Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double Miracle

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Double Miracle - Page 4 Empty Re: Double Miracle

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Bennjiman cleared his throat, feeling her body shake.
He took in a sharp breath and held her closer.
“Don’t worry.” He said with a soft sigh. He closed his eyes and walked up the steps slowly. “We’ll make through it.” He said and checked the door to see if it was locked.
He held up his finger to autumn and let go of her hand.
“One second.” He said and jumped up onto the small roof above their heads. The shingles almost gave way under his weight.
He swiftly moved to the window and checked inside.
Benji opened the window and slid through. He was in a room painted pink, the floor was soft white and there were two closets. He smiled, perfect for the twins.
He stepped out of the room and walked to the railing; he didn’t bother with the stairs and jumped down between the flights landing in front of the door, silently.
He unlocked the door and opened it taking autumn’s hand again.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Autumn sighed
'I can't help it. I'm not cut out for this whole parent hood thing...' she mumbled. Autumn looked up as Benji went through the window and tried to ignore the pain his absence was causing her. When he reappeared and took her hand again, she sighed happily and stepped through the door. Looking around she smiled.
'It's like the house i've always dreamed of...' she murmered happily. Unwillingly, she let go of Benji's hand and bounded up the stairs, only having to touch the ground once. More slowly, she walked down the hall and looked in all the doors. The place was decorated beautifully and her face lit up as she progressed through more rooms. When she reached the last door, she cracked it open and felt all her breath woosh out of her. The soft pink walls, the carpet and the closets. It was as though the house had been made for them. She rested her head on the door frame and her hands dropped to her belly and she craddle the skin, and their children that were growing inside.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Benjiman silently came up behind Autumn and brushed her hair away from her neck with long pale, frozen fingers. He slipped his hands over hers gently and brushed his fingers over the exposed skin of her belly.
His lips lingered over her neck and he smiled against her skin.
“It’s perfect isn’t it..?” He asked, his breath lingering against her neck.
He kissed it gently.
“Don’t worry, you’re not the only one who’s scared of parenthood.” He announced.
“I’m scared of ending up like my father.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:10 pm

Autumn leaned back against Benji as he came up behind her and she shivered slightly as his breath tickled her neck. At his last words, she shook her head and turned around, placing her hands on his chest tenderly.
'Benji, theres no way you could end up like your father.' she whispered 'Your not like him.' she brushed her lips against his throat gently,
'Your...amazing. Your perfect in fact.' she whispered against his skin 'Your caring, your loving. Your protective.' she punctuated each point with a kiss.
'Do I need to go on?' she added.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Benji smiled after every kiss she gave him.
He felt better about that, he cleared his throat.
“I’m sorry; me and you making a child…just imagine how powerful they will be compared to me.” He shook his head letting his hair fall over his face once more.
“If everyone wanted me on their sides, imagine what will happen to Ozzy and Ena.” Saying their names made him feel a flutter of happiness.
“I’m going to risk everything that I am to protect you and out children.” He said and placed his hand on her cheek, brushing it with his thumb.
“I don’t want anything to happen to you or them that happened to me.” He said softly.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Autumn leaned into his hand and turned her head to the side slightly, kissing the palm of his hand.
'You can do something no one else can. Something that I think is better than all the powers in the world.' she whispered. She looked up into his eyes, frowning slightly when his hair covered his eyes.
'I know, baby.' she murmered 'And it won't. We won't let it.' she dropped her hand to her stomach and smiled tenderly.
'These children are going to be more loved than any other children in the world...and they will be the safest.' she whispered. Looking back up, her eyes glittered with tears.
'I love you...' she whispered.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Benji took a deep breath and closed his eyes.
“I love you too.” He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him, remembering he hadn’t held her like this for a while.
“We need to get you home and into bed.” He said silently, whispering into her ear.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Autumn smiled happily and gave herself to Benji. A contented sigh whispered from her throat,
'You haven't done this in a while...' she murmered happily. She nodded her head in response. She was really tired and she wanted to just go to sleep for a few hours... Her eyes which had been previously closed snapped open.
'Aww hell...' she muttered 'i'm going to look fat tomorrow...' she glanced down at her stomach then back at Benji
'And none of my clothes will fit.' her bottom lip quavered slightly. Autumn loved her clothes... in fact, she loved any clothes, but the clothes she had she loved the most. Especially her jeans...and now they wouldn't fit.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Benjiman smiled slightly.
“I’ll get you some new ones okay..?” He said and towed her to the car.
He let her in the passenger’s side and walked around to the drivers.
“We’ll pick up some cloths for you before we go home.” He said reassuringly.
“And don’t worry it’s only for three days.”
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:56 pm

Autumn shook her head once Benji was in the car.
'No. No new clothes...it's a waste of money...i'll make do with what I have...' her face turned up in a coy smile and she bit her bottom lip,
'If push comes to shove... I can just walk around naked for three days...' she giggled softly and let her hands rest on her stomach.
___
FAIL.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:06 pm

Benjiman raised his eyebrows at that thought and smiled.
“I wouldn’t mind that actually.” He said starting the can and avoiding eye contact with Autumn.
He headed home.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:17 pm

Autumn smirked and shot Benji a look from the corner of her eye. She fixed her eyes on the road in front and smiled,
'Only if you join me, of course...' she chuckled softly and rested her head against the headrest, her eyes drifting closed as the darkness and rocking motion of the car took it's toll.

Autumn's eyes snapped open and she gasped, as though desperate for air. Her hands dropped to her stomach and she craddled her unborn children. Her eyes darted from side to side fearfully and her breath came in short, sharp gasps.
'Benji!' she choked as her eyes welled up with tears. In her stomach was a deep rooted fear that her dream had brought around. Fear that someone wanted to hurt their children.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum: