Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Side Stories: Scopes

2 posters

Go down

Side Stories: Scopes Empty Side Stories: Scopes

Post  Teh otter Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:25 am

Blood.

Scopes looked around the living room of his family home, seeing the blood. Everywhere. Just five minuites ago he was playing a game of poker with his brother. Now his brother lay dead. Scopes staggered to his feet, somehow he'd survived the shooting. He groped around the table, and he grabbed something, then looked at it. How ironic.

Tarot cards.

He stumbled outside his house, covered in blood, then fell to the floor. He thought he saw someone approaching him, but who would go near someone who just stumbled out of a massacre?
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Side Stories: Scopes Empty Re: Side Stories: Scopes

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:48 am

Heina had seen the assassins swoop into the house; she’d seen the blood splatter against the window. She heard the horrible shrieks of terror and cries of pain.
When a man covered in blood stumbled from the house she raced towards him. She’d just been hunting down more assassins and followed them to this house, she could have stopped them, she could have helped, and she could have save them all.
Heina bent down and knelt next to the injured man her dark brown hair falling over her face. She stared at him with two piercing green eyes.
“Hey, are you Okay?” She asked, somewhat feeling like a complete idiot for asking such stupid question with such an obvious question. He wasn’t alright; he was injured mentally beyond repair. He’d just seen a slaughter, there was no way he was fine.
She bit her lip.
The lips she had kissed her friend with, to kill him. The Kiss of Death, it was her curse and there was no way of her to prevent it.
“Can you say anything?” She asked.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:36 pm

Scopes looked up, slowly at Heina. "They're all dead." He said, He realised his right hand was hurting. He looked at it. In the shooting, his ring finger had been blown off at the second knuckle. He didn't care. He slowly managed to get to his knees. "I...i need to get something" He said, turning and walking in to the house. He cringed at the sight of his dead family, blood up to his ankles. He walked upstairs to his father's room. He saw his smaller brother lying, dead. "Jesus christ..." He whispered. "They could've at least spared you..." He said, looking at his brother's corpse. He was only 6 years old. He managed to tear his eyes away, and continue in to the room. On the wall, mounted as a trophy, was a custom-made sniper rifle. He grabbed it off of the wall, slinging it over his shoulder. He also grabbed some sunglasses, his hat, and his coat. He stepped outside, calmer now. Well, on the outside, anyway. He slowly put on the coat and the hat, followed by the sunglasses. He turned to Heina. "I'll kill them all." He said, blankly.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:43 am

Henia looked at him with two concerned piercing animal-like green eyes. She didn’t know what to say to him. He couldn’t just grab a gun and suddenly think he could kill those sons-of-bitches without any help. This problem was hers now. She could have stopped all this, now she had a deranged vengeance seeking armature that would get himself killed without her help.
“Okay, hold up. I know revenge would be excellent, wonderful, exhilarating, but you can’t rush into this. You’ll get yourself killed for sure.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:21 am

Scopes looked behind Heina. At the black BMW sitting on the side corner. "They've come back to finish the job..." He said, as two assassins walked towards him. They stood in front of him, grinning. "Aw, look! He's got a gun! What do you plan on doing with that, then?" One sneered, and Scopes raised the rifle to his shoulder. The assassins laughed. "You actually think you have the balls to shoot? Well i'll tell--"

He was cut off by the bullet smashing through his throat. The second assassin raised his machine gun, and Scopes grabbed the first assassin, using him as a human shield. When he heard the click of an empty magazine, he dropped the assassin, who was disfigured badly by the bullets. The assassin began to back away, and Scopes calmly grabbed him, snapping his neck. He pointed to the BMW. "Looks like we've got a car." He said, picking up one of the assassins' pistols and putting it in his inside pocket.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:26 am

Henia froze where she stood. Amazement and sock crept over her face.
“Lucky shot.” She said crossing her arms across her chest and crawling into the car.

**I'm having a really bad posting day, sheesh**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:37 am

Scopes ingnored her, walking over to the car. "If you know anywhere i can hide out for a bit, do me a favour and tell me." He said, reloading the sniper rifle.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:43 am

Henia nodded slightly.
“You can stay with me, I don’t trust you alone. I know we just met not more than five minuets ago, but you need supervision.”
She looked around the car for the keys and found them laying under her seat.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:49 am

Scopes got in to the car next to her, checking the bullets in the pistol. "Shit, that won't be enough..." He said to himself, but he had a crate's worth of sniper rounds. He pulled out a tarot card. it read "Judgement." He loaded the pistol, looking at the side. "Judgement...i might emboss that in the side of this gun..." He said, putting it back in his pocket.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down