Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love and War

4 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Love and War - Page 11 Empty Re: Love and War

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:36 am

*dont aske me.*
Sam gripped Luna harder. his arm wrapped around her neck and the other free hand held a cross.
He was very religious. Sam smiled and was gone. he was in a new location. somewhere no vampire would dare go near.
He was in a Hunter's vally. Where Vampire hunters lived. he was underground. In his old home.
Luna's arms were wrapped tightly around her back and so was her ankles.
Luna was getting tired and thirsty. She felt light headed but when ever she closed her eyes Sam would slap her.

J.J looked at Saluka with fear morphing back into her true human forum. her eyes were a deep brown and her hair was a chessnut color. she learned to morph with clothes so she was fully dressed.
"I-he-he went looking for you." she choaked out.
"th-that's all i know."
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillith Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Salome swore at herself, but then smiled. She'd figured out his individual 'code', which combined his look, smell, voice and brainwave pattern. So Salome tried to figure out where he'd gone. There he was, somewhere underground. It was a place where vampire hunters lived. "I probably have vampire smell on me," Salome laughed, taking out perfume, and covering herself just enough to mask her own body scent. She was drenched in perfume normally anyway, so this didn't make a change. Salome then sat on the ground, concentrated what power she had, and warped as close as she could to the boy's destination. She ended up behind a bush right directly above where Luna was trapped. "Now how to get down there," Salome said, looking at the ground and thinking.

Suta was sitting in the bunker, scared. You better survive, Talon, she thought to herself fiercely. She wondered where Talon was now. And where his enemy Saluka was as well.
Lillith
Lillith
Mutant

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:56 pm

Saluka smiled evily. "Thank you Lycan..." He hissed then ripped out the female's throat.

*I hope you don't mind.*
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Talon roared as he felt his brethan fall he pounded towards Saluka and charged into him snarling "WE SETTLE THIS TONIGHT!!!!"
Talon
Talon
Lycanthrope Lord

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:23 am

*rawr,I dnt mind.*

Luna was struggling to get free. her wrists were bleeding now and shw was in more pain then ever.
she seemed to be in alot of pain lately.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:56 am

Sarik didn't care where Luna was... He was next to Salome in a second.

Saluka hissed and jumped into the air as Talon ran harmlessly under him.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillith Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:59 pm

Lillith was alone by the portal, but she was smiling, because she'd protected herself in an aura shield.

Salome looked at the floor. Then, like how she'd seen Lillith demonstrate, she balled her hand into a fist. The ground became a soil-ball, and fell on the floor of the underground chamber, as did Salome. She was behind the Lycan who had Luna, and she drew out her gun, pointing it at the Lycan's head. With her free hand, she signalled for Sarik to jump down.
Lillith
Lillith
Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:38 am

Sam gritted his teeth when he felt the barrol pressed to his head.
He turned slowly trying not to set who ever it was off.
He saw Sarik and Salom (I think thats how u spell it. Razz)
His eyes went wide.
"Oh s**t"

Luna looked up to see them too.
She was so happy to see Salom with a gun pointed to Sam's head. She was happy to see her!
and then she saw sarik and her eyes welled up but she couldnt speak. Sam had covered her mouth with a cloth to keep her quiet.

Sam dissapeared and reapeered behind Luna.
He held a silver knife to her neck.
"Take one step and Luna dies!!"
*I dnt care. They get hurt with silver. RAWR!*
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:45 am

"No... You die." Sarik hissed. Lightning fast, he pulled out a shuriken and threw it at Sam.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:45 pm

It thudded into Sam's head between his eyes and his eyes widened. he stumbled to the ground. dead.

Luna looked at sam's body and her eyes widened. she wanted to scream at Sarik to get her out as quick as possible.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillith Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:50 pm

Salome looked at the dead body as she put her gun away. "What should we do now? Go kill Lycans, or go back to the portal?" Salome asked, her face neutral. She'd never been one to kill something without reason.
Lillith
Lillith
Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:15 am

"Me and Luna need to find Saluka... You go get Lillith then kill some Lycans... She'll like that." He picked up Luna in his arms and ran back towards London, he was there in less then ten minutes. He leapt to the top of a building and looked at the streets below. Lycans and Vampires were everywhere. The streets were stained with blood and human soldiers fired at both creatures. Something caught Sarik's ear. "Tanks are coming..." He said to Luna, "Find Saluka and calm him... I'll go get rid of the humans." With theat he jumped down and threw four shurikens as he fell to the ground. He landed on his feet and his missiles hit the Lycans in the face. The four vampires who had been fighting the now dead lycans came to Sarik's side, "We need to destroy the tanks..." He whispered to them. They all nodded and the five ran off down the street, Sarik throwing shurikens at any Lycan getting too close.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:00 am

Luna stood ther for a moment her mouth hanging open.
She shook her head and wiped off most of the blood. she smelt like lycans.
"Grose. I'll have to take a 3 day shower." She said to herself and jumped down in the other direction. she ran quickly to where Saluka was but stopped.
seeing a vampired about to rip the head off of a human child.
She stared in shock. Saluka had gone way too far. She grouled and ran at the Vapire. she snatched the child from his grip and cradled the little blond boy in her arms
"No! not the children. We can teach them of our ways and when they're older we may turn them. they still have lives to live."
Luna glared at him.
The vampire frowned. his hair was black and over his face. his eyes as blood red as her own.
"I'll pass it on miss." He knew she worked for Saluka and nodded running off to tell others.

Luna ran to Saluka. her hands around the little boy. she set him town in a dark room where no vampires would get him.
"Stay here. I'll be back."
She looked at Saluka and sighed. She stepped forward.
"SALUKA!" she yelled her eyes turning green as she gripped her mind around his and sent what pain she felt when she was with Sam to get his attention.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:15 pm

Saluka screeched again and all around him Vampires and Lycans gripped their sensitive ears. "What Luna?" He asked turning.

Sarik and his crew finally reached the tanks. There were five. One each. He went for the centre one and the others curved off to take their own.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:25 am

Luna ran at him.
"Stop this now! Children are dying. Mothers who are carrying baby's are dying!! People are being hurt because YOU don't have the back bone to settle this stupid war between you and Talon. YOU drug me into this fight because of Evver. now you're killing Talon for no reason. I thought you said you were going to let it go."
"You're a COWARD!! you've been hiding behind me and Sarik for too long! STOP IT!!!"
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:00 pm

"You're right... I have hidden behind you two for too long..." Saluka whispered. Then he turned and looked down the street. "But now I will find Talon and Kill him." He leapt into the sky and flew around looking below him.

Sarik finished with his tank and told the other vampires to finish here. He ran off to join Luna.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillith Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:31 pm

Salome warped to the hill, to find Lillith smiling slyly. "You can warp," Lillith said, impressed. "Yeah, it's easy when you get the hang of it," Salome replied, shrugging. There was silence for a few seconds, then Salome said "Do you want to go help ou-" "Yes," Lillith replied before Salome had finished her question. "I'm not killing these things without reason," Salome said, washing off the smell of perfume. If Salome traveled with Lillith, though, the two would reek of vampire, and Lycans would attack, providing a reason. Salome wasn't sadistic, but she liked creating paradoxes that allowed her to do her job.

The two walked into the town, smelling of vampire. After a few seconds, a Lycan leaped out to attack. Salome nodded at Lillith, who raised her hands, and moved them as if rolling a ball of clay, then flattening it. The result was the Lycan spinning, and crumpling onto the floor. Lillith almost relished in his pain, then drew out her knife, twirling it in her hand a few times before stabbing the Lycan directly in the heart. A one way ticket to the afterlife. But, just to make sure, Salome shot him in the head once.
Lillith
Lillith
Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:38 am

Luna stood there her eyes wide with shock.
He agreed with me? she felt a bit guilty for calling him a coward now.
She looked around her seeing dead lycan everywhere. she closed her eyes.
This has to stop.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:10 pm

Sarik was close enough to hear her thourghts now. What do you mean?
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Talon Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Talon roared causing everything to stop and look he snarled "THE FIGHT IS BETWEEN ME AND SALUKA NO ONE ELSE YOU MAY FLEE WHILE YOU CAN BUT ANYONE IN OUR WAY WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!" he roared as load as he couldl.
Talon
Talon
Lycanthrope Lord

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillith Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:44 pm

Lillith had only killed two Lycans when Salome warped back to the hill. "Why did you warp back here?" Lillith asked, Salome replying "I don't know, I just felt that we shouldn't kill any others. These are people with families and happy lives. They just chose the wrong side." Lillith was shocked. "You act mature for your age," Lillith told Salome, who merely shrugged.
Lillith
Lillith
Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:45 am

Luna sighed.
Too many things have gone wrong. So many humans dead for something that we, meaning you Saluka and I, have started.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:02 am

No... Not us... Talon and Evver started this... Sarik encouraged.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:31 am

Luna frowned . she didn't want to argue.
I guess. Stay where you are i'm going to find you
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillith Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:35 pm

Salome and Lillith just watched the carnage below, and even Lillith was shocked at some of the brutality. "How can people do this?" Salome sighed, shaking her head. Lillith just shrugged.

Suta sat in the bunker. She was, to say the least, scared. "Peter?" She whispered. "Are you okay?" She was so scared and, and...sad. It was unbearable.
Lillith
Lillith
Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum: