Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Re-Awakening

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Re-Awakening - Page 3 Empty Re: The Re-Awakening

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:24 am

Autumn looked up as the door opened and she growned slightly as Alex walked out. She didn't understand how he could drink so much. Shaking her head slightly, she glanced over at Damla and smiled. At least thing were better with her and Saluka. Her eyes moved around the room again and settle on Daha and her smile vanished, changing instantly into a frown. She folded her arms across her chest as she looked at him and confusion broke into her mind. Sure, she had hurt him, but she hadn't meant to. She honestly wouldn't mind if he hated her...it would be better than ignoring her. He acted like she didn't even exist. Part of her wanted him to hate her.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:32 am

Benji pulled Autumn to his body.
“Come on; don’t look at him like that.” He said and then lifted her face to his, and kissed her gently.
“Don’t dwell on the past.” He said realizing he should take his own advice.
He looked over to his old friend, across the table from Luna. He frowned slightly, He knew she still felt horrible about his death; any mention of Sarik makes her distant for a few hours.
Benjiman sighed slightly and shook his head.

Luna watched Alex close the door behind him; she gritted her teeth and looked at Akulas.
“Are you aware that your son is an Alcoholic..?” She asked her voice rose above everyone else’s.
She gripped her hands into fists.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:40 am

Autumn sighed and leaned into Benji. Her eyes flickered across the room again and she sighed.
'I know. I just wish..he would yell at me or something. Anything is better than the silent treatment...' she whispered softly. She leaned her head gently on his shoulder and listened to Luna. Her eyes moved to the window then back to Akulas. If he hadn't noticed, he had to be the only one who hadn't. Autumn looked back up at Benji and noticed him shaking his head. Her eyes moved around the room again before going back to him and eventually sliding closed while she thought.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 am

Rayne turned and glared.
"You don't know me, you don't know what I'm capable of and I don't need help from a white haired freak like you," she snarled before turning back and continuing on her way.
She tested her foot when she made it to the end of the alley and hissed. There was no way she could walk on it but she had to. She sucked it up and started limping away. She had some business to do, like finding a new apartment. She couldn't go back to her old one; if one demon had found her others could too. She would have to start over like she'd done so many times before. Rayne let out a sigh and shook her head.
"God dammit," she muttered under her breath.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:36 pm

"So?" Akulas hissed at Luna, "You make it sound like I should care? It's not like he's going to die from achohol... It doesn't even affect him, or any of us for your information... Or did your incompitent vampire mind forget that?"
"Autumn, Benji. Alex is busy, we need to stop that tsunami ourselves. Come." Then the tall demon strode from the room.

"I need to speak to Luna quickly Damla." Saluka said pulling away from her slightly, "I love you..." Then he stood and walked over to the foot of the stairs, "Luna. May I have a word? He said pointing upstairs to the study that he, Akulas and Xaris shared."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:12 pm

The lean man gripped his hand into a fist.
He knew she wouldn’t last long out there, not with that ankle holding her back. If another demon came along she’d surely be dead.
He noticed the emotion floating off of her being, frustration, of course. And a hint of fear. He glided over to her, making sure she knew that he could walk perfectly.
“What are you afraid of..?” He asked, his honey-colored hues set their gaze on her.
His lips turned at the corner in a small smile, he found it quite hilarious to see a demon limping from a battle that she certainly would have lost if it wasn’t for her.
He ran a pale hand through his snow-white hair.

Benji smiled at Autumn slightly.
“Give him time, I know it’s been over a thousand years since then, but just give him time.” His voice was soft and calming, his breath falling over her face slightly.

Damla nodded to Saluka as he walked away.
“I love you too.” She whispered, knowing he could hear her, knowing everyone could hear her.

Luna growled at Akulas as she passed by him. No wonder why Alexander was so fucked up, he had Akulas for a father, and who the hell was his mother anyways..? None of them knew.
She walked slowly over to Saluka, her black hair held over her shoulder and flowed down past her waist. She set her blood-red eyes on him and glared a little, wondering why he hadn’t given a shit about her before and now he wanted to talk to her in private.

Benjiman looked up at his uncle and nodded slightly, he understood how Alex could be, but he didn’t blame him.
Benji picked Autumn up in his arms and carried her with him to the door. He knew she didn’t like it, but he had fun knowing she was close to him wherever he went. He didn’t like an inch of distance between them. It broke his unbeating heart when she was away from him.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:31 pm

"I'm not afraid of anything," Rayne snapped. "Now leave me alone."
She knew she couldn't loose him but maybe he would get bored. She decided the best way to get rid of him was to just pretend he wasn't there, that's what your mom always said to do when people were bothering u right? And it always seemed to work out. She continued on her way and finally found a bench to sit down at where she could look at her injuries. First she checked her ankle. It was extemely puffy and black and blue. That would take maybe a week, especially with her being so tired and having no place to sleep. Next she lifted up her shirt to see her rib. That had a nice purple color too. She groaned. The next few days were going to be hell. No fighting, no walking, no anything really. After a couple more minutes she got up to go find a newspaper; it was the best place to look for a new place to live.
After she picked it up she went back to her bench. There weren't many options that apeeled to her but one of them would have to do. She finally picked a small, one bedroom apartment by the park she was at. She got up and started limping slowly to her new home.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Autumn shivered as Benji's breath washed over her face and nodded dumbly. She would have agreed to anything in that moment. Her eyes flickered open and she looked across the room at Damla, a wide smile forming on her face. Of course she had heard the words, and she was unbelievably happy for her friend, and she let that show on her face. She dropped one hand to herside and put one thumb up at Damla.

She didn't get to see her reaction. Benji picked her up in his arms, which he knew fine well she hated. Sighing she put her head on his shoulder and frowned.
'You know I don't like it when you carry me...' she muttered. She kissed his neck gently and sighed. She did hate being carried, but she loved being close to Benji.
'But I forgive you.' she whispered. Her mind went to this Tsunami that was on approach and how they were going to stop it...sure, it was a huge wave, and there were two water controllers here, but it wasn't just the water that caused Tsunamis...It was the earth's plates moving underneath.
Great, so now I need to use Earth and Water...Boy am I going to need to feed after this... She thought with a hint of annoyance. She was going to have to do something to the earth to stop the build up of the wave...and then they were going to have to do something with water. Autumn sighed.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Benji looked down at Autumn with bright eyes. His gaze was soft and his pale lips were curved upwards in a half smile.
He looked at her eyes noticing that she needed to feed. But human blood wouldn’t give her much of a boost, especially when it came to fighting off a tsunami.
He thought for a moment. His thoughts reeling to the realization that vampire blood was stronger then human.
He looked down at Autumn and smiled slightly. He knew she wouldn’t like the idea of drinking his blood, and hopefully she wouldn’t get addicted. And loss of blood in his system would do nothing to him.
Benjiman set his jaw and thought.
How would he bring it up to autumn without sounding suicidal and insane..?

The man sat down next to the demon letting his soft honey gaze fall over her. He shook his head at her stubbornness.
“You know you’ll need some protection…and you can’t possible survive on your own for a few days with those.” He said indicating to her wounds.
He thought for a moment, and a familiar smell hit him. It was mixed with the salty breeze of the ocean.
It made his mouth water. He faced towards the dock.
He sniffed the air nonchalantly and his eyes went pitch black as anger exploded inside of him.
“Don’t go that way.” He ordered the demon-girl.

BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:11 pm

Rayne stopped walking and turned.
"I'll go whatever way i please. And if I'm in danger and you've convinced yourself you're my protector then you could always follow me, though I might kick your ass if you do," Rayne said.
With that she set off again. What the man was worried about she didn't know but she didn't really care. She just wanted to sleep. She walked for about five minutes before she had to rest again. At this rate I'm never going to make it there she thought.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:17 pm

The stranger growled at the demon-girl and walked towards her. He sighed and without warning and picked her up and swung her over her shoulder.
“You won’t make it peanut.” He said and walked on, faster then she would.

Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:19 pm

Autumn smiled in response to Benji's smile. She loved it when he smiled. She had opened her mouth to tell him so when she saw his expression change. Curiosity burned all other thoughts from her mind and she tilted her head sideways,
'What is it?' she trailed her fingers gently over his tense jaw. She let her hand come to a stop by his neck, her thumb trailing gently over his throat. Her curiosity burned like a thousand flames and it sometimes got her into a spot of bother. Okay, so a bit more than a spot. Her eyes flickered from side to side as she looked into Benji's eyes, and not for the first time- and certainly not for the last- she found herself lost in their clarity and depth.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:28 pm

"If you know what's good for you, you will put me down. Now," Rayne said angrily.
She could feel her eyes changing and her anger growing. She hated getting help, she hated being helpless. And she deffinately hated them when they involved a stranger. With her good leg she kicked out and felt a satisfying connection with the man. She sucked in her breath, she shouldn't kick in this position with a broken rib. It wasn't a pleasent expirience.
"Owwwww," she groaned.
She decided to try a different tactic. She felt tears come to her eyes and smiled to herself.
"You're hurting me, could you please put me down?" she said in a distressed voice.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Benji shook his head slightly, his black hair falling over his face, ignoring her curiosity. He thought about it a while longer, wondering what the chances may be that she may get addicted.
His jaw clenched more. On some occasions, depending on how old or powerful the vampire is, the blood will kill them completely. And when blood is exchanged through vampires, memories are exchanged as well.
“It’s nothing; I don’t wanna take any chances.” He said his voice hushed. He looked ahead avoiding her gaze.

His honey-like hues softened a bit and he held her in both arms against his chest. His pale abdomen showing through rips in his clothing. He didn’t look at her while he moved her position. Moving his arm to the crook of the back of her leg and his other arm supporting her back.
He held her gently. His cold skin against the side of her body.
“That better..?” He asked, completely oblivious to the blow he’d taken to the stomach by her foot.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Rayne shivered, his skin was cold against hers. She looked up at him and smiled. He hadn't put her down like she'd hoped but she could work from this postition. She let him carry her like that for a about a minute before she did anything. Then she got bored.
"Hey I'm just going to say sorry in advance," she said before she punched his face and jumped out of his arms.
She ignored the pain in her ankle and rib and took off as fast as she could. She'd pay for it later but until then she gritted her teeth and sucked it up. She needed to get away, and limping wouldn't work.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:44 pm

Autumn twisted her body so that she could drop from Benji's arms. When she landed on the ground, she folded her arms and tapped one foot impatiently on the ground.
'I'm not going anywhere unless you tell me. If you try to pick me up again you will regret it.' she lifted one eyebrow,
'so what's going on in that head of yours?' she unfolded her arms and took one of Benji's hands in both of hers, holding it gently. Her eyes softened slightly and she tried to read his body language. Unfortuneatly it didn't tell her much.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:52 pm

The punch to his face made him blink hard, there was a dull throb, but other then that he just played along and within two blinks of an eye he was in front of her staring down at her with soft, manipulative eyes.
“You know, if I let you go to that apartment you’ll be killed.” He said knowing a lot about scents, and something big was hiding in those apartment buildings.
“If you want to die, go ahead, but if you want to live…I’m here.” He said softly, his temper under control.

Benjiman looked at her with pained eyes.
“I know you need to feed.” He said quietly and took a deep breath. “human blood won’t give you much energy for the tsunami.” He said hoping he wouldn’t have to say it.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:58 pm

Autumn sighed and folded her arms,
'What other choice do I have? Do you propose I drink a vam-' her sentance was cut short and her eyes widened with alarm and her mouth fell into a soft 'o' shape.
'Oh..' she whispered. Then the full implication of Benji's words settled through the haze in her mind.
'Oh no. Benjiman Cruor you better not be suggesting what I think you are!' she took a slight step back and shook her head. She tried to deny the fact that she wanted to taste Benji, but it was no use. She didn't want to hurt him, though. ANd that feeling seriously outweighed the other.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:19 pm

Rayne leaned on her good leg and put her hands on her hips.
"Well good, I've been aching for a good fight for a little bit now. Besides, for all I know you could kill me," she said before pushing him out of the way and continuing her walk. She turned around a couple minutes later.
"Well protector, are you coming or not?" she asked mockingly.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:27 pm

Benjiman took in a deep breath.
“I’m sorry…It’s our only option. If you don’t then we won’t be able to fight off the tsunami.” He said his voice hushed. He hated the space between them. He closed it and pulled his body to hers. He hated every moment that they weren’t touching.
He ached for her skin touching his at the moment.

The white haired man shook his head slightly and walked forward towards her.
“You’re going the wrong way.” He said and placed a pale hand on her shoulder.
“You and I will both be killed if we go that way.” He said and pointed towards the docks.
“That way, is where we’ll get some time to rest, and there are people who can heal you up within seconds.” He wasn’t sure with his words; he knew that he had no clue who those people were.
He couldn’t even remember his own name.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Autumn groaned and wrapped her arms around Benji. She pressed her lips to his and screwed her eyes shut when she spoke, as though she were fighting back a wave of emotions.
'I don't want to hurt you.' she whispered against his lips. She moved back slightly so she could look into his eyes.
'I'll find another way. I'll manage to work the elements without blood...i'll just need to move to somewhere more...natural. If there are plants...I can use their energy. I won't need to bite you.' she said in a rush. Her eyes flickered closed and she reached up her hand and placed it over her eyes.
'I don't want to hurt you, Benji...' she repeated.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Rayne sighed and turned around.
"If I go with you will you promise not to pick me up?" she asked. "And what's over there that will kill us?"
The pain all over her body was starting to return as her adrenaline rush wore off. She groaned and fell against the stranger. She deffinitely couldn't walk now.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:48 pm

"Oi! Lovebirds. Little help?!" Akulas shouted at them, he could see the Tsunami by now, the water was churning and in places glowed orange slightly, Akulas dismissed it as a trick of the light. He waved his hand and the Tsunami started shrinking, but at the height it was and the speed it was going, it would still be a mile high when it reached land, "Autumn, help me shrink it, Benji, slow it down and try to readjust the plates."

Shuriken finished his meal of the human girl and turned back into his usual, tall, pale, black haired self, wearing the over coat. He turned off down an alleyway and saw two people stood at the bottom, a man and a woman, the woman seemed injured, "Are you two OK? You look like you could need a hand." He addressed the white-haired man mostly, sensing he was a vampire, and Shuriken let his own fangs slide out of their sheathes slightly, so the vampire would see them.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Benjiman growled at Akulas and took in a deep breath.
He set his wrist to his mouth and bit into the vein hard. Blood started dripping from his wrist and he pressed the edge of his wrist to autumn’s lips. He winced at the pain his own fangs inflicted on his skin.
“Autumn, drink.” He demanded, his voice still a hush. He knew it was a risky action, but if she didn’t feed there was no way they could withstand against the tsunami.
Benji clenched his teeth together, and willed his mind to the plates under the sea. He knew he couldn’t do much, but seeing as though he was related to all four elements he had some control over them.

His honey hues had a hint of fear in them as she fell on his chest.
“I don’t know what’s back there…but I have a feeling it’s not friendly.” He said and without any other option he lifted her up in his arms.
The sound of a hissing voice made its way into his thoughts.
He turned to see another vampire, but it didn’t smell like a vampire.
“No, we’re fine.” He said with a hiss and started walking towards the docks.

Alex walked down the street, his face hidden from under his dark hair. He heard the hiss of another vampire and his head snapped in the direction.
Shuriken was in sight and he growled slightly.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Rayne looked up at the man that had spoken.
"No, I don't need any more help from random strangers," she snapped not noticing his fangs.
She tried to stand up only to fall back again in pain. She looked up at the white haired man.
"Ok, you can carry me now," she said defeated.
She wasn't hurt when she got picked up this time.

Last edited by AriLove on Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next