Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1-1 with Ari

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

1-1 with Ari - Page 2 Empty Re: 1-1 with Ari

Post  AriLove Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:23 am

Drea looked towards the direction her name was called and smiled in relief. Her phone. She looked away from her phone to see who her hero of the day was. Cylic, again. She ran over to him and gave him a big hug grabbing her phone from his hand while she did so.
"Oh my god! Thank you i thought i'd lost it for good!" She exclaimed.
She slipped her phone into her pocket and looked up at Cylic. He had shaggy brown hair that partially covered his eyes which were bright blue. You could see the muscle on his arms and Drea smiled. She brought out her phone and waved it at him.
"So, now that you've saved me twice do i get your number?" She asked.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:47 pm

"Sure." Cylic smiled, he took out a piece of paper from his pocket with his friend's address on and ripped off the bottom, he wrote his phone number on the bottom and handed it to her, "Next time you're in trouble..." He winked, "Call me. Or if you have nothing better to do!" He smiled.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:08 am

"Gotcha," Drea said.
She took the paper from his hand and looked at it. She pulled out her phone and added him to her contacts.
She turned so she was partially facing him. "Well, i gotta go so I'll see you around, bye"
With that she turned away from him and started walking home. Her mind was racing. First she had met a nice, cute boy, and she had gotten his number! She couldn't wait to tell Derek. She was so lost in thought she didn't notice she had arrived home until she was opening the door to her apartment.
"So did you get your phone?" Derek asked.
"Yes, I did. From Cylic."
"The guy from yesterday? Do you think he's stalking you?" Derek asked with a sideways grin.
Drea stuck her tongue out at Derek."Noo he just grabbed it when he saw i'd left it there, retard."
"Whatever you say.." he replied.
Drea rolled her eyes and walked to her room. She saw her bed and gratefully layed down, closing her eyes and falling asleep.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:20 am

Cylic smiled and then turned and walked back down the street, he stopped when he heard a hissing from an alleyway next to him, his eyes widenned as something gripped his shirt and pulled him in. He couldn't see the person's features for they were cloaked in shadow, but he could see it's hand and smell it's foul breath. The creature was humanoid in shape although Cylic could see it's hand. The creature only had three fingers and a thumb, and its skin was green, and in place of fingernails were long sharp claws.

"Where's our payment..." The creature hissed.

"You'll get it!" Cylic growled and tried to pull himself back from the creature.

"I saved your life and gave your your powers human! I expect my payment within a week."

"A week!?!" Cylic spluttered, "I haven't found the damn thing in three years!"

"Then you'd best get looking..." The creature leaned forward, Cylic closed his eyes. He felt the tickle of a forked toungue on his nose, then it was gone. He opened his eyes. The creature was gone.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:44 am

Drea woke up a couple hours later still tired but not wanting to spend the rest of the day in her bed she got up. Hmmm, what should i do now? she thought. She looked around her room and sighed. It was a mess but she didn't feel like cleaning today. She didn't know what she wanted to do. Well maybe i should... she stopped her thoughts. No, she wasnt going to call Cylic, not yet anyway. She didn't want to seem obsessive.
Derek was sitting on the couch in the living room reading a book when Drea came out of her room. He looked up but didnt say anything. Drea went and sat down on the couch next to him.
"So, how has your day been?" She asked.
Derek looked up." Good," he said. "How was your nap?"
"Good, I guess. But now i have nothing else to do," she said with a sigh of boredom.
"Well, we could always go shopping."
"No, not in the mood today."
"Ok,"Derek said with a frown.
"I'm sorry, I'm just grumpy."
Derek looked up from his book with worry. "What happened?"
"Nothing, I'm just... I don't know. I need some air. Be back later," she said as she got up and walked to the door."
"Drea wait..." Derek started but was cut off by the door slamming.
Drea walked out of the apartment building and took off. Running always made her feel better. She didn't plan on going anywhere specifically but she somehow ended up at the park. It wasn't an exceptionally nice, but it wasn't cold. Drea slowed down and walked around for a bit before finding a bench to sit on. She leaned back, closed her eyes, and listened to the birds in the trees.
She could here the kids on the playground yelling but she didnt mind. After a couple of minutes of just sitting she felt calm and stood up. Where to now? She asked herself.

Last edited by AriLove on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:38 am

Cylic swore and hit the wall, the bricks cracked and Cylic didn't even get a scratch. How was he supposed to find that bloody artifact in a week? He'd been searching for 3 years and before him people had been searching for nearly a thousand years.

Cylic left the alleyway and walked down the street, kicking a can... There was one last thing he hadn't tried yet... But it was risky. Very risky.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:40 pm

Drea decided it was best to just keep wandering seeing as she had nothing better to do. She started off walking but it quickly turned into a sprint. She loved pushing herself to see how long she could keep up this pace. People stared at her as she ran but she didn't care, she was enjoying herself. She was running so fast that she didn't notice the person walking down the street. She crashed into him and fell backward onto her arm.
"Owwww..." she groaned.
She grabbed her elbow and layed back. Of course, i would run into somebody she thought. She always seemed to be in the wrong place at the right time. She let a couple more seconds pass before she dragged herself up. She rubbed the dirt off her shirt and looked up.
"Im sor..." She started before she realized who it was.
"Cylic? Seriously we really have to quit meeting like this. It's starting to get painful," she said holding up her elbow.
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:45 pm

*Hey ari! What's your MSN again? I have a new one, add me cjinks@hotmail.co.uk*

Cylic hadn't been looking where he was going when he'd bumped into Drea, he was deep in thought, he smiled broadly, "Hey Drea. long time no see." He winked, "Where you off to now? I was just on my way to get some lunch... Wanna join me?"
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:27 am

*sent u an invite. accept it or else.. Razz*

"Depends where your going," Drea said even she'd already decided to go.
She walked over to his side noticing not for the first time how much shorter she was than him. He was smiling but she still saw worry in his eyes. She had always been good at reading people. Her mom used to think she was psychic the way she could always tell when she had a bad day at work.
"So, what's bothering you?"
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:13 pm

"Nothing you can help with... Trust me." He shrugged, "I was just off to Pizza Hut, I felt like a pizza... I haven't had a Pizza in ages..."
He smiled again, "I'll pay?"
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  AriLove Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Drea frowned.
"You're never gonna let me do anything are you?"
She continued walking with him anyway. It took about ten minutes to get to Pizza Hut. Drea could smell the pizza before she saw the building. She took a deep breath in.
"Yum."

**********epic faiiiiiiiilureeeee***
AriLove
AriLove
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down