Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1-1 with Ari

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

1-1 with Ari Empty 1-1 with Ari

Post  CJ Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:01 am

Name: Cylic
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6'1''
Power: Shape-Shifter, Can also change his density (AKA Can walk through walls or can make himself as hard as a diamond.)
Other: Lives alone.

____

Cylic was walking down the road his hands in his pocket, he didn't know why he'd just had a feeling that going for a walk was the right thing to do... He could hear some chavs just down the road though, laughing in the entrance to an alleyway. Probably ganging up on some helpless old person or a girl...
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

1-1 with Ari Empty Re: 1-1 with Ari

Post  AriLove Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:23 am

Name: Drea (dray-ya)
Hair: Brown/blonde
Eyes: blue
Height: 5' 1"
Power: Move things with her mind and make things appear out of thin air.
Other: lives with a guy roomate who is gay in an old apartment.

All i need is something to chuck, Drea thought as she glanced at the creeps surrounding her. They were all taller than her as most people were. She was a small girl and people tended to take advantage of her. She looked around and finally saw something she could use. A garbage can. She pictured the lid of the garbage can hitting the "leader" of the group in the back, but only enough to make him turn around. He turned and the others looked to see what he was staring at. Drea punched the guy to her left hard in the nose. He cried out and the other two turned around and looked at her.
"That was a mistake," the guy in front of her said.
He reached out and grabbed her sweatshirt and pulled her toward his fist. It hit her stomach and knocked the wind out of her. She quickly made the garbage can role over and knock the guys who was holding her over.
"Hey John! You all right?" One of the guys asked the fallen leader.
"Yeah, I'm fine," he replied.
The guy helped John up and advanced toward me. She looked over and saw the guy she had punched closing in on my from the other side and backed up against a wall. She needed to think of something quick before these guys whooped her ass. She couldnt make people appear but she could make objects. She quickly made a brick block appear in front of the guys with a bloody nose. He tripped and the other guy looked down to see what happened.
"What the.." he started before she aimed a kick right where it hurt.
He fell instantly and she turned around to run only to run right into John.
"Going somewhere?" he asked.
She tried to get out of his grip but he was too strong.
"Yes actually," She said.
She kicked him in the shin but it didnt work. She couldnt risk hitting him with anything seeing as he had the advantage now. She was trapped.

Last edited by AriLove on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:41 am

Cylic had heard the noise and ran around the corner as fast as he could, he saw four boys and a girl, the boys were unmistakably chavs and were attacking the girl. He shook his head and tapped one of the shoulder. He turned around, "I think you want to leave the girl alone." Cylic said. "I don't think we do..." Another one of the chavs said, he was holding a metal bar. He walked towards Cylic and hit him with the steel bar. It went straight through him. Cylic smiled and made himself more dense than he should be, he hit the man full force and he went flying into a wall. He grunted then slumped down, knocked out. Another of the chavs advanced on Cylic, he suddenly made himself as hard as rock as the chav hit him, he heard the chavs bones break and the squeal of pain as the bones in his fist shattered. Two down, two to go.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:22 am

Drea looked over at the guy that had come to help as soon as the first guy went down.
"I can take care of myself," She said.
She shot a well aimed kick at John while he was distracted by the new guy and turned around and punched the fourth guy in the nose again. Not wanting to get kicked or hit again they ran off leaving their friend laying by the wall. She turned and faced the new guy with a satisfied smile.
"See, don't need your help."
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:28 am

"Didn't look that way before..." Cylic said and started to walk off towards the street, out of the alley. He paused when he reached the guy slumped against the wall and walked over to him. He bent down and pulled a wallet out of his pocket, but it was empty, he threw it back down and stood to walk away.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:37 am

"I uh didn't mean i wasnt greatful by the way," Drea said apologetically.
She ran up to get a closer look at the stranger who had helped her. Hmm, not bad she thought.
"By the way, what's your name?"
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:06 am

"Cylic." He stopped walking, but didn't turn around. "And who might you be?" He lowered his gaze slightly and saw a brick on the floor, "Where the hell did this come from?" He asked holding it up and turning around the face the girl he'd just saved.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:15 am

"Uh i dont know. Someone must have left it there one day," Drea said nervously trying to change the subject. "And my name's Drea."
Hoping he didn't linger on the brick too much she started slowly walking out of the alley. She looked around to see if Cylic was following.
"You comin?" She asked.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:21 am

"Depends where you're going..." Cylic said, but he shrugged and crushed the brick in his hand. He started walking after Drea. "Drea, eh? Thats a nice name. I like it." He studied her face, she was rather good looking.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:28 am

"Where you wanna go? I'm buying, it's kinda my thanks," Drea replied.
She looked over, cought his eye, and turned red. She quickly looked away and pretended to be very interested in her finger. You really need to be braver she thought to herself and continued walking.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:32 am

"Oh No." Cylic said, "I'm buying and it's your choice, I am a gentleman, I'm not letting a lady like yourself pay!" He laughed and smiled at her, showing two pointy canine teeth.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:48 am

Drea looked over him and smiled back.
"Ok did i save your ass or did you save mine? Because i believe you saved mine which means," she paused and looked at him,"I pay."
She continued walking until she rounded the corner and saw Babb's coffee house. She smiled and looked over at Cylic.
"You did say i could pick though."
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:56 am

"Seriously, if you try to pay. I will beat you up personally." Cylic joked, "Anyway. Why don't you just make a coffee appear out of thin air..." He stopped and looked at her accusingly, "Like you did with that brick."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:51 am

Drea looked at Cylic with a blank stare.
"What are you talking about? How could anyone make a brick appear out of thin air?" She said hoping she sounded convincing.
She turned fully around and put her hands on her hips. "And who are you to acuse me of something that's impossible? You don't even know me!"

*seriously, how the fuck would he know she made the brick appear?*
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:56 am

*He'd been watching from the mouth of the alley and just saw it appear and trip one of the chavs over. And tbf, why would one of the chavs have made it appear to trip themselves?*

"Sure..." Cylic shrugged, "So. Are you going to let me pay, or are you going to call a nut-house because I think you made a brick appear?" He looked down to her, she was reasonably shorter than him, but rather cute none the less.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:37 pm

She looked up into Cylic's eyes.
"Not my fault you're crazy," Drea responded. "You can pay if you must."
She walked across the street and into Babb's. The smell of mochas hit her like a speeding bullet and she took a big gulp of air. I don't know how i would live without coffee she thought.

*oooh ic. and babbs is really good in real life too.*
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:16 am

Cylic opened the door for her and walked in behind her, he breathed deeply, inhaling the strong scent of coffee. "What do you want?" He asked Drea, then he realised... This was kinda like a date.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 am

Drea walked over to a maroon couch and sat down. She patted the spot next to her motioning for Cylic to come sit by her. The lighting was dim so she couldnt really see him exceptionally well but she could see him well enough to see the color of his eyes.
Drea looked over at Cylic and smiled. "Can i have an iced mocha pleeeease?" She asked.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:50 am

Cylic went over to the counter and came back with her drink, he gave it to her and sat down next to her, with nothing... He didn't really feel like a drink right now... He knew that using his powers made him weaker, he also knew that caffine whilst his magical energy was recharging wasn't good.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:09 am

Drea looked over at Cylic and raised an eyebrow. "What, no drink?"
He's a strange one but i think i'll keep him she thought. Drea was a regular at this coffee shop seeing as it was her favorite hang out and caffine helped give her energy after using her powers. Without it she'd be tired all the time. She leaned back on the couch and just sat there for a few minutes until she couldn't be silent anymore.
"What were you doing when you came to help me?" She asked Cylic.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:17 pm

"Just walking..." Cylic shrugged, "I do it alot... It gives me time to... Think." He looked up, his hands were clasped together, he saw her looking at him and smiled, "And what were you doing when you were..." He searched for the right word, "Attacked."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:56 am

"I was on my way home," Drea replied.
She looked up and smiled back at Cylic. She liked his boyish smile, it was cute. She finished her coffee and got up to throw it away glancing at the clock as she did so. 5:00. Oh my god, Derek's probably worried sick! She thought. Derek, her roomate, was constantly worrying about her.
"Oh shit! I really gotta get home, I'll see you later ok?" She said to Cylic.
She quickly ran out the door without looking back thinking about how freaked out Derek was by then.
Drea burst through the door to her apartment and yelled, "I'm home!"
Derek dashed out of his room, a look of relief on his face..
"Oh my god, where have you been, Drea?"
"Well i got in a little bit of a fight and met a cute guy that i had coffee with," she said.
"Ooooo what kind of guy, you know i like the hot ones," he said.
Drea looked over at him and rolled her eyes. He is so gay sometimes she thought.
"What, you act like you don't know me," he said.
"That's not true but hey, i've had a long day and i'm really tired so bother me about cute guys tomorrow ok?" Drea said stiffling a yawn.
"Ok, fine. But tomorrow you are telling me about this guy."
Drea promised she would and walked off to her room, dragging her feet as she went. She changed into pajamas and reached into her pocket to get her phone. To her suprise it wasn't there. Dammit! Oh well, I'll go back tomorrow and see if it's still there she thought. She jumped on her bed and fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Last edited by AriLove on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Cylic had laughed as she'd run off... Then he'd noticed her phone on the couch next to him... He picked it up, hoping to ring her home phone, but the battery was dead. He shook his head, he'd come back tomorrow with it to see if she was here... Then he stood and walked out the coffee shop, without even opening the door, he changed his density and walked through it like it wasn't even there.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:25 pm

Drea woke up the next morning and groaned. She had a major headache and felt like shit all over. She reached over to grab her phone and then remembered it wasn't there. "Aw shit," she said to herself. She dragged herself out of bed and threw on a pair of jeans and a hoodie. She grabbed her keys and walked out of her room yelling to Derek where she was going over her shoulder. The cold morning air made her shiver and she pulled her sweatshirt tighter around her. She walked as fast as she could to Babb's wanting to get back to her bed as soon as possible. She finally rounded the corner and saw the coffee shop and gave a sigh of relief. She ran inside and walked up to the front counter.
"Excuse me, did anyone find a phone sitting on the couch yesterday?" She asked the lady.
"No, nothing."
Drea dropped her head. "Ok," she said and started walking toward the door.

*********fail***************
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:05 pm

Cylic had sat on his bed all night, his eyes closed but not asleep... He'd never slept a moment in his life, he couldn't... It was strange, the doctors had never seen anything like it before... They'd said he was unique...
Although he'd known he was unique since he was really young, the first time he walked through a wall, the first time he'd crushed a block of marble in his hands...
His eyes opened it was exactly 7am, he always stopped his meditating at this time in the morning.
He looked over at his bedside table, to be honest, he wasn't sure why he even had a bed if he never slept... Then he spotted Drea's phone, he pulled on some clothes, black jeans and a dark grey t-shirt and put is own phone in his pocket before picking up Drea's and walking out of the house.
He took the lift downstairs and just walked through the wall to exit the building, he couldn't be bothered to go to the door. He rounded a corner and saw Babb's. He also saw Drea coming out of the coffee shop. "Drea!" He shouted from the other side of the road and waved her phone at her.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next