Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzy come here!!!!!!

3 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Izzy come here!!!!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Izzy come here!!!!!!

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:14 am

Xander saw her crash on the couch and laughed.
"Tired?" He asked and grabbed her in his arms. "come on i'll bring you to bed." He said with a bright smile.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:55 am

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked teasingly.
I let him pick me up and carry me to the next room and lay me down on the bed. I looked up into his eyes and gasped at what i felt. A feeling i hadn't felt since Stephan. I looked away telling myself i wasn't going to get into that again. Not so soon anyway. I quickly looked away feeling the blood rush to my cheeks.
"So if i wanna change will you leave the room?" I asked seeing if i could embarrass him.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:57 am

Xander looked at her questioningly. "Yes...Why would i stay and be a creep. That's just weird, and sick." He said and leaned in to kiss her forehead. He was feeling tired too and it was getting late.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:59 pm

His kiss sent shivers through my body. I watched Xander walk out of my room wanting him to come back. No, you don't deserve him my mind kept telling me and it was telling the truth. I would just cause him heartbreak and he didn't deserve that. No one did. I turned on my side as i felt a tear slide down my cheek. I am so confused. I couldn't tell Xander i wanted him right after i rejected him. You don't toy with people like that. I layed in silence with only my tears for company for a while, thinking things over. Finally my tiredness got the best of me and the darkness closed over my eyes.
I woke up to bright sunlight shining into my eyes from my window. I groaned and rolled over. I brushed my hair out of my eyes and sat up. I looked around in confusion, where was i? Then i remembered the plane and the little house and the pie shop. I groaned again and fell back down on my bed. About five minutes later i finally dragged myself out of bed and into the living room.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Xander had fallen asleep on the couch, his body facing towards the door. All the bolts on it were locked and the window's shades closed.
Darkness covered the room as he slept on the bright blue, granny-like sofa. His brown hair clung to his face. His chest would rise and fall softly. He was relaxed, not dreaming of anything. He could still hear what was going on around him, in case of an attack.
He heard Lyrra sneeking down the stairs and the familiar warm presents of her made him open his eyes. He stretched, his shirt pulling up over his abs.
"Morning sunshine." He said rubbing sleep from his eyes.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:59 am

"Good morning," I said.
I turned, walked over to the couch, and waited until Xander was done stretching to talk. I couldn't help but notice his abs peeking out from under his shirt. I looked away quickly so he didn't see the blood rush to my cheeks. When he was done i went and sat on the couch next to him.
"So, Xander, what are we going to do today?" I asked.
I got up and started pacing back and forth. I was jittery at the thought of not being on the run, for the time being. I looked over at Xander and smiled.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:52 am

Xander chuckled softly.
"We'll be going to the castle today." He said with a smile showing his pearly whites.
"It's great up there, the grass is so green and it's just beautiful." He felt like he sounded like a teenage girl planning her wedding day.
"Sorry." He said his face turning bright red.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:29 am

I heard Xander's thoughts and looked over at his bright red face.
"A teenage girl, really?" I said smiling to myself. I love being able to read someone without them being able to read me, I thought.
Hmmm, a castle. That sounded fun, well to me. I'd never been to one, it's not like they were in every city. I looked over and noticed a small mirror on the wall. I walked over and inspected myself. My hair was a mess Definitely fixing that. I looked over at Xander and gave him a sweet smile.
"Hey Xander would you be so kind as to get off your ass and show me where the bathroom is?"
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:49 am

Xander smiled and stood to his feet. He walked over to Lyrra and put his hands lightly on her shoulders. He turned her towards the stairs and led her up to the bathroom.
"You'd get lost so easily in the castel."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:06 am

"Hey, it's not nice to make fun of the mentally confused," I said.
I turned around and told him I'd be down in a little bit. I walked into the bathroom and looked around. It was pretty decent sized as far as bathrooms went. I pulled the curtan back from the shower. Of course there was only guy things in there. Good thing I brought my own stuff or i would've been screwed. I made sure the door was closed before i undressed. I turned the shower on and made sure it was warm. I didn't realize till i was done that i didn't have a towel. I looked around the bathroom, nothing. God Dammit. I reached out with my mind to see where Xander was. He was down stairs. Hey bring me a towel, I forgot one. I felt more than saw the blood rush to my face. Leave it to me to make a fool of myself in front of the boy i liked.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 am

Xander had been sitting on the sofa mindlessly flipping through the channels. He felt a tug at his mind and then the message came clear like someone was whsipering into his ear. He sprang to his feet and ran towards the bathroom. He had grabbed a towl from the clean laundry.
xander wrapped on the door quietly and closed his eyes ready for her to open the door and take it from his hands. "Lyrra i got the towle." he said quietly feeling like a retard.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:15 am

I quickly grabbed the towel from him.
"Hah! You think you're the retarded one," I said, my face red with embarrasment.
I really gotta stop reading his mind univited, he might get annoyed. I wrapped the towel around me and walked out, hoping Xander wasn't there. Thankfully he wasnt. I winced at the creaking of the stairs as i walked down them. The air was cold and i pulled my towel tighter around me. I peered out from the stairs and dashed to my room. I slammed the door shut and sighed. Safety at last. I walked over the bag and pulled out a cute black tee and a pair of dark bootcut jeans. I quickly got dressed, ran a brush through my hair, and walked into the living room.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Xander had walked back down to the livingroom and sat on the couch staring at the door, he knew something would happen, and he had to finish what he'd started before it did.
He looked over to the stairs where Lyrra was asending.
"AAhh, you look clean." He nodded to her, he'd taken a shower last night while she was sleeping. His dark brown hair shined as he stood before her. His insanly pale skin mad his chocolate brown eyes stand out vividly.
"Well now that you're dressed." He said with a breathtaking grin. "We should be getting to that castle." He said with a ring in his voice.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Fri May 07, 2010 12:15 am

"Well i sure hope i look clean. You don't look too bad yourself," I said.
It was true, the sun made his hair have red lowlights and his eyes looked just plain sexy. I walked over and grabbed his hand.
"Let's go," I said with a smile.
It was nicer outside than it had been the day before. The sun was shining and it wasn't windy. A perfect day. I looked up at Xander.
"So, how are we getting there?"
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:03 am

Xander smiled.
“Taxi of course.” He said and picked her up in his arms and carried her outside.
“If we don’t get there soon, everything will be ruined.”

I opened my door swiftly and slammed it behind me. I didn’t look back, I was completely certain I’d broken it of fit’s bolts.
I hurried inside and without thinking I ran through security before they could even get a glance at me.
I gripped the gate’s door and slipped in the walkway before they could close it.
Sitting down quickly a pulled my hood over my head and sank in my seat as the security guards ran through the plane quickly, checking everything.
I snuck to the back into the bathroom.
I stayed there the rest of the flight.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:34 am

I wrapped my arms around his neck so i wouldn't fall.
"You know, you should give me more warning before you decide to be all manly and pick me up," I said and stuck my tongue out.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum