." He said, then paused. "By the way, i'm Hal. I knew Jaxle way back when he was a kid." He said, smiling. He had the same gleaming spirit's eyes as Jaxle.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:18 am

Scarlet looked from Piper to Hal
"Hal Monica isn't going to be too happy!" She said and there was another knock at the door. "That would be Monica."
Scarlet barely wiggled the handle of the door and Monica was inside the house. "Where's Jaxel?" She asked and looked from Hal to Piper and she felt shocked. "Oh. . . So, this is Piper." She said feeling somewhat down now.

Piper looked from Hal to Monica. "Yes I’m Piper, and who are you all?"

Monica frowned. "I'm Jaxel's mother." She said crossing her arms over her chest.
Not a very good first impression.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:22 am

Hal smiled at Monica. "What's with the hostility?" He asked, smiling and offering her a seat next to him. The front door flew open, and Jaxle tore into the house. "I GOT MYSELF 6 FUCKIN' PINTS OF MILK!" HE shouted, then looked over, and froze. "Um. Hi, mom..." He said, slowly putting the milk down and closing the front door.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:28 am

Monica sat next to Hal and rested her head on his shoulder. Her gaze fell on her son as he burst through the door. "Hi Jaxel, I just met Piper." She said with an edge to her voice.

Scarlet frowned. "Be nice." She said with a hiss.

Piper looked form Jaxel to Monica. "Uh. . ." She felt uncomfortable, and really scared.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:33 am

"Oh yeah?" Jaxle replied, sitting down next to Piper and putting an arm around her. Hal whispered in Monica's ear. "Try to be nice, i know you can be..." He said, looking over at Piper. "Well, welcome to the family!" He said, smiling. "You've already met Bloo, Scarlet and Redd, I trust...well I'm Hal and this is Monica." He said, smiling. "Don't feel like a stranger to ask us about anything." He said, and Jaxle smiled. "Glowing eyes and stuff might be a little nerve-racking, but try to cheer up. For me." He said to Piper, quietly, moving closer to her.

*G2G soon Sad*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:45 am

*g2g my cousin is crying*
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:19 pm

*Aw. lol.*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:36 am

Piper looked at Jaxel for a second and stared into his eyes with a smile sprawled over her delecate face. "Okay." She said quietly.
"I don't think your mother likes me much though." She said glancing at Monica who was snug close to Hal.

Monica frowned slightly. "Fine, I just don't want her to take Jaxel away fro me. If she breaks his heart i know what he'll do, and i don't want to lose him again." she said looking at Hal in the eyes. Fear flickering through her scarlet hues.

Scarlet looked from Piper to Jaxel, from Monica to Hal. She wished Bloo would hold her like that.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:59 am

"He'd cope." Hal said, then smiled. "I did for a few thousand years."

Jaxle laughed. "She'll warm up to you in the end. Anyway, until i can buy a place this'll be your home, so don't be shy!" He said, grinning. He turned to Bloo. "Ok, let's shoot some GUNS!" He shouted, and Bloo grinned, pulling out a key. "Scarlet, if you need us we'll be at the rifle range." He said, and they walked downstairs. Hal leaned back on the couch, closing his eyes. "We'll have to introduce Piper to Ghost sometime..." He said, smiling.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:04 am

Scarlet nodded to Bloo and Piper followed Jaxel.
she crashed down on the couch across from Monica and Bloo. "Fuck." She said funning her hand over her face.
"He said we'd be better didn't he?" She said looking at Hal and Monica. "How are you two doing?"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:15 am

"Just fine." Hal replied, smiling.

Downstairs, Jaxle picked up a sniper rifle, grinning, then turned to the entrance. "Oh, hi Piper!" he said, smiling, then pulled a small silver case off of a shelf. "Bloo bought this for you, as a kind of welcoming gift.." He said, and Bloo nodded, beaming. Jaxle opened the case, and in side lay a .45 ACP colt 1911, gold plated. Bloo smiled. "You wanna try it?" He asked, gesturing to a target range.

*Piper's new gun: http://files.snapmylife.com/pictures/894292/917837_small.jpg*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:18 am

*That's a pretty gun!*

Piper looked at it and then smiled weakly. "I've never shot a gun before." She said slightly nervous.

Scarlet looked at Hal and frowned.
"That's great." She rested her face in her hands. "Nothing is happening between us." She said mostly to Monica.
Monica nodded slightly.
She didn't thin her and Hal were ready for anything too major, they were building up to it though.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:25 am

Jaxle smiled. "Oh, it's easy. Me and Bloo will help you out." He said, pulling out his own pistol. A huge desert eagle .50AE. "Ok, you want a demonstration?" He asked, smiling.

*Jaxle's gun: http://www.jimsgunsupply.com/DuraCoat/dc/duracoat_deserteagle_titanium_black_91408.jpg

and someone holding it (So you can see the size of it lol) http://www.instructables.com/files/deriv/FB5/913Q/FLI8MPZJ/FB5913QFLI8MPZJ.MEDIUM.jpg

it's a BIGASS gun Very Happy*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:27 am

*holy shit!*

Piper looked down at the gun speachless.
"Uh. . ." She really didn't aprove of guns. But she bet he wasn't too happy about her being a knife-but either.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:29 am

"Ok, now you have to aim like this," Jaxle instructed, stretching out his arms and holding the gun steady with both hands, "And close one eye to look down the sights..."

*I held a desert eagle .50 once. It was actually painful xD*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:44 am

Piper did what he had told her and it felt right. Almost natural.
"Alright?"

Scarlet frowned.
"What do i do?"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 am

Jaxle smiled. "Ok, then pull the trigger, and watch out, the pistol's gonna kick backwards and up, so brace yourself. first..."

Last edited by Teh otter on Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:53 am

Piper pulled the trigger slowly, bracing herself.
A good shot, she didn't fall, but she didn't get a perfect hit either.
She breathed out slowly realizing she'd been holding her breath.
"Holy shit"

*Who was Bloo talking to?*
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:56 am

*i don't know, i forgot he was in the weapons room xD, my keyboard says he's downstairs but my mind said he's upstairs. Just pretend u never saw that lol*

Jaxle nodded in approval. "Not bad..." He said, and smiled. "You're a natural! A little practice and you'll be better than me..." He said, raising the desert eale with one hand and firing. A .50 bullet smashed through the centre of the target.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:01 am

Piper looked over at him with a smile.
"Would it be creepy if i was a bit turned on right now." She put her face in her hand feeling like an idiot.
"Oh wow." she said to herself feeling all the blood rushed to her cheeks.
*Heehee, okay.*
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next