Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Epic Story That Epicness Has Ever Been Epic (Megan come here!!!!)

2 posters

Go down

Most Epic Story That Epicness Has Ever Been Epic (Megan come here!!!!) Empty Most Epic Story That Epicness Has Ever Been Epic (Megan come here!!!!)

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:06 am

Name:
Eyes:
Power:
History:
Family:
Loves:
♥️
♥️
♥️
Hates:
X
X
X
Anything else:
Eyes: Brown
Power: Earth, he can connect with people's emotion, Tellekanisis.
Family: Eric, Benjiman(Ben), Peter.
Loves:
♥️ Nature
♥️ Boys
♥️ Classic Rock
Hates:
X The color red
X Fire
Anything else: He's Gay. :\

Name: Eric
Hair: Black
Eyes: Red
Power: Fire, Tellekanisis, Strength
Family: Damien, Benjimen(Ben), Peter
Loves:
♥️ Fire
♥️ Explosives
♥️ Death
♥️ Rock
Hates:
X Hip-Hop
X Blondies
X Needles
Anything else: Psycho

Name:Benjiman
Hair: White
Eyes: White
Power: Air, Tellekanisis, Can create something from nothing.
Family: Damien, Eric, Peter
Loves:
♥️ Rock
♥️ Cars
♥️ Hotwiring cars
Hates:
X Civilization
X Childish games
X Hip-hop
Anything else: He's the mellow one from the group.

Name: Peter
Hair: Dirty blond
Eyes: Blue
Power: Water, Tellekanisis, Sees the future
Family: Eric, Benjimen, Damien
Loves:
♥️ Rock
♥️ Water
♥️ Girls
Hates:
X Books
X Hip-hop
X Fire
Anything else: He's the hyperist of his brothers.
Name: Jake
Hair: Blond
Eyes: Green
Power: Manipulation, can take your Nightmares and make them real.
Loves:
♥️ Girls
♥️ Fun
♥️ Girls
Hates:
X Freaks
X Fire
X water
Anything else: Not related to Eric, Peter, Benjimen(Ben), or Damien.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Most Epic Story That Epicness Has Ever Been Epic (Megan come here!!!!) Empty Re: Most Epic Story That Epicness Has Ever Been Epic (Megan come here!!!!)

Post  TeamStraws--MeeheeMegan(: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:48 am

.Name: Lauren
Hair: Dark, long brown
Eyes: Hazel (greenish)
Power: genius, can talk to animals and manipulate them (but not people), has intrest in manipulating water, but feels she doesn't have the will or strength
Family: none
Loves:
♥️ Reading
♥️ History
♥️ Animals
Hates:
X Video games
X Cheese
X B.O.
Anything else: Is probably the most "normal" of all.

.Name: Robin
Hair: choppy black hair
Eyes: an inspiring blue
Power: can talk to dead, manipulate the dead, and bring the dead back to life
Family: none
Loves:
♥️ Dark
♥️Screamo
♥️Dead birds that have fallen out of the sky
Hates:
X Light
X country
X Live things
Anything else: Oh, yeahh. She has wings. The color of a blue bird's egg. They are 13 feet across.

.Name: Lyn
Hair: Green ish yellow ish purplei sh lol long and often braided.
Eyes: Purple
Power: Half lizard, half snake, half chameleon. She can blend in to any back ground easily and can slither around and sneak upp on people. She even has fangs and a spilt black tongue to prove it.
Family: (Eric, but we don't know this yet [Wink
Loves:
♥️ The heat, the sun
♥️ Hot, buff, sweaty guys
♥️ Corsets
Hates:
X Any bitch that gets in her way
X The cold
X deodorant
Anything else: Her skin is olive, hair green, and her eyebrows and eyelashes look like they're feathers. Maybe there's some hidden avian DNA in her?

.Name: Trevor
Hair: Silver
Eyes: brown
Power: can transform into any inanimate object (not humans or animals), has the power to mutate things (animals, humans, plants and inanimate objects)
Family: Lyn (but doesn't know it yet)
Loves:
♥️ Guys
♥️ Trying new things
♥️ Power
Hates:
X Others who have power
X The people who killed his parents
X Meat
Anything else: Very outgoing, though seems very quiet and shy.
TeamStraws--MeeheeMegan(:
Freak of nature

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Back to top Go down

Most Epic Story That Epicness Has Ever Been Epic (Megan come here!!!!) Empty Re: Most Epic Story That Epicness Has Ever Been Epic (Megan come here!!!!)

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:33 am

I honestly didn’t know what had been going through my mind when they grabbed me. I felt a slight pinch in my arm and then I felt myself being lifted off the ground. They were carrying me, they as in nurses, nurses as in caretakers from an asylum. They put up with freaks, psychos, and junkies like me everyday. But this time I wasn’t going in there against my will, I had planned this. Planned it to get something they’d taken from me, planned to get my one hope of being cured from the emptiness. I was getting my brothers back.
Two bulky men in white scrubs grabbed onto my arms and squeezed as they carried me down the halls, one of them carried a key, and the other one carried a straight jacket incase I struggled.
I stared around the white narrow path at the small doors with tiny bars on them as others peered through them. Some screamed and banged against the walls, some cried, some just sat there staring at nothing.
I gritted my teeth, they’d put these people through hell, they weren’t patients they were prisoners.
When we stopped I heard the jingling of keys and then a clicking of a hatch. I turned my head to see one of them opening a thirteen inch metal door. I just laughed.
“You really don’t want to do this.” My red eyes shifted from guard to guard. They didn’t listen. One shoved me in the room and before they could close the doors I lifted my hand and a blast of flames erupted from my fingertips hitting one of them in the face and it quickly engulfed him in orange fire. I then aimed at the fire sprinklers above my head and boom, just like that all the sprinklers went off sending the entire building to automatically to unlock themselves. I heard screams and cries of joy, some of fear as the doors unhitched and swung open.
“good job Eric!” One of the people from the crowd yelled across the room, it was Benji.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamStraws--MeeheeMegan(: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Robin
Lyn sat with her back against the cell wall, swinging her leg over the worn wooden bench.
Lauren was humming a pretty song and counting the yellow stains on the celling. Again. She was always doing that. This place had turned her, all of us evenm, into puppets. They toyed with our minds, controling us. Making us do things that in any other circumstances, we would never do.
Inconsistence is their game. We are so paranoid.
I sit huddled in the corner of our cell. I am just close enough to Trevor to feel his warmth. Blankets are a foreign concept here at the Asylum. Body heat is the only option.
Trevor is the only one I can some-what connect to. I don't even know how, or why, but he seems to get me and no one else does.
I suppress a long sigh and my darkened thoughts are interrupted when I hear slow footsteps creeping their way up the long, narrow hall. I hear a cell door creak open and then someone said something, it was inaudible from where I sat. After that, the world was enfulfed in flames. Then the overwhelming flames were doused out as the sprinklers turned on and the cell doors unlocked themselves. Other kids shouted and and laughed with joy as they ran out of their private prisons and on their way to...freedom?
I stand slowly, as do the others. We stare at the unlocked door. We then look at each other and without talking make the unquestionable descision to find our way to freedom, if we can remember what that is.
Freak of nature

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Benjiman

I could smell the faint familiar sent of smoke and fire. My head snapped towards the door as I heard the bolts click and swing open. My eyes wide as I see Peter’s dirty blond hair walk past. I stand and push open the door to find water poring over my face, drenching my white hair. I felt it cling to my face as I watched others run past me and bump into my shoulders. I saw Eric’s black hair peek over the other heads, I saw a faint smile over his face as he stood back watching what chaos he’d unraveled.
“Good Job Eric!” I yell my voice cracking a bit, I was still going through puberty and it was embarrassing as hell.
He saw me and I swore I saw something flicker through his eyes, hope? Worry? I had no clue, I’d never seen emotion in his eyes ever.

Peter

My blond hair stuck to my forehead as I ran down the water drenched hallways, I jumped to see other’s heads and saw a glimpse of Benji, Eric, and Damien. I ran to them determined to get out of there as fast as I could. The place was taking it’s toll on my sanity, turning it inside out and upside down.
I ran even quicker pushing people from my way and I bumped into an olive colored girl making me fall to the floor my ass ended up sitting in a pool of water. My blue eyes staring up with fear. I had no clue what to expect when she . . . or he turned around to beat the shit out of me.

Damien

Fear, that’s what I felt when my door opened. I still had bruises from the last time that door open. When they came in and beat me for having an attraction to the same sex. I bore a purple and black eye around my left eye which I his with my long brown hair.
I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth to see nothing but water and patience running through the halls. It was Eric, I had to be Eric.
I stuck my head out of the door to see the rest of my brothers, my eyes lit up and a smile crept over my face. I was thankful that Eric had reached us in time before I was ripped apart for my sexuality. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a few people, they weren’t like the other psychos, and they were in here for something different. There was no way they were psychos, Eric was a psycho. I stared at them for a few seconds and then I saw it, the small pin-pricks on their arms just over a vein. They were one of us. I felt hope for a second before a sickening blow to my stomach shot me out of my daze. I keeled over looking up to see a guy with red hair and black craze filled eyes, a cocaine addict, one of the ones who had beat me for being gay. I didn’t really know what I was doing, but I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to run, but instead I felt my fist slam into his face, a sickening crack and the feeling of warm liquid made me jump. And then I ran.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  TeamStraws--MeeheeMegan(: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Lyn

"What the fucking hell do you think you're doing??" I shouted at the kid on the floor. "Watch where the fuck you're going!" Then I looked at him, really looked at him. He wasn't too bad looking for a blonde. "Just watch it, okay?" I asked a little calmer and after pushing my lush green hair behind my shoulder I bend over and offer my hand to help him up. "C'mon, I wont bite. Hard. I might just inject you with my highly poisonous venom, but it's just a nibble. Besides, I only bite cute guys." I winked and continued to hold my hand out to him.

Laura

This is ridiculous, I thought. Absoulutely ridiculous. The already claustrophobic halls were now crowded with hundreds of screaming lunatics and the chaos caused a headache to bloom in my head.
I rubbed my temples. I hope we get out of here soon. I don't think I can take much of this.
I followed Trevor and Robin towards the exit, but people were moving surprisingly slow.
I noticed a beautifully mysterious guy standing in the shadows, smirking slightly. Something told me he was the one to cause this. I silently thanked him but I had an odd urge to talk to him. His red eyes were captivating. I wanted to lose myself in them. I found myself staring, maybe even drooling slightly, so I looked away quickly and wiped the corner of my mouth with my sleeve.
Freak of nature

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:37 pm

Damien

I crashed into bodies climbed over the floor to keep myself from being seen by the cocaine addict. My Brown eyes glancing at people’s faces, I felt myself crash between a man and a girl. I glanced behind me to see that the boy was ridiculously sexy. I almost stopped to stare but instead I looked over my shoulder.
“Sorry!” I winced sounding like a complete idiot. When I saw Eric I hid behind him. “I’m dead! I punched some guy in the face and now I’m going to DIE!” I yelled frantically holding onto the back of his black shirt.
“Hey, hey! Calm the hell down.” His red eyes made me shrink back.
“But I’m going to be DEAD, A corps, in the ground!” My voice was full of fear. I thought about the cocaine lover’s face and Eric frowned reading my thoughts. “Keep an eye out for Peter and Ben.” That was his greatest idea, the only idea he had.

Peter

I stared for a few seconds at the olive colored girl my eyes rested on her hand and I reached for it wondering if she was going to break it in half. I stood up and brushed some of the water off my butt.
My reaction to her words was a nervous laugh and a burning feeling in my face. Why I had been so quiet I didn’t know. Why words got caught in my mouth and I felt like my stomach was turning inside out and all the way round, beats me. Normally I couldn’t stop talking. The most that came out was:
“I-I’m sorry.” And then I sidestepped her seeing Damien and Eric.

Benjiman

I ran towards Eric and Damien hoping to get out of here soon, It was crammed, I felt like a sardine.

Eric

My eyes searched through the crowd seeing the rest of my brothers.
“Come on boys hurry the fuck up before the police get here and bust all our asses!”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum