Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Izzy come here!!!!!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Izzy come here!!!!!! Empty Izzy come here!!!!!!

Post  AriLove Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:40 am

Name:Lyrra Shellaze
Hair:black
Eyes:violet
Power:telekinesis (animals too)
History:Lyrra lives with her mom and dad in California where shes marked a freak in her school. She has always known she was different and tends to shy away from people because of their lack of acceptance. She is very smart. She has never had a boyfriend and their is only one person she can confide in, her best friend Johnna. She loves the ocean; it calms her. She spends her weekends with Johnna or on the beach with a book.
Family:Mom, Dad, Johnna (best friend)
Loves:
♥️Chocolate
♥️Animals
♥️The ocean
Hates:
XThe color yellow
XPeople who think their better than everyone else
XMexican Food
Anything else:YOUR MOTHER!!
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Izzy come here!!!!!! Empty Re: Izzy come here!!!!!!

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:55 am

Name:Stephan
Hair:Light brown
Eyes:Blue
Power:Reads minds, telleoprts, and. . .ShadowPlay
History:His mom was 19 when she had him and put him up for adoption, he spent the rest of his life with awesome faster parents and they raised him perfectly, untill they found out that he had powers.
Family:Mom Dad
Loves:
♥️Music
♥️The moon
♥️Girls
Hates:
X Blondies
X Preps
X People who try to take him on
Anything else: Watch your back faggot.
Izzy come here!!!!!! Emo-boys-hair-330x440
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:48 am

Izzy come here!!!!!! Lyrra

"He doesn't understand anything!" Johnna said for the millionth time that day. I just sat there and listened because that's my job. She's my best friend. Besides, this is the only way I learn anything about boys seeing as i don't talk to any. Even Johnna's boyfriend barely talks to me. No one likes to talk to the "freak."
"Maybe you should explain to him why you're upset," I replied as I ate what my school calls food.
"I've tried, he's not known for his listening, besides he should know what he did wrong," she said. Johnna is the opposite of me. She's blonde, beautiful, and popular. I have hair that's the color of ravens wings, avoid other people as much as I can, and I guess you could say I'm pretty. People scare me sometimes. I know things about them that they don't even tell their best friend. I don't try to find out these things it just happens.
"Johnna, you know this isn't my specialty. I don't do guys." I stood to take my tray to the garbage. Johnna followed, continuing to talk about problems that don't even come close to my own.

Last edited by AriLove on Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:50 am; edited 4 times in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:02 am

Izzy come here!!!!!! Emo-boys-hair-330x440

Highschool. One little word set me off when my parents said it that day. I was transfering because of my anger issues, and the fact that i used ShadowPlay way too much. More on that later.
I stared up at the brown brick building, 'Calofornia Sunny High' was carved into a huge wooden builboard outside of the doors. the only words that were running through my head were Fuck and Whoa this place needs to BURN.
I slid my hand along the cold mettal bar that was stuck inbetween two stair cases. Dripps from last nights rain carressed my hand and i rubbed the water off on my jeans. This was going to suck. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and walked inside, the place was crawling with pervs and preps, god i hated preps. And even more disturbing, the place had blondies everywhere. I know it seems a bit racist but seriously most blonds are dumb and most blonds are fake blonds. The whole day was going to be a wreck and i knew it. I stepped myself into the caffateria to get a better look around and a girl with black hair stood out like a sar thumb. I smiled, at least she wasn't a blondie.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:51 am

My head was pounding as i walked around the lunch room. The lunch room never failed to give me a terrible migrane. Everyone's thoughts came at me at once and i couldn't block them out. Usually trying to focus on one person's mind helped drown them out so i tried that. Everyone at my school was so self-absorbed so i got bored really quick and switched minds every couple of seconds until i got to the lunchroom door. I could feel someone there but all i heard was silence. I looked up and was greeted by the single most gorgeous sight ever. He cought me looking. I could feel my face turn red but not before i saw him smile. i sensed him walking closer and prepared for the worst.

Last edited by AriLove on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:00 am; edited 4 times in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 am

I walked towards her table, every step i took my heart beat sped up, this was my first impression on a girl and if i didn't get it right i'd lose my reputation forever. I ran my fingers through my nair like i did whenever i was anxious. I never really noticed it until that point. My mouth felt dry but I sucked it up and took a deep breath.
"Hey, Mind if i sit here?" I said surprisingly calm. I had the same lunch as her,and i needed somewhere to sit.
I flashed her a sideways grin showing my boy-ish charm. Sounds kind of big-headed of me to say that right? Well i felt like a ittle boy, before seeing the girl all i thought of was fire and dead things. It was like i was having my first crush all over again, only the girl didn't steal my grape juice and then kick sand in my face for not pushing her on the swings. More on that later.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:21 am

Johnna looked up and smiled her most flirtacious smile,"No, not at all. Do you mind Lyrra?"
"No." I tried to keep my answer short. He sat down. I looked up and our eyes met. This time we both smiled. "I'm Johnna, and this is Lyrra." I got a little annoyed, I could talk for my self you know. Suprisingly he ignored her flirts and kept his attention on me.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:22 am

**Ok, you can't control my character. rule 1 of RolePlaying. lol.**

I smiled at Lyrra. She was beautiful; her raven-like hair reminded me of a gothic angel. Her friend on the other hand was a blondie. short and simple. Yes she had some nice juggs but i wasn't interested in boobs at that point, just Lyrra's smile. I seem like a total nut-job for going with the outcast of the highschool but i wasn't looking for attention.
"Uh hey i'm Stephan." I held out my hand for her to shake. I tried to look like a friendly guy who didn't dream of burning schools, murdered kids, or bloody knives. Normally at this point i'd shrugg the girl off but she made me feel wanted, and made me feel safe. It also made me feel like i didn't need to use ShadowPlay at that point.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:45 am

*sorry*

I looked up at his outstretched hand. Suprisingly it was clean. I reached my own hand up and shook his. "Hey, I'm Lyrra" A million things were racing through my mind at that second. Does he like me? I hope I look pretty. What should I say? I looked into his eyes and my mind cleared. Wow was the only thing that went through my head. Once again I tried to read his mind and was blocked.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:52 am

**No no it's fine love. ;P**

I sort of laughed when i heard what was going through her head, i know it wasn't too great of me to do so but at the time i didn't know i was staring at a beautiful mind reader. I could feel her trying to tap into my brain. If i let down my gaurd she could read my memories, she could read my fears, my dreams, and she could read what i wished to do to the school and town. Power had droven me crazy. I had no idea of what I was leading myself down when i had said those ten words. "Do you want to go on a date with me?"
Once it was out there was no way i could get it back in. I felt all the blood rush to my cheeks.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:07 am

I think Johnna almost fainted. I mean i almost fainted. Did i hear him right? Did he really just ask me out, we just met! I looked into his beautiful eyes. "Sure when do u wanna go?" I could hear the thoughts just racing through Johnna's head. "What the hell?! I put my best moves on him and he ignored me!" was an example. It was true though she really did try hard to get him to notice her.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:13 am

The corner of my mouth raised in a sideways grin. "How about friday? I'm new here and i'd love it if you'd show me around."
Why did i say that? Did i just say that? Regret raced through my head. I had no clue why i'd asked her out, i promissed myself not to stand out. I looked over to Blondie and she looked somewhat shocked and disgusted. "Oh don't worry, Love. I'm sure there are a bunch of better looking lads out there for you." My brittish accent conceled my words.
**Sorry for the bad spelling.**
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:33 am

* its ok *

I was starting to get annoyed with Johnna. I mean she was like suprised a boy liked me. And even more suprised he was hot. Just cuz i never had a boyfriend doesn't mean im incapable of getting a guy to like me. My thoughts were interupted by Stephan's answer to my question.
"How bout Friday? I'm new here and i'd love it if you showed me around." Friday huh? I could do that but maybe i should make him sweat a little. "well ill see if im free. Do you have a phone so i can text u if i am?" Wow, what a dumb way to ask for someone's number. Could i be any more stupid. I sat there waiting for his reply.

Last edited by AriLove on Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:45 am

I smiled at her sweetly not the least surprised that she'd do this. I grabbed a black pen from my back pocket and took her hand in mine. I turnned it over and jotted my number on the back of her hand. 555-3495 Stephan. is what i wrote on her hand before letting it drop to her side. "Now don't keep me waiting all week, I dont want to look like an idiot walking around my room with my phone in my hand."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:57 am

I laughed finding it amusing that he thinks he would look like the idiot. "Don't worry i won't." I said. I looked down at his neat handwriting on my hand. I hoped he was serious, I'd been punked before. It was not a pleasant expirience.
I really wished i could read his mind so i could block out Johnnas. She was really being a hateful bitch. I mean really? Your supposed to be my best friend and need i remind you, you have a boyfriend. I looked into his eyes and tried to lose myself in them. They were blue. But not just regular blue. The kind of blue you see on a brand new car, all sparkly and mysterious.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:31 am

I looked away. "I should go." I stared up at the clock and then at the tables around me. Everyone had gone and it was just me Lyrra and Blondie sitting down like iddiots.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:41 am

I followed his gaze and noticed for the first time that the lunch room was silent. "Uhh... yah we should really get to class. What do you hav next?" I unfortunately had math. Besides being my worst subject i hated the thoughts that came out of Mr. Leason's head. All he thought about was how hot the girls in our class looked. What a fuckin creeper. I got up and started walking toward the door. Johnna following closely behind. I walked out the door into the hallway and to my locker to get my binder.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:29 am

I looked down at the piece of paper I held in My hands. "Um. . .Science." I mumbled. The truth was I didn't need any of this, I could go through life knowing every answer. I could last through life without any school.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:42 am

Science was a bore. I couldn't remember the last time i'd slept in class becaus of something so mind numbing. I slowly walked to my other class taking my time. Then i heard a giggle from behing me. I turned and i saw Blondie. She sort of followed me to English, it was like i was her owner and she was a puppy. A big-chested-blond-sluttastic puppy that you wanted to slaughter. I sat down in the back of class realizing that blondie had the same class as me. then i looked and saw the gothic beauty. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. It was strange how just all of a sudden i actually felt something. an emotion i think.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:46 am

I walked into math and sat at my seat, my thoughts still on stephen. I tried to locate his mind in the school but couldn't find it. God dammit! Why can't i read him? I was still working this out when the bell rang and my teacher started his exceptionally long, exceptionally boring lecture. "So, what you gonna do about friday?" Johnna whispered to me.
"I don't know. Again this isn't my specialty." God she really doesn't remember things well.
"Well, are you gonna go?" she asked while in her head hoping i won't. ** dam she a bitch **
"Of course im gonna go! Are you nuts?"
"No! I was just asking jeez. Where you think you gonna take him?"
"I don't know. Ill figure that out later. Now im gonna pay attention so i dont flunk math." That set her off. The thoughts in her head were just brutal. I tried to focus all my attention on the teacher but it didnt help. RING! I got up and went to my locker to get my stuff for English. I stepped in the door and froze. Oh my god he was in my class. Too bad i had to sit in the front. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time and smiled to myself.

Last edited by AriLove on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:56 am

I still could feel Lyrra digging around in my head trying to find out my thoughts. There was no way i could let her in, it would scare the shit out of her. My thoughts scared the shit out of me sometimes. All i heard from the teacher in english was something about poets and a guy named edgar. Other than that the rest of the day was totally blank.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:05 am

The rest of the day was pretty much boring. After school i got in my car, drove home, and went to sit in my room. I walked toward my closet and yanked open the doors to look at my clothes. Nothing. Absolute nothing.UUUUUUUGH! I searched my droors and finally found a good pair of dark blue jeans (which made my ass look amazing) and a tight black tank top. Next i took out my phone and stared at it for an hour trying to decide if i should call him. In the end i just couldn't resist any longer. I looked at my hand and dialed the number. Then i waited for a voice to answer my call.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:10 am

I sat in my room staring at a marble making it move around in circles with it's own shadow when my phone vibrated in my pocket. The marble dropped and hit me on the head. "Damn!" I rubbed my head and answere it. "Hello?" My voice was low and scraggley.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:18 am

"Hello?" his voice was deep and seductive.
"Hey, this is Lyrra." I sounded pathetic. There's no other word for it. God i was really nervous. My fingers automatically went to my mouth. I yelled at myself for doing that.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:20 am

I smiled to the phone. "Lyrra. . .hmm now why does that name ring a bell." I teased and laughed. "I'm kidding. Hey."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum