Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP anyone? :)

3 posters

Go down

RP anyone? :) Empty RP anyone? :)

Post  Autumn♥ Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:43 pm

Helloes Very Happy

I'm bored...I need a Roleplay. One where I don't have to pretend to be a caveman running around the forest... so, anyone interested? Very Happy I will be using Autumn, regardless to the fact that CJ and Stell killed her... ¬¬

jokes guys Razz

so, I now have an improved Vampire-ified bio for her Very Happy
Autumn (she dropped her surname)

18 years old in appearance. She has been in existence for 27 years.

She has waist length, slightly wavy brown black hair. Her skin is white as ivory-part of the territory when you are a vampire-and her eyes are a bright emerald green. She prefers to wear spaghetti strapped tops. Her current one is bright red. Her pants are always straight leg dark denim jeans and she wears an assortment of shoes but prefers her faded militaries or going barefoot. She carries no weapons. Well, no physical ones anyway.

Autumn is generally quite quiet. As a human, she was distant from other humans and only let a few in. This trait had carried on into her vampire life and she won’t be very friendly or warm to someone she doesn’t know or trust. Very few people get to see her true personality. This is that she is playful, loving and fiercely loyal. She is very headstrong and if she sets her mind on something there is no changing it. If you get on her bad side, you will know about. She is very outright and always speaks her mind. Doesn’t like to swear, so when she swears you know she is pissed off.

Autumn can control-or is controlled by- the five elements Earth Air Fire Water and Spirit. This is something she could do before she was turned, so she was no ordinary human. She can move and influence anything that came from the earth at some point. She can cause gales-be them hot or cold and draw water from her surroundings. She can summon a flame from nowhere and also influence, but not control, light and dark through spirit.

Autumn lived a solitary life as a human with powers until she met a group of people. No matter where she went, she somehow ran into them again. That was when she got muddled in the affairs of the Brothers... and met Daha. There was a fight between the Brothers and Autumn got caught in the midst of it which resulted in her getting shot in the stomach by an arrow. Left with no alternative, Daha bit Autumn and changed her into a vampire.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

RP anyone? :) Empty Re: RP anyone? :)

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 pm

She needs to be deaaaad.
:3
I might RP with you.
Maybe this can be when she's in hell..?
Waiting for Benji to come rescue her!!

I'm her Superman.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Oooo that sounds FUN
but how the HELL to i rp HELL... could be interesting *strokes beard*

Benji, Sweetie. Superman is overrated...
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Methinks, if Benji's going to save Autumn... Karkarus and Akulas can get in the way?
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Ahh yes, this could be interesting...

Are you kidding? I'm gonna be on my own the whole time!

heehee, CJ your name reminds me of Spandex xD
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:20 pm

So is that is then? Im not gonna ask for your bios...pretty much know what Akulas and Benji look like Razz

oops, double post ^^'
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: