Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Re-Awakening

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Re-Awakening - Page 2 Empty Re: The Re-Awakening

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:23 am

Damla was in her room, her face buried in her dark blue pillow. Her sheets were black and like everything else in her room, had blue stripes.
Damla made it clear that her favorite color was blue.
Her tears stained her pillowcase.
Her mother still wouldn’t let her stay in the same room as Saluka.
Damla was clutching a blue teddy bear close to her chest for comfort, pretending her arms were around Saluka.
She sobbed more quietly when she heard footsteps.

Benjiman looked at Alexander and Xaris with a glare. But his thoughts still lingered on Autumn’s face when he flinched away. He had reacted on impulse, and the painful throb in his unbeating heart told him that he was filling with guilt. It pushed his anger to the pit of his being and his black eyes faded into a pale blue. The sparkle was barely there as his mind drifted from Autumn’s burning touch, to the feeling of his burnt flesh. He remembered boney fingers pressing into his flesh, claws digging deep as they ripped him apart slowly. He remembered hearing his own screams, the pain had been too unbearable for him to have noticed that the noise had been coming from him. He remembered waking up in a puddle of his own blood. He remembered hooks had been dug into his skin and he had been strung up like a piece of dead flesh, his body set aflame.
Benjiman shook himself and he buried those thoughts in the back of his mind and gritted his teeth.
“Alexander, let it go.” He said finally.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:28 am

Autumn didn't hear any 'no' from inside, so she took that as a yes. Sliding the door open, she slid inside and closed it behind her quickly.
'Damla...' she sighed sadly as she crossed the room and sat down beside the gently sobbing girl. She placed her hand on her shoulder gently and brushed her hair back,
'Hey, listen honey, he isn't worth your tears...' she whispered softly, her voice delicate and filled with reassurance.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:39 am

Damla looked at Autumn and wiped her balled up fist under her eye and brushed away a tear.
“He’s my daddy.” She said. Her eyes filling with tears again.
“I still love him.” And she pulled her knees to her chest and held her bear to her chest harder, looking like a little girl.
“And Saluka doesn’t care…If he did, he’d be up here himself…and he would look at me once in a while…or even speak to me other then give me orders.” Her voice was small, but still had the elegant ring.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:51 am

Autumn shuffled closer to Damla and put one arm over her shoulder, restng her head on Damla's while she rubbed her arm gently,
'I know, sweetie. It's not fun having a dad like that, but your better than him, it's his loss and he's an idiot for acting like that. He should be glad to have a daughter like you.' she whispered. She looked towards the door before looking back to Damla, wanting to just make her friends pain go away.
'Saluka has a lot to do, Damla. I've seen the way he looks at you, he does love you. He just...has a strange way of showing it.' she murmered.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:59 am

Damla shook her head.
“If only he was more like Benji is with you.” She looked at her and grinned slightly. “BenjiBoy holds you, he kisses you, and he tells you he loves you.” She sighed. “I’m sure if you were on another world Benji would kill to get you back…and he did.” She said trying not to say the word hell.
“I’m use to Saluka’s distance, it’s my daddy I need more.” She said quietly.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:06 am

Autumn sighed and took Damla's two hands in her own.
'I know you need Shuriken, but sometimes what we think we need isn't what's best for us.' she whispered, completely avoiding the subject of how Benji was with her. He had always been like that with her, since the first moment the connected. There was nothing Autumn could do about Shuriken...but Saluka she could try with. Clearing her throat, she slid to the edge of the bed and stood up, Damla's hands still in her own,
'Come on. You can't sit up here all day.' she coaxed 'Besides, theres a box of cookies with our name on them.' she smiled slightly, hoping Damla would agree.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:13 am

Damla took a deep, sharp breath at what she said. But Autumn had said the magic words: Cookies.
Damla stood up abruptly. “I thought we were out of cookies.” She smiled wide, remembering someone had gone to the shops and bought more.
The thought of cookies made Damla feel contempt.
She grabbed autumn’s hand and pulled her with her. “Come ON!” She demanded her mouth watering as she thought of eating a cookie.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:17 am

Autumn resisted the urge to laugh at Damla's sudden change in temperment and she allowed herself to be towed towards the door. Reaching out, she turned the handle and stepped out of the room, her hands still holding Damla's. She laughed softly and slung her arm over Damla's shoulders once they were out of her room and she had released her hands.
'Thought cookies might do the trick.' she chuckled
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:24 am

Damla grinned like a little girl and raced down the stairs startled by Benji’s stern glare at Alex.
“um…What’s wrong..?” She asked and forgot about the cookies completely.

Should wait for CJ.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:26 pm

SORRY! Deleted ma post... I'd also like to point out that Saluka kissed Damla's cheek as he went passed her earlier to get to the door. Smile
___

When Saluka walked in, his eyes were full of fear, "There's a tsunami coming... A big one... Autumn, Akulas, Benji and Alex. Try and do something about it." He knew he'd made the right choices in those four. Autumn controlled most of the elements except the raw element that came from the four brothers, Akulas was the protector and element of water in itself and Alex and Benji were the most powerful of them here.
Saluka walked into the kitchen and closed his eyes in the doorway, then walked up to Damla and put his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek. "I love you. Don't forget that."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Nyaaaw, Sally DOES have a heart :3
_______

Autumn looked between Damla, Benji and finally settling on Alex. She shook her head slightly, hoping he would take the hint and not say anything. Her eyes snapped to the door as Saluka walked in and spoke. She nodded her head stonily but when he walked towards Damla, she inclined her head so only Damla could see and smiled, winking slightly. Turning back, she crossed the room and stood alongside Benji. She tried not to laugh at the glare he was aiming at Alex and she only partly suceeded. She covered the small laugh that escaped by clearing her throat softly before reaching up and holding Benji's arm gently. She glanced up at his face and smiled slightly before looking down again, her hand sliding from his arm to his hand. She looked over at Damla and Saluka and a soft smile touched her face. Looks like I won't be having words afterall... she thought happily.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Daha noticed how Saluka didn't ask him to contribute to stopping the tsunami... Saluka knew he could do it though, Daha thought that maybe Saluka was scared of his power as it had come directly from Kronio...
He shook his head softly and looked through the newspaper. "There's been another earthquake in China... And a volcano erupted late last night in Italy... Do you think Kronio is capable of creating these natural disasters?" He said softly to Luna.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Damla froze as she was reaching for another cookie.
She felt arms around her waist and the soft sweet lips of Saluka’s on her cheek. His voice settled her.
But she protested.
“Why do you do that to me..?” She asked her voice small, and choked.
She knew he loved her, she knew she loved him. But why did he always have to order her around..? They haven’t had an actual conversation in a while. Only about the Apocalypse.

Benjiman felt Autumn’s touch and he tore his gaze from Alex and looked down at her hand in his. He smiled slightly, but it was hallow. He looked at Autumn, locking his eyes with hers. The glitter from his hues were faded. Apology showed in his eyes and he rested his forehead against hers.
“I’m sorry, Autumn.” He said and closed his eyes briefly.

Luna tore herself from her thoughts as Daha’s words settled in around her. She looked at him with soft blood-red eyes and listened intently.
“I know Autumn is capable, so it isn’t impossible for Kronio.” She said, bringing her hair over her shoulder and playing with the layered strands. She looked at Daha and placed her petite pale hand on his shoulder.
“Saluka just needs time, he trusts you Daha, he just doesn’t know if you have your powers under control.” Her voice was soft and delicate, she tried to reassure him, and not get him pissed.
“If it were my choice, I’d let you go with them.” She said trying to make him feel happy.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:16 pm

Autumn sighed and closed her eyes as Benji's head touched her. She tightened her hand on his before opening her eyes again,
'Stop apologising.' she whispered. She hadn't missed the fact that something was off about him. Hadn't missed the fact that his eyes weren't sparkling as the usually did. She didn't bring it up though. Now wasn't the time. Her lips brushed the corner of his mouth gently before her attention was drawn back to the words being spoken in the room when she heard her name,
'What was that?' she asked softly, her forhead still on Benji's and her eyes still half closed.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:21 pm

Benjiman shook his head.
“I have to apologize. If I didn’t, it’d be like I didn’t care.” He said his voice almost a whisper.
“It’s just the heat from your skin startled me.” He added and moved her forehead to his lips and kissed it softly.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:27 pm

Autumn sighed again and reached up her hand to touch his face.
'No. You shouldn't be sorry for that. It was my fault...I let my anger get carried away.' she replied gently, her voice barely more than a whisper. Then reality caught up and she remembered the Tsunami. Sighing sadly, she stepped back and looked up at Benji,
'Looks like we're never gonna get a normal life...' she smiled sadly and looked out the window towards the water.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Saluka closed his eyes, "Because, I want to protect you... I know how much your father means to you, but I need you to realise that he will try to use you to get to me." He kissed her cheek again, this time closer to her lips, "I know you don't want to think about it... But your father isn't coming back. I want him back as much as you, he was a good friend..."

Daha's mouth was straight, "We both know Autumn can make earthquakes, but she can't make them big enough to create a hole big enough to swallow the whole of Bejing. And she can't make volcanoes erupt, neither can Kronio... Something's not right..."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:05 pm

Damla pulled away from Saluka and threw her cookie across the room, It sliced into the wall making a hole. She growled.
“Don’t say that!” She screamed. Tears escaped her eyes.
She needed to have the hope that her father was coming back, she wanted to have that faith. It was the only thing keeping her from breaking down whenever Shuriken was mentioned.
Her mother wasn’t taking it as hard, she seemed to realize that Shuriken was gone forever and she couldn’t do anything about it.
Damla leant against the counter and took a deep breath.
“I love you Saluka, and I know you love me. You just have an odd way of showing it.”

Benji shook his head.
“I shrunk away from you, I shouldn’t have done that.” He said and kissed her once more.

Luna looked at Daha sternly. She shook her head and breathed a small sigh. He was obviously oblivious to the fact that she was trying to help him.
“Maybe it’s something else, something bigger. I mean Kronio has to have a Creator doesn’t he..?” She said softly.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Autumn winced as she heard the bang of something hitting the wall. Her eyes flickered over to where Damla and Saluka were momentarily before going back to Benji. She smiled slightly when he kissed her and managed in that one touch to regain all her focus. She stepped forwards and wrapped her arms around him, her head on his chest.
'It's alright. I don't mind.' she murmered gently 'I think we should go...the Tsunami...' she added.
Autumn♥
Autumn♥
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:14 pm

The sun was starting to set and Rayne still hadn't lost the demon. She looked behind her. Dammit He was getting closer every minute. She picked up her pace but she could feel her energy getting low. She turned another corner and stopped; it was a dead end. She looked behind her. The demon was coming towards her. Fast. She ran forward and looked for a place to hide. Nothing. She turned and looked at the demon.
"You wanna fight? Fine."
She ran towards the demon, jumped, and kicked her leg out, but she wasn't fast enough. The demon grabbed her and slammed her to the ground. She felt a rib crack as the air rushed from her lungs. She didn't usually fight demons this big unless she knew she could take them. But she hadn't gone looking for this one; it had come looking for her.
She looked up at the demon and snarled. It laughed in response. She tried to move and felt a searing pain through her abdomen. She gritted her teeth and layed back down. The demon bent down to grab her again and she punched him. It was the least she could do to return the favor of him breaking her rib. The demon backed up and held its eye giving Rayne the chance to get up. She ran at the demon and kicked getting him on the ground. She got on top of him and started punching, but it didn't do much. He pushed her back and held her down. She tried to move and its grip tightened. She gave up after a couple of minutes in defeat. She layed her head back ready to die.

** ugh faiiiiiiil **
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:32 pm

The man wandered the streets; he’d ended up in America.
Why America..?
His white hair fell over his golden eyes; they were losing their color, hunger taking over his pale body.
He clenched his hand against his stomach as the ripping pain fell through his body. The burning in his throat told him he needed to feed. He’d been in hell for so long he barely remembered what the outside world was like. The sun was too bright for his eyes, his pupil shrunk rapidly and he winced. He was use to the darkness. He was use to the sounds of tortured souls and the growling and snarling of hungry demons.
He heard the sound of footsteps and the sound of a cracking bone rung in his ears.
He walked forward.
The sound of a struggling made him growl. He hadn’t heard his own roar in over a thousand years. It sounded odd to him, like he was a stranger growling at himself.
He heard commotion and the fast beating of a heart…and the sadistic laugh of a demon.
He growled once more and ran.
The man began to run quickly, soon becoming a blur of white.
He saw the demon hunched over a girl and another growl escaped from deep within his chest. He bore his fangs and leaped on it, a roar like a lion escaped his lips as he sunk his claws into its skin, sending lines of blood dripping from its body.
He bit his fangs into the demon’s side and without any resistance he began to drink it dry. The taste of the blood was bitter but it made him feel satisfied, its warmth rand down his throat and he could feel it drip through him. His sight became sharper, his smell stronger and he could hear farther.
He didn’t stop drinking; he continued his eyes returning to their full honey color as he stared at the girl on the pavement.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:14 pm

Rayne looked up in suprise, where had the weight on her chest gone? Where was the demon? She sat up and gritted her teeth. Her rib would heal faster than normal but it would still take a few days.
She looked around the alley and finally spotted the demon. Someone had killed it.
"I could've beaten it you know, I didn't need your help," she said bitterly.
She got up the rest of the way and fellt a searing pain in her ankle. I must have hurt it when I got thrown down the second time she thought. She leaned against the wall and started slowly making her way out of the alley and away from the mysterious stranger.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:36 pm

The man dropped the demon’s empty body to the ground and licked the blood from his lips. He looked at the girl up and down, his honey-like hues shining.
“No you couldn’t have.” He announced his voice soft and sweet, almost like honey.
He stared at her as she leant against the wall to get out.
“You need any help..?” He asked, the sound of his own voice startled him.
He looked down at his shirt; it was ripped up and burnt. You could see most of his abdomen under his charred clothing.
The stranger’s fangs shrunk slightly. His pale lips parted in a smile. The fresh air ran over his body and he grinned slightly out of joy.
“Hell’s hell isn’t it..?” He asked, knowing that this demon had escaped from the same place he’d been.
He couldn’t remember anything before hell, only the feeling of a sharp pain to his neck, and one to the back of the head, then another slicing in deep. Then nothing.
He ran his pale fingers over a bumpy scar along his neck, and then traced another that fell over his collar bone.
He ran his fingers through his hair, feeling another.
The man snarled. He couldn’t remember anything.
“Who am I..?” He whispered and his brow furrowed and walked closer to the girl.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:11 am

Shuriken sat on a bench, watching a young human female walk past, she was carrying some books, "Need a hand?" Shuriken asked, taking the form of a twenty-year-old brown haired boy. The girl nodded and Shuriken smiled, his skin splitting and the huge snake-formed Apocol escaped from within, the girl screamed and Shuriken struck, ripping long golden claws through her soft flesh.

Saluka nodded, "I do love you. With all my heart." He kissed her again.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 am

Damla let him kiss her and she sighed slightly.
“I know you love me, and I love you too.” She mumbled and closed her eyes.
She rested her head on his chest.

Alex glanced at Saluka and Damla, and then at Benjiman and Autumn. Everyone was being vulnerable. The human emotions were grasping hold of them and turning them into an open target.
“God, I need a drink.” He mumbled to himself.
After the apocalypse had started he had gotten addicted to alcohol. He was only 18 and with his manipulative mind tricks and demonic aura he could get whatever he wanted.
Beer couldn’t get him drunk; it just made him feel better.
Alexander let the blinds fall over the window and pushed Xaris out of his way, the Angel growled in protest.
He let it slide and Alex opened the door and slid out of the shelter, ignoring Xaris as he yelled at him to get back inside.
Alex turned the corner and walked off the docks towards a pub.

Luna watched Alex walk off and she rolled her eyes, knowing exactly where he was going.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: