Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retournez de le Un

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Retournez de le Un - Page 4 Empty Re: Retournez de le Un

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Damla opened her eyes to see that her twin had taken the blow. she gritted her teeth at Daha and gripped him by the arms.
"You idiot." She said in almost a whisper.
Damla knew that she wouldn't die in this fight. She grabbed her brother and ran.

Luna and Evver came to a street where they saw Saluka and Benjiman.
The faint smell of Ty was becoming stronger and the sound of her footsteps louder.
Evver ran up to her son and wrapped her arms around him in a motherly hug. "Are you okay Benji..?"
He wriggled from her grasp. "Yeah i'm fine."
"where are the others..?" Luna demanded.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:06 pm

"I don't know..." Saluka muttered, then smelt Ty approaching, "Ty? Where are Damla and Daha?" He shouted, his voice echoing off the walls of the alleyway...

The last thing Daha saw before he passed out was his father jumping through the window.

Kronos landed on top of a huge sky scraper and looked down at the city below. "Saluka?" His voice boomed, everyone, everywhere in the city could hear him... "Where are you? I have come to extract my revenge..." A helicopter took off from near by and started coming towards him. He waved his hand and a bolt of lightning hit it, it exploded in midair.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Ty raced towaards them her eyes wide with fear. Her body shaking. She had no clue what Damla and Daha had been doing, she had heard shouts and screams but they told her to run.
"I...I don't know." she stammered, her pale lips quivvering.
Ty's normaly chocolate borwn eyes, were turning into a dark brown almost black. She hadn't fed in a while and the thirst made her throat burn, but she ignored it.
"Th-They told me t-to run." she said her body almost vibrating with fear.

Damla swung her brother's limp body over her shoulder and sprinted towards the other's. She followed their sent, blocked off her thoughts, and remained silent. She didn't want to speak to anyone at this point.

Benjiman's eyes shifted from one person to the next. A deep pain in his stomach told him something was wrong. And the uncontrolible urge to sprint off in one direction was getting stronger.
"Sal...Dad, Where is...um...Kr- That one guy." He was stammering, unsure of what to call who.
His sences felt stronger, he could see better, he could hear better, and he could feel past Damla's block in her thoughts. "They're on their way, Saluka...You should really talk to Damla, something's wrong."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Saluka nodded and sprinted off towards Daha and Damla. He stopped when he heard the voice... "He's here..." He whispered. He sent a message back to Luna, Tell Benji to protect you all... My father has come. He ran again and stopped infront of Damla, struggling with her brother's weight. "Run back to your mother and stay with her until I arrive, I'll carry Daha." He leant down and took Daha in his arms. "Go." He told Damla.

Kronos laughed, people were panicking, this was what he wanted... Lightning flickered again with a wave of Kronos' hand, knocking down another helicopter coming at him.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Damla stood there for a second, a look of hatret plastered on her pale face. Her expression faultered and she nodded slightly to the vampire king. Her soft brown eyes were filled with sadness as she past him and sprinted on towards her mother.
She found her shaking, her motherly instinct took over Ty and she gripped Damla in a huge hug. "My sweet child, what happened...Where's your father..?"
Damla shook her head and looked at Benjiman with a glare. She knew he was digging around in her thoughts.

Benjiman looked away from Damla and towards Luna. One glance and he knew he was to protect them.
"Well...This has been the best day EVER." He said sarcasm dripping from every word.

Evver shook her head slightly, her black locks flowing around her shoulders. "Benji, you need to calm down, i can tell that you have just fed. And you're stonger now then you normally are. It's rather odd, but if you keep your temper short you'll end up hurting someone." She said her voice soft.
Her son nodded.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:08 pm

Saluka laid Daha's unconscious body upon the ground and closed his eyes... He murmered a word and Daha's body disappeared. He'd teleported him directly to the alleyway with Benji and the others... But he swayed on his feet, that small bit of magic drained him. He looked up, he could see Kronos. "Father! I am here!" He roared.

"As am I..." A voice came from behind Saluka, he turned. Stood there was Akulas. "Brother..." Saluka nearly smiled.

"It has been thousands of years since we fourght together... And now we must banish this demon once again." Akulas said. Saluka nodded.

Kronos appeared before them... "Well, if it isn't a family reunion... Now all we need is Benji and Xaris, and we'll all be here..."

"How do you know about Benji..." Saluka growled.

"Don't I have a right to know about my Grandson?" He laughed harshly...

"It doesn't matter, Benji and the Others will be leaving soon..."

"Oh what a shame... It looks like the Council of Three is now the Council of Two. And we all know you can't banish me without Xaris."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 pm

Damla saw Daha's body and she sighed slightly. He would be fine.

Benjiman had the sudden urge to go racing towards Saluka. somthing was wrong. Something old and powerful was here, and it sent shivers through every inch of his body. He felt uneasy and like something was pulling at him, trying to make him race towards his father.

A hand broke through the surface of the ground. Dirt caked to its paper thin, slightly tanned skin. The gand dug its fingernails into the soil and pulled itself up. Half a body was visible. The man's silver hair coverd in earth, grass and roots hung from his body. He smiled evily, only half of his lips turned upward at the corners. Scar tissue covered half of the man's face, his piercing yellow eyes indicated that he was the farthest thing from human.
Xaris laughed evily. He'd broken free from the deepest depths of hell, and now he could find his good friend Akulas and put a stop to Kronos.
Xaris lifted himself from the ground and with the wave of his hand all the dirt that covered his body was cleared off. He llifted his black hood over his head and stepped forward. Following Akulas' trail.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:47 pm

"No..." Kronos whispered... "It cannot be! My three creations, here to stand against me once again..." He had just sensed Xaris' pressence. "You have all become old and weak. But you thought I was wasting away in my prison, but I am stronger now than ever before." To demonstrate he waved his hand and a crevice opened up, the ground shook. Skeletal hands reached up and grabbed the earth, and pulled.

Saluka looked to his two 'siblings'. "Brothers. Are you ready to fight together, to fight and win, for our races, for our honour. For our worlds!" He roared.

Saluka looked back at the skeleton warriors assembling before them, then spotted something behind them... "Shuriken..."

Shuriken looked over and faced his adoptive father, "Greetings Saluka, ready to die again? You broke my daughter's heart once, you will pay."

He snarled. "Xaris, Akulas... Can you deal with the skeletons, I have other matters to tend to..."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Xaris grinned evily showing rows of sharp teeth. every tooth was like a Fang, sharper then a razor blade.
It had been forever since he'd been in the presents of Kronos. He felt the familiar burning hate for him once again. The whites of his eyes turned red making the yellow around his puple stand out more.
"It's been a while." He said running his tongue along his teeth. with just a small touch they almost sliced through his lip.

Benjiman looked at everyone in the clearing and bit his lip. He tasted blood. His fangs had been extended for a while now and he hadn't noticed. He looked over to his mother and then Luna.
Their eyes met.
You know what you have to do Luna thought to him.
He looked at her in suprise. What the fuck do i have to do!! he thought in protest.
Luna just shook her head and looked over to Daha.

Luna felt the familiar pain in her chest, remembering Sarik. Sadness welled inside of her body and swirled around in her scarlet eyes. she stared at the ground.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Akulas lifted his head and shrieked. He looked down and charged at the army of undead before him, ripping off limbs and throwing them as he ran.

Saluka closed his eyes, when he opened them they were no longer crimson, they were now a sky blue colour, dancing like flames. He screeched and transformed. The familiar black wings sprouted from his back and his fangs grew longer. He leapt into the air and dive bombed Shuriken.

Shuriken stood still as Saluka flew at him, a millisecond before impact he drew a small metal object from his jacket and threw it.

The small throwing star that Shuriken had thrown grew larger as it flew through the air, more spikes growing and growing. It hit Saluka with such force it ripped through his left shoulder.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Xaris lifted his hand and the shadows of the army all came rushing towards him. He smiled evily and with one swift movement the Shadows wrapped themselves around the army's bodies.
Xaris gripped his hand into a fist and motioned one half of the shadows to grind their owners into dust.
He laughed and charged at the rest of the army.

Benjiman grew impatient. He looked over at them all with worried eyes.
"I have to go help them. Daha take care of everyone." He looked to Luna and their eyes met.
Concern washed over his face.
He grabbed Daha by the shoulder and gently pulled him away from the group. "Help Luna." He said with a nod towards the female vampire and raced off.
He let his vampire instincts take control of him and he raced on, the wind blowing through his dark hair, his sharp blue eyes intenced and the whites turned black. His skin became almost translucent, and you could see every blue vein in his body. His fangs extended longer and sharpened.
Benji had no clue what wasa going on, or what would happen...he just hoped he was doing the right thing.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Saluka screamed as green blood poured from the wound in his shoulder. Where the blood touched fire broke out. He landed and, with his good arm, grabbed Shuriken by the neck, he threw him 50 feet.

Saluka landed on all fours like a cat... He threw another of the small throwing stars. This one hit Saluka's right arm and exploded. The vampire king was thrown backwards into the army of undead. They swarmed on him like ants and for a moment you couldn't see him, then there was and explosion of flames and the bones were incinerated instantly. Saluka stood up, still in his black skinned form.

"Bravo... Bravo..." Kronos smiled evilly and clapped his hands sarcastically, more and more of the undead soldiers were crawling out of the hole in the ground. He looked at a group of about ten of them and clicked his fingers, they broke apart and then their bones started connecting together to form a huge dragon made of bones. It roared and fire exploded from its mouth.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:10 pm

Xaris looked up at the skeletonal Dragon. His lips pulled back in a wide grin, the corners of his mouth stretched up his cheecks and almost touched his eyes as he smiled. It was odd, how he was related to the two most powerful Vampires, and Kronos...yet he was not a Vampire. He had no clue what he was.
He lifted his hand and green flames shot from his fingertips and hit the dragon on the arm, the fire grew.
Xaris laughed, his voice demonic. It sounded worse then nails on a chalk board, worse then a blood-curdling scream, no nightmare could compare to it's dark sickening rythem. No creature could make a laugh sound so horrible, that it was evil itself.
Xaris continued to laugh his inhuman howl.
He was having too much fun with this.

Benjiman continued to race, his back began to burn, his nails grew longer his senses hightened more then they should have been. As he grew closer and closer to Kronos he felt more power serge through his thin body. Shivers ran down his back as he heard Xaris' laugh. He'd heard it once, while he was in hell.
Benji gritted his teeth.
Anger welled inside of his body's core. he hated to be reminded of Hell.
He raced quicker. Determined to help his father.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 pm

*Akulas isn't a vampire... He's a demon Smile*

Shuriken's face fell, he hadn't expected Saluka to get up again... At least, not that quickly, he threw two more of the explosive stars, but Saluka was ready for them this time and he waved his hand and they exploded before they got to him. Shuriken snarled and threw another expanding star, Saluka tried to deflect it but he could, this one hit his stomache and lodged inside the black skin, more green blood poured from the wound.

Saluka staggered and fell to his knees... His wings shrunk back into his spine and his fangs grew back to their normal size... He looked up at the black haired man before him... This wasn't the child he rescued from a pack of Lycans when he was three. This wasn't the child he raised as a human for 18 years before blooding him... This was a monster. He pushed himself off the ground and staggered towards Shuriken, blood pouring from his wounds. The younger vampire threw star after star, but they all bounced off Saluka without leaving a mark. Saluka got to Shuriken... "I... Loved... You..." He whispered then plunged his hand into Shuriken's chest and pulled out his heart. He crushed it in his hands.

Shuriken's eyes widened... "You... Bastard." He said, then fell to the floor, his crimson eyes glazed over.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:28 pm

*Pfff whatever*

Benjiman heard shouts and yells.
The sickening laugh echoeed off the walls of every building in the city.
He saw his father in a pool of his own green blood, a crushed heart in his hand and Damla's father laying limp on the ground. A gaping hole in his chest and his eyes staring at nothing. Benji blinked hard and looked to see Xaris, the howls coming from his mouth as he continued to shoot fire at the dragon.
Then Kronos caught his eye.
the power that welled inside of Benjiman grew. He had an unusual hatered towards him.
"Kronos." He said bluntly and his voice had turned into a deep growl.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:37 pm

Kronos appeared infront of Benji, "Oh, you must be my famous grandson..." He smiled, "I see you inheritted your mother's looks. Pitty, it would of been so fun watching you and your father die, side by side, looking identical... Oh well. I know how to make this more enjoyable."

Saluka fell to the ground, he was losing too much blood, lights were dancing infront of his eyes... He knew he wouldn't escape the underworld again... Not this time.

Akulas saw his brother fall... He screamed and fire engulfed the skeletal warriors around him, he ran forward and beat the undead that had started climbing onto Saluka off. "Xaris! Finish the dragon! I need help!"

The dragon roared and it's own fire shot from its mouth aiming for Xaris.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:47 pm

Benjiman gritted his teeth, setting his jaw. His blue eyes showing only anger and hate. He felt his back burn once again.
the skin covering his arms showed his bones and the blue blood that raced through his veins.
"I'll kill you." He said his voice losing it's boyish charm.
He felt like he could rip His eyes from his skul, he wanted to plunge his fist through his chest and rip out his heart.
Pain shot through Benjiman's body. He felt his muscles work as Wings began to grow from between his shoulder blades. Black and white feathers ruffled in the wind.
Benji smiled slightly showing his sharp fangs.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:52 pm

"Bite me Vampire boy." Kronos laughed. "I am the Lord of Time, you cannot defeat me." He disappeared and reappeared instantly about 50 feet away. "Come and get me..."

Akulas threw fire balls at the undead surrounding him, trying to keep them away from Saluka... They needed Saluka alive if they wanted to banish Kronos again. "XARIS! HELP ME!"
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:04 pm

Banjiman rolled his hands into fists. He flapped his wings once and without anny warning, lungged at his grandfather his wings working suprisingly well.
His teeth bared and a growl, almost like a lion, eroupted from deep within his chest.
He landed only a few feet from Kronos, his intence eyes staring at him with a burning hot rage that would make even Xaris bellow out in fear. "This, is going to be fun." He said with a hiss.
He licked his lips and circled his grandfather.

Xaris turned towards him and nodded slightly. He jumpped up with all his force and landed ontop of the dragon's head.
Fire shor from his tanned fingertips and started to burn the bones to ashes.
His laugh started again, echoing off the walls.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: