Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roots (modern RP)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Roots (modern RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Roots (modern RP)

Post  Teh otter Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:59 pm

"i don't know how in he hell you even became a marine, but since when could you give orders to a Sergeant, son?" The Sgt. asked, annoyedley.

Steve looked out of a window. "Ok, we got....i don't exactly know what to call them's....heading this way....fast....."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillith Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Tricia heard speaking. She could sense Karl close by. She closed her eyes and sniffed. Blood! Blood meant fighting. Fighting meant soldiers. Tricia just walked after what she sensed. "Anyone?!" She yelled, running forward. Please, let it be her squad, and not some weird savages.
Lillith
Lillith
Mutant

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Steve turned round, going down stairs and kicking the door open. "Flash!" He shouted, in the direction he'd heard the talking, and waited. "FLASH!" He shouted again, raising his rifle to his shoulder.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:09 am

Karl scowled at the sergant... "I doubt that I'm a marine any longer Sergant so I think you should give me more respect since I'm the only one here that know's how to kill us... Now shoot me so I can deminstrate what we're caplble of."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillith Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:04 pm

"If any of you are here, I'm tired, I feel sick, and, Karl, if you're there, I might go all sickish again! It's Lieutenant Amandele!" Tricia yelled out. It was getting darker out, and if Tricia didn't rejoin her squad, she'd probably be torn apart by the things in this town. She pulled out her pistols, shooting one into the sky. "Shadow, Karl, I hope you guys are still alive. I don't want to die in this forsaken hell-hole!" Tricia yelled, voice tinged with both anger and sadness.
Lillith
Lillith
Mutant

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Karl looked at Steve, "Stay here..." He threw himself out of the window and landed on the street below. He ran to Tricia's side... "Get on my back now!"

Last edited by Saluka on Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:20 am

*shadow's dead lol.*

Steve waited, slowly. a door to his left slammed open and he was dragged inside. A man with a knife jumped on him, and Steve punched him in the face, drawing out his own knife. The man and Steve stumbled to their feet, running at each other. Steve shouldered the man to the floor, pinning him down, but the man managed to stab Steve through the leg. He fell to the side, grasping his leg and gritting in pain. The man grinned, jumping at Steve and knocking the blade out of his hand. Another knife stab grazed Steve's arm, and he kicked the man off of him, grabbing a bottle and smashing it off of a table. The man ran back towards Steve, but he tripped him and brought the bottle down on his chest. The man howled in pain, dragging himself backwards and clutching his chest. Steve looked down at the thick glove he'd been wearing. He flicked a switch on the wrist area of the glove, and Four slender blades slammed out from the fingers, making four claws. He did the same to the other hand, dropping the bottle. He walked over to the man, and lined up his blades with the man's eyes, and poked him through the eyes, blinding him. He retracted the claws and saw his knife, picking it up. He drove it through the heart of the man, then went over and picked up the AK-47 that the man had dropped. He staggered out of the house, holding it.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4