Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retournez de le Un

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Retournez de le Un - Page 3 Empty Re: Retournez de le Un

Post  CJ Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:19 am

Saluka smiled, a plan forming in his mind, "Why don't you just next time you're with her and it happens, use some of the magic you inherited from me?" He asked, "You could turn them into actual pigs, or maybe just make them grow a snout?" He chuckled slightly at the thought of five grown men going into A&E with pig snouts trying to explain that a 17-year-old boy gave them to them.

Daha nodded smiling slightly, this was a new side of Saluka, maybe he'd gone mad after being trapped in the underworld?
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:49 am

Benjiman smiled slightly and it faded once he realized how alite he was to Saluka, and how he had no clue how to work most of his powers.
"I'm seventeen, and i don't even know how to make something move without picking it up in my hands, Saluka." He said, his tone very serious. flashes of fire and the familiar burning pain in his flesh came rushing back in memories. He paused blinking down at the ground. "Am i going insane..?"

Luna winced. That was bad.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:22 pm

"No, you just need something to awaken them. My powers were awoken during my first fight with Akulas. You need something to fight properly for your powers..." Saluka shrugged, "I'm just worried of what will happen when you recieve your powers. You are more powerful than any vampire, maybe even the council of three..."

*Can we have Kronos come in this RP?*
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Benjiman looked at Saluka with wide blue eyes.
"What..?" He asked confused. There is no way he could be powerful then The Council of Three. He blinked hard.
"No, i can't be..." He said taking a second to let this all soak in. He stared blankly down at his feet.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 pm

"It is possible. The fact you are a vampire child makes you very powerful, nearly immortal standards, but then being my son as well... Well, you get the idea. You may be even as powerful as the great one..." Saluka looked up at the sky dreamily, but his face also bore the marks of hatred.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:24 pm

Benjiman shook his head.
"The...What..?" He asked astounished. He had no idea how to react to this.
"Nevermind ignore me while i go freak out." He said and ran ahead of them.

Damla looked after Benjiman and concern washed over her face.
She hadn't said a word yet.

Luna looked back at Saluka. "He's...scared." She said being able to feel his emotion well.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:32 pm

"I am too." Saluka whispered. "Myself and Akulas were gone too long, and Xaris still hasn't returned... The barriers protecting the world may have already been breached... Tell me something Luna. Has anything strange been happening in Australia? Whole villages disappearing, earthquakes, droughts, floods, storms... That kinda thing?"

Daha walked forward to allow Saluka and Luna to probably discuss the fate of the world... Most teenagers would be worried or concerned... But he'd seen and heard it all before. "Damla, Saluka is back and you still haven't spoken... What's wrong?" He asked his sister when he drew level with her.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:42 pm

Luna nodded slightly.
"Alot, animals have even gone missing, along with humans." she said and stared at the ground.
"What's happening Saluka..?"

Damla didn't answer him, she just let him into her head.
What if saluka doesn't stay..? she asked in her head and a sudden chill of sadness washed over her body making her pull back into her warm anti-social shell. blocking her htoughts from her twin once again.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:47 pm

"The 'Old One' is awakening..." Saluka said, he looked down to Luna, his eyes wide with fear. "I cannot and dare not speak his name. He can hear us."

"He won't leave you again. I know that." He looked back and saw Saluka looking scared, he could hear the edges of Saluka's thoughts, there wasn't any fear for himself in his mind, all his fear was for Damla's life.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:57 pm

Luna shook her head.
"I have not heard of him." she frowned slightly forgetting about Sarik.
"Why have you never told me..?" She asked feeling pissed.

Damla stared down at her feet and shrugged. She didn't want Saluka to leave her, and she was afraid if she got close to him again he'd up and leave her, and she'd be hurt again.
Ending her life would be much better. She kept thinking about it, she didn't want to stop thinking about it. It was a reassuring thought.

Benjiman kept running, his arms and legs pumpping, adrenalin telling him to go faster.
He refused to let his vampiric nature get the better of him. he slowed to a walk when he realized he'd passed his house. he was nearly on the other side of town.
His blue eyes stared at everything around him in fear. He felt scared and alone.
Benjiman was shaking as he walked back, the blood lust getting the better of him, his eyes turned black. He gritted his teeth trying to get rid of the burning pain in his throat that told him to feed.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:05 am

"You have heard of him... He has many names besides his birth name. He is myself and Akulas' father." Saluka said. He then froze, "Something's happening to Benji."

Daha heard this last part of Saluka and Luna's conversation, "Oh you mean Kronos?" He asked.

Saluka's eyes widened, "YOU STUPID BOY!" He shouted, "We need to find Benji, Evver and your parents NOW!" He said, "Damla, Daha. Go get your parents. Luna go find Evver. I'll find Benji. Meet back here when you have them!" Then Saluka leapt into the sky, landing on the roof of a house, he leapt to the next house and in seconds he was out of sight.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:14 am

Luna's head snapped towards Daha and she bared her teeth.
she ran towards Benji's house and when she crshed through the door Evver was just standing at the window looking at her questionably. "What's going on Luna..?
Luna didn't answer her. "We have to go now."
Evver saw the urgency in her eyes and nodded.

Damla ran towards her house.

Benjiman gritted his teeth, he felt his fangs poke through his gums almost slicing his tongue as he ran it across his teeth. He winced. He reached into his bookbag to grab a pack of blood only to find that there was nothing but his school books. He shook his head.
"Fuck, no no no no no!"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:25 am

Daha had no idea what he'd done wrong or what was going to happen, but he could tell it was going to be bad. He ran as fast as he could and caught up with his sister, "Isn't Dad at work today?"

Saluka stopped on a high rooftop and closed his eyes searching for the powerful aura of his son... He found him almost instantly and ran in his direction, hoping he wouldn't be too late.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:48 am

Damla shrugged.

Benjiman felt his urges take over. he heard the heartbeat of a girl jogging across the street. he heard the blood rushing through her veins and he could smell its sweet sent. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. Before he knew it he was on top of her his lips lingering over her neck. his fangs touched the warm flesh of her neck and poked through spilling sweet red thirst clenching liquid into his mouth. His pale lips pressed against her skin and he drank.
He could feel her tensing and she tried to push him off of her but he refused to let go, his vampire nature wouldn't let him restrain against the thirst. He'd already got a taste of her blood, and he needed to have more.
Benji closed his eyes. Not a shred of humanity showing as he drank.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:51 am

Saluka found Benji, he was feeding. Saluka stood above him as he drank from the jogger girl. When he'd finished Saluka waved his hand and the body turned to dust and was swept away on the wind, "Benji. We need to leave."

Daha burst into the kitchen. "Mom we need to go, Now! Where's Dad?"
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:55 am

Benjiman stood to his feet. His thoughts returning he looked down at the blond girl before she had been turnd to dust and he tenced.
"No, did...I do that..?" He asked fear showing in his eyes.
"Oh fuck."
He ran his fingers through his hair.
"No." He whispered.

Ty looked up at Daha. "Upstairs...why..?"

Damla walked in after him and just looked at her mom and stared back at her feet.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:03 am

"Please Mom, just trust us..." Daha said, then ran from the room and up the stairs, "Dad!" He shouted.

"In here." Came the reply.

Daha burst into his parents room, his father was lying on the bed with a book, "Dad. We're leaving. Now."

Shuriken sat up, "I know." He said. "But I can't let you do..." He stood up and pulled back his jacket, showing a long row of shurikens.

"Dad?" Daha asked, then swore as a shuriken flew towards him, it hit the wall behind where he'd beenan instant before, he'd have been killed if he hadn't ducked. "DAMLA! TAKE MOM AND RUN!!!" He screamed at the top of his voice.

Saluka nodded, "We need to go." He repeated, "Your mother, Luna, Damla, Daha, Shuriken and Ty should be waiting for us. We need to leave."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:07 am

Damla looked at mom and raised her eyebrows.
Ty ran out the door with Damla.

Benjiman felt his body shaking, he didn't like the fact that he'd killed someone.
"Okay, then lets go...now would be nice!"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:13 am

Saluka nodded, "Follow me." He said then turned and ran down the road, running so fast his feet barely touched the ground.

Daha looked at his dad with wide eyes, "What the hell's going on?" He asked, dodging another shuriken.

Shuriken laughed, "Alot." He replied.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Benjiman followed behind his dad, making sure to keep his distance. He felt like a monster, he'd taken the life of a girl who probably had a family who cared for her, a boyfriend, maybe even a Fiancé. He cringed at the thought of them finding out that she was killed by some teenage boy with strange sickly urges to drink blood.

Damla opened her mind reading her brother's thoughts. She froze. Something was happening, why the hell was her father trying to kill her twin..?
She blinked. Mom go find Evver, Luna, Benji, and Saluka. she thought and crashed through their front door, not bothering to open it, she had no time.
She raced up the stairs and stared frozen at her father and brother. Her lips quivered as she tried to force words out. But she didn't dare to speak.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:33 am

"I can't let you leave..." Shuriken whispered, almost whimpered. "If you run... He'll kill you." He threw another throwing star and it caught Daha's jacket, pinning him to the wall.

Saluka stopped, he looked at Benji, "The others need to get here soon... My father's on his way."

Kronos, the Lord of Time, raced through the skys, his grey humanoid form cloaked in a veil of fire. As he flew people looked and pointed, but he was gone before anyone could even click their camera button.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:11 am

Damla stared at her father fear in her brown eyes.
"Daddy..?" she choaked out.
Her dad was trying to kill them..?
She felt like her shell had been broken and now she was left defencless. Her silents had been broken, and all it took was to realize her dad didn't love her.

Benjiman nodded slightly.
"What will happen when he comes..?"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:36 pm

Shuriken bowed his head... "I'm sorry..." He lifted his throwing arm and threw the shuriken he was holding at his daughter.

Saluka looked at Benji, "Then we die." He stopped, he heard footsteps approaching, too light and fast to be human. "Who's there?"
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:37 am

Damla clenched her fists and forced her eyes closed. She took a deep breath. Death right now would be perfect, she invited it, if Saluka was here or not, she wished for death.
"It's Okay Dad." She whispered waiting to feel some pain, to feel death grip hold of her and take her away.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:44 am

Daha ripped himself free and flung himself forward, taking the shuriken straight in the chest, a little left of his heart though, so he survived. His eyes widened.

A crash of thunder outside shook Shuriken awake, "He is come." He whispered and leapt through the window without a second glance at his dying son.

"Who's there?" Saluka shouted again down the alleyway... The footsteps had been light, like a females...
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next