Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

opposites attract

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

opposites attract - Page 14 Empty Re: opposites attract

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:32 am

Scarlet frowned. "Well no duh Mr. Obvious." she replyed with a scoff.

Scarlet was startled by the sound of an engine.
She looked down the road.A silver Jaguar Xj220 sped down the pavement towards them. It pulled over quickly and stopped short.
the door opened and a girl with Dark brown hair anf peircing green eyes. She looked at them all with a smile.
"Looks like you lot need a ride." she looked towards Scopes and gritted her teeth. "I knew i shouldn't have let him run off on his own." she said to herself and her gaze sweapt across the croud. Her eyes fell on the man with black hair and black eyes. She froze.

Redd smiled at the sound of the engine.

**Jaguar Xj220-------> http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jW0fHcfb-L4/R3MVf1tMcDI/AAAAAAAABDg/N8ZoWL8Trmc/s1600/FT-WoW-B1000-JaguarXJ220.jpg **
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:49 am

Midnight flicked a cigarette in to his mouth. "Well, looks like we got--" He froze when he saw Heina.

Scopes checked the bullets in his rifle. 4 left. They'd last. Bloo sat next to Scarlet, lloading a small pistol.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:52 am

Henia smiled.
"Well look what we've got here." she said looking at Midnight. "It's been a while." She said and looked at the rest of them and back to Scopes. "Now what trouble have you gotten yourself into?" she asked shaking her head.

Scarlet looked up at the girl. "Who the fuck is that?" She asked Bloo.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:03 am

"Meh, beats me." Bloo replied. Midnight lit up his cigarette, grinning. "heina, it's been too long." He said, and Scopes looked round. "You two know each other?" He asked, and Midnight nodded. "Oh, sure. It's been ages, though..."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:06 am

Henia nodded. "I remember it like it was yestureday. It scare the shit out of me." she said and looked at Scopes. "You need to stop getting yourself into this mess. If you die it'll be on my hands." she felt responsible for Scopes. He was like her son, or brother.

Scarlet frowned. "I don't like her." She didn't like anyone who made her feel ugly.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:09 am

Scopes sighed. "so what? i messed up. I'm telling you, those three were pro's!" He said, gesturing to the dead assassins. Midnight grinned, the cigarette still in his mouth. "ever critical, Heina..." He said, jokingly.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:12 am

Henia frowned.
"You still got shot. she said aqnd looked to all the wounded. "bloody hell, they look like shit."

Monica looked up at her with a frown. "Jee thanks." she looked over towards Scarlet.
"Sorry." She said wincing.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:16 am

Midnight looked around. "We should go soon, if the assassins are still around, then they'll be flooding here looking to finish us off." He said, looking over at HAl. "And, trust me, they would finish us off.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:19 am

Henia nodded.
"Well, lets get the wounded ones in first." She said.
Henia helped Monica into the car.

Scarlet helped Redd into the Jaguar making sure he didn't hit his head or have trouble finding his seat.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:23 am

Midnight watched as a range rover silently turned round the corner. "Heina, hurry up." He said, pulling two guns with crosses engraved on to the barrels out. "I'll hold these bastards off." He said, as two assassins stepped out of the truck. "Hurry it up!" He shouted, loading his guns.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:27 am

Henia piled everyone in quickly. "Midnoght get your ass in here!" She yelled starting the car quickly.
"Come on!"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:31 am

Midnight looked back at her, grinning. "Didn't i just say i'd hold them off?" He asked, shooting one of his guns at an assassin. He dodged the first shot clumsily, then took another shot to the head. The disposed of the second one in the same way. 5 more range rovers pulled round the corner. "This'll be fun..." Midnight said, smiling.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:34 am

Henia took a breath from between her teeth. "Becreful Nightmare!" she yelled and pulled away from the fight. One of the assassins shot at her car and crashed her widow. She stared at it her mouth gaping.
"That bastard." She gritted her teeth but drove quickly, her engine purring loudly.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:51 am

Midnight turned round. "Nightmare?" He repeated, looking offended, then turned back to the assassins, gunning them down easily. But he slowly got surrounded, and sighed. "So do i die now?" He asked, and the assassin grinned. "fraid so..." He said, and the circle of assassins all fired at once. they hit nothing but each other, all falling to the floor, dying or dead.

Midnight looked over them shaking his head. "Idiots." He said, spitting out his cigarette. He got in to Ghost's BMW 520i, starting the engine. The keys were still in the ignition. "well, lucky me.." he said, following Heina's path.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:53 am

Henia smiled slightly. "Well you are a nightmare. You sure as hell scared me." She murrmered. Speeding on knowing that Midnight would be following not far behind.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:58 am

Bloo looked round, and grinned. "Hey, Ghost, good news!" He said,and ghost looked round. "Sweet! Midnight got my car!" He said, smiling. "Well that's made my day better. How about you, Hal?" He asked, jokingly. Hal sighed.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:00 am

Monica stared out the window. Her head resting on the seat. She thought of what Hal said about only one chance and the pain in her body became intensly worse. She winced.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:05 am

Scopes sat in the back seat of the car, polishing his rifle. Bloo looked over at Hal, who was still pretty badly injured. His forearm was popped out of place and both his legs were broken, one crushed.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:08 am

Monica looked to Hal. "I'm so sorry. It was my fault, i couldn't get control of the car. . ." Her voice was broken off by a lump in her throat. She had almost gotten Hal killed, she had almost gotten them all killed.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Hal smiled. "I'm just glad you made it out of that in one piece. If anyone's sorry it should be me. I was ther one who went and nearly died on you," He said, and Bloo laughed. "you know, i'll never understand you..." He said, and Hal smiled weakly.

Midnight looked on to the sidewalk ahead of the two cars, at an assassin holding a rocket launcher. "Oh, shit..." He whispered, switching gears and pushing the BMW forwars, spinning out Heina's car as the rocket was shot.

Scopes held on to the door, growling. "The fuck is he playing at?!" He shouted, then turned tound, gasping.

Modnight shut his eyes as the rocket smashed in to the side of the BMW, and Bloo, Ghost and Scopes watched in horror as the BMW exploded in all directions, metal and fire shooting everywhere. The charred wreck of the BMW began rolling over, and eventually landed, right side up, burning with an intense brightness. "Holy shit..." Scopes whispered.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:21 am

Henia watched from her reveiw mirror and gasped stopping the car quickly. "No! Fuck no!" She opened her car door and ran towards the wreckage.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:24 pm

The car burned violently, then fuel ran in to the engine, causing another hige explosion, ripping off the front of the car. Ghost stepped out the car, shooting an entire pistol magazine in to the assassin, then reloading. Suddenly, a batallion of range rovers and black bmw's pulled round the corner. Ghost looked around. "Shit! Heina! We need to go!!" He shouted back, then turned round, looking at one of the range rovers, with a minigun mounted on the top. "Heina! Come on!!" He shouted, desperatley, looking over at Hal.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:39 am

Henia gritted her teeth and ran back to the car. She was holding tears back the best she could. The lump in her throat made it hard for her to swallow.
She slid into the driver's seet and stepped on the gas. "Fuckers killed Midnight." she said anger flashing in her eyes. More anger then she'd ever felt before.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:51 am

The black vehciles surrounded the burning car, and the drivers stepped out. Facing the burning wreck. "He must be dead after that." One of the assassins said, and another grinned. "Yeah, but i like watching them burn." He said, malice flashing in his eyes. "Well, that's just too bad, then." A silky voice behind him said, and he spun round, staring down a gunbarrel. Midnight stared back at him, smiling, and pulled the trigger. He put the gun to the other assassin's head, who put his hands up. "Hey, woah! Chill out, I'm just a rookie for christ's sake!" He said, closing his eyes tightly. Midnight sighed. "Ok, get outta here, and quit your job. What they told you about us is a bunch of lies." He said, and the assassin nodded silently, running down a back alley. The rest of the assassins turned to Midnight, and a black car pulled up behind him. He turned round, and in surprise, didn't see two assassins, but two...what looked like mercenaries. "Get in." Said the first one, and Midnight jumped in to the seat next to them. One of them had an arm made of metal, linked to the nerves at the forearm. The mercenary looked over at Midnight's expression, then at his arm. "Oh, had it blown off." He said, cringing at the memory. The car sped off as the gunfire began. "Who the hell are you guys?" Midnight asked, and the one with the metal arm looked back, grinning. "Well..." He started, his eyes gleaming with enthusiasm.

"I'm Jackal, and this is Steve."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:56 am

*CONFUSION!*

Henia had been driving for a few miles now and she pulled over and rested her head on the stearing wheel.
"Jesus fucking christ!" She yelled andalmost broke the wheel with her grip.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum: