Supernatural Role Playing
Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to SNRP! To sign up please click the register button in the corner of this message box. If you're an existing member click te log in button next to it
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back to the Labyrinth

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Back to the Labyrinth - Page 3 Empty Re: Back to the Labyrinth

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:03 am

*I DON'T KNOW!!!!!! I'm trying to change my posts because CJ keeps mixing me up and then....BLAH! My head hurts again!!*
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Number of posts : 1396
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:10 am

*ok, i'm going for a while so i'll leave you with THIS,*

A shape emerged, slowly, from the flames. It was Pride.

Taku turned round. "Oh look, another--" Pride swatted him aside, walking towards Hal, pulling out a spear. Ghost stepped in front of his brother. Pride stabbed the spear through him then pinned him to a tree. Hal looked on in horror. "Ghost, NO!" He shouted, jumping up. Pride smashed him to the floor, Stepping on his ribs. He cried out in pain. "Your whole family will die here, but don't feel too bad, you'll join them soon..." Pride smiled, melting in to thin air.

Hal gasped for air, looking up at ghost. His lifeless body hung limp from the tree, blood trickling from his wound and his mouth. He slowly looked up at hal. "It's not your fault..." He whispered, slowly, drawing his last breath. His eyes slowly glazed over.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:13 am

Calan walked alongside Charki. Charki entered the glade. "My old friends..." He growled looking at his murderers. His eyes rested upon his father.

Calan smiled when he saw the demongirl, "Hello again..."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Number of posts : 598
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://snrp.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:18 am

*My mouth hung open the whole time i read that!!!*

Monica dropped Scarlet
"HAL!!" she screamed loudly

Scarlet was attacked by other demons.
her screams muffled.

Kestrell was dead.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:42 am

"ghost..." Hal whispered, not believing what had just happened. Kestrell's lifeless bofdy lay next to him. He took no notice. Bloo and Taku began fighting off the demons around scarlet, and the others were slowly fatiguing. Hal slowly stood up, the truth dropping on him like an avalanche. He dropped his knife, and the demons swarmed around him, biting, scratching. He went down, hitting the floor. Ghost...his brother....dead.

Then he remembered. He remembered his sister, scarlet, fighting for her life. He remembered Taku, He wasn't stopped by Ghost's death. Then he remembered Monica. He was nothing without her. The forest lit up with ablinding white light, trees being uprooted by a sudden gust of wind, the sky turned to red and a black cloud, slowly shaping outwards, formed in the sky. Hal stood in the middle of it, the demons in the vicinity of it burning with white-hot flames. Another demon jumped at him. He grapped it, ripping it's throat out and dropping it. He walked towards The fight for Scarlet's life. Taku ws lying unconsious, and Bloo was heavily injured. Hal grabbed another demon, slowly ripping it in half. He broke another's back. He pulled out a knife, stabbing a third demon through the eye. a small group advancing on him from behind burst in to flames. The rest began to flee wildly. The sky slowly turned to normal, the cloud disintegrating. Hal fell to his knees, then blacked out. Images flashed before his eyes, imagining Scarlet, Bloo and Taku dead. Imagining his brother Ghost, dead. That image stayed in his mind for a second, then faded away. Blackness flooded in to Hal's mind, and then sheer nothingness.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:49 am

*EPIC!!!*

Scarlet scrambled back. she curled up in front of a tree blood covering almost every ince of her body.
She saw Ghost's dead body and began crying. She saw Bloo's Injured Body and began crying Harder.
Demons closed in around them all. Monica ran To Hal and hugged him close to her. Hoping that if they died they'd all die together.

Scarlet was in too much pain to move and she saw more and more Demons appearing.
She moved anyways.
She moved bloser to Bloo and wrapped her arms around him.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:02 am

* Exclamation WARNING: the following post contains extreme quantities of EPIC*

The demons staggered back, someting seeming to repell them, then one of them was lifted in to the air, screeching. It exploded , showering blood across the forest. The others were picked up slowly, trying not to accept the same fate. They all exploded simeltaneosly. A dark figure walked through the rain, it wasn't rain, it was the blood of demons, crimson, corrupted. The figure stopped, the blood trickling down his face.

"I should be in the burial grounds," he said in a hollow tone, under his hood. "But...i couldn't let you die. I was too slow to save ghost. Our brother."

Shadow Whisperwind threw his hood back.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:52 am

**I was holding my breath the whole friggin' time!!! O.O!!! YAY SHADOW!!!!**

Monica looked up at Shadown. Looking at Him made her stomach tighten because he reminded her of Jaxle. she Tried to hide her struggle to breath corectly but failed.
Scarlet Jumped up and Hugged Shadow. She didn't know him all that well but knew enough about him to know she could trust him.
"I'm SO glad you came when you did!" she said crying.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:01 am

*ok Hal and Taku are still unconsious, Ghost is dead, so i'm just using Shadow.*

Shadow knelt by Hal's side. "we need to make a shelter here. We need to let you rest your wounds." He said to the remaining members of the group who were still standing. Shadow looked across the battlefield, from the corpses of demons, across. The body of someone he didn't recognise, then he saw his own brother, with a sickening jolt. "I'll make sure that bastard suffers..." He whispered under his voice, to the spirit of Ghost. Bloo limped over to him. "Shadow, i'm sorry about Ghost. It's...it's good to see you again." He said. Shadow smiled, weakly. "You need to rest, your leg looks fractured to me."

Bloo shook his head, smiling. "it isn't fractured, look..." He put his weight on that leg, then yelped in pain, falling to the floor and grabbing at his leg around the knee. Shadow knelt down. "Scarlet, i'll kneed your help, if you feel up to it..." He said, looking around and making sure there was no threat.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Saluka had melted quickly into the forest once Shadow had turned up. He would find Charki...

Charki smiled at Calan and Silence, "My father is coming for me... Leave him... He is mine."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:27 pm

Silence nodded. "I know just who i have to end."

Shadow looked around. It was morning, or at least it looked like it. "Is anyone awake?" He said, quietly, looking at the makeshift camp. "I am," Hal replied, sighing. "I Can't sleep." he said. Shadow nodded. "Thinking about Ghost?" He asked, slowly. Hal nodded. "And you?" He asked. Shadow sighed. "I never even got to see him before he died..." He said, looking at the floor. "How did it happen?" He asked, slowly. "Pride..." Hal said, clenching his fists. Shadow spat. "Listen, Hal, we're gonna get him back, sooner or later." Shadow stated, determinedly. HAl looked round. "I think someone else is awake..." He said, slowly.
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Calan looked at Silence questioningly. "Who's that?"

Saluka was at the edge of the glade. He swore and ran back to the others. He got back and looked at Shadow and Hal, "Charki's here. He's got two elementals with him..."
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:15 am

Hal turned round. "He's only out to kill you." He pointed out, slowly.

shadow sighed, standing up. "Ok, let's go say hello." He said, walking towards the three elementals, stopping in front of Charki. "I'm sorry, did you want something?" He asked, innocently.

*saw the ranking system, i don't wanna b an egg xD*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:11 am

*It's OK... Me, Stelle and Talon have special ranks because we're admins...*

Charki smiled and growled slightly.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:46 am

* yh i know, but why egg? at least milk...lolz*

shaddow paused. "Erm, is that a no, yes? Hm?"
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:18 am

Charki picked shadow up by his shirt and threw him to the side.

Calan looked around eagerly for the demongirl... He couldn't wait to kill her...
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:48 pm

*Oh well nice of you to not go on like 10 pages without me. Sorry i havn't been on for 2 days. I was sick on thursday and yesterday my brother had a date but the girl he had a date with was scared and asked me to go with so we were out for at least 3 hours.*

Monica was awake but she just lay there. Thinking Of Shadow's Face and comaring it to Jaxle's. They looked too alike. It made her depressed, she thought she had forgotten all about that night. But was wrong.

Scarlet was watching Over Bloo.
She stared at his scratched face and was still reparing the wounds when she saw others. "Charki." she whispered clenching her fists tightly but stayed where she lay next to Bloo.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:10 am

Shadow picked himself up. "I'll take that as a yes." He said, irritated. He ran at Charki, but Silence shunted him aside. He rolled, jumping back to his feet. "Let's see what you can do..." Silence grinned, lunging for Shadow. He sidestepped easily, throwing Silence to the ground. He smiled, walking towards silence...and was thrown in th othe air. "You foget," Silence shouted, angrily, "That i am an elemental!" Shadow landed, smashing off of the hard ground. He growled, picking himself up, but Silence was gone. He was searching the makeshift camp, then he found what he was looking for. Bloo watched, unable to move, as silence drew his fist back...

Hal shunted bloo out of the way, taking the full blow of the punch. He flew back, smashing in to a tree. The blow dislodged the tree, roots smashing through the ground. Hal rolled to a halt, slowly. Taku watched, helplesley. He ran over to Hal, cursing. "Hal, come on...don't give up now..." He pleaded, slowly. Hal coughed, heavily. "Bloo..." He stammered, slowly. Taku slowly looked round. Silence had Bloo by the neck, lifting him off the ground. He looked at Taku, grinning, then slammed Bloo in to the floor. The shockwave shook the ground under Taku's feet. silence looked down at Bloo. "It is done..." He grinned, fading in to nothingness. Shadow watched, running towards Bloo. He took one look at him, and realised reluctantly that he was too late. Bloo lay broken on the floor, not moving, in a pool of blood. Shadow fell to his knees. "Not you too..." He whispered, looking over to scarlet. How would she take it? Bloo slowly looked up at Shadow, his breathing shallow, weak. Shadow looked down at him, overwhelming sorrow in his eyes. Bloo's lips moved, slowly. "Shadow...t..tell scarlet that i...i..." His head fell back, and his last breath was carried away on the wind. Shadow guessed Bloo's unspoken words. "I will..." He told Bloo's body, slowly. "I will."

*muahaha...SUFFER, STELLE!*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:20 am

Charki grabbed his father by the neck. He lifted him off the ground.

Saluka choaked slightly. Then he pulled back with all the force his human body would allow and struck Charki in the face. The demon staggered back and dropped his father.

Calan took advantage of the kufufle and ecame invisible. He found Monica and once again became visible. He leapt on her and pinned her to the ground. "Silence isn't here to stop me this time..." He hissed and clamped his hand over her mouth to stop he screaming.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:22 am

"Sadly, i am." Taku said, kicking Calan off of monica. He looked over at her. "Run..." He told her, firmly. He looked back at Calan. "Yo do realise that i'll fight to the bitter and dramatic death, yes?"

Last edited by Teh otter on Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:26 am

*That would be Calan that was on Monica and Calan Taku is now addressing... Charki is fighting with Saluka...*
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:29 am

*whatever Razz*
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  CJ Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:32 am

Calan snarled. "Not really." He laughed and disapeared. He reapeared alongside charki. "Sir I suggest we leave now and find Silence..."

Charki nodded and walked off quickly into the forest. Calan followed him.
CJ
CJ
Vampire King

Back to top Go down

Post  Teh otter Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:53 am

Taku watched them leave, snarling. He turned to Hal. "Are you OK?" He asked, slowly. Hal nodded. "Hal, i need to tell you something..." Taku sighed. "It's Bloo...he's...he's dead."
Teh otter
Teh otter
Shayde

Back to top Go down

Post  BenjiBoy♥ Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:05 pm

Scarlet clenched her fists tightly. She sat up and began to cry. she thought i had all been a dream. but she had watched as bloo died. she hadn't done a thing to stop it.
She looked at Shadow and clenched her teeth.She shook her head. she couldn't leave without Bloo.

Monica looked at the corps of Bloo. She had no clue how Scarlet would take anything else. She'd probably think of killing her self. Like Monica did.
BenjiBoy♥
BenjiBoy♥
Death's Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum: